Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,497
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412792 Jan 2, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychologists call that "rationalization" and "denial."
You are not sure if DNA, carbon dating, and others tests would do any good? Maybe we should tell that to America's legal system and science community.
There are procedures which would ensure honesty, and the world would insist on such -- based on the track record of the RCC.(How do you rationalize so many lies from Jesus' supposed church.)
As for "bigots like me," who cares what I think???
Isn't the #1 job of the RCC to save souls?
Hello? 75% of Roman Catholics are no longer weekly, practicing. What about them?
We BOTH know these so-called Eucharist miracles are cheap frauds.
So cut the "one true" crapola. No true church would ever require such fraud?
Memo to RCC -- try honesty nand faith and forget the lies and the fraud.
DNA gets contaminated all the time and the results are inconclusive. These samples are centuries old.
To be honest, I still have no clue what you're talking about anyway. I think you're some kind of sociopath. A nut job...
You keep obsessing about Eucharist Miracles but I only have heard of one.

A couple yrs ago, a host turned blood red in MN here. The Church got the sample tested by experts. While they were doing it, bigots like you hammered them ...they trashed the Church for weeks on the MPLS newspapers website. They sounded exactly like you Free.
The funny thing is, the CC here, never once claimed anything about the host. In fact, they cast doubt on it right away and urged people not to buy into it. Then the testing came back and it proved to be a natural yeast thing.
Of course, bigots like you posted the next day,'CC proven to be frauds about the Eucharistic miracle they claimed'..Wow. What?
That's what they deal with.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412793 Jan 2, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I give you too much to think about or do you just ignore logic?
Ergo, chiefly logic,therefore. You claim I did not answer any of your questions,and that I preached to you.Sorry if that is the way you saw my explaining the difficult questions,I not being a theologian tried to reason out with you.Logic also sees truth,and reason,and the BALANCE of all the properties of truth coming together,to complete a picture.

Atheists and those who side with them,are blessed to have the knowledge of how this earth TICKS BlackSheep,but they throw reason out when they decide that it all just happened without an intelligent mind,that knows why every atom moves in concert to form and evelop into the resulted thing or being.

I as a believer will never give up the LOGIC of the Creator for existance by randomness,and even though one might be able to explain the every corpuscle of life,and what each one needs to be nourished and contributes to the ultimate assembly of a being and the means of survival,it still is void of truth when GOD is left out.All Scientists to date have learned from other Scientists,already everything was sought out,discovered and now in the manuals of written facts and figures of scientific revelation.Yes there are those Scientists who are discovering this very hour perhaps,but they still needed the materials of information that help them to do the experiments right,not using the wrong chemicals and procedures in the LABORATORIES.

If we limit LOGIC to the already defined experiments of humans to discover things,we are losing the bigger panorama of how all these things connect to both our development and how they relate to a Supreme Being who is all Knowledge,Truth and Wisdom.

I cannot argue with you about scientific research,or its great bastion of defined Science, but I can tell you that Minus GOD,the Creator,it is a lonely DRUM of hollow nothingness.We are not going to be the Star Trekian elite who can explore the Universe,as bags of water,being able to defeat the many obstacles of Space,although quite entertaining to say the least.

I appreciate your mind if it is well versed in those things of Science and so on,and I compliment you on whatever you know in life,but I also find that those things in and of themselves are LONELY achievments without the wonderful blessing of God on them,especially when one is not aware of HIM who created all things for His purpose.

Science,and all the Applied Arts are ever so significant,and we as human beings can appreciate every bit of it,and you know very well that the men and women who are in that Occupation of life are greatly sought after,also honored,given high awards,trophies,and titles.Needless to even think that the People of God show any disrespect in these days to that eschelon of society who represent the Arts and Sciences.

