Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685566 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409757 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, it was the other way around. I knew very quickly that you and marge were mising some bolts and screws.
and several times, YOU HAVE SAID MY KNOWLEGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE WAS VERY [email protected] AND I DONT GET DUMB JUST BECAUSE YOU TURNED AGAINST ME AFTER WE MADE OUR AGREEMENT.WHICH YOU BROKE, NOT ME!
so who is fooling who? you arent fooling anyone. just like marge.
Preston, listen up I still believe your understanding of the bible is superb. I am not back tracking on that at all.
Its your hurtful demeanor of people, your uncanning ability to talk to people in such an abusive way.
Yeah its true some of them may have called you names also Preston ,
But you are the one on here boasting about being anointed of God to preach If that is true where is the fruits of the Spirit Preston, It doesn't matter what others do to us Preston its how we react back that matters. choose today to do good or evil.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#409758 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but Christmas is a national holiday. Government offices are closed. So it's all right to keep the parts that they like and reject the rest?
Also, the retail market makes or breaks on Christmas shopping, yet "Merry Christmas" is forbidden. If they're going to take my money, they'd better acknowledge why.
That should read: If they're going to take my money and not deliver my mail, they'd better acknowledge why.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409759 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you didnt reads his links then that usually have her name in them and her false doctrine as he posted to clay a couple of weeks ago.
but never mind, you cant read anyhow.
then he has used the old ploy that he follows the baptist tradition, but again that goes back to miller a defrocked baptist who was kicked out of their denomination.
AND NO BAPTIST NOR CHRISTIAN USES FRIDAY NIGHT TO SAT NIGHT AS THEIR SABBATH,
ONLY THE SDA. EVEN IGNORANT PEOPLE CAN DISCERN THAT.
GUESS WHERE THAT LEAVES YOU?
I guess you are ignorant o the fact there is SDB as well. I also do not agree with all their teachings I for ne am in agreement to stay with what the Bible say's.
And it plainly states let no man judge your meats and Sabbath's in which you and Peanut do.
Am I a sinner ? You bet I am. For this cause Christ died for me that I might be saved and that goes for YOU as well to bad you do not embrace it. It's all about PERCY with you.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#409760 Dec 15, 2012
who="ReginaM"
Okay, but Christmas is a national holiday. Government offices are closed. So it's all right to keep the parts that they like and reject the rest?
Also, the retail market makes or breaks on Christmas shopping, yet "Merry Christmas" is forbidden. If they're going to take my money, they'd better acknowledge why.

Agreed, Regina. I will remind them that their 'holiday' is a HOLY DAY.:)

