Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599386 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Pad

Rockford, IL

#412491 Dec 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the Apostle John call Jesus the Lamb of God?
Why did Jesus say "unless you eat the flesh of The Son of Man (the Lamb of God) you have no life in you"?
When people heard what Christ said, and walked away. Why didn't Jesus say "wait, its just a symbol".
Why did Jesus hold up the bread and say, "this IS my body"?
Why did Jesus say "for my flesh is real food indeed"?
Why did Ignatius of Antioch - disciple of the Apostle John say "Take note to those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ who has come to us.. see how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God... they abstain from The Eucharist because they do not confess that it is the flesh of Our Lord Jesus Christ."
Did the Apostle John teach Ignatius wrong?
The problem with you guys, is you sound down right wicked going against the Apostles.
You know not what you do.
John 6 is not for us Gentiles to form any conclusion about the event of Christ on calvary.It was for the Jews as a prophecy of what they were going to do with JESUS. Jesus was to become the Lamb of God,replacing that Lamb which the traditional Jews would soon slaughter on the altar in the Temple for the Passover.

You seem to think that it is all about transubstantiation.Well it is quite the opposite,it is all about JESUS and His relating to JEWS,both the disciples and the traditional (including Pharisees) about what was soon to happen.He knew they would be troubled at what He said,but most of all He laid out for them His people,what the MAN Christ Jesus would become as the final Lamb brought to the slaughter.Literally His flesh and blood would be consumed by the death,but that it was significant for the JEWS since they sacrificed yearly a LAMB,and later the priests and their assistants would eat the Lamb,burned after it was sacrificed. Even though they did not drink or eat the blood,it was still shed for them and their sins.

Jesus sought to shock them no doubt,and He also stated FACTS from Heaven which were not received.If those JEWS could not receive it,than why do you expect us to receive the teaching that He was offering the doctrine of Transubstantiation to them? You like your church continue to take the Word and expect it all to come to the Roman Catholic conclusion.When the Word was written by Jews and for Jews,and ultimately the gentile world.Jesus was crucified and we all know He was the Lamb of God,so why should we come to the conclusion that transubstantiation is the meaning,when Jesus became Sin for us,and took literally the place of the Lamb?

There is a big difference between the prophecy of Jesus to His people in John chapter 6 and the teaching of transubstantiation as taught by your church.
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412492 Dec 31, 2012
Simple fact -- the New World.

RCC-dominated societies are poorer, dumber, and more violent.

So much for the RCC's "perfect teachings."
Fun Facts

Saginaw, MI

#412493 Dec 31, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you want to say that he suffered! That is totally different from sacrificing his life! You cannot sacrifice a life that cannot be taken, now can you?
you may have over looked...

http://bible.cc/john/10-18.htm

Questions?

http://avemariaradio.net/catholic-online-radi...
Pad

Rockford, IL

#412494 Dec 31, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
The institutional cover-up tells us more about the RCC's one-true claim -- than the all the individual sins combined.
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS does guide individuals,and that should be the argument with the RCC.Because they beleive that this church has a body and a mind which seems to be absent of the individuals who comprise of it. Th Ekklesia can only be of what it is filled with.If a church or group of Christians begin to follow Christ and live according to His Word,they will sekk to be fille with His Spirit.If they go their own way and fall prey to lets say an individual who wants to control the flock as it were for his own purposes,than they stand to lose their ekklesia for the sake of their new head,rather than to be led by CHRIST.

This is basic and can be seen throughout history.There were those who led the body of Christ with love and passion and truth,and there were those who went astray,it is in the Epistles.Paul and Peter warned of it in their day.

How do the Catholics think that they are exempt of the wolves and false apostles,that Paul and Peter warned about in the Scriptures.

Sorry but what is true in the first church is true today,we either have His Word,follow it,seek to humble ourselves all of us from top to bottom, or become victims to wolves who are in the sheep's clothing as it were.It takes prayer,and fastings and a walk with Christ that can only be measured by the WORD.So much is in Catholicism that is not in the Word,that they wonder why we stay clear of them,and their Inquisitions and political intrigues through the centuries,which they claim is just some of their members,but those very things have influenced that organization for centuries.

So that is why we have what seems to be to them chaos,but yet it is survival from being consumed by the political aspirations of a huge religious organization.Oh now it sounds like us,but just 50 years ago,we would not recognize it for what it is today.God can use them,and He will to reach many,but He uses us as well,and in the end what is of Christ will Last all else will be burned to dross.Jesus alluded to that in SCRIPTURE,men's ways and doings will be tried as by fire to see which will survive and last to His End.

