Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665445 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#409878 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>i GOT THAT SAME THOUGH CONCERNING YOU. YOU DEFENDED BILLY GRHAM AND YET HE SUPPORTS ABORTION TOO.MR FRAUD, YOU ARE AN OLD HYPOCRITE.
•Claims a Child whose Father is a Criminal Does Not Have a God-given Right to Life: In the 1997 edition ofThe Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook below,1 Billy Graham's position is that, "We should accept abortion in these cases: rape or incest..." The "exception" for rape was the very reasoning that began America's holocaust in 1966 in Mississippi2 3 in violation of God's principled command in Deuteronomy 24:16, "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall the children be put to death for their fathers." (See also AmericanRTL.org/Bible .)
But if the pregnancy is a threat to the mother's life, you don't kill the baby, you deliver the baby.4 And of course, an "exception" is a euphemism for a child intentionally killed.
•145,536 Children Killed with the Consent of Billy Graham: The earliest public statement known by the Pro-life Profiles research team, from Billy Graham teaching that Christians should support the intentional killing of some children, was made in 1993 in a Time magazine article, God's Billy Pulpit5, see scanned image below. Not counting the children killed by abortionists under laws that evangelist Graham disagrees with, but only counting those whom he affirmatively states should not be protected by love or by law, the total number of actual young boys and girls in America whom Billy Graham supports killing is 145,536. Use the exceptions calculator below to confirm this tragic figure.
http://prolifeprofiles.com/billy-graham-on-ab... .
YOU DONT SEEM TO PROJECT ANY ATTRIBUTES OF A MINISTER LET ALONE A CHRISTIAN.
~~~

As usual you make my post special and important by attempting to write and editorial on each of them, and accentuate what I write until
it gets every one attention here in this forum

But

like the current liberal media... you turn what has been written into a

gossip fest, about who, you evidently are extremely jealous.

#409879 Dec 16, 2012
who="dr Shrink"
I am not so sure if Christ is your hope? and your Love?
what if your earthly desire past away,and testotrone will be dead at age 67

The love of God doesn't get old. Hope in Him is everlasting.

KM
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409880 Dec 16, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
People who bring up others past, is because they are intimidated by their future.
You are afraid of Confrinting and KM, a person who knows their right doesn't constantly go to great lengths to prove it.
a christian does not constantly cuss people out and call people names, and certainly a Preacher anointed by God to preach His Holy Word.
Do you glorify God with the same mouth you curse others with Preston let me answer that 'YES".
readmy lips, there has NEVER been a cuss word out of mouth on this forum, I aint like you and 4bdn and you will answer to God for that lie that you told
like I said, I have good memories about John, nothing negative at all, while you never knew him and if you did he probably had no respect for you like many on here do.

how in the world could I be afraid of people that I dont even know, and in what way would I be afraid of them?

we are encouraged not to fear people that can only take us to court but cant kill the soul. so you show your ignorance on that one issue.lol
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409881 Dec 16, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
As usual you make my post special and important by attempting to write and editorial on each of them, and accentuate what I write until
it gets every one attention here in this forum
But
like the current liberal media... you turn what has been written into a
gossip fest, about who, you evidently are extremely jealous.
I just show how ignorant and how much of a hypocrite that you are. Obama is the president of the USA,

and as such, the Bible forbids you to talk evil of his Office.

are you now saying that you didnt defend graham the other day, I can find the post if you like. it cant be changed nor deleted, for it is written for all time
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409882 Dec 16, 2012
Exodus 4:11 says God makes the mute, the deaf, and the blind; but the 2007 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook Graham states, "Even sincere Christians may differ on whether or not abortion is ever justified, especially in difficult situations such as...when tests reveal that the unborn child has severe abnormalities."6 Jesus obviously valued the handicapped and Billy Graham says they can be killed. That "sincere" justification for abortion is eerily similar to the godless Libertarian Party's national platform on abortion which states, "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."7 Both Graham and the godless Libertarian Party attempt to justify someone's view that abortion should be legal in some cases provided that person is "sincere." Additionally, Exodus 21:22-25 shows killing an unborn child is murder no matter what abnormalities the child may have: "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely...if any harm follows, then you shall give...eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe." That passage does not say that because that unborn child is no longer a "designer baby" it is okay to terminate the pregnancy. That quote from his 2001 handbook also demonstrates Graham's moral slide over the decades. The 1984 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook allowed for no exceptions for abortion.8 The 1997 edition allowed exceptions for rape, incest, or life of the mother.9 Finally, the 2007 edition expanded those exceptions to include an unborn child's "severe abnormalities."10 One can only wonder how much further of a moral slide the next edition will reveal.

