Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,945)

Showing posts 398,881 - 398,900 of513,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

span wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesuits pay Natives in Washington state $166 million
www.redicecreations.com/article.php...
catholic+adoption+theft+austra lia
www.youtube.com/results...
http://vaticancrimes.us
this paragraph indicates that it was a FORMER school.

It's a day of reckoning and justice," said Clarita Vargas, 51, of Tacoma, who was abused while a student at St. Mary's Mission and School, a former Jesuit-run Indian boarding school on the Colville Indian Reservation near Omak.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't want to, Anthony, but you did nothing wrong. The articles and statistics are very enlightening. I tend to use the Stop Baptist Predators site as they have an old and quite large problem of covering up and transferring guilty ministers. I've given the links to Kay many times, but she's never read a single one.
I've never seen such ugliness as that exhibited by those two...I can't even think of a word for them...as DS said, they're barely human. Can you imagine the gall of her saying that they put God first? Good Lord! Clay has the right idea...just leave them alone to dig their own hole straight to hell.
I know. It's just too bad it had to be this way. I meet a lot of people in my line if work and I can honestly say I've never encountered bigots with this amount of intentional ignorance and refusal to acknowledge reality. Is must be the result of the spiritual, psychological and sexual abuse so prevalent in pentecostal communities.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost your sense of humor.
Nah!, but I cant be funny ab out sin.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
And you got them too.
Funny x 2!
yeah, but my judgies are better than your judgies, since span thinks that I am a catholic.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

he say where
''they know what they do to you..they do that first for me''
Jesus Christ word is perfect.

dear mum
if i need save one soul
if you could my child

my son dieying over my hand
my mother send me cross
pray dear child
this is your father your mother your brother and sister ..cry and pray open your heart..he can listen your prayers..he is your everything..you don't have nobody..but you have everything when you have him ..
he died on CROSS for us..

my son is very nice and good boy grow up as good person
prayers make sick person well
james 5;15-16

confes your sin
God not left wicket power over righteousness..conspiracy
thanks for snake
thanks for mouse
thanks for wicket

Are you for sure wicket can pray over broken Altar?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

seal me upon your heart
lover overpower death
-omnipotent

your poison is
what you drink blade coffe tea
What you eat
which formula in food
for destroying bones
destroying blade
destroying memory

its all about money and power timmoty say yeppppppppp

did money can make alive
wash your sin

its look as dirty and smelly graveyards when they clean themself trough you when you pray..

pokazi im gospodine moj prljave haljine uprljane vjecnim grijehom..

pokazi im svoje krvavo lice ranjeno i umoreno
od ljudskih grijeha..

to te mole oni koji mole skupa sa tobom..uprljani
ali cista srca..neprodane neizvjestane duse..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but my judgies are better than your judgies, since span thinks that I am a catholic.
Let him.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
Tit 3:2 TO SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
Tit 3:4 BUT AFTER THAT the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HE SAVED US, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Tit 3:7 That being JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
Amen Gif.

I just saw a 'come home to the cc', w/lou holts, commercial and they claim to receive 'Grace' from their sacraments, so opposite of being 'Justified by His Grace'. My love to you and KM and many Blessings.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

alabama is just to much for Notre Dame.
wish I could have seen how they could do against the BEST undefeated team in the US.
GO BUCKS !!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Is your judge wicket or posess about what..money..or destroyer extend hand in order against righteouse soul.

Who say that
Jesus Christ.
Where/
''i know one who reject me''

Are you for sure your judges is not serving somebody else ..interest of what?this and that..conspiracy.

Which is your weapens..thounge with poison of what?

I see i know someone who is been against me and drove me in hospital..upon window his photo left see as mirror..Almighty give me to see.

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
bona fide
who is right..weak up and go be free..

Are you for sure I am liar?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

G/N.

been a sad day for me. I lost a good friend who died from a stroke last night. his wife was one of my church members who prayed often for her companion. remember that family in your prayers.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

its mean who is unknown who need Mercy ..
its been Christmass time
my church members pray in church..i don't be there
nooooooooooo
did i fill sorry
noooooooooooooooo
i sleep on floor front of CROSS and pray as last beg pooriest person trough prayers..o yes but i hear voice
pray
roman 8;34
http://bible.cc/romans/8-34.htm
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

i been tested
with great deadly enimy
for 72 days every day
night by night
i been rejected from your hospitals lawyers judges your gowerment..10 years..is that so long..period most hard to be trusted which call upon trust which someone not to given any mercy..

i am alive
i fill 16 in my soul so young so what
please explain

niste mi mogli oduzeti dusu..