The fruit of the labor of all Christians is to be subject to the fires of persecution and the destructive purposes of human kind,and what will last is that which is rooted in the love of Christ,by His grace,and through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
preston

Waverly, OH

#412495 Dec 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Apostle Paul mean ..when he says to hold steadfast to the traditions you were taught by word of mouth?
What traditions? By word of mouth, not written down??
Don't you think LTM, you ought to find out what the Apostle Paul is commanding?
hint: The Holy Mass and the Eucharist.
come on Clay, I showed you one example of what Paul was talking to Timothy about concerning traditions, and YOU KNOW they have NOTHING to do with catholicism.

so no! those traditions had nothing to do with any mass or last supper.

why in the World could you or any other catholic think that the jewish people(Paul and Timothy) would celebrate the death of Jesus by partaking in a Memorial Service to Him?

that is the most ludicrous statement that I have ever saw on this Forum, where did you get that info from?
preston

Waverly, OH

#412496 Dec 31, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
To hate God's word is but to hate Jesus...
Jesus is the word of God made flesh...
I LOVE THE WORD OF GODM I HATE YOUR IGNORANCE AND MISHANDLING OF HIS WORD.

and I have made that very plain to you the past few years.

NO WONDER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF OF THIS FORUM SEVERAL TIMES, YOUR IGNORANCE BEHOOVES THEM TO KICK YOU OFF, AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERMANENT
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412497 Dec 31, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>John 6 is not for us Gentiles to form any conclusion about the event of Christ on calvary.It was for the Jews as a prophecy of what they were going to do with JESUS. Jesus was to become the Lamb of God,replacing that Lamb which the traditional Jews would soon slaughter on the altar in the Temple for the Passover.
You seem to think that it is all about transubstantiation.Well it is quite the opposite,it is all about JESUS and His relating to JEWS,both the disciples and the traditional (including Pharisees) about what was soon to happen.He knew they would be troubled at what He said,but most of all He laid out for them His people,what the MAN Christ Jesus would become as the final Lamb brought to the slaughter.Literally His flesh and blood would be consumed by the death,but that it was significant for the JEWS since they sacrificed yearly a LAMB,and later the priests and their assistants would eat the Lamb,burned after it was sacrificed. Even though they did not drink or eat the blood,it was still shed for them and their sins.
Jesus sought to shock them no doubt,and He also stated FACTS from Heaven which were not received.If those JEWS could not receive it,than why do you expect us to receive the teaching that He was offering the doctrine of Transubstantiation to them? You like your church continue to take the Word and expect it all to come to the Roman Catholic conclusion.When the Word was written by Jews and for Jews,and ultimately the gentile world.Jesus was crucified and we all know He was the Lamb of God,so why should we come to the conclusion that transubstantiation is the meaning,when Jesus became Sin for us,and took literally the place of the Lamb?
There is a big difference between the prophecy of Jesus to His people in John chapter 6 and the teaching of transubstantiation as taught by your church.
Ok, so you agree Jesus is the Lamb of God. Sacrificed at Calvary.
Was it ok for the Jews at passover to make a symbol of a Lamb? Was it ok for them to substitute a chicken for those who didn't like Lamb? Was it sufficient to put another animals blood or paint outside instead of Lamb?
If Christ is the Lamb of God, then its easy to see the importance of partaking in this meal. To eat it?
But how on Earth are we supposed to eat Jesus?

Well, the Apostles were clear on how this can be done.
Paul: "for I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night he was betrayed took bread, given thanks, broke it and said "this is my body which is for you. Do THIS in remembrance of me".. in a similar way, he took the chalice, after supper saying "this chalice is the new covenant in my blood, do THIS as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me"
For as often as you eat this bread drink this chalice, you proclaim the Lords death until he comes.

Listen carefully at what Paul says next, Pad.

'whoever, therefore, eats the bread and drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner, will be guilty of profaning THE BODY AND BLOOD OF OUR LORD.'

Pad, it sure sounds like the Apostle Paul thinks the bread and wine are actually Jesus Christ.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412498 Dec 31, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>come on Clay, I showed you one example of what Paul was talking to Timothy about concerning traditions, and YOU KNOW they have NOTHING to do with catholicism.
so no! those traditions had nothing to do with any mass or last supper.
why in the World could you or any other catholic think that the jewish people(Paul and Timothy) would celebrate the death of Jesus by partaking in a Memorial Service to Him?
that is the most ludicrous statement that I have ever saw on this Forum, where did you get that info from?
Then what traditions was Paul talking about?

