Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,944
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#413820 Jan 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you name those 42,000 different denominations, and list their differences?
I listed this previously, for you, on June 5th, however we as Catholics ALL KNOW that you'd rather rely on your distorted and confused "personal opinion" --as the "final authority" by rejecting the TRUTH when it is put in front of you! You, like other, Protestants, who are in "denial of the truth" need to have the TRUTH of biblical and historical church history and TRUTH of Jesus Christs ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH consistently repeated to you over and over and over again, until MAYBE---JUST MAYBE---it MIGHT sink in!! AGAIN--here is a partial list of your 42,000+(beginning with the A's) conflicting and contradicting "mish-mash" of inconsistent "SELF INTERPRETING" denominations since the beginning of the Reformation:
1.Luther
2.Zwingli
3.Knox
4.Wesley
5.Huss
6.Cromwell
7.Wycliff
8.(Beginning with the A's
Advent Christian Church
Advent Christian Conference
Advent Christian Conference of Japan
Adventist Church
Adventists of the True Remnant
Africa Christian network
Africa Evangelical Church
Africa Evangelical Church of Malawi
Africa Gospel Church
Africa Gospel Unity Church
Africa Inland Church
African Apostolic Church of Johane Maranke
African Apostolic Church of Johane Masowe
African Apostolic Church of Nigeria & Benin
African Apostolic Church St Simon & St Johane
African Apostolic Faith Mission
African Assemblies of God
African Baptist Assembly Malawi
African Born Full Gospel Apostolic Ch
African Brotherhood Church
African Catholic Church
African Christian Church & Schools
African Christians Fellowship
African Church
African Church Mission
African Church of Jesus Christ in Kenya
African Church of the Holy Spirit
African Church The
African Congregational Church
African Covenant Church
African Disciples of Christ
African Divine Church
African Evangelical Presbyterian Ch
African Faith Tabernacle Church
African Free Presb Church of Zimbabwe
African Full Gospel Church
African Gospel Church
African Holy Zionist Church
African Independent Church of Kenya
African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa
African Interior Church
African Methodist Church in Zimbabwe
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Ch
African Mission of Holy Ghost Church
African National Church
African National/International Church.....

55.- 41,992 The rest of the A's through Z

41,993. Confrinting
41,994. Orville
41,995. 4GVN
41,996. OLDJG
41,997. justachristian1
41,998. New Age
41,999. Marge
42,000. Whomever on this forum that we missed

