Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 642031 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409911 Dec 16, 2012
Send a Message
to Makesure100
Comments

Wednesday Dec 5

Makesure100 Profile
Recent Posts
Religion

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

You have much to say. Why not get a job like delivering flyers to busy working people? Bag groceries, do something to make your tiny life productive. You are a freakshow, as your wife!! Leave us alone to discuss things without your herpes filled crotch mouth. Cowboys suck and you are not anything special.(10 min ago | post #409908)

US News

Evolution vs. Creation

Why don't you get a job and get off welfare? You really need to get busy at something, like snowshovelling or delivering flyers to working people. You are a magnificient freakshow to all of us here. You have nothing good or new to offer anyone. You are the herpes in my crotch.(15 min ago | post #65682)

Seventh-day Adventist

Atheist here, to answer any questions you may have.

Yes and according to plan. You freakshows worship the creation instead of the creator. Just as with the ones that were before us.(19 min ago | post #3489)

LLOKS LIKE THE WORD "FREAKSHOW" IS YOUR MAINTHEME ON ALL OF THESE FORUMS.

LEARN ENGLISH AND ITS PROPER USAGE OF THE WORD.LOL

YOUR ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY IS THAT YOU DONT LIKE THE SDA's

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#409912 Dec 16, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>You have already been told so back off LTM
Colossians 2:14
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was [[[[
against ]]]] us, which was contrary to us, and took it
out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
the "handwriting of requirements [ordinances, KJV]"
refers to the law "that was against us."
The law that was against was the Mosanic hand written
laws of ordinances and statutes that was place in the
side of the ark on the outside. Not Gods Ten commandment
Law inside the ark which included the 7th day Sabbath.
Deuteronomy (KJV) Chapter 31
31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of
writing the words of this law in a book, until they were
finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the
ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,
31:26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side
of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it
may be there for a witness against thee.
Paul clearly writes in Romans 7:12, "Therefore the law
is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good."
Ezekiel 20:25
KJV Bible: "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; " These are the laws handwritten in the book placed at the side of the ark.
Paul clearly writes in Romans 7:12, "Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good."
(Rom 7:22 KJV)
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
2 Corinthian 12, 13 "Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:"
Ephesians 2:15 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
I like how you have the balls to go against god and jesus! If I believed in them, I wouldn't take paul's word over theirs'! I am not that brave!

At least twice jesus told his followers not to believe that he came to destroy the law, just for fulfill the prophets.

You got big ones! You are saying, "Shut up god and jesus! Paul says that I don't have to listen to you and I believe paul over you!"

If there is a judgement day, I hope paul is standing there with you and both god and jesus know that paul is the top dog.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#409913 Dec 16, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
I won't attempt to respond to BS's growling about how bad the Bible is.
I just want to say that, considering how mean the world is, as children curse parents, turn our youth to voodoo, and violence, I'm not sure that the Good Book was wrong to advise wiping out such a bunch!
But Jesus came, and the Blood of Jesus can change people's lives IF THEY WISH TO CHANGE.
That goes for you, too, BS.
KayMarie
You willfully ignore 90% of the bible and you think that you can tell me that I am wrong? How stupid can you be?

From jesus himself. Is jesus wrong and paul is right?
Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#409914 Dec 16, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
He really does justice to that song. I love it.
I wonder what makes you so afraid to answer me. I believe it is because you know that I am quoting your god and you are quoting some man. That must be scary for you.

You can deny it, but I know it scares you. What if you are listening to a false prophet? What if paul was making it up? Why would god wait so long from the time jesus died until paul wrote his bit? What happen to all those people who listened to jesus?

You handle me much like you handle the bible. You don't like most of the bible, so you ignore it. You don't like me quoting those parts of the bible that you ignore, so you ignore me. Ignoring things does not make them untrue and does not make them go away.

The beauty of it all is, you never have to stand up and be accountable to you lack of believe in jesus.
preston

Athens, OH

#409915 Dec 16, 2012
as i look at this headline, I thank God that mr fraud is not located at any church near newtown.

