Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599835 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413770 Jan 7, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok Mike, buddy up with the SDA's, JW's and holy rolling pentecostals, they believe in the 'fictional' Jesus too, but at least they hate the Catholic Church just like you, so at least you got that goin' for you....
You are in love with your church more than you are with God.

No God would EVER approve ONGOING scandals in his church. No fair God would endorse a church who blames everyone but themselves when things go wrong. Its never their fault, and you think this is OK.

.... No God would ever approve a priest hearing the confession of a molesting priest and not inform this molesting priest to do the right thing and report his crime to authorities, and apologize to the victim he hurt, as part of his penance, just like a GOOD confessional priest would tell you anthony to pay resitution and apologize to the storekeeper if you stole something. I am sure your own FATHER would give you that advice. Yet to my knowledge NOT ONE priest ever went to authorities telling them of his crime, or going to the victims families saying how sorry he was.

SHAMEFUL!

truth

Perth, Australia

#413771 Jan 7, 2013
If you fill over your hair when you pray..just listen simple fill as you could ..when everybody left you..you know your Guardian stay near you..its from all eternity which your Creator prepare its already yours without any priest church judge or any friend..God prepare that for you.
God always listen prayers.
You are not alone as others wish very bad things.

''you can't go where i go but i will send you comforter as well protector''
When everybody left you its assurance from real God who is as it is.
God words is Almighty words.
God words is Alive words as well powerful words.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#413772 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Reading the thousands of posts on this forum, it is obvious that many roman catholics on here, are more in love with their church, than they are with God and his teachings.
Scriptures claim, God always said to do the right thing. With the catholic church gripped with so many sinful scandals, with no relief or fix in sight, its obvious the right thing has not been practiced very much.
How long before more followers finally decide that God to them is more important than the church, which has obviously been off the rails for a long time.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/vati...
...just my opinion
I agree with your opinion...and I'm sure many others do also.
That is my observation: They furiously defend the CC, even when they see wrongdoing, but you see very little of praise for God. Christianity IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413773 Jan 7, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Confrinting---but (heretical) half-truth, half-heresy Christians like you have "come and gone" for overaround the world that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) His One True Catholic Church, you will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH ---always looking in!!!
HOJO:

If you went to confession and told the priest that you stole a bicycle. I am sure the priest hearing your confession would tell you to do the right thing and return the bicycle to the rightful owner. Right?....and say 5 hail marys and 4 our fathers.

If priests hear the confession (I don't believe they do) of another priest, and this priest tells the confessional priest he sexually molested a young boy, wouldn't the priest hearing the confession advice this priest to do the right thing? Go to the authorities tell them what you did, and go to the victims family expressing remorse? RIGHT?

NEVER HAPPENED ONCE!......but I am sure lots of bicycles have been returned.

don't give me positive judgies.... I have lots, just respond rationally if you can.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413774 Jan 7, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, of course Mikey is once again presenting his balanced approach and no crime has been proven. Allegations are allegations. I can dig up all kind of Proven Protestant scandals that involve billions but its of no account. Whenever f them stood there calling each other liars. However, as Bill Clinton said in an interview with Barbara Walters, "Sometimes the truth is the lie people believe."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/jpmorgan-chas...
Deutsche Bank Caught in Money-Laundering Scandal?
http://larouchepac.com/node/24920
http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2012/1...
edited for space:

DUST STORM.....

If you went to confession and told the priest you were not very nice to your mother or father, I am sure the priest would ADVISE you as part of your penance to go to your mother or father and tell them you are sorry. Right? Makes sense.

Whenever a molesting priest went to confession and told the confessional priest that he had buggered a child, wouldn't the confessional priest ADVISE the molesting priest to do the right thing, and go to authorities, and to apologize to the victims family? Right?

If the confessional priest is NOT giving advice to the sinners to do the right thing.

what is the purpose of teaching our children to do what is right, if hiding the truth is what they are doing.

NEVER HAPPENED ONCE! Are you OK with that?

