Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,058
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#410521 Dec 20, 2012
and you will dash your shoes from that rock don't you..

Are you liar to holy Spirit?

After prayers I go to sleep..then after I don't know where bring me or who bring me..Did I see something/
no
I see only fast opening door as flaying with me..yes who open doors from that church..its not me..but when I entering church is been empty..i remember ..I stop from right side then watch white Altar..yes i see my face like today..then stop..but not for so long..i see automatically..who bring me there after Altar..oh I say..I have white dress i stay on Altar as Priest..oh my lovely and only God.
White spiritual dress.

If you are victim..pray represent your prayers..God ..real God always listening as well looking.
Forgive our sin wash us clean us..
pray don't be afraid..o if you cry does meter..if you shout does meter..Did you know when you shouting as trumpet its as justice upon someone who do something wrong.
Don't worry about that..yes yes yes our lovely God listening.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#410522 Dec 20, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Aviela" Those wars could of been prevented if the Jewish had listened like they were suppose too. They were called stiff neck. They would not listen to Jehovah and get themselves in trouble with the pagan nations then would come running to God to help them win the wars. He would help them...they would win...sooner than later they would go back to their bad behavior and forget how he would save them. After Jesus died ..they were no longer his chosen people because the Jews rejected Jesus as Jehovah's son..and so he opened the way for the gentiles to worship him.
Jews are not God's 'chosen' people because He likes them better than others; but simply 'chosen' for Him to use to prove that He is a loving, promise-keeping, provisional Father. He did that; pagans around the world know that Jesus is the promised Jewish Messiah.
But God's plan is not just to redeem the Jews. His aim is to redeem ALL who will come to Him. The Jews are in a time-warp...a sort of holding pattern until the time of the Gentiles is filled up. God said that they would have eyes that saw not, and ears that hear not. As a nation, they cannot 'see' Jesus. They expected a KING, born to the King and Queen. When a baby was born in a stable, they were stunned.
God has NOT FORSAKEN His promise to the Jews, nor will He. They are just 'reserved' for a time appointed, when ALL of the righteous dead will be changed. Paul assures us that ALL of them will be saved.
God has a long-term plan that will redeem all of the righteous. He is raising up A body for Himself...and 'all of its parts' will be complete when He returns for us.
KayMarie
They WERE his chosen people. NOT anymore.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#410523 Dec 20, 2012
The Jews did not accept Jesus as their saviour. They wanted a rich king. Not some humble man ridding around on a donkey.
truth

Perth, Australia

#410524 Dec 20, 2012
I born in small as well poor province as you can describe on your English language wilderness..but i been born from good parents who teach me as well i follow them..my father have only holiday as CROSS i did not see smile on his face but i see exception of his suffering for us..
foot by foot step by step I follow my father on field my forefathers as well fore mothers collecting wheath as small poor child..but follow him because I love him very much.
My father field is been beutifull, bread from his wheat is been modern then sweet..we not be hungry we been bless with him.
I born from good sorrowful mother..mother which reject everything for us kids..her prayers teach me always remind me some ''Her Foot as zavite without shoes is as convent in prayers to Jesus Christ for us..i follow every step by step Foot of Jesus with deep tears no better love what you done for us as well never better love as we know when we follow your step as zavite as convent with you.

So what?!
Are you going to be good for me or not its nothing for me?
I know Jesus love us.
Simple like that.
marge

Ames, IA

#410525 Dec 20, 2012
Snow storm here we even had thunder snow:)
Free Mind

Pinellas Park, FL

#410526 Dec 20, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
By today's standards this is cruel.
800 years from now, you eating a nice steak may be considered an accomplice to murder.
So you are saying that God's morals are not timeless or universal -- but subject to the standards of man at the time.

That's Rationalization 101.

Don't get me wrong, compared to the SB, the RCC makes sense.

But to post under this board's title is another story.

Merry Christmas
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#410527 Dec 20, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
A shelf life?
That's poetic in a way.
Perhaps they will heed Michael's warning and change their evil ways.
Doubtful, but one can hope.
I am here to help. They just don't understand that.

One day they will be thanking us, but we don't need thanks, we just need to keep them all honest.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#410528 Dec 20, 2012
There are many scriptures that support that Natural Jews today are no longer God's choosen people. Here is just one of them.

