Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
395,381 - 395,400 of 537,127 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is like when you tell me to believe in your god or that your god is real, just can't be seen, touched, or counted upon, I laugh.
I am sure that you don't see why anyone would laugh at someone who preached that god never wanted us to celebrate a pagan holiday and how evil everyone who do is, then cry her ass off when she could not have that day off, but I do. She was a complete hypocrite.
I do not console hypocrite.
What is so laughable for a Christian not to celebrate pagan holidays? Do you think its right for people to laugh and mock you because you don't believe in God. Where is the love. Are you bitter about life or something?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is like when you tell me to believe in your god or that your god is real, just can't be seen, touched, or counted upon, I laugh.
I am sure that you don't see why anyone would laugh at someone who preached that god never wanted us to celebrate a pagan holiday and how evil everyone who do is, then cry her ass off when she could not have that day off, but I do. She was a complete hypocrite.
I do not console hypocrite.
You seem to think dissing someone's faith is laughable like everything else. Do you think its laughable that *Thanksgiving is a celebration of the massacre of 700 Indians. They killed the men by beating or shooting them. The poor Indian women were burn alive with their babies. I don't see anything funny about not wanting to celebrate such bloody holiday.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

You don't know why she wanted that day off.
atemcowboy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Jackson is as country as country can be.
I agree,Old Hank,Johnny Cash were legends in the country music.
George Jones,the "'ol Possum" is a great counyry singer,along with Loretta Lynn,etc.
I disagree as far as Hank Jr. goes.
He is nothing like his father.
I went to one of his concerts and he was so drunk that everyone left because he just sat there in a stoop.
People were demanding their money back.
His style of music is not what I would call classic country.
Here's one for you,Enjoy!!!
George Jones - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xi3GgoLtlWkXX
I met jones at aconcert in Balto back in 65 or 66. LL was realy nice but jones didnt like me.lol

the crowd was presssing on him and he didnt know what to do so I told him to get back in the doorway and they couldnt bother him but he took it the wrong way and said to me" you are a smart axx,a rent you.

I started laughing and said "at least I aint getting smashed like you.

but he took my advice. and then admitted that it was a good idea.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

who="Aviela" You seem to think dissing someone's faith is laughable like everything else. Do you think its laughable that *Thanksgiving is a celebration of the massacre of 700 Indians. They killed the men by beating or shooting them. The poor Indian women were burn alive with their babies. I don't see anything funny about not wanting to celebrate such bloody holiday.

I see you've been reading leftist re-written American history. Back when they taught the truth in school, the Pilgrims and the Indians celebrated the first Thanksgiving TOGETHER.

The Indians TAUGHT the Pilgrims how to live in the new country.

Certainly there was some upset for a few years because everyone has some fear of strangers...but AMERICA learned to be UNITED.

We stayed that way, till the communists/leftists learned they could take us down by teaching us that Christianity is the cause of our 'problem'.

LOL Just wait till they hold all the cards. That is how third world nations learn to kill each other...

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

who="Aviela" Jesus was not born on Dec 25th. He did not say to celebrate his birthday but to honor his memorial.

We don't need to know the day in order to CELEBRATE the fact that He came here to save us.

He did not say NOT to celebrate His birth, either. Folks are just out to wipe it out of our memory today. A MEMORIAL is for the purpose of REMINDING us...

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

karen, have you ever heard of this?

it is called the "old regular baptist chruch" where the women are not allowed to cut their hair
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Right
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Jackson is as country as country can be.
I agree,Old Hank,Johnny Cash were legends in the country music.
George Jones,the "'ol Possum" is a great counyry singer,along with Loretta Lynn,etc.
I disagree as far as Hank Jr. goes.
He is nothing like his father.
I went to one of his concerts and he was so drunk that everyone left because he just sat there in a stoop.
People were demanding their money back.
His style of music is not what I would call classic country.
Here's one for you,Enjoy!!!
George Jones - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xi3GgoLtlWkXX
My family is very musical FOL. they play any instrument you like.
Hank Snow use to bounce me on his knee.
I use to love George Jones use to sing all his songs word for word.
My favorite was 'TODAY I STARTED LOVING YOU AGAIN'.
But as I got older I got into hard rock and heavy metal.
The only country I listen to is Willie Nelson and George Jones, and Johnny Cash.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
karen, have you ever heard of this?
it is called the "old regular baptist chruch" where the women are not allowed to cut their hair
That is also the rule in the United Pentecostal Church.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony MN
Peace
It is not my gentleness....
Admire Mary and Joseph....
I am but a stable, into which, Mary in all her motherly gentleness places her baby Jesus, ino my heart, an empty manger.
Robert, you do realize that this is an unbiblical concept I presume?
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
They can go to a any protestant church and become a pastor, pretty much like that Cutie priest..
Well, STAR CATHOLIC, this post proves that you are a liar and a bigot.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Only the bible is inspired. From the Greek word (theopneustos) in scripture literally means "God breathed". 2 Tim.3:16 Because scripture originates from Him--- it is true and inerrant.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