KayMarie

#409761 Dec 15, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You I'm not ashamed for. You're a bitter, ignorant and foolish old man who cannot change his ways. On the other hand, there's a dignity that I associate with older 'ladies' and I'm trying to help your wife see that digging in the trash makes her seem, well...trashy.
Yes, I'm going to do an inquisition so to speak. I'm going to continue to inquire about the truthfulness, the faithfulness and the sincerity of her posts. If she lies, drags up garbage or misunderstands what she's posting, I will, in no uncertain terms "straighten her out" . I promise it won't hurt......much.
~~~

Are you threatening physical harm to my wife

making terroristic threats.?

An inquisition Yet?....

You said "I will, in no uncertain terms "straighten her out"

I promise it won't hurt......much....

_____

Just what are you proposing to do to her?

Would you like to explain your intentions to the authorities?

___

Statements made by Internet bullies such as you, are subject to the scrutiny of the law.

I would recommend that you back off...before you find yourself in hotter water than you would feel comfortable in.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409762 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells us a lot of things. He's an SDA, plain and simple. He thinks that Jesus is the Archangel Micheal, that is when he's not posting dirty jokes. Or have you forgotten?
Does not matter if I believe that or not I know who died for me on the cross for my sins.
I also told you messenger does not always refer to a celestial created being and in some case men in the bible were refered to as an angel/messenger. you have to read it withint he context like when the Lord wrestled with Jacob it starts out saying angel then the Lord identifys it is his self that is the messenger.

Either way my salvation is not based on Micahel's identity.

:p
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

#409763 Dec 15, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
An inquisition Yet?....
_____
___
Statements made by Internet bullies such as you, are subject to the scrutiny of the law.
I would recommend that you back off...before you find yourself in hotter water than you would feel comfortable in.
Any rational person knows what Anthony means.
Don't play word games when you know darn well he's sayin.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409764 Dec 15, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston, listen up I still believe your understanding of the bible is superb. I am not back tracking on that at all.
Its your hurtful demeanor of people, your uncanning ability to talk to people in such an abusive way.
Yeah its true some of them may have called you names also Preston ,
But you are the one on here boasting about being anointed of God to preach If that is true where is the fruits of the Spirit Preston, It doesn't matter what others do to us Preston its how we react back that matters. choose today to do good or evil.
the fruit of my Preaching is in a church, this isnt a church pe se,

and I have proof that I can preach a little.
my first revival lasted for 21 days in which I Preached 20 days out of those 21. we Baptised over 30 people who were saved during that revival. one includes my daughter who still loves and serves tha Lord.and the Last time that I preached when my Grand daughter was present, she also got Saved.

those are pretty good fruits as far as I am concerned, and when you tell the Truth, It aint boasting.

but when orville attacked me constantly, you chose to do evil and attack me even when I showed you that the attacks were coming from him. I showed one post where he was taking words that I supposely said and then using false links that didnt show my words and posts.

you can support those kinds of people all day long, I dont care. it shows how stupid and ignorant that you are and have been since you first came on this forum and you cant change the TRUTH.

now cuss me again, filthy one.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409765 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>hate to bust your bubble but PRESTON AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON.LOL
and I have been called names by eveyone on here too, including you calling me a donkey a few hours ago.but I havent called anyone a cuss word like you have to me.usually my words are about ignorance that some people on here are full of.
SOMEONE GIVE THIS WOMAN A STONE.LOL
You are no less guilty in Gods eyes.

preston wrote:
May God find him a nice quite out of the way place in a hot
community. where the sun never shines.

Comments (Page 19,655)
Preston wrote:

be careful or she will have her buddy Orville,issue a fatwa against you.

she says that she has an anointing, but it doesnt show, she is as dumb as a dodo,

and it is her own Personal intrepretation, no other person agrees with her, well maybe marge might

Comments (Page 19,675)

4GVN wrote:

Poor Preston. Everyone is attacking YOU. What a switch. They do say that what goes around....Just sayin'. Wouls you like a little cheese with that WHINE?

Preston wrote:

perhaps you would like some waste water(I would love to use the actual word that I am referring to, but you get the picture, I am sure)to mix with that lemon and eat some peanuts to go with it.LOL

Preston wrote:

they try to be vey good at deception but for some reason, it rears up and bites them where they sit.

#409766 Dec 15, 2012
who="hojo"
So please tell me, how do know that every Catholic priest who has been accused of sexual abuse as well as every Protestant Minister/preacher who has been (also) accused of sexual abuse----has not "already" confessed their sin and "been cleansed"!
If any or all of them have made their confession--they are then "cleansed from all unrighteousness" and are NOT sinners anymore!!---- Isn't that right!!!----Do you know their hearts?? Do you have clear "insight" as to whether this priests and preachers have or have not confessed their sin?? If not--then Who are "you" to "make this judgement!!! You are beginning to sound like your condemning and judgemental husband!!!

I do not claim to know their hearts. I did not judge them. I said that God offers forgiveness and cleansing to those who ask.

If they are forgiven...they should not be continuing in their sin. Nor should their superiors be covering their sin, and they should be making it plain that THEY DO NOT APPROVE THE SIN. The general 'picture' on this forum, is that they should not be condemned, even when they continue on the same path. OR...that they are just not as bad as the Protestants.

It is NOT O.K.
KayMarie
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409767 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>well if he isnt, he sure looks like one and smells like one and if it quacks, it just might be aduck.
Adventist dishonesty in the way they present the Catholic faith
Recently (the week or so prior to Easter 2004) someone on alt.religion.christian.adventi st and alt.religion.christian.roman-c atholic posted several messages about Adventism, claiming it was a cult, and listing some of its doctrines.
Here are some excerpts, with spelling and grammar errors intact:
The first and last thing on their mind is not bringing the gospel to those who don't know it but bringing their Saturday Sabbath instead. In their missionary work, they are parasites that feed on ex-Catholic, ex-Orthodox, ex-Coptic, ex-Assyrians and ex-other denominations who did not know their faith to begin with.
Adventists don't really believe in the Trinity but that Christ was a mini-god or something like that.
Among one of their many weird observances is vegetarianism, as if that relates to God while Jesus himself was not a vegetarian. Further, the very few exceptions where some of them who permit themselves to eat meat, it has to be Kosher. Their non-vegetarians cannot eat pork, shell-fish, or any of non-Kosher foods.
http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/sdahate....
LOL I eat meat including pork and also believe in the trinity as the God head Father , Son, Holy Ghost.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409768 Dec 15, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
An inquisition Yet?....
_____
___
WHY IN THE WORLD DONT YOU SHUT UP AND GO AWAY?

YOU HAVE BEEN A PERSON THAT LIES AND CHANGES THE INTENT AND MEANINGS OF EVERY PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU ON THIS FORUM.

I undestood easily what he is refering to when he said it wouldnt hurt much.

the hurt is to her pride, stupid.

you certainly dont have that gift of discernement as to what people are saying, do you not possess it because of your following the charlatans like benny hen who is always clucking?

you and your wife brag about your 125 of Bible study and both of you are as ignorant as LTM and that is the truth. now sue me.

and this is what he meant by "straighting her out", however I dont think that he can do that. her pride is to much to be rebuked, because of her ignorance
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#409769 Dec 15, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
He's SDA. They always deny it, like the JWs. It's similar to when atheists call themselves Deists. They think it gives them credibility with Christians. I've seen it happen here many times.
Peanut now I is back 5parkin u. U5 go ha5 a Pork Chop 5ome time..........rotflol

#409770 Dec 15, 2012
who="Joe Banuelos"
Why can't we just all get along, the pope is human and he has the freedom of speech. I do believe we are all god's children and there are many beliefs in the world. I am a catholic and am very proud of the church and it's people. yes there are many other church's, only if you really study the catholic church you will find that catholic'sare very giving good people. The catholic church has had it's number of challenges, but nevertheless they keep going. I do believe other church's should have their say in all issues's, but to the end of time I do not think that all church's will unite because of the differences. If we had God or Jesus here on earth he would say can't we all just get along. then he would say I made you and love you even with all your fault's and differneces. So just spread alittle love and learn from each other. I have a business and I do not try to discuss reglion too much with my clients because it would only cause turmoil and I would probably lose them as customers. So I keep my thoughts to myself and love them anyway. Joe

Thank you for a very good post, Joe. Jesus prayed (John 17) that all of us would be ONE, as He and the Father are one. We should work toward that.

KayMarie

#409771 Dec 15, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already discussed his post it with a retired Sargent of the police Dept.

It might be word games to you but it could be very different in the eyes of the authorities.

A person should not make wild statements...That threaten others, not even in jest.
LTM

Stoney Creek, Canada

#409772 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the fruit of my Preaching is in a church, this isnt a church pe se,
and I have proof that I can preach a little.
my first revival lasted for 21 days in which I Preached 20 days out of those 21. we Baptised over 30 people who were saved during that revival. one includes my daughter who still loves and serves tha Lord.and the Last time that I preached when my Grand daughter was present, she also got Saved.
those are pretty good fruits as far as I am concerned, and when you tell the Truth, It aint boasting.
but when orville attacked me constantly, you chose to do evil and attack me even when I showed you that the attacks were coming from him. I showed one post where he was taking words that I supposely said and then using false links that didnt show my words and posts.
you can support those kinds of people all day long, I dont care. it shows how stupid and ignorant that you are and have been since you first came on this forum and you cant change the TRUTH.
now cuss me again, filthy one.
What you preach in the pulpit, has to be seen on the street Preston you must beable to walk your talk.
If you can't you have no business in a pulpit.
If you don't know that Preston your the ignorant one. all you would be doing is confusing people.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409773 Dec 15, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I eat meat including pork and also believe in the trinity as the God head Father , Son, Holy Ghost.
I wouldnt beleive anything that a sda says. so I am calling you a liar.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#409774 Dec 15, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Does not matter if I believe that or not I know who died for me on the cross for my sins.
I also told you messenger does not always refer to a celestial created being and in some case men in the bible were refered to as an angel/messenger. you have to read it withint he context like when the Lord wrestled with Jacob it starts out saying angel then the Lord identifys it is his self that is the messenger.
Either way my salvation is not based on Micahel's identity.
:p
It is if you believe St. Michael is Jesus.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#409775 Dec 15, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I had not seen this post, but I gave the same type of answer. he thinks that he can bully people into silence by threating them with legal methods.

1 Cor. 6:5-7 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

#409776 Dec 15, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>WHY IN THE WORLD DONT YOU SHUT UP AND GO AWAY?
YOU HAVE BEEN A PERSON THAT LIES AND CHANGES THE INTENT AND MEANINGS OF EVERY PERSON THAT DISAGREES WITH YOU ON THIS FORUM.
I undestood easily what he is refering to when he said it wouldnt hurt much.
the hurt is to her pride, stupid.
you certainly dont have that gift of discernement as to what people are saying, do you not possess it because of your following the charlatans like benny hen who is always clucking?
you and your wife brag about your 125 of Bible study and both of you are as ignorant as LTM and that is the truth. now sue me.
and this is what he meant by "straighting her out", however I dont think that he can do that. her pride is to much to be rebuked, because of her ignorance
~~~

Who pulled you chain any way?...You need not come out of your dog house

and start Yelping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,840
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web