Newtown residents seek solace in church and prepare to bury their dead

and mr fraud is on topix mocking the president of the USA.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN A PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO BE A MINISTER IS MOCKING A MAN WHO IS EVEN NOW SPEAKING ABOUT US HELPING EACH OTHER AND i JUST HEARD HIM SAY EXACTLY WHAT i JUST SAID.

"THEY ARE ALL OUR CHILDREN".

COLOR DOESNT MATTER IN THIS TRAGEDY, NAMES MEAN NOTHING FOREIGN OR OTHERWISE, WE ARE ALL FOREIGNERS AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

THIS JUST CAME TO ME, MR FRAUD ARE YOU PART OF THE kkk? does the color of our president bother you? is that it?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#409916 Dec 16, 2012
2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
preston

Athens, OH

#409917 Dec 16, 2012
i googled if obama was crying as mr fraud insists.

Open QuestionShow me another »
How hard will the GOP bash President Obama for crying about those children being killed?
At the school yesterday. Yep, he had real tears, not crocodile tears. It shows that the senseless killing of those children hurts him just as much as it hurts other rational sane minded people. And that he's human with feelings too. Now what are the chances that they'll to strike back with somebody like John Boehner who cries at the drop of a hat, all the time, which is medically known as alcohol tears, and try to use that as some sort of justification because even women bashed John Boehner for all his gushing all over the place all the time, and you know that women love a "sensitive" man that can cry when needed sometimes. They just don't like one who gushes profusely, and usually for absolutely nothing. There's a time and a place for crying, why don't they get that? It's nothing wrong with crying, but if you're crying for nada all the time, then, yeah, something is not right with that, and you may need to see a therapist for it.

I guess that mr fraud doesnt qualify as a"rational sane minded person", and not long ago, mrs fraud was telling us that he was one.

Pundits and the twitterverse were moved by President Barack Obama’s tearing up during a public statement Friday about the Newtown, Conn., elementary school shooting.

“You don’t often see the president of the United States showing such emotion, wiping away tears as he speaks of these little kids – five- to ten-year-old kids – the majority of the victims that were killed in this mass shooting in Connecticut today,” said CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer said.“I’ve got to tell you, I’ve covered a lot of presidents, I haven’t seen a president emerge as emotionally charged.”

Continue Reading Text Size
-+resetObama Tears Up Over Connecticut Shooting
Latest on POLITICO
RNC official mocks Detroit in video
Barney Frank won't go quietly
Schumer, Feinstein push on gun laws
Ailing Nelson Mandela honored
Boehner pitches millionaire tax hike
Pols' 2012 reading lists
Blitzer continued:“This is a president who has two daughters who he sends to school every day like millions of other parents all over the country – how much they can identify with what is going on right now, this insanity that has occurred in this small elementary school in Connecticut… Dare I say, I don’t remember a time I’ve seen a president start literally crying like that in the middle of a major statement.”

CNN’s John King said that the president was so filled with emotion because the tragedy was “incomprehensible.”

“This is incomprehensible and that’s one of the reasons the president is so sad as he delivered that statement right there,” King said on CNN.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/obama-t...
preston

Athens, OH

#409918 Dec 16, 2012
Elsewhere on Twitter, most average twitter users thought that Obama’s tears were moving:

Cyn Santana
@Cyn_Santana President Obama is a HUMAN BEING, a FATHER before a president. Nothing wrong with crying. Who wants a heartless leader?
14 Dec 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Baby Danny
@DanielJohnson48 Watching Obama cry on CNN, he was crying as a father and a saddened American, no politics involved, amazing to see.
14 Dec 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

President Obama is crying while addressing the nation. That’s why he is the perfect man for the job cause he actually cares.— JAY REID (@ComedianJReid) December 14, 2012

I applaud Obama’s efforts to stay strong, but he can let it out. Nothing weak about a man crying of the corpse of children.— Sam Floyd(@fitted_life) December 14, 2012

Obama is crying during his comment about the shooting damn #TrueMan — Yazeed Atieh (@zeusatiehh) December 14, 2012

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/obama-t...

