Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,232
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#413890 Jan 7, 2013
span wrote:
The reason the catholic church enacts abortion and divorce laws in countries is to get rid of the non-catholics. The catholics listen to the pope who tell them not to have abortions so the abortion laws only affect non-catholics. The catholic politicians who make the law are not excommunicated. This is why there is no such law in Mexico or Ireland where it is majority catholic. The first country to be targeted for depopulation of non-catholics was Russia. Abortion was made law in 1920 following the Russian Revolution which removed the Orthodox from power in Moscow.
The catholics have always stolen non-catholic children. Catholics founded and run the hospitals thus have access to all the children. Even without the hospitals the catholic state in France and Spain and Germany would steal non-catholic children from the Reformation 1540 to the Revolution 1789 when the RC lost power in those states. The practice of stealing children continues today in hospitals of Europe, Australia, Canada and the USA.
Then there's the pedophile rings that are much larger than earlier reported since the RC run s the Boys' Town organization.. and the Indian schools on the reservations.
The Catholics are stealing the babies and hiding them in Limbo, Africa.There are satellite photos of diapers and binkies. That's how I know.
Also they are teaching 4-6 month old babies how to use a sword and shield. The babies will lead the next Crusade on little rocking horses. All this is factual.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413891 Jan 7, 2013
How many Christian you kill?
Are you thirsty for more?
prosecution of Christians
why?

Did you know in matrix is so long stay evil..?
who?

1260 years prosecution of Christians..why?

Why you prosecuted me?
I know judge who is!

Its waithing..after Altar in white dress..door become open bythemself..its show where righteousness rest for last.
How many wife or husbund you have..
Did you know your prosecutor?

Alive God+
Immortal God+
All Powerful God+

I am believer
I am prayer
Represent my tears on Altar of Almighty until last.
I believe in holy words
I believe in holy Power

Father..he cry on very laud voice.
Did you know any Father who left child?
Did you know how many broken heart and broken soul?
Do you want be unwanted as well reject?
Do you know how mother pray/
How much I love you..her hand?
Look on CROSS both hand and lag for us.
preston

Waverly, OH

#413892 Jan 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise!
many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
span

El Dorado Springs, MO

#413893 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
how about you showing me where ANY Indian schools are run by Catholics, mennonites or any other denomination,on the Rez.?
Lets take Sells Az for instance since I have been there, the schools are run by the county and state just like in Ohio. and In Phoenix, Indian School has been closed for many years. Private schools have also been shut down in that city.
SORRY, but the facts dont support your allegation.
Carlisle Indian schools sordid reputation is in the past, so is your knowledge.
If I am wrong, i will apologize, but I have been there.

Jesuits pay Natives in Washington state $166 million

www.redicecreations.com/article.php...

catholic+adoption+theft+austra lia

www.youtube.com/results...

http://vaticancrimes.us
i am addicted to caffeine

San Francisco, CA

#413894 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
You mean a bunch of dirty old men wrote a book and passed it off as the Christian god's word, and told you to "Stand for 'his' word"?
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#413895 Jan 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why me? I have not acused your church to be more or less guilty than any other, so you are talking out of hate. In fact I have come out and defended your church many times.
Read the verse I posted to you and stop the hate.
Calm down, you took it the wrong way...For all have sinned and fall short, remember? No hate on this end.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#413896 Jan 7, 2013
Hobby Lobby stands firm against emergency contraceptive mandate
By MARCUS RAUHUT
@MarcusRauhutPO

Hobby Lobby customers nationwide showed their support over the weekend for the company's fight against a federal mandate to provide emergency contraceptives in its health insurance plan.

The retailer filed a lawsuit in September, saying a mandate by the Health and Human Services Department to provide "morning-after pill" and "week after pill" in its health insurance plan violates its religious beliefs.

Shortly after a federal court denied a request for an injunction, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee urged customers to support the store Saturday during an "Appreciation Day."

Hobby Lobby is the largest business to file a lawsuit against the mandate, according to The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, the Washington, D.C-based law firm representing Hobby Lobby in the case.

More than 40 other businesses, colleges, Catholic charities and dioceses have filed similar lawsuits challenging the mandate, which is a regulation under the Affordable Care Act. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg is not among the list but previously said it was a "disappointment" that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the law.

