Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,193
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412596 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not a gray boxer, I might have been able to find the trail of our conversation.
Many people believe that even if you live a good life, if you didn't believe just right, you are just as damned to hell and anyone else.
I have been living a good life, helping where I can, not breaking any laws and such, does that mean that your god would accept me, too? Most would say, "Nope!"
What kind of god would require belief/faith? That is silly. Faith is believe contrary to evidence; why would a god require that? That is a bronze age, or older, pile of crap and you are still buying into it.
Sacrificing is also a bronze age or older pile of crap. I am not talking about the police man who dies trying to save a victim or anything like that! I am talking about the killing of your best lamb so that a god will forgive you for not following his laws. That is stupid. Yet your god required that.
WHO has not raised the same questions you have for me here Blacksheep. I like black sheep,they are as precious as the white ones,by the way.

I am not thankfully god.I capitalize GOD because He is the Creator blest,and deserves every ounce of respect I can give to Him.

There is no expiration date on your foot that I can see.Who knows your end,and a minute from now you could have the new mind which only God can give to you.It is your opportunity to open up the deep recesses of your mind to HIM who created you.The whole story of Jesus is not to condemn you,but to rescue you from the despair of this life,which is the case when human beings rely only on what they physically respond to on this planet.

Our spiritual eyes need to be opened by Him who created us,with the whole of our who anatomy which has the physical and spiritual senses as well.If I condemn you to a n eternity in hell,that for one places me as your Judge,and only God is Judge.

Jesus spoke with Authority,and if you reading His words gather that He is giving you an opportunity to choose Him or death,than He is the ONE you need to confront with the question of your own end.I had no part in writing the Scriptures,and believe me,no human being could come up with the very unique way God challenges human beings to receive Him,and His dear Son,verses the grave and what is for them who reject Christ.

I cannot and will not tell you that you are going to hell,but I can tell you that the road you are on has, various turns, that you might want to consider what dirrection they are leading you to.It is so important to JESUS that you consider your travel down these roads,that He died on a cruel cross for you,that should tell you something.You claim it is all garbage and trash what we believe,but I would w a r n you that life itself does not promise us any comfort beyond the grave,and that even to your own end there is no assurance that you will not suffer horribly no matter what prosperity you might have now,or not have for that matter.Nothing is guaranteed,but we all die.Jesus said simply "Men die,and than the Judgment" Well,He is stating a fact! Whether you want to believe it or not,or find comfort in atheistic rhetoric,that is your decision.I love Him,He is so direct and to the point,He tells it as it is."YOU LIVE<YOU DIE,and than the Judgment"

You have nor more a guarantee than Jesus is not true to His word than I have to try and convince you of it.It is strictly your choice.But it is like Jesus said"Many will come to the Feast table but will not partake of it"It is parapharsed,but so true,we see what He offers,but we because of our own will decide it is not for us!
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412597 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
You,'christians' cannot even agree on this one simple topic! LOL!
The 'Christians' can.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412598 Jan 1, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
27 Therefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man prove himself: and so let him eat of that bread and drink of the chalice. 29 For he that eats and drinks unworthily eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord. 30 Therefore are there many infirm and weak among you: and many sleep.
Positive evidence that unbelievers, those who did not discern the body and blood of Christ in the miracle of the Eucharist, suffered PHYSICALLY.
Notice it says 'eat this BREAD and drink the chalice'. If it looks like a duck......
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412599 Jan 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>The 'Christians' can.
Are Catholics 'Christian?"
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412600 Jan 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Notice it says 'eat this BREAD and drink the chalice'. If it looks like a duck......
Yes, the bread is Jesus. Your quacking is the same as the unbelieving Jews and disciples.

47 Amen, amen, I say unto you: He that believes in me has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate manna in the desert, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven: that if any man eat of it, he may not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world."