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww
is your finger playing upon altat when your pray..ahhhhhhhhhhh
what a unholy hand wicket
is your friend looks nice atitude but take Eucharistic then hide and play with that..is your priest selling his oat..is your judge swearing false on that oat..

is he have nice suits but big hole in pocket
under lips did he have poison..or have problem with eye..

Are you for sure you can't recognize liarsssssssss?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

confes your sin
under his CROSS laying down to smelly that you can fill how much dirt your body can posses from sinful world.

Are you know someone with broken heart and broken soul but not settle even after death they still around in circle..Did you know my Father?..child born and left unwanted ..she past away but she can hear prayers..my soul is deeply disturb..my broken soul as not wanted love as not wanted child..old lady can't rest..

i walk toward church just before 6 o'clock..by i say my family..i am going toward that church and back..i constantly pray in my hand stay rosary who ever need your Mercy..then..i see what i have to see..i meet what i need find out..young mother weak up from dead..walking around..she step before me..but turn her face..oh i say did i know her..she gone on other side..did she..no no no..i go toward church ads promise then turn over around going home on other side..oh ones more she step front of me..yes i see her face broken upon head i see her neck..i see her scare..she past away let me know..them..i sow one mother..i told her lovely mother ..i see her..she cry..my son kill her oh she is around.
soul which can't rest or someone play notorious game which government know for that i am for sure.

be good upon everyone give rest to every body where have to be or else.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

confess your sin my son and dauthers..be alud don't fill shame front of your Cross..walk in circle of death and snare is ow-full way where end never come..

confess your sinnnnnnn

I believe on one Almighty God
God before all God
I believe in Holy Word
I believe in his Holy Power
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Aviela new friend
I am afraid, I am not prepared to re-enter into a discussion. Nor did you respond to my answer. Instead you merely repeated your accusation(by innuendo), and added to it.
It is not upon me, to make you understand.
I am seriously considering leaving this thread, as it is merely repetitive.
As one might say, I shake the dust from my sandals, and move on.
I don't know if you have ever considered or tried Catholic Answers but I think you would find that far more edifying.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

convet without shoes not dust sandals
its two deference way
one way of prayers right
and evil way dash sandals

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
read your ow-full mind

she make altar with dark mask..as well 4 light water garden but smelly washing every day tiny cloth..are you for sure tiny soul is for play or adifying or ignore ow-full evil fathers and mothers..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

14 generation sin=1000 years

pray for your family tree
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay
Peace
Yes. I understand. I have been re-evaluating my time spent on the threads....
Most of the arguments on here are from repetition and generalizations, and are fallacious as arguments. Undoubtedly, it is a result of attacking others and has become so ingrained in this society that reconciliation and constructive criticism is considered evil. Such as it is....
If I do stay on the thread, it would be for my edification, that I might learn not to be as judgemental as I see those on this thread are....
At this time I really see very very little in the way of exhorting one to a closer walk with Jesus on this thread. And that is to bad.
Robert,

What you and Clay see as "attacks" are nothing more than addressing the title of this board.

Most of these so-called "attacks" are backed by credible links. If you could refute with same, then you and others might not view yourselves as victims.

When you post under the title "only true church" -- then expect to be challenged on that statement.

Playing the victim says that your "only one true" thing is absurd.

EXAMPLE -- It's impossible to argue that Jesus would want His "only true church" to use diplomatic immunity to avoid accountability.

That's just plain absurd -- and this is just just one example.

You see it as an attack, because you have no way to refute.

More? How does this "only true church" thing manifest itself in the quality of societies? Look at the Americas. Why do Catholic-majority societies tend to be more backward and crime-ridden?

How many absurdities do you want?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Satan read bible and calculated dash sandal of stone evil way huh huh huh in your socks are you for sure about that?

but Jesus calculated too
without shoes around altar

ALTAR
Whats deference rev 1;19 Jesus testament

and rev 20;8 deceiver

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 398,881 - 398,900 of513,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••