I AM SO GLAD THAT MY DAUGHTER NEVER ABORTED HER BABY, WHO BROUGHT US MUCH JOY WHILE SHE WAS WITH US AND I DO REMEMBER ABOUT MR FRAUD SAYING THAT HE WOULD PRAY FOR HER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDNT WANT OR WISH FOR PRAYERS FROM A PERSON LIKE HIM.

when we need prayers, we can go to people that live the life, not talk it and brag about their 125 years of bible study and still remain ignorant.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#409883 Dec 16, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
We already agree it is not part of the Bible, but that isn't the point or discussion.
The discussion is "Where does 'God' specifically state that Gnosticism is heresy?"
You've failed to establish any such statement and have only used documents that were stated, declared, established by men.
You just can't be honest with me, as it is established as fact. You would rather skirt the question, doodle here and there with misleading conjecture, and so forth.
You've failed to show that you believe in ALL of what Jesus taught. Which again, is based upon the belief of other men and their beliefs.
You aren't any such so-called "Christian", any more than you claim I am not.
Self.
<quoted text>
People need to change, and they eventually will. Having that being said, we again have arrived at "Self". No religion required.
NASL

Thank you for your comments.

I shall endeavor to not be presumptive.

I shall not discuss religous matters with you. As you state, "No religion required."(You ask for confirmation, but deny confirmation of God in your correspondance. And so I leave you, your delemma.)

Thank you for helping me understand....
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409884 Dec 16, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you refuse to correct your statement, allow me to continue:
Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
You have already been told so back off LTM

Colossians 2:14
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was [[[[
against ]]]] us, which was contrary to us, and took it
out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
the "handwriting of requirements [ordinances, KJV]"
refers to the law "that was against us."
The law that was against was the Mosanic hand written
laws of ordinances and statutes that was place in the
side of the ark on the outside. Not Gods Ten commandment
Law inside the ark which included the 7th day Sabbath.
Deuteronomy (KJV) Chapter 31
31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of
writing the words of this law in a book, until they were
finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the
ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,
31:26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side
of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it
may be there for a witness against thee.
Paul clearly writes in Romans 7:12, "Therefore the law
is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good."

Ezekiel 20:25

KJV Bible: "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; " These are the laws handwritten in the book placed at the side of the ark.

Paul clearly writes in Romans 7:12, "Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good."

(Rom 7:22 KJV)
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

2 Corinthian 12, 13 "Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:"

Ephesians 2:15 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

#409885 Dec 16, 2012
I won't attempt to respond to BS's growling about how bad the Bible is.
I just want to say that, considering how mean the world is, as children curse parents, turn our youth to voodoo, and violence, I'm not sure that the Good Book was wrong to advise wiping out such a bunch!

But Jesus came, and the Blood of Jesus can change people's lives IF THEY WISH TO CHANGE.

That goes for you, too, BS.

KayMarie

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#409886 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>had me worried that I had to get up in the middle of the ngth to try and further explain myself.
back on the same page with you again.
Preston

I saw a few pages back that you wanted to know the ship I was on....It was the USS Preble DLG-15....I was there in 72-73.

Here is a link to the History of the Preble....

http://www.usspreble.org/history.html

#409887 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
Exodus 4:11 says God makes the mute, the deaf, and the blind; but the 2007 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook Graham states, "Even sincere Christians may differ on whether or not abortion is ever justified, especially in difficult situations such as...when tests reveal that the unborn child has severe abnormalities."6 Jesus obviously valued the handicapped and Billy Graham says they can be killed. That "sincere" justification for abortion is eerily similar to the godless Libertarian Party's national platform on abortion which states, "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."7 Both Graham and the godless Libertarian Party attempt to justify someone's view that abortion should be legal in some cases provided that person is "sincere." Additionally, Exodus 21:22-25 shows killing an unborn child is murder no matter what abnormalities the child may have: "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely...if any harm follows, then you shall give...eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe." That passage does not say that because that unborn child is no longer a "designer baby" it is okay to terminate the pregnancy. That quote from his 2001 handbook also demonstrates Grahams moral slide over the decades. The 1984 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook allowed for no exceptions for abortion.8 The 1997 edition allowed exceptions for rape, incest, or life of the mother.9 Finally, the 2007 edition expanded those exceptions to include an unborn child's "severe abnormalities."10 One can only wonder how much further of a moral slide the next edition will reveal.