I have talked with people who have received the highest honors in their fields of Science,Medicine and so forth,and when they are older they are lonely and those titles they received meant little without a Love for God who created all things,SEEN and UNSEEN.
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412794 Jan 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA gets contaminated all the time and the results are inconclusive. These samples are centuries old.
To be honest, I still have no clue what you're talking about anyway. I think you're some kind of sociopath. A nut job...
You keep obsessing about Eucharist Miracles but I only have heard of one.
A couple yrs ago, a host turned blood red in MN here. The Church got the sample tested by experts. While they were doing it, bigots like you hammered them ...they trashed the Church for weeks on the MPLS newspapers website. They sounded exactly like you Free.
The funny thing is, the CC here, never once claimed anything about the host. In fact, they cast doubt on it right away and urged people not to buy into it. Then the testing came back and it proved to be a natural yeast thing.
Of course, bigots like you posted the next day,'CC proven to be frauds about the Eucharistic miracle they claimed'..Wow. What?
That's what they deal with.
Your rationalization gets more and more absurd.

Instead of staying on a board whose title demeans 99% of America's Founders, why not go to Catholic board and discuss faith?

But since you insist on supporting this attack on America, I will respond.

Today, you only know of one Eucharist miracle??? Funny, because a few weeks ago, you knew about many.

http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/a...

Lanciano, Italy -- 8th century A.D. Even tested by the RCC and surprise! It's human heart tissue.

As for your knowledge of DNA, nice try, but shabby rationalization.

You KNOW what I say is 100% true, so you are forced to make up lies -- just like your RCC teaches you.

So much for those "perfect moral teachings."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now wipe the egg off your face, go away, and please stop attacking America and our Founders.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412795 Jan 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
Oh please...this is your "scholarly" evidence?
What a chump.
Virgin's message:
Have complete trust in me. Love this Heavenly Mother wholeheartedly and seek refuge in her Heart. I am the shortcut to Jesus and the Helper in His Redemptive Work.
So the 'virgin' commands to be loved, and declares herself a "shortcut to Jesus, and the helper in His Redemptive work?
KayMarie
Never heard of the Blessed Virgin being a "shortcut" to Jesus.

Hey Kay, would you like to know what the Catholic Church teaches or would you rather find random comments made by Catholics on the internet in order to antagonize? You know two can play that game.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#412796 Jan 2, 2013
who="Pad" WELL it is about time,you shared something I could get a clearer understanding of here,especially on such an important subject as this.What a difference in understanding.Here so many see the elements as being transformed,when in truth they are substance made the Body and Blood,not done by the priest,but at consecration,the Lord does it Himself. Does not affect the senses. Very good illustration when Bonocore describes the similarity in what happens to us when we become new creations in Christ.
"in Christ we are made into a new creation." Now clearly, this does not apply to our form-our physical properties, since, we don't look different, and the world does not see any obvious physical change in a person when he or she becomes a believer in Christ. However, according to the Words of the Scripture, we know a metaphysical change has taken place,---that the former sinner has been recreated in the image and likeness of Jesus, and is now a new creation. ERGO, the metaphysical substance has changed. Truly,wholly,entirely, and substanialy. AND this all we believe when it comes to the nature of the Lord's Supper the Eucharist." Mark Bonocore.
"Metaphysical refers to a God-created reality that transcends the physical."
Ireneaus 180 AD. Puts it very clear and I appreciate his statement:
"For just as the Bread which comes from the earth, having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread,but the Eucharist,consisting of two realities, earthly and h e a v e n l y so our bodies, having received the Eucharist,are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."
I might add here my own opinion on the result of such as Irenaeus quotes,it is terrible if we are unworthy or rather unwashed in the Word,unrepentant and living in sin,when we receive such.I find this to be a fallacy in the RCC as so many Catholics parade up front to receive the Eucharist,but many have no clue as to the measure by which they should be repentant and washed clean in the Blood of Christ before they partake.
I have seen in Italian churches members of the MOB,go freely up to the altar to receive the Eucharist,and return to their dasterly deeds on Monday."To their own destruction,and the priest knows who they are.Much hypocrisy in the political/religious observance of many Catholics who freely go to Communion.I am mostly Italian Anthony,and was raised in a n area of Jersey where there were lots of Mafioso types,who went to Mass regularly,receiving the Eucharist.
Thank you for sharing the discourse between Mark Bonocore and Dan Hickling.
"That Christ's true Body and Blood are present in the Sacrament can be perceived neither by SENSE nor by REASON, but by f a i t h alone, which rests on God's authority.In the text,'This is My Body which is given for you,' Cyril comments(Jerusalem 360AD)'That we must not doubt that this is True, but must take the Savior's word on faith; He is truth and does not lie."(Thomas Aquinas 13thcentury defined Transubstantiation, in disputations XXVll de Veritate 4,336, Corpus Christi, Beviary Lessons.)
Again thank you Anthony.