ALL 42,000+ "half-truth' Christian denominations are contradictory to each other, conflicting to each other, and inconsistent with each other. ALL 42,000+ rely on "personal opinion" hodge-podge of beliefs and ALL have their own "self appointed popes and rely upon "inventing and creating" their own "modernistic" RELATIVE truth-- which is "predicated upon" and determined by "whichever way the political or social wind blows"---- all, many or some supporting ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, EMBROYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH, EUTHENASIA, HOMOSEXUALITY, WOMAN MINISTERS, and on and on and on.
The "total reliance and basis" of EVERY ONE these 42,000+ Protestant beliefs, is to aggressively attack, THE TRUTH and to judge and condemn over 2000 years of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. EVERY ONE of these 42,000+ Protestant beliefs CANNOT exist or "stand on their own beliefs" WITHOUT criticizing the TRUTH OF HISTORY, by "self opinionating" the TRUTH OF THE TRUE INTERPRETATION of the bible in 397AD and without spreading their "hate and hostility" toward Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS Historically and biblically PROVEN---- ONE TRUE CHURCH---(the bride of Christ) v
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#413821 Jan 7, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Aviela new friend
I am afraid you are making a hasty generalization from a fallacy, or an overgeneralization from bias or both.
First if the RCC was evil,(Proverbs 10:27
The fear of the LORD prolongs days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.) it would have died out. Notice however the opposite is true, that evil being short-lived, how many "so-called" Christian religions(actually heresies), and movements have perished.
True the RCC has been around for a long time, thus it has a lengthy history. And that some of the fruit from the RCC falls off, and decays on the ground. Thus, the tree is good, and the fruit is good, but when individuals are tempted and sin, then they fall from the tree....
Hello Robert, nice to meet you. Do you honestly think the Catholic church has produced good fruits. Do they teach accurate Bible knowlegde. Didn't the pope say not to us use God's name? How can he say that when God's Jehovah was found over 7000 thousand times in the orginal scriptures and scrolls. Religions that refuse to use God's name do so so that they don't have an accounting to the true God
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#413822 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO........HOW DO YOU KNOW that a molesting priests never apologize to their victims!
MICHAEL says..........SHOW ME EXAMPLES!
Give me one example where a molesting priest went to authorities to turn himself in because the priest in the confessional told him to?
NEVER HAPPENED! WHY?
If you stole a bicycle the priest HEARING YOUR CONFESSION would tell you to return it to the owner. Right?
Doesn't the priest hearing confession have an moral obligation to express to the molesting priest to do the right thing before he is absolved from sin? If you are not going to serve justice for your sin, than why is the sin absolved?
....something is terribly wrong hojo!
YOU ARE THE ONE Michael, that keeps (exaggerating) the claim that "NONE of these molesting priests have "ever" made restitution with their victims. I'm saying that "some have and some haven't", I don't know what %--- however (common sense) says that it is NOT 100% either way!! Again--YOU ARE THE ONE that is making the outrageous, ridiculous claim that NONE HAVE...... It is up to you to prove that NONE HAVE!--You are the one that keep going off the "deep end" with these 100% claims.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#413823 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all about truth, and justice.
Truth has "escaped you" ever since you came on this forum, Michael. For you it all about exaggerated and overblown anti-catholic articles, statistics and distorted (opinionated) hostility against Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church! And we as Catholics "all know that you are not fooling anyone" but yourself!!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#413824 Jan 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
I almost came on this forum again (well, I did for this post anyway) but, the moment I logged on, I saw mike talking about child sexual abuse again. Between Free and him, there were 43 posts in 8hrs about child sexual abuse so far. There was more yesterday. By the time this day is over... they will have accumulated over 100 posts just about child sexual abuse.
Now, i think its been fairly proven that the Church has made great strides to correct this evil. And statistically it was never more rampant in the CC then any other group. The so called 'cover up' is proven to be greatly exaggerated by people who wish the destruction of the Church for other reasons - not related to child sexual abuse.
It would be good to continue the great theological discussions with other Christians like, Preston, Pad and Chuck.
But child sexual abuse talk 24/7 feels like I'm participating in a couple peoples psychological issues. Its bizarre. I mean, when this week is over, there will be over 500 posts from Mike and free about this! Who does that??
anyway, God bless you Preston.
~~~

You wrote..

I almost came on this forum again (well, I did for this post anyway) but, the moment I logged on, I saw mike talking about child sexual abuse again. Between Free and him, there were 43 posts in 8hrs about child sexual abuse so far. There was more yesterday. By the time this day is over... they will have accumulated over 100 posts just about child sexual abuse.

Your fretting about the expose of the R CC perverted priest..

begs the question..

Just how many innocent children have been sodomized by a perverted
priest in the time you spent being insulted because their predators, are being exposed...

Question...JUST WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAY...

THE BIBLE SAYS

Mat_15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mar_7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

THE HEART OF YOUR
CHURCH IS BEING EXPOSED...and it should be/will be a painful operation.

IT ALSO SAYS

Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Luk 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

THEY HAVE LIVED IT UP!..Now they//YOU have to live it down!

You evidently need to face reality
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#413825 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this question.
If you stole a bicycle and you felt guilty and went to confession and told the priest you stole the bicycle what would any good priest tell you to do?
Odd,
I never understood how prayer could translate to castigation.
preston

Waverly, OH

#413826 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe he didn't mean you. There certainly are more posters on here who would be glad to give me neggies.!!!
he not only "meant" me, but he "said "me.

MICHAEL
Hamilton, Canada
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#413719 7 hrs ago
Judged:
<quoted text>
The main difference in denominations is simply those who oversee them. Thankfully, I am in a group that disciplines such failures.
I never gave you any of these negative feedbacks,

it was probably somebody named {cowboy} and other catholics.

Clay

United States

#413827 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote..
Your fretting about the expose of the R CC perverted priest..
begs the question..
Just how many innocent children have been sodomized by a perverted
priest in the time you spent being insulted because their predators, are being exposed...
Question...JUST WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON ANYWAY...
THE BIBLE SAYS
Mat_15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mar_7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
THE HEART OF YOUR
