Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
398,601 - 398,620 of 533,588 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

12 3 6 9..time
Are you for sure conspiracy trough time as well history ..killers upon killers never happened?

hu hu hu hu upon Earth..
Are you for sure chu chu chu chu going there?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

your innovation will be surprise..

Are you for sure ants don't have colony?

Who is flee front off water on red sea..mosses
who flee on donkey in Egypt
Mary and josip

Who have first boat?
Ant
Did he built with something?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just old dry leaves

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's alright to repeat some junk you heard on a movie?
I'm not aware of any law against it. There doesn't seem to be one against hatefully abusing random strangers either. How odd.
<3
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No worry; I didn't see the negatives...and they don't scare me.:)
Trust that you find your 'destiny' with Him...He IS real, not like the things you've run into.
I just came on line and saw his post. I have said time and time again, that I cant give any icons and he knows it. he is just trying to cause trouble.

he is just mad at me because I will not tell him how I knew it wasnt you and your wife that gave me those neggies on that other forum, when i posted the picture to Michelle
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's protestantism, by virtue of it's constant splintering, bickering, and mauling of scripture that Jesus was referring to as tares. Jesus didn't found thousands of competing protesting sects, He founded one, true Church. The Catholic Church.
~~~
There will be a day ..and (I believe it is very soon)
that you are in for a very rude awakening.
YOU CAN PRODUCE NO SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE TO PROVE WHAT YOUR CHURCH TEACHES TEACH...
THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN SOLA SCRIPTURA CAN.
Sorry to disappoint you Confrinting---but (heretical) half-truth, half-heresy Christians like you have "come and gone" for over 2000 years ---YET----Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church---LIVES ON----and (continues to grow in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ.---WHY?? Because the bible, the words of Jesus (himself) in Matt 16:18 says so!! "The gates of hell,(shall not) prevail against it" (Our Lords One True Church). You, Confrinting, can (in your own desperation) continue your hate and slanderous judging, and condemnation against all of us Catholics on this forum and against Jesus Christs historically and biblically PROVEN Catholic Church---ALL to your own "demise and destruction---and ALL to no avail!!! Your "personal opinion" half-truth Christianity continues to rely completely on distorting perverting the TRUTH and attacking the Catholic Church as well as the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) His One True Catholic Church, you will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH ---always looking in!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

proverbs..to be wise..ants

there is a tree of life

Are you remember when i say
your law is not my law..
please understood..give way as good person..its mean to know understood..

law of wise is as fountain of life..
boat of ant is leaves from tree of life..
ants never become hungry..
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
No real communication here.I look to my relationship with GOD, and I try to keep people, with their various agendas, to the side.People are fools, out for their own betterment.To my way of thinking, all big churches are an impediment to reaching GOD.
Yes just like when man built the tower of Babel trying to reach heaven, so men builds bigger churches, with larger alters.
the alter of the Lord is in the heart and soul of man we worship from the heart right to the throne room of God.
All the tint windows and gold lace robes will get a man into heaven to God they are nothing but filthy rags.
There is a joke that goes like this a very rich man died, he left a will stated he wanted all his gold buried with him.
When he got to heaven St Peter ask why did he bring pavement.
Because Heavens streets are lined with gold.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are mistaken the catholic church's foundation was not built on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Wrong again LTM, which is nothing new, since you,
Confrinting, Orville, Michael, 4GVN, justachristian and whatever Protestant bible only followers that I have missed,--ALL--- have a "proven track record" of heresy, distorting the TRUTH of TRUE Church History as well as twisting and manipulating the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible handed down by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393 and 397 AD.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Jesus be born in poverty.
On poor province where many stone exist not to much food..no..everything will died under sun..but ant will be as savior.

Why stone or mountains?
Who build his home in send?=its not wise.

Who build house on strong rock..its going to be save.
Its wise.

Why builders reject stone?

to be wise..
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE MIND says..........Jesus must bristle at the title of this board.
I hear Mary is really miffed.
MICHAEL says......what has the Holy Spirit been doing? Isn't he suppose to be guiding the church?
....just wait until God the Father finds out...
The old Holy Ghost did so-so.

But the RCC's new Holy Spirit is a real bumbler.

Nope, Father isn't going to be happy. I say bring back the Ghost.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be a great site, LTM, and thank you for sharing this. BOOKMARKED !!!
Hi Just-a- Christian, Happy New Years .
How was the holidays??
It is a wonderful site, it has everything you need on it.
Everything I post is from there. Did you check it out yet
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Confrinting---but (heretical) half-truth, half-heresy Christians like you have "come and gone" for over 2000 years ---YET----Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church---LIVES ON----and (continues to grow in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ.---WHY?? Because the bible, the words of Jesus (himself) in Matt 16:18 says so!! "The gates of hell,(shall not) prevail against it" (Our Lords One True Church). You, Confrinting, can (in your own desperation) continue your hate and slanderous judging, and condemnation against all of us Catholics on this forum and against Jesus Christs historically and biblically PROVEN Catholic Church---ALL to your own "demise and destruction---and ALL to no avail!!! Your "personal opinion" half-truth Christianity continues to rely completely on distorting perverting the TRUTH and attacking the Catholic Church as well as the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) His One True Catholic Church, you will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH ---always looking in!!!
As one of the 1.168 billion Catholics worldwide.....

I'm worried about that "Gates of Hell" thing - considering that Mussolini's gifts of a bank and diplomatic immunity seems to have thrown open those proverbial Gates of Hell.

Profound thought, for those who dare.

Hojo, I hope you find peace in your faith. But you old coot, why under this title? What's the point? This is America, with a heretical man-made Constitution. Why attack 75% of your neighbors?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's protestantism, by virtue of it's constant splintering, bickering, and mauling of scripture that Jesus was referring to as tares. Jesus didn't found thousands of competing protesting sects, He founded one, true Church. The Catholic Church.
~~~
There will be a day ..and (I believe it is very soon)
that you are in for a very rude awakening.
YOU CAN PRODUCE NO SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE TO PROVE WHAT YOUR CHURCH TEACHES TEACH...
THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN SOLA SCRIPTURA CAN.
Even if what you believe had credibility (AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IT DOES) we that believe the Bible will be judged by THE BIBLE
YOU THAT HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK WILL FAIL THE TEST,..
BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO DO YOUR HOME WORK...
THE APOSTAL PAUL DID NOT BOW TO PETER
Gal 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat,(whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
NOTE-->
Gal 2:9 And when James, Cephas/PETER and John,
--> who seemed to be pillars, <--
perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
Gal 2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
---
YOUR R CC HAS NO FRANCHISE NO MONOPOLY OVER CHRISTIANITY ON THE EARTH
Erm...what Christian sect did you say you were from?

