Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,439
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413726 Jan 7, 2013
Why so many scandals in the catholic church? Because the church leaders who did bad things, were never instructed to do the right things. The good clergy never instructed the bad clergy to apologize to victims. Never instructed them to go to police authorities to serve justice.

Catholic church leaders ALWAYS instruct catholics to do the right thing, or its a sin, but its obvious these rules do not apply to church leaders.

The proof? Scandal after Scandal, and no one to blame but themselves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/vati...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#413727 Jan 7, 2013
No real communication here.I look to my relationship with GOD, and I try to keep people, with their various agendas, to the side.People are fools, out for their own betterment.To my way of thinking, all big churches are an impediment to reaching GOD.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#413728 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I never gave you any of these negative feedbacks, it was probably somebody named cowboy and other catholics.
Lack of discipline is what is going to bring down "too big to fail" religions. It has been going on too long.
Its a good thing your in the right group. Keep up the good work.
No worry; I didn't see the negatives...and they don't scare me.:)

Trust that you find your 'destiny' with Him...He IS real, not like the things you've run into.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413729 Jan 7, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"not too long ago"?
"dispute the meanings of their own catholic fathers"?
Stick to pasting your National Enquirer articles and leave the religious discussions to the adults, k? That's a good Mikey...
2 SCENARIOS.....

1)...Anytime you or any lay catholic goes to the confessional and tells your sins, the priest will often inform you to make right. what you did wrong. If you broke a neighbors window the priest would strongly advise you to go to the neighbor explain what you did and offer restitution.

2) Whenever a molesting priest who would tell another priest his sins (I am sure very few did or do) why did the confessional priest not strongly advice the molesting priest to do the right thing and go to authorities to report his crime? What is the purpose for confession if it only applies to lay people?

Why would you believe that a priest should be given special treatment for a serious crime committed, yet you would be told to do the right thing and report your crime?

HIPOCRICY!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#413730 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was young catholic, priests taught us that we could NEVER receive the sacrament of the eucharist with sins on our souls, yet these so called holy men in great numbers have done just that. Molesting clergy some of them habitual, gave themselves holy communion at every mass they said without themselves going to confession/repentance. The clergy who didn't abuse never disciplined the ones who did these crimes, by telling them to do the right thing and turn themselves into the authorities to have justice served.
What is the point in going to a priest in the confessional if the confessional priest isn't going to do the right thing and advise the abusive priest to turn himself in to authorities? Giving a penance of 5 hail marys and 3 our fathers isn't justice. Its just an appeasement of the church.
It is no different than a boy throwing a ball through a neighbors window. A good parent would instruct their child to go to the neighbor, apologize and pay restitution. Its obvious it doesn't work that way in the catholic church, and its obvious today the results we see. A church riddled with NEVER ENDING scandals, because the right thing was never done. The right thing that they taught us to do, but the right thing they never practiced themselves.
Didn't Jesus say something to that effect about the Pharisee's?'Do what they tell you, but don't do what they do'.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#413731 Jan 7, 2013
LTM wrote:
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
1 John 4:12 (KJV)
www.Christ.com
Seems to be a great site, LTM, and thank you for sharing this. BOOKMARKED !!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413732 Jan 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust that you find your 'destiny' with Him...He IS real, not like the things you've run into.
.....Reading the thousands of posts on this forum, it is obvious that many roman catholics on here, are more in love with their church, than they are with God and his teachings.

Scriptures claim, God always said to do the right thing. With the catholic church gripped with so many sinful scandals, with no relief or fix in sight, its obvious the right thing has not been practiced very much.

How long before more followers finally decide that God to them is more important than the church, which has obviously been off the rails for a long time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/12/vati...

...just my opinion
truth

Perth, Australia

#413733 Jan 7, 2013
devil don't liked rosary as well CROSS..its most worse
for them where they say nothing exist.

soul which never died
after death still alive..

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#413734 Jan 7, 2013
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#413735 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't Jesus say something to that effect about the Pharisee's?'Do what they tell you, but don't do what they do'.
The catholic church leaders are famous for telling others what to do, but when it comes time to correct their own sinful ways, its always someone elses fault, and never theirs.

Going back 10, 20 30, 50 years ago, I rarely heard any negative comments about catholic clergy. During the past 5 years more negative stories have unfolded, from the foot soldier priest right up to the pope himself.

Is this just the church rekindling their corrupt ways as millions of catholics saw the church 500 years ago when they left in great numbers then?

Wouldn't an educated person today believe the church would have all its ducks in a row by now. Evidentally not.