Hobby Lobby, which has more than 500 stores and 13,000 employees nationwide, faces fines of $1.3 million a day for not complying with the mandate.
http://www.publicopiniononline.com/news/ci_22...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#413897 Jan 7, 2013
Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
Tit 3:2 TO SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
Tit 3:4 BUT AFTER THAT the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy HE SAVED US, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Tit 3:7 That being JUSTIFIED BY HIS GRACE, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#413898 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.
You lost your sense of humor.
span

El Dorado Springs, MO

#413899 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
many years ago, God told me to STAND for His Word, not disregard it.

Cant follow pope and God. Choose one?

His Word does not support the Roman Church.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#413900 Jan 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise!
I even got judgies!!
Funny!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#413901 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
And you got them too.
Funny x 2!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#413902 Jan 7, 2013
span wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant follow pope and God. Choose one?
His Word does not support the Roman Church.
Is everyone clueless today?
truth

Perth, Australia

#413903 Jan 7, 2013
i become smelly and dirty trough prayers
prayers for sinful soul which simple wash trough me..
its look like that as you smelly and dirty as neglected..they washing trough your prayers..
Don't warry if you look like that.
Its your lesson you need teach..but be happy and cry from sorow or joy if you could save one soul.

Could you do that.
Do you liked be smelly as graveyard..perhaps killed after Altar.

Are you for sure you are not that soul..if you know one..what you will do..killed..burn..send mose..snake some which or what?

in vain

Father..he cry on very laud voice.
he is been reject..

Do you liked be reject?

smelly graveyard wait you..my new house is after Altar..i will be there..i will wait you..o what a great smelly soul..I hope one day my Lord..
Who do art?
he art every heart ..

its Christmas time
roman8;34
pray who died and intercede for us
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Why you against us?
preston

Waverly, OH

#413904 Jan 7, 2013
span wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesuits pay Natives in Washington state $166 million
www.redicecreations.com/article.php...
catholic+adoption+theft+austra lia
www.youtube.com/results...
http://vaticancrimes.us
this paragraph indicates that it was a FORMER school.

It's a day of reckoning and justice," said Clarita Vargas, 51, of Tacoma, who was abused while a student at St. Mary's Mission and School, a former Jesuit-run Indian boarding school on the Colville Indian Reservation near Omak.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#413905 Jan 7, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't want to, Anthony, but you did nothing wrong. The articles and statistics are very enlightening. I tend to use the Stop Baptist Predators site as they have an old and quite large problem of covering up and transferring guilty ministers. I've given the links to Kay many times, but she's never read a single one.
I've never seen such ugliness as that exhibited by those two...I can't even think of a word for them...as DS said, they're barely human. Can you imagine the gall of her saying that they put God first? Good Lord! Clay has the right idea...just leave them alone to dig their own hole straight to hell.
I know. It's just too bad it had to be this way. I meet a lot of people in my line if work and I can honestly say I've never encountered bigots with this amount of intentional ignorance and refusal to acknowledge reality. Is must be the result of the spiritual, psychological and sexual abuse so prevalent in pentecostal communities.
preston

Waverly, OH

#413906 Jan 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost your sense of humor.
Nah!, but I cant be funny ab out sin.
preston

Waverly, OH

#413907 Jan 7, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
And you got them too.
Funny x 2!
yeah, but my judgies are better than your judgies, since span thinks that I am a catholic.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413908 Jan 7, 2013
he say where
''they know what they do to you..they do that first for me''
Jesus Christ word is perfect.

dear mum
if i need save one soul
if you could my child

my son dieying over my hand
my mother send me cross
pray dear child
this is your father your mother your brother and sister ..cry and pray open your heart..he can listen your prayers..he is your everything..you don't have nobody..but you have everything when you have him ..
he died on CROSS for us..

my son is very nice and good boy grow up as good person
prayers make sick person well
james 5;15-16

confes your sin
God not left wicket power over righteousness..conspiracy
thanks for snake
thanks for mouse
thanks for wicket

Are you for sure wicket can pray over broken Altar?
truth

Perth, Australia

#413909 Jan 7, 2013
seal me upon your heart
lover overpower death
-omnipotent

your poison is
what you drink blade coffe tea
What you eat
which formula in food
for destroying bones
destroying blade
destroying memory

its all about money and power timmoty say yeppppppppp

did money can make alive
wash your sin

its look as dirty and smelly graveyards when they clean themself trough you when you pray..

pokazi im gospodine moj prljave haljine uprljane vjecnim grijehom..

pokazi im svoje krvavo lice ranjeno i umoreno
od ljudskih grijeha..

to te mole oni koji mole skupa sa tobom..uprljani
ali cista srca..neprodane neizvjestane duse..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Mr SIr 8,506
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 9 hr Miss New Thing 3
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE