You've still yet to answer, "Where does 'God' say that Gnosticism is heresy?"
So, no I am not clear on where "God" says this.
You think you are clear on it, but somehow, don't want to post the information for others to use.
Why not just post the specific "God's statement"?
Are you psychic? Because you speculate that I am going to die.
Good news for all - nope, not yet.
*knocks on wood*
Then again, no one, not even you, know when that day will come, huh?
But is it fun to speculate about others.
You have no connection to me, except through this forum. You are projecting.
What can you do for me anyhow?
This will be interesting.
Nah - that's not me. I hope I didn't disappoint you.
1. I'm not as foolish as you implicate.
2. I have a family that i love and they love me, so I wouldn't do such things without some sort of training in parachuting or hand gliding. So you can now end any speculation on that issue, or one that you've seemed to have preconceived about me.
I don't worry.
Worrying are for those who are scared of what is to come of them.
If you haven't done anything wrong, then there is no need to worry.
Live in the moment, you'll see life as you never have.
Accept and realize the moment you are currently in, for all others are just "gimmees".
Oh - I love Christmas, thanks for thinking I don't.
You sure do have alot of preconceived notions about me. I'll bet most if all are wrong.
I also don't go by the Mayan calendar, as I am not of that age.
I'm wondering if you even know anything about who put the calendar together, what it represents, or why the calendar came into the Mayan world. Do you know any of these?
I can truthfully state that I do. You will learn something you didn't.
"According to 13th Generation Maya Priest, Grandfather Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, the calendars were originally given to the Maya peoples by the 4 Original Prophets from the Stars. They are very confident of the celestial origins of their sacred time science."
"but if the world does not come to an end, doesn't that make his "enlightenment" a bit suspect?"
- it isn't the end of the world. I'm sorry to disappoint you and the destruction you had hoped for.
- People like you who "pray" to have these apocalyptic stories come to fruition are why people are violent. It's fear. You don't have to be afraid. Believe in Jesus, right? Yet you don't.
- I guess one could also say that the "Jesus is coming back" story would fall into the same category, huh? But you refuse to see it this way, because there hasn't been a stated time to when your belief's story is supposed to occur. Looks like you are safe.
Just so I do leave you with some information, maybe this one will help you better understand 12-21-12:
You should learn about the myths you love and fear.
I am not going to get into another long religous discussion concerning Gnosticism....I think I showed it is not part of the Bible already. And you pretty much agree....Just too many of the 10 Commandments broken for starters....
Instead I would rather keep our discussions lite.
Well, I am glad you aren't going to do anything foolish for 12/21/12! And it seems from the article the Mayan chief priest is saying it could be another 4 more years, and maybe won't show up for another 5,000+ years....Phewy....What a relief!
I am in agreement with you on fear generated apocolyptic(end of the worlders) scenarios....They are silly, and fear minded. It appeals to some....
But I am in sympathy with him/you on the ecological destruction that has/is( and I think will be) taking place....Technology and greed have outpaced critical thinking regarding morality, and the good of the individual and planet....