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying: "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

53 Then Jesus said to them: "Amen, amen, I say unto you: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. 54 He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will raise him up in the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father has sent me and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, the same also shall live by me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers ate manna and are dead. He that eats this bread shall live for ever."
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412601 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not a gray boxer, I might have been able to find the trail of our conversation.
Many people believe that even if you live a good life, if you didn't believe just right, you are just as damned to hell and anyone else.
I have been living a good life, helping where I can, not breaking any laws and such, does that mean that your god would accept me, too? Most would say, "Nope!"
What kind of god would require belief/faith? That is silly. Faith is believe contrary to evidence; why would a god require that? That is a bronze age, or older, pile of crap and you are still buying into it.
Sacrificing is also a bronze age or older pile of crap. I am not talking about the police man who dies trying to save a victim or anything like that! I am talking about the killing of your best lamb so that a god will forgive you for not following his laws. That is stupid. Yet your god required that.
God required it to lay down a PATH of righteousness for the many who would die before H I S Son would be crucified for our sins. We all wonder why animals have to die at the hands of human beings and their somewhat barbaric ways they do things.If left to his own devices MAN,would sacrifice human beings to some hideous idol to appease it for mistakes and blunders and so on.DID you forget BlackSheep that many cultures were doing such for centuries before even the Jews came on the scene,and God moved Abraham to do otherwise?

History tells us explicitly that gods were formed into images,and the people sacrificed their children,and other adults to them.God of the Hebrews instead had His people to sacrifice to Him for their sins animals.That may sound stupid,but it was God's way to impress on human beings that their instinct to sacrifice for their sins was innate and had to be addressed by God in some way.

Human beings have always been troubled by bad behavior,and called that behavior sin.JUST today watching the New Year's Day parade,a Buddhist float went down that avenue in CA,ringing bells to eradicate " S I N".And the Buddhists do not even believe in a Supreme Being.Why is it so ingrained in us all about sin.That is where your questions should be risen.

What is the SIN that so besets and causes such consternation in the human psyche?

Sin is the human malady which requires action,that results in trouble,anguish,suffering and ultimately death.Sin is a system of sorts that rules in the hearts of all humans,and many human beings are sincerly disraught over the results of sin and what it does in an individual life,affecting families and so on.

In Christ GOD has the only remedy for sin,not an animal as He required in the past before Christ,but His Son.You do know that the JEWS in ISrael and elsewhere do not sacrifice animals,interestingly,all ceased of sacrifices since the time of Christ,has a lot to do with the rending of the Temple walls and to the very altar that happened from the earthquake when Jesus breathed His last breath.

I have to run BlackSheep.Hope you enjoy this day,with family or whoever you enjoy being with.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#412602 Jan 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Who can fault you for dissecting that which you do not understand Blacksheep. You want to say that Jesus did not or was not a Sacrifice for sin. How could He be a sacrifice if He rose from the dead?What happens to the slaughtered animals after they are sacrificed on the altar?They were eaten,you know that.
Not always.
http://www.realtime.net/~wdoud/topics/levitsa...

The name for the burnt offering comes from the Hebrew word holah, "ascending", because, as the animal was wholly consumed in the fire (with the exception of the skin), the smoke would rise toward heaven.

Genesis 8:20 And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Can you really imagine this? First, Noah and his family could not have eaten all these animals.

Second, really? God, "smelled a sweet savour"? and "and the Lord said in his heart", OK, is god a spirit or does he have a heart and the sense of smell?

Can you imagine a god that would want you to murder an innocent animal for no good reason?
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#412603 Jan 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Apostle Paul did not expound onCommunion,look at those Scriptures again,and he did not support the RC teaching of the transubstantiation,Paul spoke what Jesus said,and encouraged us to do so in REMEMBRACE,and not to make shallow that which was sacred.
Christians all through history have followed his teaching on this.I have seen some of the most profound Communion services especially in England years ago,and by evangelicals.Never was I moved by a communion service than when I visited:World Evangelization Crusade(WEC) in Bullstrode,London.The music,the words said,the sacredness was so precious and real.I had no problem reflecting on the Death of our Lord in that service,there was weeping and a real move by the Spirit,repentance was everywhere in that room of over 300 missionaries and visitors.
It is Christ who is our focus Clay,I am not arguing with you that you believe in the Real Presence.But I know that God's presence is active in all Christian affiliations and when they humble themselves to the SACRED,and focus on Jesus and His suffering,the Spirit moves and repentance is there,sometimes weeping and brokenness in the Body,that only Christ can inspire as the Real Presence with the Body.
The Lamb of God of course can not be anything but a Lamb,nevertheless no one but JESUS could have laid down His life for all of humanity.
No Catholic would EVER deny that Christ is not present in all of ya.
Remember Pad, its we Catholics who are on the defensive about our faith. People we call our fellow Christians, hate us. They spread propaganda and slander about us.
That is the only reason we are on here.
Your relationship with Jesus Christ is not threatened by Catholicism Pad. God is pure love. He loves the Atheist as equal as the born again. If He didnt, then He wouldn't be God.