You think it was Jewish traditions they were teaching? Or Christian traditions?

read 1cor 11:23-30 and tell me Paul isn't instituting some sort of ceremony; a supper... a Mass!

Why did the Church- scattered throughout the known world, ironically have the same Mass when communication resumed in the next century?

Thomas taught in India. Mark in Venice. Matthew in Syria... everyone they taught began practicing the Mass with the understanding the Bread and Wine became the very real being of Jesus Christ.

Hope you had a good Christmas Preston!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#412499 Dec 31, 2012
who="Clay"
Get real Pad. We cover these changes everyday.
Start with the Holy Eucharist...
The first Protestants denied Christ in the Eucharist.. this was clearly taught by the Apostles and their disciples
Then they added the word 'alone' to Rom 3:28 to invent 'faith alone'.
They removed 7 books from the old testament.. thus siding with the Jews of 100 AD and not Christians of 33 AD.
Then they added Sola scripture, which was unheard of before then. In fact, no evidence shows it was ever taught by Christ nor His Apostles.
But these first Protesters understood the sacred teachings of things like, Mary's ever virginity, water Baptism.
And things used for worship... like statues, paintings and other artwork.
A couple generations after the first Protesters, things really took off. Born agains removed water baptism; said Mary had a bunch of children; said Mary is sleeping in the ground; and everything keeps evolving Pad. It won't stop because you guys don't recognize an authority to stop you!
Your grandkids will practice an entirely different Christianity than you!
When one looks at the chronology of Protestantism, you can easily recognize a military type attack by Satan and his minions. He started with a carefully laid out plan that is still in the works. We can see the hatred forming in so-called Christians on here. We can see the slander and lies they rely on just to teach their faith. It all reeks
of the devil.

Clay, I believe that you are serious about your faith...but when one is so 'caught up' in their 'church' that other Christians are 'of the devil', something is wrong.

You tell us that you do not worship statues, etc., but here you speak of "things used for worship... like statues, paintings and other artwork."

You say that the RCC respects other faiths...then say that "We can see the hatred forming in so-called Christians on here. We can see the slander and lies they rely on just to teach their faith. It all reeks
of the devil." SO-CALLED 'CHRISTIANS' USING SLANDER AND LIES TO TEACH THEIR FAITH? You say that it (our teaching) ALL REEKS OF THE DEVIL? I don't agree with the RC on some points, but would be the last to say that YOU are of the devil!

The things taught by 'word of mouth', refers to preaching/teaching by the Apostles.(Imagine what will be taught from the Da Vinci Code! Some are already speaking of it as 'gospel'.)

You are trusting in the word of men, who say that other men's words are more important than the writings of the Apostle's.

Seriously, ask the Living Christ to reveal Himself to you. You will never regret it.

KayMarie
Orville

Vancouver, WA

#412500 Dec 31, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE THE WORD OF GODM I HATE YOUR IGNORANCE AND MISHANDLING OF HIS WORD.
and I have made that very plain to you the past few years.
NO WONDER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF OF THIS FORUM SEVERAL TIMES, YOUR IGNORANCE BEHOOVES THEM TO KICK YOU OFF, AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERMANENT

Your the only one who feels this way.

&NR =1&feature=fvwp
preston

Waverly, OH

#412501 Dec 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what traditions was Paul talking about?
You think it was Jewish traditions they were teaching? Or Christian traditions?
read 1cor 11:23-30 and tell me Paul isn't instituting some sort of ceremony; a supper... a Mass!
Why did the Church- scattered throughout the known world, ironically have the same Mass when communication resumed in the next century?
Thomas taught in India. Mark in Venice. Matthew in Syria... everyone they taught began practicing the Mass with the understanding the Bread and Wine became the very real being of Jesus Christ.
Hope you had a good Christmas Preston!
of course it was Jewish Traditions, timothys family were Greek/Jewish and that was what Paul was speaking to him about. Timothys family were recent converts so they couldnt have had any Christians traditions for him to have remembered. timothys mom and grandmother were both Jewish, therefore it would have taken years to garner any type of traditions.

of course the Lord supper would have been the same no matter where the Disciples traveled to, however it wasnt until years later that YOUR church changed the Order of things.

{Very early on, the Church saw the Mass as a mystical reality in which the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross is renewed. Responding to Protestant sects who denied that the Eucharist is anything more than a memorial, the Council of Trent (1545-63) declared that "The same Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross, is present and offered in an unbloody manner" in the Mass.}SEE THAT CLAY, MANY CENTURIES AFTER PAUL DIED.

http://catholicism.about.com/od/worship/p/The... .