That argument sounds logical, but it fails to meet the test. The elements of communion ARE NOT changed in appearance.

BUT the sinner, truly converted IS changed in appearance. Their faces are no longer marked by the weight of sin...you can see it in their face. Their old ways are changed. You can see the difference on the outside, as well as on the inside.

KayMarie
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412797 Jan 2, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>WELL it is about time,you shared something I could get a clearer understanding of here,especially on such an important subject as this.What a difference in understanding.Here so many see the elements as being transformed,when in truth they are substance made the Body and Blood,not done by the priest,but at consecration,the Lord does it Himself. Does not affect the senses. Very good illustration when Bonocore describes the similarity in what happens to us when we become new creations in Christ.
"in Christ we are made into a new creation." Now clearly, this does not apply to our form-our physical properties, since, we don't look different, and the world does not see any obvious physical change in a person when he or she becomes a believer in Christ. However, according to the Words of the Scripture, we know a metaphysical change has taken place,---that the former sinner has been recreated in the image and likeness of Jesus, and is now a new creation. ERGO, the metaphysical substance has changed. Truly,wholly,entirely, and substanialy. AND this all we believe when it comes to the nature of the Lord's Supper the Eucharist." Mark Bonocore.
"For just as the Bread which comes from the earth, having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread,but the Eucharist,consisting of two realities, earthly and h e a v e n l y so our bodies, having received the Eucharist,are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."
I might add here my own opinion on the result of such as Irenaeus quotes,it is terrible if we are unworthy or rather unwashed in the Word,unrepentant and living in sin,when we receive such.I find this to be a fallacy in the RCC as so many Catholics parade up front to receive the Eucharist,but many have no clue as to the measure by which they should be repentant and washed clean in the Blood of Christ before they partake.
I have seen in Italian churches members of the MOB,go freely up to the altar to receive the Eucharist,and return to their dasterly deeds on Monday."To their own destruction,and the priest knows who they are.Much hypocrisy in the political/religious observance of many Catholics who freely go to Communion.I am mostly Italian Anthony,and was raised in a n area of Jersey where there were lots of Mafioso types,who went to Mass regularly,receiving the Eucharist.
"That Christ's true Body and Blood are present in the Sacrament can be perceived neither by SENSE nor by REASON, but by f a i t h alone, which rests on God's authority.In the text,'This is My Body which is given for you,' Cyril comments(Jerusalem 360AD)'That we must not doubt that this is True, but must take the Savior's word on faith; He is truth and does not lie."(Thomas Aquinas 13thcentury defined Transubstantiation, in disputations XXVll de Veritate 4,336, Corpus Christi, Beviary Lessons.)
Again thank you Anthony.
More help here;

http://www.newadvent.org/summa/4064.htm#artic...

#412798 Jan 2, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
Hey Kay, would you like to know what the Catholic Church teaches or would you rather find random comments made by Catholics on the internet in order to antagonize? You know two can play that game.

Try this one, Anthony. Sounds Catholic to me.

I'm not playing a game. Are you?

KayMarie

#412799 Jan 2, 2013
Sorry...I forgot to list the site:

http://www.marys-touch.com/introduction/mirac ...

