Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,976
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#413777 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing the best I can, and that is just fine with me.
Cool. Keep up the great work.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#413778 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not aware of any law against it. There doesn't seem to be one against hatefully abusing random strangers either. How odd.
<3
Are you saying that you are abused because I am offended at having the 'f' word thrown in my face?

#413779 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I just came on line and saw his post. I have said time and time again, that I cant give any icons and he knows it. he is just trying to cause trouble.
he is just mad at me because I will not tell him how I knew it wasnt you and your wife that gave me those neggies on that other forum, when i posted the picture to Michelle
Maybe he didn't mean you. There certainly are more posters on here who would be glad to give me neggies.!!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413780 Jan 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your opinion...and I'm sure many others do also.
That is my observation: They furiously defend the CC, even when they see wrongdoing, but you see very little of praise for God. Christianity IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
...Because I am on the outside looking in, I have a unbiased opinion of what I see.

I am sure MOST devout catholics have in their hearts to do good things. Just as you and followers of your church.

When CATHOLIC church leaders fail them, in the worst cases of immorality, I can't understand why catholics give immunity to their leaders, when in their own hearts, they know what they are doing is wrong, and would rather blame me, who exposes the TRUTH.

I don't have an axe to grind with anyone. I have always stood against evil and wrong doing. I am not perfect, and I admit my mistakes. Religious organizations better get their acts together soon, or the next couple generations coming along, will not be so forgiving as their parents and grandparents are today, as we see on this forum.

I will always stand up for victims of crime. I will never make excuses or condone DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR, and I expect people covering up bad behavior especially men who are suppose to be teachers of goodness.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413781 Jan 7, 2013
Do you liked silver color?
Why?

Did you ever see blue sea dinosaur?
If not please tell me why not?!

Did you ever see ghost of blue see dinosaur?

If you see..please tell me why you liked blue..or why you liked silver?

Which colour is better?
If not better tell me why i am stupid..did you need be daltonist..its mean not recognize where Ghost of blue as well silver sea dinosaur rest?

If I am stupid tell me why i am stupid?!

How much you will pay few art as ghost of that sort?

How much is powerfull did you know?

Inaf destroy your side of north usa..other place please..oh don't asked..yes it is.

Are you very angry over my madness?

Did you know God madness can be bigger then any human intelligence?

I am your God..don't have another God before me!

How much you love your God?

Can your God eat people as canibal?
If not please tell me why not?

Now Do you liked rakija..as granpa vulcanich?
If not please tell me why not?!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413782 Jan 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
What time is it? My watch is broken......remember?

At 6:48 my broken watch will give me the correct time for one minute. But right now I have no idea. Is it morning or afternoon?(lol)

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413783 Jan 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is full of choices. A little humor.

You made a good choice to live in sunny Florida. Not far from the beaches, warm sunshine, orange trees, 80 degrees. Perfect

Anthony made his choice. His ancestors decided to land in wind blown MINNESOTA, where blizzards are common even in June, and right this minute he is probably stuck in a snow drift as his wife is pushing while he is steering, mad that he knows you made a good choice, and he well! not so good a choice.(lol)

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413784 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe he didn't mean you. There certainly are more posters on here who would be glad to give me neggies.!!!
I just try and add a little humor to the forum. Some people are way too serious.

some like it, some don't.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413785 Jan 7, 2013
Why you prosecuted me?
Who do Art Lord?
He Art every heart.

Do you liked see power of Art?

How much you going pay few Art with Sea Ghost?

How much cost one card just inaf sweep of entire your coast?

oh oh oh madness..
then
Why you judging me?

tears
tko zenje u suzama
nosi kuci
najbogatije snoplje..

#413786 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
...Because I am on the outside looking in, I have a unbiased opinion of what I see.
I am sure MOST devout catholics have in their hearts to do good things. Just as you and followers of your church.
When CATHOLIC church leaders fail them, in the worst cases of immorality, I can't understand why catholics give immunity to their leaders, when in their own hearts, they know what they are doing is wrong, and would rather blame me, who exposes the TRUTH.
I don't have an axe to grind with anyone. I have always stood against evil and wrong doing. I am not perfect, and I admit my mistakes. Religious organizations better get their acts together soon, or the next couple generations coming along, will not be so forgiving as their parents and grandparents are today, as we see on this forum.
I will always stand up for victims of crime. I will never make excuses or condone DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR, and I expect people covering up bad behavior especially men who are suppose to be teachers of goodness.
The problem is that CC folk have been trained to see the CC as their only hope. It has the power to excommunicate them. They fear that they will lose their soul if they question their leaders.

That is why I say that "it is all about JESUS". Preachers and other Christians may exhort/teach us about the gospel...but ONLY ONE can receive us into the Kingdom. This why Paul said that NOTHING can separate us from the love of God.