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU REALIZE THAT SOMEONE HAS LIED TO YOU
preston

Waverly, OH

#412502 Dec 31, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the only one who feels this way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m5RtlpXsl8kXX&NR=1&fe ature=fvwp
I wouldnt expect you to realize that he teaches falsehoods, that goes along with you being a FALSE PROHET.LOL
preston

Waverly, OH

#412503 Dec 31, 2012
who="Clay"
KayMarie
so why dont you grow up and get your own nick. BTW, MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HIT {REPLY }AND THEN POST. WHY ARE YOU SO BACKWARDS?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412505 Dec 31, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>of course it was Jewish Traditions, timothys family were Greek/Jewish and that was what Paul was speaking to him about. Timothys family were recent converts so they couldnt have had any Christians traditions for him to have remembered. timothys mom and grandmother were both Jewish, therefore it would have taken years to garner any type of traditions.
of course the Lord supper would have been the same no matter where the Disciples traveled to, however it wasnt until years later that YOUR church changed the Order of things.
{Very early on, the Church saw the Mass as a mystical reality in which the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross is renewed. Responding to Protestant sects who denied that the Eucharist is anything more than a memorial, the Council of Trent (1545-63) declared that "The same Christ who offered himself once in a bloody manner on the altar of the cross, is present and offered in an unbloody manner" in the Mass.}SEE THAT CLAY, MANY CENTURIES AFTER PAUL DIED.
http://catholicism.about.com/od/worship/p/The... .
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU REALIZE THAT SOMEONE HAS LIED TO YOU
Your above post sorta contradicts each other.

It agrees with what I am saying. The Council of Trent was called to clear up the new teachings the Protestants were trying to establish.
It wasn't at this council that the Church decided on the teachings of the Eucharist!

If I been lied to, then so was Paul, Clement of Rome, Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr and the first 1,600 yrs of Christianity.
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412506 Dec 31, 2012
The Americas....

RCC-dominated societies are poorer, dumber, and more violent.

Any other questions on God's only church?
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#412507 Dec 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It agrees with what I am saying. The Council of Trent was called to clear up the new teachings the Protestants were trying to establish.
It wasn't at this council that the Church decided on the teachings of the Eucharist!
If I been lied to, then so was Paul, Clement of Rome, Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr and the first 1,600 yrs of Christianity.
So the RCC gets all of Jesus' many human heart tissue samples DNA tested. No?

Case closed. The RCC is a fraud.

It claims to have the evidence but refuses to allow simple DNA testing.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#412508 Dec 31, 2012
Preston:

ask your wife, she just posted a couple of days ago about HOW SMART THAT SHE SAW THAT I WAS.LOL

and when I use a Bible verse, it is appropriate, not like what you have done for over 4 years.

again, when jesus said those words, they were literal, and no one has the Authority to change them to suit his purpose, like you try constantly

I was attempting to appeal to you, hoping that you would use your knowledge to speak something good. But, true to form, you use my post to attempt to divide us against each other.(It won't work.)

We are called to 'edify' each other (build each other up). I found an opportunity, and attempted to encourage you to do something helpful. It didn't work...you'd rather fight.

You didn't earn any encouragement; it's only been a few days since you posted a supposed description of how ugly you think me to be.

But Jesus smiled on all of us WHILE we were yet in sin. Those who truly follow Him WILL try to encourage each other.

KayMarie
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#412509 Dec 31, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS does guide individuals,and that should be the argument with the RCC.Because they beleive that this church has a body and a mind which seems to be absent of the individuals who comprise of it. Th Ekklesia can only be of what it is filled with.If a church or group of Christians begin to follow Christ and live according to His Word,they will sekk to be fille with His Spirit.If they go their own way and fall prey to lets say an individual who wants to control the flock as it were for his own purposes,than they stand to lose their ekklesia for the sake of their new head,rather than to be led by CHRIST.
This is basic and can be seen throughout history.There were those who led the body of Christ with love and passion and truth,and there were those who went astray,it is in the Epistles.Paul and Peter warned of it in their day.
How do the Catholics think that they are exempt of the wolves and false apostles,that Paul and Peter warned about in the Scriptures.
Sorry but what is true in the first church is true today,we either have His Word,follow it,seek to humble ourselves all of us from top to bottom, or become victims to wolves who are in the sheep's clothing as it were.It takes prayer,and fastings and a walk with Christ that can only be measured by the WORD.So much is in Catholicism that is not in the Word,that they wonder why we stay clear of them,and their Inquisitions and political intrigues through the centuries,which they claim is just some of their members,but those very things have influenced that organization for centuries.
So that is why we have what seems to be to them chaos,but yet it is survival from being consumed by the political aspirations of a huge religious organization.Oh now it sounds like us,but just 50 years ago,we would not recognize it for what it is today.God can use them,and He will to reach many,but He uses us as well,and in the end what is of Christ will Last all else will be burned to dross.Jesus alluded to that in SCRIPTURE,men's ways and doings will be tried as by fire to see which will survive and last to His End.
The fruit of the labor of all Christians is to be subject to the fires of persecution and the destructive purposes of human kind,and what will last is that which is rooted in the love of Christ,by His grace,and through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Amen Great Post Pad. God Bless/
Clay

