Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
394,341 - 394,360 of 533,887 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409370
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

William wrote:
I am glad the Pope said this, even more glad he is being attacked for it. Jesus said "If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first." John 15:18 Of all the Christian denominations the Catholic Church,(not a denomination as it IS the Church Jesus started) is hated and picked on the most. As for why stay Catholic, there are many reasons but number one to me is the sacred and most Holy Eucharist. If you are Catholic and deny this, the Eucharist, you are denying Christ himself.
-
-
WOW! YOU say this as if the Catholic church has ALWAYS been persecuted - rather than the world's worst PERSECUTORS!
There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church is ... as you say ... hated and picked on the most!
-
That reason IS:
FOR 1500 years she waged WAR against those who were NOT Catholic. Their own leader SANCTIONED TORTURE AND MURDER OF 'HERETICS'! and this is one of the main reasons there are now so many Protestant denominations ... everyone is trying to figure out how to get away from the entrenched Catholic teachings.
-
Show me another Christian *denomination* that has murdered MORE so called heretics than the Catholic church, and I will say you have a valid point. I don't need to sy your point is valid, because I know in advance you can't point to a more murderous *so called* Christian church.

The Catholic church CALLS itself "Christian" but that doesn't mean that it is.
-
"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first." John 15:18
-
Wow. That is like the playground bully FINALLY getting the crap beat out of him and running to the principle, bawling like a baby.
-
READ ABOUT THE PAGAN ORIGINS OF THE EUCHARIST - and how long it took the Catholic Church to fully embrace the dogma.
-
Or are you truly afraid to know the truth?
I thinks that's it.
Catholics are truly afraid to know the truth.
I know I was when I was Catholic, and I went through some emotional changes.
I will say again, the man who told me about the Catholic church didn't mince words and didn't let me off easy.
He was blunt.
He was mean.
It opened my eyes.
Nothing else would have worked, I was too brainwashed.
-
-
PAGAN ORIGIN of the Eucharist:
http://www.mtc.org/eucharst.html

The doctrine of transubstantiation does not date back to the Last Supper as is supposed. It was a controverted topic for many centuries before officially becoming an article of faith, which means that it is essential to salvation according to the Roman Catholic Church. The idea of a corporal presence was vaguely held by some, such as Ambrose, but it was not until 831 A.D. that Paschasius Radbertus, a Benedictine monk, published a treatise openly advocating the doctrine of transubstantiation. Even then, for almost another four hundred years, theological war was waged over this teaching by bishops and people alike until at the Fourth Lateran Council in 1215 A.D., it was officially defined and canonized as a dogma.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409371
Dec 14, 2012
 
every formula on this planet which man make ..yopu say catholic church do that..Are you for sure about that?
Long time ago in matrix come evil..long time ago..nothing to do with honest people or belivers.

must be funny..
pro death formula..as well lips full of liars..i receive criminals in my house who is been very cooperative with authority and law drugs crime everything..they are justice..yep..but they charge me..not corupt people..simple used someone who is sick..by holy thief's as well corupt authority.

Is there Jesus Christ..yes he is been one between them..did they accuse him..yes yes they accuse Jesus too..
what a about you my lovely guest..did they judging you..o don't cry if they judging you..its nothing..i hear when you cry all angels cry as well rain coming too.They can call you after holy when you died!!!

''Are you for sure rich people pay tax?:"
no no no they never make any profit not even one pro-cent..they are all negative gearing..very well
and please know.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409372
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So is it the sin of self-righteousness that causes all of these problems to come upon you?
tell us how you know that oddjg is gone and ONLY YOU KNOW THAT. WERE YOU TROLLING ANDUSING THAT NAME? ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT CALLED KAREN A bXXXX?

dit topix kck you off with that nick, is that how you know that he is gone?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409373
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick little man.
I wonder who is sick, a person that knows that oddjg is gone because he used that nick to cuss people out as a troll like you.

THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU COULD KNOW THAT HE WAS GONE IS IF YOU ARE oddjg.

I said some time ago that both of you wer just alike. both filthy mouth and now we can know. you busted yourself idiot.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409374
Dec 14, 2012
 
Why you against poor as well hopeless people ''guest''?

Did people kill each other without gun..if not tell me about Cain and Abel?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409375
Dec 14, 2012
 
Cain and Abel story.
Who tell us that story?
Is that time be any Christan?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409376
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

how DID YOU KNOW THAT oddjg was gone?

4GVN
Sikeston, MO
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#409213
11 hrs ago Judged:

1

1

1
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>no, topix allows cussing, at least on other forums, so I would suspect they would on this forum also.oddjg wrote this to karen. on june 27.
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are the best at making up stories about everyone and everything. If a lie was a penny you would be a multi-millionaire. You know when you hid behind another name like a little bxxxx.
(I X'd THAT LAST WORD OUT.Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#369055
and that wasnt all that he said. as I have said many times, 4bdn issued John a perverted invitation(and If I used the word as to what he is, topix would censor that), and not only did I call him on it but Karen did also.but some of your friends stayed on the sidelines and were afraid to say anything to him

So lets all go back a year ago and see if we can find something to attack. That is all you are about PERCY. You are really pathetic.

Old JG is not even here any more(ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT CALLED KAREN A BXXXX) an yet you continue to attack and condemn. To what avail? Does that make you feel like less of a worm?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409377
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So is it the sin of self-righteousness that causes all of these problems to come upon you?
with the fusssing that Karen and I done with each other, neitehr of us ever stooped as low as you are.

to call her a BXXXX as your troll nick oddjg did is reprehensible, and then to act like you are a christian towards anthony and others.

you busted yourself, no one else would know if someone was gone unless they are that person.

TOPIX KICKED YOU OFF SO THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW THAT he IS GONE.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409378
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>GOD's will doesnt enter into the factor of illnesses.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
so with this verse, it indicates that illness and sickness will be with us until that time when God comes back.
Godly people are not immune to sickness and pain, and to indicate otherwise plays into the hand of the devil.
AGREED!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409379
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Good works, like feeding the hungry and clothing the naked IS our response to His grace, but one may choose to not respond.
If I have an opportunity to do these things I do them because of the love of Christ that's in me. I do them to show His love and to bring Him glory.

You do them because you feel like you have to for your salvation.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409380
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>god doesnt heal heathens like you. so tell someone else your lies, I know better.
Disagree!
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409381
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Michael I even too a Buddhiost turn in college.
Michael is right to an extent.But he completely avoids the spiritual input.We all can learn from our religious heritage,and even seem quite moral,law abiding and become ardant practioners of our faith,whatever it is.It is really quite apparent that people of all religions if they choose to be good can respond in that way to others.When Mother Teresa was in Calcutta the early years of when she branched out of the Convent School,found the aid of a Muslim realtor who took her under his wing.He helped her quite a bit to gain a building for her sisters,and later a Home for the dying,he was a very gracious person.

Mother Teresa also witnessed a Muslim woman who was starving and when food was given to her she shared it with a Hindu family. Great and noble gestures of love and humanity are afforded to all human beings.Com passion knows no limitations. However that does not take away from the C h r i s t,and His very special relationship with the Father,and when He infuses His Spirit into a soul,that is quite unique and different from RELIGIOUS observance.

Jesus is the WAY,and we cannot change that,no matter how good and noble believers of other religions may act or do good things,and believe of course in their diety. Jesus was the only ONE who not only declared Himself the Way,but showed the Way in its perfection by His life,death and Resurrection.

Notice all three you cannot leave out any aspect of the Life,death and Resurrection of our Lord,that is solo truth to Him alone,and no other deity or religion matches Him,even pagan history may have similar stories of a superhuman,but Jesus lived and showed in demonstration to those around Him the reality of His:Life,death and Resurrection.Non-Christian religions mimmick many things concerning truth,and people show good things,but Jesus alone proved that we human beings are in need of a Savior,of whom He is,and Jesus alone proved that He is God and also Man,of which there is none other.So our faith in Him is unlike any other religion,nothing compares to Him!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409382
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree!
there was a king in the OT who turned not to God, relied on physicans only, and died at the age of 46.he was a heathen,Definition: not believing in God.
Now PAD, there is no way that you can convince me that God is going to Heal a person that doesnt even believe in Him. but you are welcome to try. GO 4 IT!!
Romans 1:16 tells us, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to {every one that believeth}; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."
now here is what some writer is saying and it is completely FALSE.
Remember that the same principles work for forgiveness of sin as for healing miracles. The Greek word (sozo) to "save" is the same as "to heal." http://www.godspeak.org/hs_lessons/hs14_week4...
that word {sozo}means to save only but these charlatans that want to preach on divine healings will do and say anything to get a dime.see #2.1.
now in the instance of the woman with the issue of Blood, that word is also used and she was healed, however she was {Saved }from death.as I do believe, she would have died if He had not been there
But Jesus, having turned and seen her, said, Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has healed you. And the woman was healed{sozo}
from that hour.but she was not a heathen. she had more faith than many of us do today.
http://www.logosapostolic.org/greek_word_stud...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409383
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>SNIPPED;Mother Teresa also witnessed a Muslim woman who was starving and when food was given to her she shared it with a Hindu family. Great and noble gestures of love and humanity are afforded to all human beings.Com passion knows no limitations. However that does not take away from the C h r i s t,and His very special relationship with the Father,and when He infuses His Spirit into a soul,that is quite unique and different from RELIGIOUS observance.
Jesus is the WAY,and we cannot change that,no matter how good and noble believers of other religions may act or do good things,and believe of course in their diety. Jesus was the only ONE who not only declared Himself the Way,but showed the Way in its perfection by His life,death and Resurrection.
Notice all three you cannot leave out any aspect of the Life,death and Resurrection of our Lord,that is solo truth to Him alone,and no other deity or religion matches Him,even pagan history may have similar stories of a superhuman,but Jesus lived and showed in demonstration to those around Him the reality of His:Life,death and Resurrection.Non-Christian religions mimmick many things concerning truth,and people show good things,but Jesus alone proved that we human beings are in need of a Savior,of whom He is,and Jesus alone proved that He is God and also Man,of which there is none other.So our faith in Him is unlike any other religion,nothing compares to Him!
not to long ago, you defended Billy Graham in a reply to gif(not that he was opposing graham, dont want you to think that I am saying that) and now you are saying exactly the opposite of what graham has said and it has been recorded.
Jesus is the WAY,and we cannot change that,no matter how good and noble believers of other religions may act or do good things,and believe of course in their diety.
Now I believe your statement to be correct and accurate, but graham doesnt and has said otherwise.
The Infamous May 31, 1997 Interview: Graham and Schuller
The Reverend Robert
Schuller of
California's Crystal
Cathedral interviewed
Billy Graham.
Robert Schuller: "Tell me, what do you think of the future of Christianity?"
Billy Graham: "I think everybody who knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ...God's purpose is to call out a people for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, Buddhist world, the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ, because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus...and I think they are saved, and that they are going to be in heaven with us."
Robert Schuller (overjoyed): "What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into human hearts and soul and life even if they've been born into darkness and never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you are saying?"
Billy Graham: "Yes it is, because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world...that have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, and never heard of Jesus, but they've believed in their hearts that there was a God."
So, there you have it. The world's most famous evangelist teaches that no one needs Jesus to be saved and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. They're already members of the Body of Christ whether they know it or not! All they have to do is believe in a God--like one of the three million Hindu gods; or perhaps the man-god whom many Buddhists worship, the Dalai Lama; or the Moslem's Allah; or perhaps the Cosmic God of the evolutionists; or the witches' horned god, Pan; or perhaps all that people must do is believe in the New Age deity--themselves--as God!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409384
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="atemcowboy" by his stripes, ye WERE(PAST TENSE)HEALED. this is “ not referring to Christ's scourging, but figurative of teh stroke of divine judgment administered vicariously to Him on the cross . and again teh word "stripes" in greek is SINGULAR(DO YOU KNOW WHAT SINGULAR IS OR DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK IT UP)or maybe you can borrow mr gifs many versions of what the Bible says.
I just love to get a opportunity to use some big words once in awhile when I get to post to someone who has 125 years of Bible study, now find you a Hebrew concordance and see what this word means."chabbuwrah". it means our healing comes through being joined to God spiritually.
the bottom line is that your doctrine of teaching something else ,is flawed, which isnt surprising as any person who reads both of you on this forum can tell.
**********
Faith is what 'joins us to God spiritually'...we are healed via this joining.
I'm not teaching any thing else.
KayMarie
"by His wounds we are healed"