However, since theological teachings are put out on the table here...and lots of accusations are flying around, Catholics will stand up and proclaim the truth.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#412604 Jan 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>The 'Christians' can.
Yes and every 'christian' believes that they are truly christian and the others are headed down the wrong path. Sitting on the outside looking in, you are a riot!
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#412605 Jan 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Apostle Paul did not expound onCommunion,look at those Scriptures again,and he did not support the RC teaching of the transubstantiation,Paul spoke what Jesus said,and encouraged us to do so in REMEMBRACE,and not to make shallow that which was sacred.
Christians all through history have followed his teaching on this.I have seen some of the most profound Communion services especially in England years ago,and by evangelicals.Never was I moved by a communion service than when I visited:World Evangelization Crusade(WEC) in Bullstrode,London.The music,the words said,the sacredness was so precious and real.I had no problem reflecting on the Death of our Lord in that service,there was weeping and a real move by the Spirit,repentance was everywhere in that room of over 300 missionaries and visitors.
It is Christ who is our focus Clay,I am not arguing with you that you believe in the Real Presence.But I know that God's presence is active in all Christian affiliations and when they humble themselves to the SACRED,and focus on Jesus and His suffering,the Spirit moves and repentance is there,sometimes weeping and brokenness in the Body,that only Christ can inspire as the Real Presence with the Body.
The Lamb of God of course can not be anything but a Lamb,nevertheless no one but JESUS could have laid down His life for all of humanity.
Not only did the Apostle Paul believe in the Eucharist....but so did all the first Christians they Baptized.
None of the Apostles ran around handing out letters without explaining there contents.
That's why its really important to look at the first writings of the Apostolic fathers to get a clear sense of what was being taught.
You can't look at the writings 1,800 yrs later and decide for yourself!

Hardly any Protestant would dare venture into the writings of the first generation Christians. This is because Catholicism is completely spelled out in detail. Our teachings are laid out on the table. The title 'Catholic' is even laid out.

Those that do read these first hand accounts of the Apostles teachings usually become Catholic, if they are serious about their faith.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412606 Jan 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Notice it says 'eat this BREAD and drink the chalice'. If it looks like a duck......
Also;

1 Cor. 10:16 - Paul asks the question, "the cup of blessing and the bread of which we partake, is it not an actual participation in Christ's body and blood?" Is Paul really asking because He, the divinely inspired writer, does not understand? No, of course not. Paul's questions are obviously rhetorical. This IS the actual body and blood. Further, the Greek word "koinonia" describes an actual, not symbolic participation in the body and blood.

1 Cor. 10:18 - in this verse, Paul is saying we are what we eat. We are not partners with a symbol. We are partners of the one actual body.

1 Cor. 11:23 - Paul does not explain what he has actually received directly from Christ, except in the case when he teaches about the Eucharist. Here, Paul emphasizes the importance of the Eucharist by telling us he received directly from Jesus instructions on the Eucharist which is the source and summit of the Christian faith.

1 Cor. 11:27-29 - in these verses, Paul says that eating or drinking in an unworthy manner is the equivalent of profaning (literally, murdering) the body and blood of the Lord. If this is just a symbol, we cannot be guilty of actually profaning (murdering) it. We cannot murder a symbol. Either Paul, the divinely inspired apostle of God, is imposing an unjust penalty, or the Eucharist is the actual body and blood of Christ.

1 Cor. 11:30 - this verse alludes to the consequences of receiving the Eucharist unworthily. Receiving the actual body and blood of Jesus in mortal sin results in actual physical consequences to our bodies.

1 Cor. 11:27-30 - thus, if we partake of the Eucharist unworthily, we are guilty of literally murdering the body of Christ, and risking physical consequences to our bodies. This is overwhelming evidence for the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. These are unjust penalties if the Eucharist is just a symbol.