KM
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412800 Jan 2, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of staying on a board whose title demeans 99% of America's Founders, why not go to Catholic board and discuss faith?
Today, you only know of one Eucharist miracle??? Funny, because a few weeks ago, you knew about many.
Lanciano, Italy -- 8th century A.D. Even tested by the RCC and surprise! It's human heart tissue.
You KNOW what I say is 100% true, so you are forced to make up lies -- just like your RCC teaches you.
Now wipe the egg off your face, go away, and please stop attacking America and our Founders.
um .. why would I have egg on my face. I only heard of one. That was the truth. Basically, is not even discussed. I never once heard a priest stand up and preach it. I was never once taught it in grade school. And I know for a fact the CC does not require any of us to believe it.
So what's your problem?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412801 Jan 2, 2013
Aviela wrote:
......The article (when the article appears) construction of the noun points to an identity, a personality, whereas a singular verb arnathrous (without the article) predicate noun before the verb (as the sentence is constructed in Greek) points to a quality about someone. So the text is not saying that the Word (Jesus) was the same as the God with whom he was but, rather, that the Word was godlike, divine, a god......to be continued....
My fingers need a break. I'll be back!:oD
Aviela I have a JW bible(New World Translation,and the Greek lexicon to go with it,also a copy of the American Standard Bible the JWs used for years before they got their New World Translation. Sorry Aviela,but Jesus is not a small god,or the likeness thereof and so on and so forth.Besides when you look at the GREEK you find the same Word theos used,throughout the first chapter of John's gospel.I have a Greek New Testament and the same theos is there.I went to many different Scriptures where GOD (Jehovah)is called God,in the New Testament,and the Scriptures concerning Jesus as Savior and so on are similar to the Father.

God warns in Isaiah that there can be no one compared to Him,yet Jesus in every way is compared to Him as:Savior,the one every knee shall bow to,the Rock,the Lord,The First and the Last who was,who died came again in glory.
Read John chapter 17 slowly dear Aviela,and see how Jesus talks to His Father,such glory cannot be shared with any creature or creation from GOD,yet in chapter 17,Jesus tells His Father to share the same glory with Him.The whole New Testament reveals the Son of Glory,and God in Three Persons:Father,Son and Holy Spirit,all who speak,Hear,listen,Teach,commen d,exhort,and rebuke.The Holy Spirit is not some force coming from God,but a Person who speaks,hears,breathes,exhorts, teaches,convicts of sin,and rebukes,warns the Apostles in Acts,directs them.The Holy Spirit delivers,consumes,challenges,c onfronts,SEES. He is the only ONE that if we speak against His Holiness,and say He is doing evil,there is no forgiveness for that sinagainst the Holy Spirit.

There is a lot in that New Testament which clearly defines the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit without calling them the Trinity Aviela.They are called the Godhead in Colossians. In the S'hma, the Echad is plural meaning cluster,as in grapes. Elohim,the him is also a plurality in G O D. I am sure that you are convinced that Jesus is not God,but also you settle for a Superhero,of which the Bible does not speak of concerning Jesus.He is not a Superhero,or a created being.The Firstborn refers to the First to rise from the dead in the Resurrected Body,as being Born out of the curse of death which is alotted to all human beings because of sin.Jesus conquered death,the grave and sin,how is a mere human being capable of doing only what God Himself can do?

The Virgin Birth should give you a clue that Jesus is not a superhero,just a man with a big title and big ministry by God,because He was obedient.But Jesus was born of a Virgin,because He could not be born of sin which is inherited through the male seed.Jesus cannot be a mere Man,because He as from the beginning with the Father IS God,and Incarnate God in Human Flesh,Emmanuel(God with us).