America has had presidents who were comfortable, even relieved, to express their innermost emotions on the national stage — but Barack Obama, until recently, had not been one of them.

It was that reticence, bordering on awkwardness, that made Obama’s expression of sympathy to the families of the 26 Connecticut school shooting victims all the more powerful during his brief appearance at the White House on Friday.

“Each time I learn the news, I react not as a president but as anybody else would, as a parent,” Obama said during a somber three-minute statement to reporters in the briefing room, as news of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., eclipsed everything else.

“The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old,” Obama said, bowing his head as he collected his emotions. No sound was audible in the James S. Brady briefing room, named for the Reagan press secretary grievously wounded by a would-be assassin, but the clicking of cameras captured a rare presidential tear.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/connect...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#409919 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont envy any person that is a freemason and one that teaches false doctrine, one that supports abortion.
for anyone to say that I envy graham would be the same as saying that I envy you and your wife.
and for you to attack the president in this time of tragedy speaks volumes about you needing to get saved, and I must admit that I thought Bob was 4bdn but he(bob) has more scruples than you will ever have.
I do wish that I had your church address now because I would send your post to them and let them censure you. I doubt if they would think kindly of your inappropriate remarks made during this stressful times with our children(yes, Christians claim them and their families during these times of trouble).
there are few times that I get angry on this forum, but your remarks would make even the Amish angry. find another time to attack the president but not at this time. if there is any part of God left in you.
YOU OWE THIS FORUM AN APOLOGY, LETS SEE IF GOD WOULD DEAL WITH YOU.
I owe you no such thing...

You owe the unborn aborted babies an apology for staying home and refusing to vote

It is people such as you that refuse to vote against a murderer at heart

one that brings the wrath of God upon evil a society that will murder unborn children....

For you to defend Him makes you as guilty as He is.

#409920 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You owe the unborn aborted babies an apology for staying home and refusing to vote
one that brings the wrath of God upon evil a society that will murder unborn children....
Jas 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
preston

Athens, OH

#409921 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
like LTM, your ignorance shows by you not beeing smart enough to address what i wrote. like i said you owe the FORUM an apology.as far as voting, God knows why I dont and that is all that counts.

it seems strange that you are so angry with president(see this, lol)Obama yet defend graham who is for abortion, himself. and it was shown that romney was a liar and even tho your wife said that he was given the wrong info, it behooves a person to take a personal responsibility for what comes out of their mouth and probably for that reason, God made sure that he would not be elected President, so you find yourself on the WRONG SIDE OF GODS PLAN.LOL AGAIN!!!!AND THIS IS THE PERSON WHO YOU VOTED FOR, NO WONDER GOD WANTED HIM DEFEATED. HE IS ALOSER LIKE YOU.
Mitt Romney
Presidential Candidate (R)
Tier 4 - Personhood Never

Mitt Romney gives pro-family speeches to conservatives but has an actual record of being aggressively pro-abortion both before and especially after his claimed "pro-life" conversion.

----------

•As a "Pro-family" Republican Candidate: by his undeniable record fully documented below, Mitt Romney:
- created RomneyCare which is terribly similar to ObamaCare but even worse for it openly funds all abortions, on demand
- put Planned Parenthood on the so-called "independent" board he created that offers $50 co-pay abortions
- thereby instituted tax-funded abortion on demand two years after his orchestrated "pro-life" conversion
- as late as 2012 says he would nominate judges in the mold of Chief Justice John Roberts (who upheld Obamacare)
- continues to defend aborting hundreds of thousands of kids (denying their God-given right to life)
- supported destructive embryonic research after his false 2004 pro-life conversion
- put a pro-abortion Democratic judge on the bench after Romney had claimed a pro-life conversion
- falsely claims that a court ordered him to institute same-sex marriage, a travesty he is to blame for
- single-handedly instituted same-sex marriage and later fabricated a claim that a court ordered him to do so
- bragged that he would continue to defend abortion "rights" after he claimed a pro-life conversion
- denies responsibility for 10-member board funding abortion even though his executive branch filled 7 seats
- pro-choice in '94; pro-life in '01; choice '02; pro-life '04; choice '05; life in '06; then funded abortion in '06; and now in 2012 he has a "health exception," the loophole opened by the Supreme Court's Doe v. Bolton opinion that allows all abortions, as in Colorado for example, throughout all nine months.
http://prolifeprofiles.com/mitt-romney-aborti...