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#412607 Jan 1, 2013
Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM
12:28 PM
Message starred
FROM Howard Johnson TO You
Hide Details

Since the Protestant reformation in the 16th century, there has been an on-going of dividing, fracturing, and splintering of one denomination after another, who "have never", NOR "will ever"agree on (anything) regarding the (true authenticated and proven) interpretation of the bible handed down by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393 and 397 AD.---- We as Catholics,continue to embrace, hold fast and adhere to the "true interpretation of the bible" from which we all know that our Protestant brothers and sisters in Christ choose to rely upon their own on (anti-catholic) distorted, contradicting and conflicting "personal opinions" --as the "final authority" by rejecting the TRUTH handed down by Jesus Christ to His Apostles....Furthermore, Bible Only Protestants, who (also) are in "denial of the truth" need to have this TRUTH of biblical and historical church history and the TRUTH of Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church repeated over and over again! Therefore--here is a partial list of the 42,000+ conflicting , inconsistent and contradicting "hodge-podge" of "personal opinionated" denominations since the beginning of the Reformation: This list does not include the small % of agnostics and atheists who, like most Protestants, rely on attacking over 2000 years of historical and biblical (proven truth) in order to keep their bible only (relative truth) beliefs "together and intact"
.Luther (eliminated some original books of the bible)
2.Zwingli (eliminated and rejected the Eucharist)
3.Knox (threw out some of the Sacraments)
4.Wesley (each one rejected something to start a new denomination
5.Huss " " "
6.Cromwell " " "
7.Wycliff " " "
8.(Beginning with the A's " "
Advent Christian Church
Advent Christian Conference
Advent Christian Conference of Japan
Adventist Church
Adventists of the True Remnant
Africa Christian network
Africa Evangelical Church
Africa Evangelical Church of Malawi
Africa Gospel Church
Africa Gospel Unity Church
Africa Inland Church
African Apostolic Church of Johane Maranke
African Apostolic Church of Johane Masowe
African Apostolic Church of Nigeria & Benin
African Apostolic Church St Simon & St Johane
African Apostolic Faith Mission
African Assemblies of God
African Baptist Assembly Malawi
African Born Full Gospel Apostolic Ch
African Brotherhood Church
African Catholic Church
African Christian Church & Schools
African Christians Fellowship
African Church

(continued)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#412608 Jan 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>WHO has not raised the same questions you have for me here Blacksheep.
So far, you have only preached; you have not answered a single question.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412609 Jan 1, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and every 'christian' believes that they are truly christian and the others are headed down the wrong path. Sitting on the outside looking in, you are a riot!
I have been on the outside looking in, and it is a miserable lonely empty place to be. Take your eyes off of the people and place them on Jesus.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#412610 Jan 1, 2013
African Church Mission
African Church of Jesus Christ in Kenya
African Church of the Holy Spirit
African Church The
African Congregational Church
African Covenant Church
African Disciples of Christ
African Divine Church
African Evangelical Presbyterian Ch
African Faith Tabernacle Church
African Free Presb Church of Zimbabwe
African Full Gospel Church
African Gospel Church
African Holy Zionist Church
African Independent Church of Kenya
African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa
African Interior Church
African Methodist Church in Zimbabwe
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Ch
African Mission of Holy Ghost Church
African National Church
African National/International Church.....
55.- 41,992 The rest of the A's through Z
41,993. Confrinting
41,994. Orville
41,995. 4GVN
41,996. OLDJG
41,997. justachristian1
41,998. New Age
41,999. Marge
42,000.+ Whomever on this forum that we missed
ALL have their own "self appointed popes and rely upon "inventing and creating" their own "modernistic" truth-- which is "predicated upon" and determined by "whichever way the political or social wind blows"---- supporting ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, EMBROYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH, EUTHENASIA, HOMOSEXUALITY, WOMAN MINISTERS, and on and on and on.
The "total reliance and basis" of EVERY ONE these 42,000+ Protestant beliefs, is to aggressively attack, THE TRUTH and to judge and condemn over 2000 years of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#412611 Jan 1, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you. You are nothing but an RCC parrot.
Clement would be appalled at the RCC, and angry at how you take his words out of context to justify the RCC power grab.
Clement argues for the equality of sexes, on the grounds that salvation is extended to all of mankind equally. Unusually, he suggests that Christ is neither male or female, and that God the Father has both male and female aspects.
He describes the Eucharist is as milk from the breast of the Father.
He is supportive of women playing an active role in the leadership of the church, and provides a list of women he considers inspirational, which includes both Biblical and Classical Greek.
Clement argues for a simple way of life in accordance with the innate simplicity of Christian monotheism.
He condemns elaborate and expensive furnishings and clothing. He would hate the Vatican today.
I could go on, but you once again tell us that you don't do your own research. You are just a parrot. You should really read for yourself everything the Patristics wrote, not just what the RCC whats you to see.
Sounds like you're quoting Clement of Alexandria. I was quoting Clement of Rome.
Same first name, but a 125 yrs apart.
But thats good you're reading Clement of Alexandria. Maybe you will be de-stupidadized as a result.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#412612 Jan 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
Very heartfelt post you wrote on the pope Dan. I wish more of your evangelical friends here would have watched it.