Galatians 2:6 'As for those who seemed to be important--whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance--those men added nothing to my message.'

Galatians 2:7 'On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as Peter had been to the Jews.'

Galatians 2:8 'For God, who was at work in the ministry of Peter as an apostle to the Jews, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles.'

Galatians 2:9 'James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognised the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews.'

Galatians 2:10 'All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

The Fruit of the Spirit

Galatians 5:22-23 ' But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.'

<3
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Bible Verse of The Day

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Colossians 4:6 (KJV)

www.Christ.com
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Did on other planet life exist?
They will tell you its past as hell hot and burn.

Are you for sure?
Holy Spirit is scare tell you.

bags alive as tiny cell..

Are you for sure they not have colony there?

Yes it is!

Here on Earth you can find in every fossil..to check up smart way.

Please tell me;''why priest have fish as symbol''?

Please tell me;''Why Jesus speak in parable''.
''5 bread and 2 fish''
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Monday, January 07, 2013
This Morning's Meditation
C. H. Spurgeon

----------

"For me to live is Christ."—Philippians 1:21.
THE believer did not always live to Christ. He began to do so when God the Holy Spirit convinced him of sin, and when by grace he was brought to see the dying Saviour making a propitiation for his guilt. From the moment of the new and celestial birth the man begins to live to Christ. Jesus is to believers the one pearl of great price, for whom we are willing to part with all that we have. He has so completely won our love, that it beats alone for Him; to His glory we would live, and in defence of His gospel we would die; He is the pattern of our life, and the model after which we would sculpture our character. Paul's words mean more than most men think; they imply that the aim and end of his life was Christ—nay, his life itself was Jesus. In the words of an ancient saint, he did eat, and drink, and sleep eternal life. Jesus was his very breath, the soul of his soul, the heart of his heart, the life of his life. Can you say, as a professing Christian, that you live up to this idea? Can you honestly say that for you to live is Christ? Your business—are you doing it for Christ? Is it not done for self-aggrandizement and for family advantage? Do you ask, "Is that a mean reason?" For the Christian it is. He professes to live for Christ; how can he live for another object without committing a spiritual adultery? Many there are who carry out this principle in some measure; but who is there that dare say that he hath lived wholly for Christ as the apostle did? Yet, this alone is the true life of a Christian—its source, its sustenance, its fashion, its end, all gathered up in one word—Christ Jesus. Lord, accept me; I here present myself, praying to live only in Thee and to Thee. Let me be as the bullock which stands between the plough and the altar, to work or to be sacrificed; and let my motto be, "Ready for either."
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE MIND says.....But even a stopped watch is right twice a day, so soon hopefully.
MICHAEL says......that is why I smashed my watch. When it was running it was always slow. Now that its broken, at least every 24 hours its accurate and on time.
common sense right?(lol)
Profound indeed, oh wise one. I have studied your words and see the truth.

By making the RCC His 'smashed watch,' a frustrated Jesus is saying "at least my vicar will be perfect for two seconds a day."
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Why not educated are so stupid?
Did is true madness can be favorite too..o yes yes yes you don't need diploma to be integrated into system of scribe..no no no you don't need dance with them in nice dress..definitely not.

God way is many way.
Which way you want?

Do you liked tiny way as ant or tiny cell as bags?

Which Master is smart?
With cell bugs.
or
With shine dress and suits but poky finger as hole in empty pocket..usually say yes sir yes please.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Oswald Chambers

Intimate With Jesus
January 7, 2013
Jesus said to him,’Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip?’—John 14:9

These words were not spoken as a rebuke, nor even with surprise; Jesus was encouraging Philip to draw closer. Yet the last person we get intimate with is Jesus. Before Pentecost the disciples knew Jesus as the One who gave them power to conquer demons and to bring about a revival (see Luke 10:18-20). It was a wonderful intimacy, but there was a much closer intimacy to come:“... I have called you friends ...”(John 15:15). True friendship is rare on earth. It means identifying with someone in thought, heart, and spirit. The whole experience of life is designed to enable us to enter into this closest relationship with Jesus Christ. We receive His blessings and know His Word, but do we really know Him?

Jesus said,“It is to your advantage that I go away ...”(John 16:7). He left that relationship to lead them even closer. It is a joy to Jesus when a disciple takes time to walk more intimately with Him. The bearing of fruit is always shown in Scripture to be the visible result of an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ (see John 15:1-4).

Once we get intimate with Jesus we are never lonely and we never lack for understanding or compassion. We can continually pour out our hearts to Him without being perceived as overly emotional or pitiful. The Christian who is truly intimate with Jesus will never draw attention to himself but will only show the evidence of a life where Jesus is completely in control. This is the outcome of allowing Jesus to satisfy every area of life to its depth. The picture resulting from such a life is that of the strong, calm balance that our Lord gives to those who are intimate with Him.

Bible in One Year: Genesis 18-19; Matthew 6:1-18
Free Mind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime one of these stories below hits the media and thousands of people read them, another couple chunks of squeeky clean mortar falls from the church. Soon just bad cement will remain and down she comes.
Do bad things it catches up to you in this life. Do good things, good things will happen to you.
Its obvious the catholic church is now in the bad KARMA phase.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/vati...
......and catholics would rather blame us for reporting these problems, but fear standing up to fix the real problems.
Great link backing up everything you've been saying.

Quoting.....

"At a time when institutional corruption worldwide has become a strong source of disillusionment and anger, concerns are growing that the Vatican is in danger of losing its own authority."

In danger of losing...?

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) 4 hr fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 6 hr INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Hebrewsunite 8,197
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Wed psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Tue ELIAS IBARRA 60
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••