BUT...The Apocrapha contains historical errors, unlike the canonical Scriptures. The Apocrapha books are however valuable for historical and cultural insights.
But they are not inspired and do not belong in the canon.
They are clearly man-made documents.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

who="jethro8" apparently he has no feelings,otherwise he would of done the right thing and stopped the tragedy from happening,he had a choice and it was to do nothing.wonderful god we think we have.

Jethro...would you suggest that our God is meaner than us? God COULD wipe out all of the evil with one stroke...but in doing so, He would have to destroy all humanity. ALL of us have SOME evil in us.

God is working with us to perfect us...to save His creation/children. He is not willing that any should perish.

KayMarie

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Aviela" You seem to think dissing someone's faith is laughable like everything else. Do you think its laughable that *Thanksgiving is a celebration of the massacre of 700 Indians. They killed the men by beating or shooting them. The poor Indian women were burn alive with their babies. I don't see anything funny about not wanting to celebrate such bloody holiday.
I see you've been reading leftist re-written American history. Back when they taught the truth in school, the Pilgrims and the Indians celebrated the first Thanksgiving TOGETHER.
The Indians TAUGHT the Pilgrims how to live in the new country.
Certainly there was some upset for a few years because everyone has some fear of strangers...but AMERICA learned to be UNITED.
We stayed that way, till the communists/leftists learned they could take us down by teaching us that Christianity is the cause of our 'problem'.
LOL Just wait till they hold all the cards. That is how third world nations learn to kill each other...
KayMarie
Hi - That's why I put little or no stock in tradition. It's often erroneous. Very twisted tales.

By the way, happy holidays :)
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="jethro8" apparently he has no feelings,otherwise he would of done the right thing and stopped the tragedy from happening,he had a choice and it was to do nothing.wonderful god we think we have.
Jethro...would you suggest that our God is meaner than us? God COULD wipe out all of the evil with one stroke...but in doing so, He would have to destroy all humanity. ALL of us have SOME evil in us.
God is working with us to perfect us...to save His creation/children. He is not willing that any should perish.
KayMarie
Agreed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

who="Michael"
Many people search for answers when terrible things happen. Its hard to comprehend this could happen especially when it is nearby.
The day after the shooting I believe it was in Pakistan a dozen 11 year old girls were killed by a car bomb. We don't have the sympathy connection when things happen far away such as this incident that happens almost weekly, but when things happen closer to home the more we feel the pain and express our deepest sympathys.
Our society has changed for the worse in the past 25 years. When I was in school the worst that happened was someone pulling a fire alarm.
I hate to think where we will be in the next few years if we continue on this path of entitlement and hatred.
Have a Merry Christmas to you and your family......

Before the Bible was removed from the schools, we were taught that God created humans, and they were all His children. Only the mentally deranged could even think of hurting/killing one of them.

Today's children have no sense of such value. And since they've been taught that there is no hell, they don't fear parents/teachers/policemen. Until 'the axe falls', they have no understanding of consequences.

God, or no God...the consequences WILL still come...

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

who="Sherlayne"
Hi - That's why I put little or no stock in tradition. It's often erroneous. Very twisted tales.
By the way, happy holidays :)

Hello to you...

All one has to do is read the current 'opinions'...even on here...and compare them to the Bible and GOOD history books, to see that error abounds. It is for this reason that churches compare all opinions, etc. to the Bible. It is our Anchor to Truth.

May your Christmas season be blessed...
KayMarie

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lot of fun Bob. Have a good christmas.
21Dec12.....

..Lotsa turkey, stuffings, dressings, wine.....and sugar 'n spices in BobLoblah's land of the Midnight Sun.

.....It's Christmas every day (Christmas is spelled vit a capital 'C'...by da vey) hereIN for BobLoblah.

It's like shooting barrells in a monkey with haul you schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....and Easter is jest around da corner toooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••