I don't wish anything bad towards the church. But I can't believe that men who taught me to do wrong meant punishment, yet today we learn that when they do wrong, punishment for them is not an option.

truth

Perth, Australia

#413736 Jan 7, 2013
Where ever you going make with your hand Cross.
M any times as you could..make cross before you entering any property any house any institution factory place..CROSS CROSS CROSS +++
truth

Perth, Australia

#413737 Jan 7, 2013
conspiary are wicket satanic way..its always is very well known..o yes they know how?

God watching some with eye wicket as well righteousness.

Are you for sure conspiracy not exist?
yes it is..

trough history and time evil in matrix..but will be fall as it isssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss
truth

Perth, Australia

#413738 Jan 7, 2013
12 3 6 9..time
Are you for sure conspiracy trough time as well history ..killers upon killers never happened?

hu hu hu hu upon Earth..
Are you for sure chu chu chu chu going there?
truth

Perth, Australia

#413739 Jan 7, 2013
your innovation will be surprise..

Are you for sure ants don't have colony?

Who is flee front off water on red sea..mosses
who flee on donkey in Egypt
Mary and josip

Who have first boat?
Ant
Did he built with something?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just old dry leaves

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#413740 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So it's alright to repeat some junk you heard on a movie?
I'm not aware of any law against it. There doesn't seem to be one against hatefully abusing random strangers either. How odd.
<3
preston

Waverly, OH

#413741 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I just came on line and saw his post. I have said time and time again, that I cant give any icons and he knows it. he is just trying to cause trouble.

he is just mad at me because I will not tell him how I knew it wasnt you and your wife that gave me those neggies on that other forum, when i posted the picture to Michelle
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#413742 Jan 7, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's protestantism, by virtue of it's constant splintering, bickering, and mauling of scripture that Jesus was referring to as tares. Jesus didn't found thousands of competing protesting sects, He founded one, true Church. The Catholic Church.
~~~
There will be a day ..and (I believe it is very soon)
that you are in for a very rude awakening.
YOU CAN PRODUCE NO SCRIPTURES FROM THE BIBLE TO PROVE WHAT YOUR CHURCH TEACHES TEACH...
THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN SOLA SCRIPTURA CAN.
Sorry to disappoint you Confrinting---but (heretical) half-truth, half-heresy Christians like you have "come and gone" for over 2000 years ---YET----Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church---LIVES ON----and (continues to grow in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ.---WHY?? Because the bible, the words of Jesus (himself) in Matt 16:18 says so!! "The gates of hell,(shall not) prevail against it" (Our Lords One True Church). You, Confrinting, can (in your own desperation) continue your hate and slanderous judging, and condemnation against all of us Catholics on this forum and against Jesus Christs historically and biblically PROVEN Catholic Church---ALL to your own "demise and destruction---and ALL to no avail!!! Your "personal opinion" half-truth Christianity continues to rely completely on distorting perverting the TRUTH and attacking the Catholic Church as well as the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world that have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, manifested (in and through) His One True Catholic Church, you will continue to remain on the outside of the TRUTH ---always looking in!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#413743 Jan 7, 2013
proverbs..to be wise..ants

there is a tree of life

Are you remember when i say
your law is not my law..
please understood..give way as good person..its mean to know understood..

law of wise is as fountain of life..
boat of ant is leaves from tree of life..
ants never become hungry..
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#413744 Jan 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
No real communication here.I look to my relationship with GOD, and I try to keep people, with their various agendas, to the side.People are fools, out for their own betterment.To my way of thinking, all big churches are an impediment to reaching GOD.
Yes just like when man built the tower of Babel trying to reach heaven, so men builds bigger churches, with larger alters.
the alter of the Lord is in the heart and soul of man we worship from the heart right to the throne room of God.
All the tint windows and gold lace robes will get a man into heaven to God they are nothing but filthy rags.
There is a joke that goes like this a very rich man died, he left a will stated he wanted all his gold buried with him.
When he got to heaven St Peter ask why did he bring pavement.
Because Heavens streets are lined with gold.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#413745 Jan 7, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are mistaken the catholic church's foundation was not built on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Wrong again LTM, which is nothing new, since you,
Confrinting, Orville, Michael, 4GVN, justachristian and whatever Protestant bible only followers that I have missed,--ALL--- have a "proven track record" of heresy, distorting the TRUTH of TRUE Church History as well as twisting and manipulating the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible handed down by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393 and 397 AD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr InterestedPartyinGA 8,305
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sep 21 Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Sep 19 Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••