#413775 Jan 7, 2013
who="MICHAEL"
The catholic church leaders are famous for telling others what to do, but when it comes time to correct their own sinful ways, its always someone elses fault, and never theirs.
Going back 10, 20 30, 50 years ago, I rarely heard any negative comments about catholic clergy. During the past 5 years more negative stories have unfolded, from the foot soldier priest right up to the pope himself.
Is this just the church rekindling their corrupt ways as millions of catholics saw the church 500 years ago when they left in great numbers then?
Wouldn't an educated person today believe the church would have all its ducks in a row by now. Evidentally not.
I don't wish anything bad towards the church. But I can't believe that men who taught me to do wrong meant punishment, yet today we learn that when they do wrong, punishment for them is not an option.
I don't wish anything bad for any Catholic; only hoping that they will find Jesus in the new birth. Scripture says that He will not turn away any who come to Him. Whoever calls upon the name of the LORD will be saved.
We met a lady online a few years ago. She asked what Paul meant when he said that 'the natural man' does not receive spiritual things, for they are spiritually discerned. She was intelligent, a professor of ancient history in a Catholic University. She grasped the message of receiving the 'spiritual things' by FAITH. She replied immediately that " it seems that I have decided to walk the way that Jesus told us to walk, AND I AM SOOO HAPPY!"
In other words, when she personally accepted Jesus Words as FOR HER, her life was instantly changed. She understood and loved what she could not see before. Her 'first' Christmas as a new believer was marvelous. She never lost that joy of being born into the family of God.
I know that it sounds too 'easy'...but I'm sure that you know that a God Who loves His creation, is not going to make it too hard.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413776 Jan 7, 2013
Why EEL have electricity within-self as light?

Why i am wrong or stupid?

Did I need your scribe Pharisee this and that diploma?

How many ring have in body electric EEL?
Why?

Are you for sure EEL can't be as transmitter?

Do you liked recipe as jammy food from EEL?
Lots of chilly with onion as well polenta=pura.
http://www.google.com.au/search...

Did you know first fish dinosaur?
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#413777 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing the best I can, and that is just fine with me.
Cool. Keep up the great work.

#413778 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not aware of any law against it. There doesn't seem to be one against hatefully abusing random strangers either. How odd.
<3
Are you saying that you are abused because I am offended at having the 'f' word thrown in my face?

#413779 Jan 7, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I just came on line and saw his post. I have said time and time again, that I cant give any icons and he knows it. he is just trying to cause trouble.
he is just mad at me because I will not tell him how I knew it wasnt you and your wife that gave me those neggies on that other forum, when i posted the picture to Michelle
Maybe he didn't mean you. There certainly are more posters on here who would be glad to give me neggies.!!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413780 Jan 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your opinion...and I'm sure many others do also.
That is my observation: They furiously defend the CC, even when they see wrongdoing, but you see very little of praise for God. Christianity IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
...Because I am on the outside looking in, I have a unbiased opinion of what I see.

I am sure MOST devout catholics have in their hearts to do good things. Just as you and followers of your church.

When CATHOLIC church leaders fail them, in the worst cases of immorality, I can't understand why catholics give immunity to their leaders, when in their own hearts, they know what they are doing is wrong, and would rather blame me, who exposes the TRUTH.

I don't have an axe to grind with anyone. I have always stood against evil and wrong doing. I am not perfect, and I admit my mistakes. Religious organizations better get their acts together soon, or the next couple generations coming along, will not be so forgiving as their parents and grandparents are today, as we see on this forum.

I will always stand up for victims of crime. I will never make excuses or condone DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR, and I expect people covering up bad behavior especially men who are suppose to be teachers of goodness.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413781 Jan 7, 2013
Do you liked silver color?
Why?

Did you ever see blue sea dinosaur?
If not please tell me why not?!

Did you ever see ghost of blue see dinosaur?

If you see..please tell me why you liked blue..or why you liked silver?

Which colour is better?
If not better tell me why i am stupid..did you need be daltonist..its mean not recognize where Ghost of blue as well silver sea dinosaur rest?