HE IS A LIAR JUST LIKE YOU.LOL
preston

Athens, OH

#409922 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
now since I have debunked your theory about Obama being worse that romney, the truth comes out taht you are a lair like romney and no doubt I have you pegged correctly as the biggest fruad on this forum. you could ahve found out this info as easily as i did. all that I did was google(bing actually) romney and his stance on abortion and you would have found out that he was worse than obama could ever have been.

any way, the one that I supported over romney was also Gods choice.

so do you or have you ever belonged to the kkk, is that why you would support graham?

In response to the new revelations, Graham apologized profusely, claiming a lack of memory of the incident. This latest example of Billy Graham's anti-Semitism should come as no surprise to those that have followed his career. Graham's career has been marked with similar incidents.

In the 1950s, Graham was embroiled in an incident revealing his anti-Semitism. The incident stemmed from his portrait gracing the cover of the January 1957 issue of The American Mercury, and his friendship with the Mercury's owner, Russell Maguire. Maguire had acquired a huge fortune from oil and munitions. Maquire owned the company that made the Thompson submachine gun, and had acquired the Mercury in 1952.

In 1951, Maquire donated $75,000 to Billy Graham to produce a film extolling the virtues of free enterprise and the development of God-given natural resources. The film Graham produced was called Oiltown, USA. Graham continued his friendship with Maguire after producing Oiltown, and wrote several articles for the American Mercury. By the time Graham's portrait graced the Mercury's cover, the magazine had earned a reputation as overtly anti-Semitic and hard right. Maguire and the Mercury were ardently anti-communist, and also called for the abolition of the income tax, the UN, NATO, the ACLU and Zionism. Throughout the 1950s the Mercury, under the guidance of Maguire, supported Senator Joseph McCarthy.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/02/neo...

#409923 Dec 16, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>now since I have debunked your theory about Obama being worse that romney, the truth comes out taht you are a lair like romney and no doubt I have you pegged correctly as the biggest fruad on this forum. you could ahve found out this info as easily as i did. all that I did was google(bing actually) romney and his stance on abortion and you would have found out that he was worse than obama could ever have been.
any way, the one that I supported over romney was also Gods choice.
so do you or have you ever belonged to the kkk, is that why you would support graham?
In response to the new revelations, Graham apologized profusely, claiming a lack of memory of the incident. This latest example of Billy Graham's anti-Semitism should come as no surprise to those that have followed his career. Graham's career has been marked with similar incidents.
In the 1950s, Graham was embroiled in an incident revealing his anti-Semitism. The incident stemmed from his portrait gracing the cover of the January 1957 issue of The American Mercury, and his friendship with the Mercury's owner, Russell Maguire. Maguire had acquired a huge fortune from oil and munitions. Maquire owned the company that made the Thompson submachine gun, and had acquired the Mercury in 1952.
In 1951, Maquire donated $75,000 to Billy Graham to produce a film extolling the virtues of free enterprise and the development of God-given natural resources. The film Graham produced was called Oiltown, USA. Graham continued his friendship with Maguire after producing Oiltown, and wrote several articles for the American Mercury. By the time Graham's portrait graced the Mercury's cover, the magazine had earned a reputation as overtly anti-Semitic and hard right. Maguire and the Mercury were ardently anti-communist, and also called for the abolition of the income tax, the UN, NATO, the ACLU and Zionism. Throughout the 1950s the Mercury, under the guidance of Maguire, supported Senator Joseph McCarthy.
http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/02/neo...
~~~

Your useless rhetoric does not whitewash your sin and need to repent for aiding and abetting abortion... murder of the unborn by refusing to vote..

The conservatives platform was against abortion...
and you know it ..and knew it at the time. and committed a sin of
omission.

The liberal's WERE ANTICHRIST AND FOR ABORTION...AND GAY MARRIAGE

WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT?

#409924 Dec 16, 2012
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for it IS the power of God unto salvation.

Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord ( not preacher so and so, or CC or 1st Corner Baptist, etc.) SHALL be saved. We have an advocate (defense lawyer) with the Father, so when/if we sin/fall, we can appeal to Him...and He will entreat the Father for us.

Jesus said, "I did not come to CONDEMN the world." He is our example, and if we believe in and follow Him, neither will we condemn the world.

Some on here have been quick to call me a liar (condemn me), but all I have told you is the truth.

I hope to tell the world that GOD IS LOVE, and he that does not dwell in love, the love of God is not in him.

I leave you to your devices. Chew on whom you will. I'm sure that there are good people with whom I can share the LOVE OF GOD...not condemnation.

KayMarie
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#409925 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Your useless rhetoric does not whitewash your sin and need to repent for aiding and abetting abortion... murder of the unborn by refusing to vote..
omission.
"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409926 Dec 16, 2012
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:12 (KJV)

www.Christ.com

#409927 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
omission.
~~~

YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DIG OUT THE BONES FROM EVERY ONES CLOSET AND RATTLE THEM....

Calling them any name you please an attempting too pen a guilt trip upon at you pleasure on any one you have chosen...

When all the time you have blood guiltiness for the aborted babies upon you own head..

You call me a fraud...I say you are a murderer at heart.

While your one vote might not have changed the out come of the election...

you gave your assent to those unborn babies that will be aborted over the next four years by not voting at all, by being silent.
preston

Athens, OH

#409928 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
omission.
what did YOU DO ABOUT IT?

YOU VOTED FOR A LIAR AND A MAN THAT SUPPORTED ABORTION MORE THAT THE PERSON THAT GOD WANTED ELECTED.LOL

PRIDE DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO ADMIT THAT GOD HAD HIS WAY AND MR FRAUD WAS ON THE LOSING SIDE OF GOD.
preston

Athens, OH

#409929 Dec 16, 2012
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for it IS the power of God unto salvation.
Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord ( not preacher so and so, or CC or 1st Corner Baptist, etc.) SHALL be saved. We have an advocate (defense lawyer) with the Father, so when/if we sin/fall, we can appeal to Him...and He will entreat the Father for us.
Jesus said, "I did not come to CONDEMN the world." He is our example, and if we believe in and follow Him, neither will we condemn the world.
Some on here have been quick to call me a liar (condemn me), but all I have told you is the truth.
I hope to tell the world that GOD IS LOVE, and he that does not dwell in love, the love of God is not in him.
I leave you to your devices. Chew on whom you will. I'm sure that there are good people with whom I can share the LOVE OF GOD...not condemnation.
KayMarie
it isnt our fault that you lie and are caught at it. just like you tried to be an apologist for romney when he lied.

YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

just as your husband lied about ANTHIONY threatening you when he didnt.your husband is stupid and ignorant. when anthony said it would hurt, that goes back to an old statement " Sometimes the truth hurts, so be prepared".

your problem is that you may find good people but if you and your husband are around them for long they wont stay that way.

#409930 Dec 16, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>what did YOU DO ABOUT IT?
YOU VOTED FOR A LIAR AND A MAN THAT SUPPORTED ABORTION MORE THAT THE PERSON THAT GOD WANTED ELECTED.LOL
PRIDE DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO ADMIT THAT GOD HAD HIS WAY AND MR FRAUD WAS ON THE LOSING SIDE OF GOD.
HERE BELOW ... IS THE TRUTH (CUT AND PASTED) FROM THE official G O P CONSERVATIVE PLATFORM OF 2012

IT READS

We, however, affirm the dignity of women by protecting the sanctity of human life. Numerous studies have shown that abortion endangers the health and well-being of women, and we stand firmly against it..

PERUSE IT

and SEE

JUST HOW BLOOD GUILTY (BY ABORTION) YOU WILL BE OVER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS ARE.

YOU CAN'T LIE OUT OF IT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Crazy 10,111
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 55
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web