Chicago, IL

#412510 Dec 31, 2012
who="Clay"
Get real Pad. We cover these changes everyday.
Start with the Holy Eucharist...
The first Protestants denied Christ in the Eucharist.. this was clearly taught by the Apostles and their disciples
Then they added the word 'alone' to Rom 3:28 to invent 'faith alone'.
They removed 7 books from the old testament.. thus siding with the Jews of 100 AD and not Christians of 33 AD.
Then they added Sola scripture, which was unheard of before then.
When
Clay, I believe that you are serious about your faith...but when one is so 'caught up' in their 'church' that other Christians are 'of the devil', something is wrong.
You tell us that you do not worship statues, etc., but here you speak of "things used for worship... like statues, paintings and other artwork."
You say that the RCC respects other faiths...then say that "We can see the hatred forming in so-called Christians on here. We can see the slander and lies they rely on just to teach their faith. It all reeks
of the devil." SO-CALLED 'CHRISTIANS' USING SLANDER AND LIES TO TEACH THEIR FAITH? You say that it (our teaching) ALL REEKS OF THE DEVIL? I don't agree with the RC on some points, but would be the last to say that YOU are of the devil!
The things taught by 'word of mouth', refers to preaching/teaching by the Apostles.(Imagine what will be taught from the Da Vinci Code! Some are already speaking of it as 'gospel'.)
You are trusting in the word of men, who say that other men's words are more important than the writings of the Apostle's.
Seriously, ask the Living Christ to reveal Himself to you. You will never regret it.
KayMarie
You said "ask the Living Christ to reveal Himself to you, you will never regret it"
That's rather insulting to me Kay. Our Lord has revealed Himself to me in more ways then I could possibly deserve. I'm so sure I belong right where I'm at that id be willing to go to the lions.
Is that faith enough for ya?
I've said before, Protestants are unwilling participants in Satans war. That exempts most of ya from judgement because you're just living the gospel the only way you know how.
To me, its doing it with about 1/4 of the resources available to you. Private interpretations of the Bible.
If you followed the Churchs teachings you'd have half the resources.
If you were in communion with the Church, and could participate in the Sacraments - especially the Eucharist - you'd have 100% of the resources available. You would have the fullness of Christianity as established by Jesus Christ.
Think about how people splintered away from the CC throughout the yrs. Why did they immediately change teachings? Who do you think was really influencing these people?
The Devil is powerless in trying to change CC teachings. He's tried and failed. He took down a few Popes and STILL couldn't penetrate the Sacraments.
But when people leave the communion of Church, they are easily influenced.
Look at what Luther did in his yrs after leaving? Its no wonder people said Luther turned into an alcoholic and appeared to be losing his mind! The man was under complete control of the Devil.
preston

Waverly, OH

#412511 Dec 31, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but it wasnt done to clear up anything, but rather to whitewash what they are trying to do by taking away from His actual Death., it is His blood that takes away our sins, and a person can go into your church every time the door is open and take this supper and still not be Saved. and Paul knew that. as I said, they were Jewish and would not have known any Christian traditions, and to be honest, you nor I know what Paul was telling Timothy, but ONE thing that I do know is this, it had nothing to do with any rcc teachings.
and please dont bring up Iggie to me, this guy was a kook of the highest order. concerning clement, nothing much is known about him, so how you can reference him is beyond me. he did write a letter and was said to have authored another but this is nor a proven fact. and his one letter said nothing about any mass, did it?

Justin says this and it is so vague but befitting his status as a philosopher .{The Eucharist

And this food is called among us Eucharist, of which no one is allowed to partake but the man who believes that the things which we teach are true, and {[who has been washed with the washing that is for the remission of sins}}}THIS IS PATHETIC}, and unto regeneration, and who is so living as Christ has enjoined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 43 min Paul Porter1 209
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Gee Tee 9,601
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Mon tomin cali 1
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sun pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 23 QUITTNER Jul 23 2015 5
More from around the web