If I am stupid tell me why i am stupid?!

How much you will pay few art as ghost of that sort?

How much is powerfull did you know?

Inaf destroy your side of north usa..other place please..oh don't asked..yes it is.

Are you very angry over my madness?

Did you know God madness can be bigger then any human intelligence?

I am your God..don't have another God before me!

How much you love your God?

Can your God eat people as canibal?
If not please tell me why not?

Now Do you liked rakija..as granpa vulcanich?
If not please tell me why not?!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413782 Jan 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
What time is it? My watch is broken......remember?

At 6:48 my broken watch will give me the correct time for one minute. But right now I have no idea. Is it morning or afternoon?(lol)

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413783 Jan 7, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is full of choices. A little humor.

You made a good choice to live in sunny Florida. Not far from the beaches, warm sunshine, orange trees, 80 degrees. Perfect

Anthony made his choice. His ancestors decided to land in wind blown MINNESOTA, where blizzards are common even in June, and right this minute he is probably stuck in a snow drift as his wife is pushing while he is steering, mad that he knows you made a good choice, and he well! not so good a choice.(lol)

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413784 Jan 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he didn't mean you. There certainly are more posters on here who would be glad to give me neggies.!!!
I just try and add a little humor to the forum. Some people are way too serious.

some like it, some don't.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413785 Jan 7, 2013
Why you prosecuted me?
Who do Art Lord?
He Art every heart.

Do you liked see power of Art?

How much you going pay few Art with Sea Ghost?

How much cost one card just inaf sweep of entire your coast?

oh oh oh madness..
then
Why you judging me?

tears
tko zenje u suzama
nosi kuci
najbogatije snoplje..

#413786 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
...Because I am on the outside looking in, I have a unbiased opinion of what I see.
I am sure MOST devout catholics have in their hearts to do good things. Just as you and followers of your church.
When CATHOLIC church leaders fail them, in the worst cases of immorality, I can't understand why catholics give immunity to their leaders, when in their own hearts, they know what they are doing is wrong, and would rather blame me, who exposes the TRUTH.
I don't have an axe to grind with anyone. I have always stood against evil and wrong doing. I am not perfect, and I admit my mistakes. Religious organizations better get their acts together soon, or the next couple generations coming along, will not be so forgiving as their parents and grandparents are today, as we see on this forum.
I will always stand up for victims of crime. I will never make excuses or condone DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR, and I expect people covering up bad behavior especially men who are suppose to be teachers of goodness.
The problem is that CC folk have been trained to see the CC as their only hope. It has the power to excommunicate them. They fear that they will lose their soul if they question their leaders.

That is why I say that "it is all about JESUS". Preachers and other Christians may exhort/teach us about the gospel...but ONLY ONE can receive us into the Kingdom. This why Paul said that NOTHING can separate us from the love of God.

Trust Him...
truth

Perth, Australia

#413787 Jan 7, 2013
Are you for sure you stay in control?
moja suma i moji zecevi
moja more i moja obala..
Who say that?
Kraljica Zita
ma jelte netko nesto pita..
nece te seko nitko ni pitat..
tko smil a tko nesmil
ja bum pomel
then have my diploma as cleaner..

Why you judging me?
Who do Art Lord?

He Art every heart.
truth

Perth, Australia

#413788 Jan 7, 2013
on action reaction..invisible force..no i don't make nothing..not even spend one dollar..its all of you..after all just dot to dot..amen

God is everywhere visible and not invisible.
Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#413789 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What time is it? My watch is broken......remember?
At 6:48 my broken watch will give me the correct time for one minute. But right now I have no idea. Is it morning or afternoon?(lol)
The RCC is like a stopped watch.

Perfect at times, but very rarely, usually by accident -- and no one knows when it's perfect and when it's not.

Soooooooo profound.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 23 min Chimney1 268
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 12 hr par five 84,327
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 28 Gee Tee 9,601
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Jul 26 pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
More from around the web