I AM SO GLAD THAT MY DAUGHTER NEVER ABORTED HER BABY, WHO BROUGHT US MUCH JOY WHILE SHE WAS WITH US AND I DO REMEMBER ABOUT MR FRAUD SAYING THAT HE WOULD PRAY FOR HER AND I TOLD HIM THAT I DIDNT WANT OR WISH FOR PRAYERS FROM A PERSON LIKE HIM.
when we need prayers, we can go to people that live the life, not talk it and brag about their 125 years of bible study and still remain ignorant.
~~~
As usual you make my post special and important by attempting to write and editorial on each of them, and accentuate what I write until it gets every one attention here in this forum But like the current liberal media... you turn what has been written into a gossip fest, about who, you evidently are extremely jealous.

~~~

WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF DR. BILLY GRAHAM ?..WHY DO YOU ENVY HIM ?

Rom_14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409888 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>readmy lips, there has NEVER been a cuss word out of mouth on this forum, I aint like you and 4bdn and you will answer to God for that lie that you told
like I said, I have good memories about John, nothing negative at all, while you never knew him and if you did he probably had no respect for you like many on here do.
how in the world could I be afraid of people that I dont even know, and in what way would I be afraid of them?
we are encouraged not to fear people that can only take us to court but cant kill the soul. so you show your ignorance on that one issue.lol
Comments (Page 19,655)
Preston wrote:

be careful or she will have her buddy Orville,issue a fatwa against you.

she says that she has an anointing, but it doesnt show, she is as dumb as a dodo,

and it is her own Personal intrepretation, no other person agrees with her, well maybe marge might

Comments (Page 19,675)

Preston wrote:

perhaps you would like some waste water(I would love to use the actual word that I am referring to, but you get the picture, I am sure)to mix with that lemon and eat some peanuts to go with it.LOL

Preston wrote:

they try to be vey good at deception but for some reason, it rears up and bites them where they sit.
Live Action

Yukon, OK

#409889 Dec 16, 2012
And you will cause them to forget my name.

#409890 Dec 16, 2012
who="jethro8"I understand the pope is on twitter,has 1 million followers,a little short of the 1.168 billion POPE HOJO claims there are,going to go there myself and send him a message or two,for one be a man,and stand up and do whats right and come forward with the truth,the church has a lot of nerve making a known criminal the pope,it was for one reason and one reason only to gaurantee we'll never find out the whole truth behind the child molestings.I'm looking at the front cover of my newspaper,there arec a list of names of children ages 6-7,where was god to protect these poor kids? he take the day off or what? and people wonder why i have doubts about the existence of a god.

Jethro...you know that there is good AND evil in this world. Blaming God...or a lack of Him...when bad happens is to give man credit for the good when IT happens.

Where was God when those children were dying...or the 22 who were slashed with a knife in China on the same day? He was in the same place He was in WHEN HIS OWN SON WAS TORTURED TO DEATH ON THE CROSS...FOR US!

When people are taught the truth about Jesus, they become decent and nearly faultless. My generation seldom saw such ugliness, my neighbors were not alcoholics, could be trusted with a gun...even with your bank book!

Your message of doubt may reach children...even some of your own...who CANNOT live holy without knowing the Truth. If there was no God, the Bible would be the world's best gift, for it teaches men to believe in 'good', and treat their neighbors respectfully. But He IS...

KayMarie

#409891 Dec 16, 2012
who="_BobLoblah_"17D ec12.....
.....Why is this Topic so fulla eeejits who 'profess' to be Catholic / Christians and yet, they don't have a clue on how to 'keep da Faith'!!!
Ps:....Go figure.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

BECAUSE they are just 'professing to be'. They need to BE Christians...for Jesus Christ changes our lives. He teaches us how to 'kee[ da Faith'.

KayMarie

#409892 Dec 16, 2012
Psychiatrists say that finger-pointers are recognizing their own faults in those at whom the point the finger.

Keep on pointing. You are identifying YOUR self, not necessarily the one you are pointing at.

Jesus went one step further. He said that folks with logs in their eyes were attempting to pluck splinters from their neighbor.

Let him that is without sin cast the first stone...