Mattew. 21: 42, 43: "Jesus said to them (the cheif priest and the older men of the Jews in Jerusalem)'Did you never read in the Scriptures, "The stone that the builders rejected is the one that has become the chief corner stone. From Jehovah this has come to be, and its is marvelous in our eyes"? This is why I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits."
truth

Perth, Australia

#410529 Dec 20, 2012
This Christmas i have only small present from my son..few dollars..but have meaning..i decided not have Tree this year..but i have
''tiny angel cover up with wings as lamp as Ark convent as Zavite'' I put altogether with photo as he is been small boy where beautiful pure light appiering.
O dear God keep smile my boy its been call as silence over my heart my tears go now.Thanks for that day for your light as shine convent upon my family as well house where i reside.
No better love that i can fill from heart of my Son who never mist bring meaning of life as well full love for his mother.
I don't fill shame wrote this.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#410530 Dec 20, 2012
who="Anthony MN"
Medieval Inquisition
Punishment
Among the possible punishments were prayer, pilgrimage, wearing a yellow cross for life, banishment, public recantation, or, occasionally, long-term imprisonment. The unrepentant and apostates could be "relaxed" to secular authority, however, opening the convicted to the possibility of various corporal punishments, up to and including being burned at the stake. Execution was neither performed by the Church, nor was it a sentence available to the officials involved in the inquisition, who, as clerics, were forbidden to kill. The accused also faced the possibility that his or her property might be confiscated. In some cases, accusers may have been motivated by a desire to take the property of the accused, though this is a difficult assertion to prove in the majority of areas where the inquisition was active, as the inquisition had several layers of oversight built into its framework in a specific attempt to limit prosecutorial misconduct.
The inquisitors generally preferred not to hand over heretics to the secular arm for execution if they could persuade the heretic to repent: Ecclesia non novit sanguinem. For example, Bernard Gui, a famous inquisitor working in the area of Carcassonne (in modern France), executed 42 people out of over 900 guilty verdicts in fifteen years of office. Execution was to admit defeat, that the Church was unable to save a soul from imagined heresy, which was the goal of the inquisition.[citation needed]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Inquisi...

Thank you for presenting this. Is there ANY way that you can approve of:

(1)That shameful yellow cross, or,
(2)Banishment, or,
(3)Imprisonment, or (other)

Of people whose 'sin' was not believing the same as the CC ???

Can you imagine the (I can't think of a word...gall, maybe?) of a 'church' that serves God Who IS Love, that would turn one of their dissidents over to a secular government for 'inquisition', KNOWING that the likely end was death?

So, they wouldn't do it, IF they could persuade the 'heretic' to REPENT? Who is to decide who the 'heretic' is, here? The commandment is, "Thou SHALT NOT KILL." One who delivers another to his death is as guilty as the executioner. I see the torturer and/or murderer as the real heretic.

Our Savior said, "Come unto Me, all you that labor, and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." "I am come that they might have LIFE, and have it more abundantly." "God did NOT send His Son into the world to condemn the world."

Islam's followers kill their dissidents (infidels)...unless they will recant and accept Islam. Or bow themselves and pay a tax to them. Sounds like the same plan: YOU do as I say...OR ELSE!

That famous inquisitor...was he supposed to be merciful in executing ONLY 42 people?(The other 858 ONLY have to go to prison?)

I assume that since you presented this, you think it to be acceptable?

MERCY !!!
KayMarie
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#410531 Dec 20, 2012
Jim Tilley wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Elizabeth: I was a good boy until I reached 13; brought up Roman Catholic, and as often, a Dad who was so bright he was a perfectionist, and so you know what I went through! His orders: I was to grow up to be either a doctor (it would be good to specialize, or be a priest, for the family's sake), or a priest, and most do not know, a priest in the family virtually admits all of the family to heaven. Few know this today, but thought/taught then.
At 13 however, I stumbled and fell hard, and left the denomination, and throwing out the baby with the bathwater, I also left Christianity, because of the very same reason you note of above! I thought, because RCC is the only True Church instituted by Christ to give grace to anyone, and always by a priest, well, I do love this older lady so very much, and she knows so much about things I knew absolutely nothing about at 13 some years ago, when nearly all my age, knew little to nothing! Now you know I am over 100!
At 25, having had a very bold and sinful live to that date, mainly because of my having had much money, done all I could think to do, and was fully wide awake to the nothingness of life here, I was in the process of planning suicide in the new year.
The One I had left behind, knew before I became a teenager, I truly did love Him, and His Son, Christ, and He sent to me, a wild and crazy guy a few years ago, we were really good friends, but he was a new man, and began to tell me about Christ, One I thought I knew a lot about once, but that was picky memory, you know!
Jim......if you ever come into more money again just let me know and I will get rid of it for you to keep you on track.

The love of money is the root of all evil, so remember Michael and he will dispose of what you don't want.