It takes some time to get into the JW books and show you even through them that they are wrong.I simply do not have the time for it.I know you are hoping to reach one soul with the Superhero Jesus concept from the Rutherford and Russell theology,and I grant you that freedom,it is your choice.But the truth is,they are painfully distorting the Holy truth of our Lord for a fable.Jesus is no more a superhero,than I am.But Jesus is a MAN born of a woman named Mary,she conceived Him in Virginity,and delivered Him in such,and He became flesh and blood,but the very Son of His Father,who says in John 3:16 that Jesus is His only BEGOTTEN Son,not a created being,but from the very essence and loins as it were of the Father.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412802 Jan 2, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychologists call that "rationalization" and "denial."
You are not sure if DNA, carbon dating, and others tests would do any good? Maybe we should tell that to America's legal system and science community.
There are procedures which would ensure honesty, and the world would insist on such -- based on the track record of the RCC.(How do you rationalize so many lies from Jesus' supposed church.)
As for "bigots like me," who cares what I think???
Isn't the #1 job of the RCC to save souls?
Hello? 75% of Roman Catholics are no longer weekly, practicing. What about them?
We BOTH know these so-called Eucharist miracles are cheap frauds.
So cut the "one true" crapola. No true church would ever require such fraud?
Memo to RCC -- try honesty nand faith and forget the lies and the fraud.
Are you telling me with a straight face, that if the Church tested these suppose objects, and they came back as the same DNA- centuries apart...that you'd suddenly become Catholic???

rotflol. Come on my Free. My stomachs hurting from laughing.
You'd get back on here the next day and claim they planted samples on it. You idiot. You fool no one.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412803 Jan 2, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
Try this one, Anthony. Sounds Catholic to me.
I'm not playing a game. Are you?
KayMarie
Yeah, you're just what I figured. It saddens me to realize what a person like you can do to the respect and honor I've always believed are due elderly ladies.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412804 Jan 2, 2013
who="Pad" WELL it is about time,you shared something I could get a clearer understanding of here,especially on such an important subject as this.What a difference in understanding.Here so many see the elements as being transformed,when in truth they are substance made the Body and Blood,not done by the priest,but at consecration,the Lord does it Himself. Does not affect the senses. Very good illustration when Bonocore describes the similarity in what happens to us when we become new creations in Christ.
Again thank you Anthony.
That argument sounds logical, but it fails to meet the test. The elements of communion ARE NOT changed in appearance.
BUT the sinner, truly converted IS changed in appearance. Their faces are no longer marked by the weight of sin...you can see it in their face. Their old ways are changed. You can see the difference on the outside, as well as on the inside.
KayMarie
What test could be used to either claim that the elements of bread and wine are the Real Presence or not? Kay Marie,I have always believed that Communion is a spiritual engagement of sorts over the very Deathof our Lord.He suffered and died for us all,and Communion He leaves to us,WHY? Continued:
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#412805 Jan 2, 2013
Sorry...I forgot to list the site:
http://www.marys-touch.com/introduction/mirac ...
KM
Your link doesn't work.

Anyone can post whatever they want on the internet. This is someone's personal web site; it's not from the Church. In fact, they even state that what they're promoting has been established to be in conflict with Church teaching. Didn't read that part, did you??

Do you believe everything you read online? Not a good idea, Kay. You can get yourself into a lot of trouble that way. I'd suggest you take Anthony up on his offer to inform you of what the Church really teaches and stop your nonsense. Your attitude is getting uglier by the day, not at all Christ-like.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#412806 Jan 2, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>WELL it is about time,you shared something I could get a clearer understanding of here,especially on such an important subject as this.What a difference in understanding.Here so many see the elements as being transformed,when in truth they are substance made the Body and Blood,not done by the priest,but at consecration,the Lord does it Himself. Does not affect the senses. Very good illustration when Bonocore describes the similarity in what happens to us when we become new creations in Christ.
Again thank you Anthony.
You wrote: "...not done by the priest,but at consecration,the Lord does it Himself."

By the power of the Holy Spirit. This is what the Church has *always* taught. In fact, the Holy Spirit is invoked during the consecration. I'm surprised you didn't already know this, Dan, being a former Catholic and all.

#412807 Jan 2, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
Yeah, you're just what I figured. It saddens me to realize what a person like you can do to the respect and honor I've always believed are due elderly ladies.