KayMarie
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409893 Dec 16, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
Exodus 4:11 says God makes the mute, the deaf, and the blind; but the 2007 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook Graham states, "Even sincere Christians may differ on whether or not abortion is ever justified, especially in difficult situations such as...when tests reveal that the unborn child has severe abnormalities."6 Jesus obviously valued the handicapped and Billy Graham says they can be killed. That "sincere" justification for abortion is eerily similar to the godless Libertarian Party's national platform on abortion which states, "Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration."7 Both Graham and the godless Libertarian Party attempt to justify someone's view that abortion should be legal in some cases provided that person is "sincere." Additionally, Exodus 21:22-25 shows killing an unborn child is murder no matter what abnormalities the child may have: "If men fight, and hurt a woman with child, so that she gives birth prematurely...if any harm follows, then you shall give...eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe." That passage does not say that because that unborn child is no longer a "designer baby" it is okay to terminate the pregnancy. That quote from his 2001 handbook also demonstrates Graham's moral slide over the decades. The 1984 edition of The Billy Graham Christian Worker's Handbook allowed for no exceptions for abortion.8 The 1997 edition allowed exceptions for rape, incest, or life of the mother.9 Finally, the 2007 edition expanded those exceptions to include an unborn child's "severe abnormalities."10 One can only wonder how much further of a moral slide the next edition will reveal.
So now your going to tell us you know whose prays God does and doesn't answer.
HMMMM
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409894 Dec 16, 2012
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Beautiful accapella,and sung by one individual,great harmony,took a lot of work!
He really does justice to that song. I love it.
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409895 Dec 16, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Comments (Page 19,655)
Preston wrote:
be careful or she will have her buddy Orville,issue a fatwa against you.
she says that she has an anointing, but it doesnt show, she is as dumb as a dodo,
and it is her own Personal intrepretation, no other person agrees with her, well maybe marge might
Comments (Page 19,675)
Preston wrote:
perhaps you would like some waste water(I would love to use the actual word that I am referring to, but you get the picture, I am sure)to mix with that lemon and eat some peanuts to go with it.LOL
Preston wrote:
they try to be vey good at deception but for some reason, it rears up and bites them where they sit.
7th, I have never claimed to have a special anointing by God, never claimed to be a preacher a teacher, or anything like that.
They are Prestons words, what I did say is God has given everyone a gift, He has anointed some to preach, some to heal, some to teach , etc.
There are 2 scriptures in the Bible that I believe are very relevant to our walking with God . Exodus 20,. and Matthew 5,. Exodus 20 are the Ten Commandment handed down to Moses on MOUNT SINAI, THEY WERE SPOKEN and Commanded by God Matthew 5, the Beatitudes were give by Jesus and commanded; how to treat our fellow man.
For a man to say he is anoint by Gods to preach His Holy Word to the lost and to be shepherd to His sheep.
Come on here and talk to people the way Preston does, it doesn't add up to me 7th.
When we call people names its a personal attack on that person that degrades, and belittles them.
We are to encouraging people and builting them up in the Lord.
We are not to judge them because we don't know, what God has put that person through to get them to the point were they turn and call out to God .
I will not be responsible for crushing a person, I will tell them the truth. Let God be my Judge.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#409896 Dec 16, 2012
The president put on a real hypocritical display ....supposedly wiping crocodile tears from his eyes for the American public....as if he cared...about the 20 babies that died.
How could any man that supports planned parenthood and the murder of millions of unborn babies have any genuine feeling in his heart for them....
The double standard of such a person is reprehensible...
Who... values human life has no discrimination...of age...
Death is just as final and horrific to the unborn...
as it is to the three to seven year old's ..
whether at school or in the mothers womb...
----
Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
17Dec12.....

.....While BobLoblah has no great love for pResident BroncoBama, as a human being he expressed 'genuine' feelings on hearing about the deaths of so many young children.

Obbviously, you are a hard-Hearted schidt-for-brains and fulla schiddt to the eyeballs.

Ps:.....Even during times of war, both soldiers and people 'at home' show sadness and sorrow on hearing about the deaths of great numbers of people

During WWII, the Allies would take time to 'bury' the German (Nazi) dead.'Some' of them did the same in turn to the Ally soldiers.

BobLoblah believes dat ven it comes to you 'confrinting (sic) vitdaVerd....there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

.....and den sum tooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#409897 Dec 16, 2012
Psychiatrists say that finger-pointers are recognizing their own faults in those at whom the point the finger.
Keep on pointing. You are identifying YOUR self, not necessarily the one you are pointing at.
Jesus went one step further. He said that folks with logs in their eyes were attempting to pluck splinters from their neighbor.
Let him that is without sin cast the first stone...
KayMarie
17Dec12.....

.....'YOU' should practice vot you preach, ya hateful, hypocritical. hAtheist.

Ps:....Yer fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 14 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web