I hate money, so anyone with too much send it to me and I will gladly get rid of it for you. Its evil!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#410532 Dec 20, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusades
The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by Pope Urban II and the Catholic Church, with the stated goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. Jerusalem was and is a sacred city and symbol of all three major Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).[1] The background to the Crusades was set when the Seljuk Turks decisively defeated the Byzantine army in 1071 and cut off Christian access to Jerusalem. The Byzantine emperor, Alexis I, feared that all Asia Minor would be overrun. He called on western Christian leaders and the papacy to come to the aid of Constantinople by undertaking a pilgrimage or a crusade that would free Jerusalem from Muslim rule.[2] Another cause was the destruction of many Christian sacred sites and the persecution of Christians under the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim.
The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims in the Levant, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home. Several hundred thousand soldiers became Crusaders by taking vows;[3] the Pope granted them plenary indulgence. Their emblem was the cross the term "crusade" is derived from the French term for taking up the cross. Many were from France and called themselves "Franks," which became the common term used by Muslims.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
(LOL) I am sure you are giving us the CATHOLIC VERSION.

Does Ford tell everyone they have bad cars? Would the catholic church ever claim the Crusades and Inquisition did wrong doings?

A few years later hundreds of millions of catholics walked away from the church. Why? Corruption, wrong doings, clergy abuse etc.

Come On Anthony, you're killing me!........lol!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#410533 Dec 20, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
A shelf life?
That's poetic in a way.
Perhaps they will heed Michael's warning and change their evil ways.
Doubtful, but one can hope.
Have a Merry Christmas and holiday season.

After the birth again of Jesus next tuesday for the 2019th time, the catholics on this forum will be at it again..........we will be ready for them. lol!
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#410534 Dec 20, 2012
No apostle attained a supreme position in N.T. times. All of the N.T. verses that speak of Peter are silent about any alleged supremacy on his part.
IF Peter became pope, wouldn't at least one bible verse clearly say so?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#410535 Dec 20, 2012
It is interesting to note that while Peter is prominent in the first 12 books of Acts, the apolstle Paul is the prominent figure in chapters 13-28. This makes no sense if Peter had become pope.
asking

Morgantown, KY

#410536 Dec 20, 2012
It is sad that cildren have been molested and other crimes down through hitory have taken place with the full knowledge of the churh and the Pope and yet it has only been dealt with when victims came forward on their own.Why didn't theso called church deal with it in stead of sweeping it under thw rug?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#410537 Dec 20, 2012
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> They WERE his chosen people. NOT anymore.
God has not forgotten His original covenant with Abraham..

The parable of the prodigal son is about the return of Israel..

THEIR LEAVING THE FATHERS HOUSE AND RETURNING..

Luk 15:11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

Luk 15:12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

Luk 15:13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

Luk 15:14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

Luk 15:15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

Luk 15:16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

Luk 15:17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

Luk 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

Luk 15:19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

Luk 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

Luk 15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

Luk 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

Luk 15:23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

Luk 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Luk 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

Luk 15:26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

Luk 15:27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

Luk 15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

Luk 15:29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

Luk 15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

Luk 15:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

They have squandered their inheritance,

but they will return to the fathers house...

He will bathe them in the Blood of Jesus,

place a robe of righteousness upon them

AND SHOD THE FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

a ring upon their finger as a part of the bride of Christ

___

Many from The modern Gentile Church will be jealous of their return..

for according to the scripture...THEY WILL..RETURN

and

-->they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.<--
truth

Perth, Australia

#410538 Dec 20, 2012
you help is zero
as well be zero
thanks to rich corupt world..you know satanic way as well wicket ow-full world can't offer nothing at all
for salvation..
by

more worthy'' water as well bread from bless wheat on my father table which represent goodness''..
then your entire luxury hotels around world..

More worthy my mother or my zavite as convent without shoes as Foot of Jesus Christ because we follow him with tears and joy too..

then your rock where you dash your sandals..

''foot of Jesus Christ be united with our foot as well prayers and tears which we represent for our salvation''..

my prayers which i promise to my boys is some for victim up to 14 generation of our family..
I know God hear my prayers..

thousand thousand thousand thousand melodic voice
follow from 3 o'clock toward morning 6 o'clock..

Who will teach me youuuuuuuuu..no no no my mother my good mother my father as well forefathers with my people where I born.

by corupt scribe with nice diploma
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#410539 Dec 20, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is for the whole body of Christ...
not just you pagan religious society...that has mad t terrible distorted mess of things..
you claim first exclusive rights...
Jesus said
Mat_19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
Mat_20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Jesus said TO ST. PETER (not to everyone who picks up a KJV);

18 And I say to you: That you are Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give to you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever you shall bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

You are not God. You don't decide who is part of the Body of Christ.

St. Peter, with St. Paul, founded the Church in Rome. St. Paul speaks of the Church in Rome who's faith is known throughout the world.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#410540 Dec 20, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony MN
Peace
It is not my gentleness....
Admire Mary and Joseph....
I am but a stable, into which, Mary in all her motherly gentleness places her baby Jesus, ino my heart, an empty manger.
RESPONSE: Jesus enters the heart of a believer when He is invited in. Mary does not place Him there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 4 hr Barbarian 1
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••