Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
397,441 - 397,460 of 539,563 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Fun Facts

Saginaw, MI

#412541 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good! If I am at a charity function and I give $10,000 to them, knowing full well that Bill Gates will give me whatever money I give, right back, did I sacrifice anything?
Should I be lifted up on peoples shoulders for giving the most, even though the only reason I gave it, is because I knew that I would get it right back?
That is not a sacrifice!

you may have overlooked...

http://www.usccb.org/bible/psalms/22
Questions?
http://www.scripturecatholic.com/messianic_pr...

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#412542 Dec 31, 2012
Fun Facts wrote:
you have overlooked...

Very good! If I am at a charity function and I give $10,000 to them, knowing full well that Bill Gates will give me whatever money I give, right back, did I sacrifice anything?
Should I be lifted up on peoples shoulders for giving the most, even though the only reason I gave it, is because I knew that I would get it right back?
That is not a sacrifice!
Live Action

Piedmont, OK

#412543 Dec 31, 2012
The Roman Catholick Church is the beast and is without a teacher but for satan.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412544 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not part of the discussion. Your myth says that he suffered, OK, he suffered. But he did not give up his life, if he is still alive today. If he knew that he was going to be given back his life, then he gave up nothing.
<quoted text>
Yes, according to mythology.
<quoted text>
I am already living, thanks.
<quoted text>
So, he did not give up his life?
<quoted text>
If god did not want us to suffer, he would not have created Lucifer. He had a plan, before anything was created. He knew what was Lucifer was going to do before Lucifer was ever created! And he created him anyway. And you sit there and tell me that he doesn't want anyone to suffer. That's BS according to your mythology!
If I didn't want my creation to suffer, I damn sure wouldn't have put the devil and all his demons or the tree in the garden where my beloved creation was. That would be stupid!
<quoted text>
What is a sin? Is killing a sin? Then why did god order people to kill?
<quoted text>
Don't you just love the fear tactics! God will punish you and you won't be able to bear a moment of it...nor will you be able to escape it; So Love Him Or Else!!
He suffered and died as human being. Adam brought sin and death. Jesus bought us back with his life. Adam was perfect Jesus came as a perfect man to. If we follow Jesus we could be part of the great crowd who will make it through armageddon and never see death. Or if we do die we have the hope of the resurrection in the future. The whole purpose of Jesus resurrecting dead loved ones in his day was to give us a preview of the goodness that's in store for us. All is not doom and gloom. You have the hope to see your loved ones here on earth.
truth

Perth, Australia

#412545 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year!
truth

Perth, Australia

#412546 Dec 31, 2012
Why God created death?
Did death come trough man or woman?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#412547 Dec 31, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>30Dec12.....
.....Just about ALL of these hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists have this problem.
Ps: By their thinking, should someOne in their neighborhood (forget about their families) rape some woman, then ALL of them are guilty of being 'Rapists'.
They are more to be pitied as schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You are certainly a freak of nature. Sht for brains.
truth

Perth, Australia

#412548 Dec 31, 2012
Can your friend of great Real Creator creation become cool?
If they come cool under which reason Creator created them!
Whats deference between what you see and what you don't see or did not know to see?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#412549 Dec 31, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> He suffered and died as human being. Adam brought sin and death. Jesus bought us back with his life. Adam was perfect Jesus came as a perfect man to. If we follow Jesus we could be part of the great crowd who will make it through armageddon and never see death. Or if we do die we have the hope of the resurrection in the future. The whole purpose of Jesus resurrecting dead loved ones in his day was to give us a preview of the goodness that's in store for us. All is not doom and gloom. You have the hope to see your loved ones here on earth.
Adam did not create anything. According to your mythology, your god created everything.

jesus did not give up his life, if he still has it.

Yeah, I know! This generation will not know death and 'this generation' could mean any generation, except not the one he was talking to.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#412550 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Years, all!

For some of you; sit back and think, what kind of god would want you to kill an animal to please him?
truth

Perth, Australia

#412551 Dec 31, 2012
With pleasure you will be one cooking bread from your entire Son system.
Who say I am the bread?
Even dinosaur know old story mesozoic Cenozoic Paleozoic as many cooking soil as bread trough period of each history..why you try hide something which is already on display in every school of our childreen.

O well cheep as chips in mind of many where not will be help.
Its miracle=innovation pardon for your modern stile expression vasa visosti niz nase kosti.

Are you for sure ants don't have colony?
Did you find
big universe
Which universe is hard find?
small
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412552 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam did not create anything. According to your mythology, your god created everything.
Yeah, I know! This generation will not know death and 'this generation' could mean any generation, except not the one he was talking to.
Jesus did not come as a creater on earth he was a perfect man with feelings emotions etc. He was equal to Adam on earth as far as him being perfect. And yes Jesus helped Jehovah create the earth before he came down and sacfriced his human body. Its in the scriptures..
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412553 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
Happy New Years, all!
For some of you; sit back and think, what kind of god would want you to kill an animal to please him?
Hello the scraficing of animals was a preview of the sacfrice he was going to give to mankind when Jesus came to sacfrice his life for us. After Jesus' death there were no more animal sacrifices. There is a meaning and explanation for everything that happened back in Bible times to benefit us today.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412554 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
If you allow me I will help answer any question you have. The Bible is the best book in the world so full of priceless jewels. It will turn your whole life around for the better if you let it. It will come with so many beautiful blessings indeed!! I love the Bible!;oD

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and exerts power*
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412555 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not God. He too was created.
preston

Waverly, OH

#412556 Dec 31, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not God. He too was created.
If Jesus was created(and he wasnt), then when he died, he could not have been resurrected from the grave.
COMMON SENSE 101
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412557 Dec 31, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus was created(and he wasnt), then when he died, he could not have been resurrected from the grave.
COMMON SENSE 101
Jehovah created Jesus. He was his first creation. Col. 1:15-17, RS: "He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation...All things were created through and for him. He is before all thing."
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#412558 Dec 31, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus was created(and he wasnt), then when he died, he could not have been resurrected from the grave.
COMMON SENSE 101
John 17:5, "(In prayer Jesus said:) Father, glorify thou me in thy own presence with the glory which I had with thee before the world was made." (Also John 8:23)
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#412559 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Years everyone.

May God Bless your New Year.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#412560 Dec 31, 2012
LTM wrote:
Happy New Years everyone.
May God Bless your New Year.
LTM, thanks and same to you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vatican nuncio criticizes Castro regime in Cuba 14 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 6
Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in... 14 hr James 6
Catholic archbishop in Cuba criticizes government 15 hr L I G E R 49 7
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 30 ELIAS IBARRA 47
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 28 Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••