CHURCH IS BEING EXPOSED...and it should be/will be a painful operation.
IT ALSO SAYS
Luk 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Luk 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
THEY HAVE LIVED IT UP!..Now they//YOU have to live it down!
You evidently need to face reality
The only thing being exposed is the unrelenting ignorance being practiced by you and your fellow bigots. You have no theological argument that can hold up against any Catholic teaching.
So, you use the scandal as a diversion technique.

Above, you used quotes from sacred scripture in an attempt to validate your personal views of the Church. This is using the Bible for your personal vendetta.
That's deceitful Confrint. You ordained yourself a pastor and claim to be called by God to be an authority on sacred scripture. Why then, do you manipulate the verses?
Also, the Pentecostal community has always had as many offenders as the CC. Most of you are in compounds, correct? So who knows what y'all do behind those doors.
If you were truly a man of God- defender of truth- you'd cease using a topic like child sexual abuse to win an argument. You know the stats. God knows you know the stats. God also knows why you'd bring it up in a debate too!
preston

Waverly, OH

#413828 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass who it was. I know it wasn't me, and if there is a God he knows to who did it. If you believing it was me than God knows your a liar.
I think you took this too personally. Jethro posts a picture of his dog that I am sure he loves very much. I know many people with dogs who love them as much as people love their children. I too am a dog lover. I know Jethro has received many negative judgies but doesn't correlate that with people hating his dog.
Get over it cowboy! Start enjoying life.
ROTFLOL@U.

DO I DETECT A CRACK IN THE DEMEANOR OF ONE MICHAEL.

A PUNK WHO CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CANT TAKE IT?.

a crack?

NAH!! MORE LIKE A CANYON.LOL
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#413829 Jan 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing being exposed is the unrelenting ignorance being practiced by you and your fellow bigots. You have no theological argument that can hold up against any Catholic teaching.
Above, you used quotes from sacred scripture in an attempt to validate your personal views of the Church. This is using the Bible for your personal vendetta.
That's deceitful Confrint. You ordained yourself a pastor and claim to be called by God to be an authority on sacred scripture. Why then, do you manipulate the verses?
Also, the Pentecostal community has always had as many offenders as the CC. Most of you are in compounds, correct? So who knows what y'all do behind those doors.
If you were truly a man of God- defender of truth- you'd cease using a topic like child sexual abuse to win an argument. You know the stats. God knows you know the stats. God also knows why you'd bring it up in a debate too!
http://www.religioustolerance.org/clergy_sex1...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286153,00...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#413830 Jan 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
Now, i think its been fairly proven that the Church has made great strides to correct this evil. And statistically it was never more rampant in the CC then any other group. The so called 'cover up' is proven to be greatly exaggerated by people who wish the destruction of the Church for other reasons - not related to child sexual abuse.
It would be good to continue the great theological discussions with other Christians like, Preston, Pad and Chuck.
But child sexual abuse talk 24/7 feels like I'm participating in a couple peoples psychological issues. Its bizarre. I mean, when this week is over, there will be over 500 posts from Mike and free about this! Who does that??
anyway, God bless you Preston.
Clay
Peace

Yes. I understand. I have been re-evaluating my time spent on the threads....

Most of the arguments on here are from repetition and generalizations, and are fallacious as arguments. Undoubtedly, it is a result of attacking others and has become so ingrained in this society that reconciliation and constructive criticism is considered evil. Such as it is....

If I do stay on the thread, it would be for my edification, that I might learn not to be as judgemental as I see those on this thread are....

At this time I really see very very little in the way of exhorting one to a closer walk with Jesus on this thread. And that is to bad.

#413831 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>he not only "meant" me, but he "said "me.
MICHAEL
Hamilton, Canada
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#413719 7 hrs ago
Judged:
<quoted text>
The main difference in denominations is simply those who oversee them. Thankfully, I am in a group that disciplines such failures.
I never gave you any of these negative feedbacks,
it was probably somebody named {cowboy} and other catholics.
OK...I missed that somehow.

#413832 Jan 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
This first site manages to list a whole seven offenders. They also admitted that they had insufficient information to compare CC and Protestant ministers.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#413833 Jan 7, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Robert, nice to meet you. Do you honestly think the Catholic church has produced good fruits. Do they teach accurate Bible knowlegde. Didn't the pope say not to us use God's name? How can he say that when God's Jehovah was found over 7000 thousand times in the orginal scriptures and scrolls. Religions that refuse to use God's name do so so that they don't have an accounting to the true God
Aviela new friend

I am afraid, I am not prepared to re-enter into a discussion. Nor did you respond to my answer. Instead you merely repeated your accusation(by innuendo), and added to it.

It is not upon me, to make you understand.

I am seriously considering leaving this thread, as it is merely repetitive.

As one might say, I shake the dust from my sandals, and move on.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#413834 Jan 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay my friend, don't let the bastards get you down. Ignorant bigots like the confrintings of the world will always try to cover their own dung-heaps and lash out at the failings of others. The Church has suffered for her failing, but Jesus made a promise and He will not fail.

My advice is to ignore the miltant atheists Heckle and Jeckle, they have nothing to offer.

#413835 Jan 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
Your second site is a Fox report...but it is from a Catholic...Father Jonathan.

#413836 Jan 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

YOU WROTE

Above, you used quotes from sacred scripture in an attempt to validate your personal.

___

NOW YOU CALL THE SCRIPTURES SACRED... YET YOU DENY VERSE AFTER, VERSE.

AT YOUR WHIM..
SUCH AS THE LIST OF THE BROTHERS OF CHRIST ETC..
AND
ADD TO AT YOUR PLEASURE...such as your papal dynasty in Rome...
or immaculate conception...

You are really some kind of...a piece of work...

now you throw a hissy fit because your (so called)

"ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH."...

HAS PROVEN ITSELF TO BE A "PERVERTED UNTRUE APOSTATE RELIGIOUS

ORGANIZATION." WHO'S SINS HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH IT.

YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO BE A PART OF IT...NO ONE FORCED YOU TO.

SO IF YOU GO DOWN WITH THE SINKING SHIP ...it' your choice

We have worked feverishly and relentlessly to help you find the

truth.

Heb 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;

Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

so what more can be said..

You have cast your lot with those that molest Children...

and become guilty of their sins before the world by association.

The Bible says..

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

~~~

If you don't like the light... being shined into the darkness...

of the Roman catholic Church...

then come out of it, and step into the light yourself.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#413837 Jan 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
What many here don't want to admit;

"In a 1984 survey, 38.6 percent of ministers reported sexual contact with a church member, and 76 percent knew of another minister who had had sexual intercourse with a parishioner.[xiii] In the same year, a Fuller Seminary survey of 1,200 ministers found that 20 percent of theologically “conservative” pastors admitted to some sexual contact outside of marriage with a church member. The figure jumped to over 40 percent for “moderates”; 50 percent of “liberal” pastors confessed to similar behavior.[xiv]

In 1990, in a study by the Park Ridge Center for the Study of Health, Faith and Ethics in Chicago, it was learned that 10 percent of ministers said they had had an affair with a parishioner and about 25 percent admitted some sexual contact with a parishioner.[xv] Two years later, a survey by Leadership magazine found that 37 percent of ministers confessed to having been involved in “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a parishioner.[xvi]

In a 1993 survey by the Journal of Pastoral Care, 14 percent of Southern Baptist ministers said they had engaged in “inappropriate sexual behavior,” and 70 percent said they knew a minister who had had such contact with a parishioner.[xvii] Joe E. Trull is co-author of the 1993 book, Ministerial Ethics, and he found that “from 30 to 35 percent of ministers of all denominations admit to having sexual relationships—from inappropriate touching to sexual intercourse—outside of marriage.”[xviii]

According to a 2000 report to the Baptist General Convention in Texas,“The incidence of sexual abuse by clergy has reached ‘horrific proportions.’” It noted that in studies done in the 1980s, 12 percent of ministers had “engaged in sexual intercourse with members” and nearly 40 percent had “acknowledged sexually inappropriate behavior.” The report concluded that “The disturbing aspect of all research is that the rate of incidence for clergy exceeds the client-professional rate for physicians and psychologists.”[xix] Regarding pornography and sexual addiction, a national survey disclosed that about 20 percent of all ministers are involved in the behavior.[xx]"

"..in the authoritative work by Penn State professor Philip Jenkins, Pedophiles and Priests, it was determined that between .2 and 1.7 percent of priests are pedophiles. The figure among the Protestant clergy ranges between 2 and 3 percent.[xxii]"

http://www.catholicleague.org/sexual-abuse-in...
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#413838 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
This first site manages to list a whole seven offenders. They also admitted that they had insufficient information to compare CC and Protestant ministers.
Really? You mean only saw what you wanted to see again instead of the truth? Funny how you and LTM never see things but if your name is in a post you always see that. lol There is more, but keep your head in the sand and ignore all that was already posted so you can remain an ignoramous and jump in bed with anyone that will slander the church.

Reformation.com lists allegations involving 838 Protestant ministers who have been accused of sexually abusing children:

147 Baptist pastors

251 fundamentalist/evangelical pastors

140 Anglican/Episcopalian Ministers

38 Lutheran Ministers

46 Methodist Ministers

19 Presbyterian Ministers

197 misc. Church Ministers

Katoliko, a Roman Catholic website, publishes excerpts from various media sources about abuse by Protestant clergy, church staff, and volunteer workers in an attempt to balance the attacks on the Catholic Church. See: http://www.katoliko.com/

The Cyber Grotto of the Modern Church of Satan, perhaps reacting to false claims of Satanic Ritual Abuse of children during the late 20th century, reported a group of "Christian Sex Crimes" in 2006-OCT.

Multiply.com listed a lenghty list of "Evvangelical [sic] Ministers who 'love' the children of the world" in their journal titled "Christian Biblical Errancy Debate" at: http://wheresjesus.multiply.com/

A listing of many additlonal allegations of child molestation is contained in "THE CHRIST OF GOD IS MAGNIFICAL's Blog" on MySpace.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#413839 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Your second site is a Fox report...but it is from a Catholic...Father Jonathan.
No Catholics here;

"In the last three years, an average of 23 new articles each day have appeared in secular media sources revealing sexual abuse allegations arising in Protestant churches in the United States. Protestant denominations have been tempted to call sexual abuse a "Catholic problem"; this is simply not true. Within the past eight years, verdicts, judgments, or settlements exceeding hundreds of millions of dollars have been levied against Protestant churches for sexual abuse allegations arising from children participating in ministry programs."

http://www.buildingchurchleaders.com/articles...

"One of the most striking aspects of the Protestant clergy sex abuse pattern is that most people don't realize it is a pattern. The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse. Yet equally egregious violations by Protestant clergy fail to generate the same level of outrage. Why?"

Why do we largely overlook the horrific pattern of Protestant pedophilia and sexual exploitation? Here are a few factors to consider:

The Catholic Church is easier to think of as a monolithic entity. That means it is easier for the press to cohere the abuse incidents into a single story and our brains to grok it. The idea of one big conspiracy appeals to us: "The Church" did it and then covered it up.

The centralized hierarchy of Catholicism makes Catholic offenders easier to sue and guarantees deep pockets. The lawsuits in turn both generate their own news cycle and bring victims out of the closet.

Since most Americans are Protestants, the Catholic sex abuse scandal is a story about "them." Protestant Pedophilia is a story about "us," which makes it less gratifying and more uncomfortable."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/09/28/9060... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) 18 hr Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Thu pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Thu PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••