Trust Him...
truth

Perth, Australia

#413787 Jan 7, 2013
Are you for sure you stay in control?
moja suma i moji zecevi
moja more i moja obala..
Who say that?
Kraljica Zita
ma jelte netko nesto pita..
nece te seko nitko ni pitat..
tko smil a tko nesmil
ja bum pomel
then have my diploma as cleaner..

Why you judging me?
Who do Art Lord?

He Art every heart.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413788 Jan 7, 2013
on action reaction..invisible force..no i don't make nothing..not even spend one dollar..its all of you..after all just dot to dot..amen

God is everywhere visible and not invisible.
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#413789 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What time is it? My watch is broken......remember?
At 6:48 my broken watch will give me the correct time for one minute. But right now I have no idea. Is it morning or afternoon?(lol)
The RCC is like a stopped watch.

Perfect at times, but very rarely, usually by accident -- and no one knows when it's perfect and when it's not.

Soooooooo profound.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#413790 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you are abused because I am offended at having the 'f' word thrown in my face?
Did I say that? Have another go. Did I actually type the 'f' word? No. Have another read. Pity you're so petty, I actually agreed with a lot of what you've posted. Reading and comprehension skills are indeed in short supply around here. As is anything to do with Christ.
Peace, love and laughter <3

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#413791 Jan 7, 2013
truth wrote:
Are you for sure you stay in control?
moja suma i moji zecevi
moja more i moja obala..
Who say that?
Kraljica Zita
ma jelte netko nesto pita..
nece te seko nitko ni pitat..
tko smil a tko nesmil
ja bum pomel
then have my diploma as cleaner..
Why you judging me?
Who do Art Lord?
He Art every heart.
Well said mate. Don't expect many people to understand you. God Bless <3
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#413792 Jan 7, 2013
This was not the sin of a few rogue Priests.

Rather, a moral lapse that is:

... DECADES-LONG,

... WORLDWIDE,

... and INSTITUTIONAL.

No self-respecting God would allow it in HIS Church.

Catholics! Stop saying Jesus has no self-respect?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413793 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The problem is that CC folk have been trained to see the CC as their only hope. It has the power to excommunicate them. They fear that they will lose their soul if they question their leaders.
That is why I say that "it is all about JESUS". Preachers and other Christians may exhort/teach us about the gospel...but ONLY ONE can receive us into the Kingdom. This why Paul said that NOTHING can separate us from the love of God.
Trust Him...
confrinting says....

.......The problem is that CC folk have been trained to see the CC as their only hope. It has the power to excommunicate them. They fear that they will lose their soul if they question their leaders.

michael says.......I see the same thing.

The church is not about equality or love of all. Women are second class citizens in the church with no power or policy making abilities whatsoever, and the churches answer is that the 12 apostles were all men.

45 years ago and before women were not even allowed to ever go up on the churches altar for any reason.

I remember when I was a kid and the church was packed on Easter sunday, they put some of the overflow in the few pews they had on the altar where the altar boys sat, but the ushers in the church only allowed boys and men to sit in those pews. Women had to squeeze in the regular pews.

I know that has changed, but it shows how out of touch the church is with its followers.

No loving God would descriminate.

I believe down the road, celebacy will become optional, and there will be women priests. The catholics today SCREAM NEVER! but when it is instituted they will SCREAM THEN, "WHAT A GREAT IDEA"

The followers always accept what the church does.
I guess thats where I get off the bus.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#413794 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Christianity IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
I disagree.

Christianity is the religion created based soley upon only a portion of Jesus' teachings about "God", not about Jesus, or he being the "Christ".
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413795 Jan 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is like a stopped watch.
Perfect at times, but very rarely, usually by accident -- and no one knows when it's perfect and when it's not.
Soooooooo profound.
The church lives in the past. They probably created the movie "BACK TO THE FUTURE"

If we check, we will probably see the Pope has a Delorean car, that stared in the movie.

No fair God would discriminate against women. Women should be as equal as men in the church policy making abilities. Any woman who allows the church to kick women to the curb, has low on self esteem.

WOMEN......

...No policy making abilities in the catholic church.

...Not allowed to go to a seminary to study for the priesthood.
Told that GOD only calls men.(what a croc)

.... Women are made to wear a hat in church. Why?(lol)
men don't have to wear a hat in church.

People wonder why young people today show little interest in organized religion?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#413796 Jan 7, 2013
Matthew 7:20 Really, then by their fruits YOU will recognize those men.

If you understand the Bible you will know what this scripture means. Jesus is talking about false religion producing good or bad fruits. Do you think the Catholic church has is producing good fruits with their reputation of burning people at the stake and all these child molestation cases?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 16 min Mr Sir 8,688
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 hr Jaimie 83,890
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 5 hr PopeTrueFace 3
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 12 hr Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... 12 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 23 hr cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web