Am I supposed to cry because someone who doesn't recognize truth has no honor or respect for me?

If you knew the commandments better, you would know that God says to 'honor your father and your mother'...but He doesn't say,'IF they are honorable'.

You see, giving honor to whom honor is due, is not so much to make the aged feel good, as it is for creating honorable character in the youth who obeys the commandment.

No game, Anthony.
KayMarie
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412810 Jan 2, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey thanks for that link. Now I've heard of 4 total Eucharistic Miracles!
I like the one in Sienna, Italy. Hosts preserved without deterioration for 250 yrs. Amazing.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412811 Jan 2, 2013
Continued the Communion of the believers for Kay Marie.

I find that all Communion is pointing to the event of our Lord's death,and that is commendable to say the least.Jesus has a connection with us as believers and it is not just in our ceremonies as to how we view or are able to discourse over the things of God.It goes beyond the preaching ,or even expounding of the Word,but it boils down to His Presence,and what He shares with us as blood bought believers.

Communion is so important,because it makes real to us His Death,and all that was involced in His great sacrifice.

You said "that argument sounds logical,well KayMarie it is more than logical to bring our communion services to that sacredness that will PLEASE Him who died for us in such a terrible way.To cheapen our time in Communion is to take away from His death.I stand to say that the Catholics do not have an opportunity to cheapen that which they work so hard to elevate in their Eucharistic services during the Mass.

I do not intend to become a RC to receive Communion that way,but I can appreciate the fact that they have been able to every Sunday retain and keep the Holy Communion Sacred before Christ who died terribly and extremely so for our sins,"DO this in Remembrance of Me."

Neverthless,each affiliation of believers has their own way of sharing that truth of Christ.I am not alone when I say that the Evangelical churches as great as they are in so many ways,do not retain the sacred,and respect for the very Communion,and even baptism in this country especially.

Of course I can say that it is because we have never been persecuted in this country,so we have a happy hour attitude toward the Sacraments in our churches. The sacred is growing very thin in our churches in the US.Still the British,Irish,Welsh and Scottish believers along with the Europeans retain a sacred atitude toward the things of God.

But this country? It scares me sometimes how far we have gone from the sacredness of what Christ gave to us.

I am belessed by every conversion,and most of all the change in human lives by Christ,and that is very important,and we could agree that nothing outweighs the reality of changed lives by Christ,as it is all about conversion to HIM.

But I also see a need for a sharing of Christ in the assembly of believers for the Sacrament of Holy Communion,which in the case of many evangelicals is not even observed with a sacredness.

There are so many things,but I believe and have always believed that the bread and wine at Communion are spiritually discerned unto His death,and we are bound as believers to retain that,But presently the Sacrament is on a shelf in many churches,and the time to obwerve it is a few minutes to say the least,I believe the Lord will confront us with that attitude toward His command to share communion in memorial to His death.

You say it is a

#412812 Jan 2, 2013
who="ReginaM"
Your link doesn't work.
Anyone can post whatever they want on the internet. This is someone's personal web site; it's not from the Church. In fact, they even state that what they're promoting has been established to be in conflict with Church teaching. Didn't read that part, did you??
Do you believe everything you read online? Not a good idea, Kay. You can get yourself into a lot of trouble that way. I'd suggest you take Anthony up on his offer to inform you of what the Church really teaches and stop your nonsense. Your attitude is getting uglier by the day, not at all Christ-like.

If the link didn't work, how do you know what it says? I read the whole thing.

No, I don't believe everything I read online...including this site.

One thing that impresses me about the CC, is that its adherents don't know about John 3:17 "I come NOT to condemn the world..." Your responses are continually condemning me. If you have answers for what I say...give the answer instead of calling me degrading things.

KayMarie
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412813 Jan 2, 2013
Last post somewhat a mis-print near the end. sorry.Have to run,much to do today.It is cold here in Illinois!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 11 hr kent 83,903
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 hr Mr Sir 8,694
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Fri Cat74 11
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web