Please take a moment and read this article, I think you'll find it helpful;

http://www.catholic-legate.com/Apologetics/Th...
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#412613 Jan 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
African Church Mission
African Church of Jesus Christ in Kenya
African Church of the Holy Spirit
African Church The
African Congregational Church
African Covenant Church
African Disciples of Christ
African Divine Church
African Evangelical Presbyterian Ch
African Faith Tabernacle Church
African Free Presb Church of Zimbabwe
African Full Gospel Church
African Gospel Church
African Holy Zionist Church
African Independent Church of Kenya
African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa
African Interior Church
African Methodist Church in Zimbabwe
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Ch
African Mission of Holy Ghost Church
African National Church
African National/International Church.....
55.- 41,992 The rest of the A's through Z
41,993. Confrinting
41,994. Orville
41,995. 4GVN
41,996. OLDJG
41,997. justachristian1
41,998. New Age
41,999. Marge
42,000.+ Whomever on this forum that we missed
ALL have their own "self appointed popes and rely upon "inventing and creating" their own "modernistic" truth-- which is "predicated upon" and determined by "whichever way the political or social wind blows"---- supporting ABORTION, GAY MARRIAGE, EMBROYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH, EUTHENASIA, HOMOSEXUALITY, WOMAN MINISTERS, and on and on and on.
The "total reliance and basis" of EVERY ONE these 42,000+ Protestant beliefs, is to aggressively attack, THE TRUTH and to judge and condemn over 2000 years of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
Why must yo lie to try to defend your beliefs? I hope you make several trips to confess each day. Can't aggree on anything= LIE Support abortion, ga marriage,...= LIE. You HOHO are a very bad parrot. And you are a liar.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#412614 Jan 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>I have been on the outside looking in, and it is a miserable lonely empty place to be. Take your eyes off of the people and place them on Jesus.
Why were you miserable and lonely? Do you think that every Atheists is miserable and lonely? Maybe you think most of us are just too stupid to realize how miserable and lonely we are.

When I attended church, the feeling that if I forgot to ask for forgiveness for one sin, god would send me to hell to be tortured forever, was a pretty miserable feeling!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#412616 Jan 1, 2013
who="preston" How about you, gif, do you have a"special dispensation'" from God that you can throw around "false accusations" constantly?
does God allow you to disobey His Word ,since you have studied it for over 60 years?
1 Cor 9:14(see, I know a little about His Word too)

It seems to be 'precious little'; you don't know the basics of "do unto others".(I WILL tell him, too.)

You DID do some reasonable posts the other day, for which I commended you...but they were mostly 'history', not His Word.

You see, you determine things to be false, according to your feelings. You have said that my posts were false, when they were entirely true.

You even questioned my right to be here...then wrote that it is an open forum, and YOU can say anything that you want to say. Where does your 'special status' come from? At least for the moment we still have free speech in America.

Just YOU saying it, doesn't make YOU right.

(Now go right ahead with what you want to say...I know it won't be kind.)

KAYMARIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 12 min Crazy 8,301
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 20 hr Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE