Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,944)

Showing posts 398,861 - 398,880 of513,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Based on underreporting by abused or neglected children,it is reasonable to extend this non-reporting behavior to the church environment while also raising the question:why donít children who attend church report abuse or neglect to their pastor,youth leader,or Sunday school teacher? Clergy and volunteers may suspect abuse,but may remain silent themselves.Many clergy,while mandated to report,and even ethically charged to do so,may fail to effectively discharge the child abuse reporting responsibility.Insufficient evidence,lack of certainty that abuse occurred and a need to maintain a good relationship with parishioners are some of the reasons given by mandated reporters for not reporting (Kenny,2001).This silence may result fromof a lack of training or knowledge about the subject of child abuse (Delaronde et al,2000, Fortune 1985).Since child abuse is ignored or rarely discussed in their college classes,and many clergy donít freely discuss child abuse among themselves,the unspoken message may be that

Reporting Practices 3 this topic is unimportant (Kenny 2001,Starling,2003) or not very prevalent in the church membership.Other factors contributing to this silence may be certain religious beliefs and an antagonistic view that some clergy have towards psychology or social work as a whole.In addition,state statutes concerning mandated reporting of child abuse vary fromstate to state creating a potential for further confusion about this responsibility among some clergy while other states specifically exclude clergy as mandated reporters.

http://udini.proquest.com/view/an-investigati...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

i do always as divine warning
i turn over..oh its something around me..
i see she fly
old very nice lady over 60 70..over..
why you follow me..Did you know my Father?
Who are you?
Are you Alive?
My Father left me as tiny child during ww2 war.
My soul not rest.

God always listen prayers.
When you pray for someone soul in need which they don't have nobody.

How many Fathers left childreens..how many broken heart as well soul..Do you liked be unwanted or reject?
Is your father reject you?
Are you one of them?
I know one judge who reject me.

O did you know its wait.

warning is not my sin
my words is sharp as sword
I am believer
I believe in holy word
I believe in holy Power

your sin is mind
your sin is word
your sin is mistake

Which weapons you produce with your mind and hand?
my warning is not sin
its word sharp as sword..

Did you reject me?

When everybody reject you..when you don't have anyone..return to him..he is been reject as well left alone.

Father..he cry on very laud voice.

How many Fathers left child?

Your heart is been broken
your heart is been pierce
your loving suffering for us is unconditional
you listen every prayers
you know every heart
Who art do?
He Art every heart.
for someone who need Marcy my Lord..
Where is that shine..upon Altar..above all Earth..they waiting.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't want to, Anthony, but you did nothing wrong. The articles and statistics are very enlightening. I tend to use the Stop Baptist Predators site as they have an old and quite large problem of covering up and transferring guilty ministers. I've given the links to Kay many times, but she's never read a single one.
I've never seen such ugliness as that exhibited by those two...I can't even think of a word for them...as DS said, they're barely human. Can you imagine the gall of her saying that they put God first? Good Lord! Clay has the right idea...just leave them alone to dig their own hole straight to hell.
She says she's never seen such ugliness...then proceeds to write unimaginable ugliness. Out of the heart the mouth speaks...
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
just to let EVERYONE know where I stand.
anyone that stands against sin and reveals it to everyone should be applauded,and not Rebuked or forced into being silent.
I have done it and would again, and i could care less if people like it, dont like it, or whatever.
if you dont wish to be caught sinning, dont sin. if you sin, then repent.
that is and always has been Gods Plan
What a surprise!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Sin is Sin no mater who commits it.
It is just that this topix forum is about the Roman Catholic Church..
The BANNER READS..
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican
The Vatican issued a document Tuesday restating its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
THE ABOVE CLAIM IS AN INSULT TO ALL REAL CHRISTIANS ON EARTH..
IT ENCOURAGES all OTHER CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS
TO
CHALLENGE,
EXPOSE
MAGNIFY AND
AMPLIFY
ALL OF IT'S UNGODLINESS.
If you ROMAN CATHOLICS don't like the flack,...
remove the BANNER AND THE CHALLENGE WILL GO AWAY.
THE SOLUTION IS VERY SIMPLE...REMOVE THE LYING CHALLENGE
IF YOU KEEP THE CHALLENGE BEFORE US...
THEN IT IS AN AXIOM
YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES... AND DEFEND YOUR CLAIM.
Would you like me to continue pasting all of the hundreds of websites with pentecostal pastor sex abuse?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
Based on underreporting by abused or neglected children,it is reasonable to extend this non-reporting behavior to the church environment while also raising the question:why donít children who attend church report abuse or neglect to their pastor,youth leader,or Sunday school teacher? Clergy and volunteers may suspect abuse,but may remain silent themselves.Many clergy,while mandated to report,and even ethically charged to do so,may fail to effectively discharge the child abuse reporting responsibility.Insufficient evidence,lack of certainty that abuse occurred and a need to maintain a good relationship with parishioners are some of the reasons given by mandated reporters for not reporting (Kenny,2001).This silence may result fromof a lack of training or knowledge about the subject of child abuse (Delaronde et al,2000, Fortune 1985).Since child abuse is ignored or rarely discussed in their college classes,and many clergy donít freely discuss child abuse among themselves,the unspoken message may be that
Reporting Practices 3 this topic is unimportant (Kenny 2001,Starling,2003) or not very prevalent in the church membership.Other factors contributing to this silence may be certain religious beliefs and an antagonistic view that some clergy have towards psychology or social work as a whole.In addition,state statutes concerning mandated reporting of child abuse vary fromstate to state creating a potential for further confusion about this responsibility among some clergy while other states specifically exclude clergy as mandated reporters.
http://udini.proquest.com/view/an-investigati...
Freak......the CC does lots of good.........except teach people about the Good News of the Kingdom........Jesus taught that. If you hired me to paint your house.........and I just washed the windows.........would you pay me for painting your house? Su-ck my hard black stool.....Catholic Sodomizer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

span wrote:
The reason the catholic church enacts abortion and divorce laws in countries is to get rid of the non-catholics. The catholics listen to the pope who tell them not to have abortions so the abortion laws only affect non-catholics. The catholic politicians who make the law are not excommunicated. This is why there is no such law in Mexico or Ireland where it is majority catholic. The first country to be targeted for depopulation of non-catholics was Russia. Abortion was made law in 1920 following the Russian Revolution which removed the Orthodox from power in Moscow.
The catholics have always stolen non-catholic children. Catholics founded and run the hospitals thus have access to all the children. Even without the hospitals the catholic state in France and Spain and Germany would steal non-catholic children from the Reformation 1540 to the Revolution 1789 when the RC lost power in those states. The practice of stealing children continues today in hospitals of Europe, Australia, Canada and the USA.
Then there's the pedophile rings that are much larger than earlier reported since the RC run s the Boys' Town organization.. and the Indian schools on the reservations.
The Catholics are stealing the babies and hiding them in Limbo, Africa.There are satellite photos of diapers and binkies. That's how I know.
Also they are teaching 4-6 month old babies how to use a sword and shield. The babies will lead the next Crusade on little rocking horses. All this is factual.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

How many Christian you kill?
Are you thirsty for more?
prosecution of Christians
why?

Did you know in matrix is so long stay evil..?
who?

1260 years prosecution of Christians..why?

Why you prosecuted me?
I know judge who is!

Its waithing..after Altar in white dress..door become open bythemself..its show where righteousness rest for last.
How many wife or husbund you have..
Did you know your prosecutor?

Alive God+
Immortal God+
All Powerful God+

I am believer
I am prayer
Represent my tears on Altar of Almighty until last.
I believe in holy words
I believe in holy Power

Did you know any Father who left child?
Did you know how many broken heart and broken soul?
Do you want be unwanted as well reject?
Do you know how mother pray/
How much I love you..her hand?
Look on CROSS both hand and lag for us.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise!
many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
span

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
how about you showing me where ANY Indian schools are run by Catholics, mennonites or any other denomination,on the Rez.?
Lets take Sells Az for instance since I have been there, the schools are run by the county and state just like in Ohio. and In Phoenix, Indian School has been closed for many years. Private schools have also been shut down in that city.
SORRY, but the facts dont support your allegation.
Carlisle Indian schools sordid reputation is in the past, so is your knowledge.
If I am wrong, i will apologize, but I have been there.

Jesuits pay Natives in Washington state $166 million

www.redicecreations.com/article.php...

catholic+adoption+theft+austra lia

www.youtube.com/results...

http://vaticancrimes.us
i am addicted to caffeine

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

preston wrote:
<quoted text>many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
You mean a bunch of dirty old men wrote a book and passed it off as the Christian god's word, and told you to "Stand for 'his' word"?
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why me? I have not acused your church to be more or less guilty than any other, so you are talking out of hate. In fact I have come out and defended your church many times.
Read the verse I posted to you and stop the hate.
Calm down, you took it the wrong way...For all have sinned and fall short, remember? No hate on this end.
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Hobby Lobby stands firm against emergency contraceptive mandate
By MARCUS RAUHUT
@MarcusRauhutPO

Hobby Lobby customers nationwide showed their support over the weekend for the company's fight against a federal mandate to provide emergency contraceptives in its health insurance plan.

The retailer filed a lawsuit in September, saying a mandate by the Health and Human Services Department to provide "morning-after pill" and "week after pill" in its health insurance plan violates its religious beliefs.

Shortly after a federal court denied a request for an injunction, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee urged customers to support the store Saturday during an "Appreciation Day."

Hobby Lobby is the largest business to file a lawsuit against the mandate, according to The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, the Washington, D.C-based law firm representing Hobby Lobby in the case.

More than 40 other businesses, colleges, Catholic charities and dioceses have filed similar lawsuits challenging the mandate, which is a regulation under the Affordable Care Act. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg is not among the list but previously said it was a "disappointment" that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the law.

Hobby Lobby, which has more than 500 stores and 13,000 employees nationwide, faces fines of $1.3 million a day for not complying with the mandate.
http://www.publicopiniononline.com/news/ci_22...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
Tit 3:2 TO SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
Tit 3:4 BUT AFTER THAT the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HE SAVED US, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Tit 3:7 That being JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

preston wrote:
<quoted text>many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
You lost your sense of humor.
span

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

preston wrote:
many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.

Cant follow pope and God. Choose one?

His Word does not support the Roman Church.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise!
I even got judgies!!
Funny!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

preston wrote:
And you got them too.
Funny x 2!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

span wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant follow pope and God. Choose one?
His Word does not support the Roman Church.
Is everyone clueless today?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

i become smelly and dirty trough prayers
prayers for sinful soul which simple wash trough me..
its look like that as you smelly and dirty as neglected..they washing trough your prayers..
Don't warry if you look like that.
Its your lesson you need teach..but be happy and cry from sorow or joy if you could save one soul.

Could you do that.
Do you liked be smelly as graveyard..perhaps killed after Altar.

Are you for sure you are not that soul..if you know one..what you will do..killed..burn..send mose..snake some which or what?

in vain

he is been reject..

Do you liked be reject?

smelly graveyard wait you..my new house is after Altar..i will be there..i will wait you..o what a great smelly soul..I hope one day my Lord..
Who do art?
he art every heart ..

its Christmas time
roman8;34
pray who died and intercede for us
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Why you against us?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 398,861 - 398,880 of513,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••