WOUNDS....

It doesn't say:

"by His words you are healed"

During Jesus' earthly ministry, He would often heal people by simply saying the words.

When He healed a paralytic:

Luke 5:24

24 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man,“I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.”

Jesus, also, healed people by His touch.

But, we are talking about WOUNDS....

What is it about His wounds that would heal us (SPIRITUALLY)???

Jesus’ wounds healed me ~WHEN~ He bore my sins in His body!

1 Peter 2:24

24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

You belong to Jesus, who bought you with His blood.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409385
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If you are teaching that His death causes us to be physically healed then YES, you are.
and you are not teaching what the Apostles taught.
havent I saw that before,LOL.
when we are healed physically it is because He intercedes for us, but it is not automatic.
before bub anointed me for my bad leg, I had went to another church, was anointed and nothing happened. 6 days later, at Bubs church, I was anointed and later at home, I was touched by the Lord.to teach otherwise is not Biblical. sometimes when a person is not healed, people like you come up with ths"well they didnt have enough faith". seen that before from people like you and others on here could say the same thing.
~~~

You measure every thing by your own experience...You are not the only

one on earth, as eevidentlly you believe you are.

Your limited faith in God's ability to perform his word

is grossly distorted weak and pitifully un-scriptural.

Your concept of God is that he has no more ability than you have ..

and you evidently believe that you are Messiah..

Every thing has to Go you way and by what you say or you attempt to dominate and destroy those that disagree with you by character assassination and bullying.

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

The word says
Eph_3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think,
>NOTE<
according to the power that worketh in us,

1Th_2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God,
>NOTE<
which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409386
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
WOW! YOU say this as if the Catholic church has ALWAYS been persecuted - rather than the world's worst PERSECUTORS!
There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church is ... as you say ... hated and picked on the most!
-
That reason IS:
FOR 1500 years she waged WAR against those who were NOT Catholic. Their own leader SANCTIONED TORTURE AND MURDER OF 'HERETICS'! and this is one of the main reasons there are now so many Protestant denominations ... everyone is trying to figure out how to get away from the entrenched Catholic teachings.
-
Show me another Christian *denomination* that has murdered MORE so called heretics than the Catholic church, and I will say you have a valid point. I don't need to sy your point is valid, because I know in advance you can't point to a more murderous *so called* Christian church.
The Catholic church CALLS itself "Christian" but that doesn't mean that it is.
-
"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first." John 15:18
-
Wow. That is like the playground bully FINALLY getting the crap beat out of him and running to the principle, bawling like a baby.
-
READ ABOUT THE PAGAN ORIGINS OF THE EUCHARIST - and how long it took the Catholic Church to fully embrace the dogma.
-
Or are you truly afraid to know the truth?
I thinks that's it.
Catholics are truly afraid to know the truth.
I know I was when I was Catholic, and I went through some emotional changes.
I will say again, the man who told me about the Catholic church didn't mince words and didn't let me off easy.
He was blunt.
He was mean.
It opened my eyes.
Nothing else would have worked, I was too brainwashed.
-
-
PAGAN ORIGIN of the Eucharist:
http://www.mtc.org/eucharst.html
The doctrine of transubstantiation does not date back to the Last Supper as is supposed. It was a controverted topic for many centuries before officially becoming an article of faith, which means that it is essential to salvation according to the Roman Catholic Church. The idea of a corporal presence was vaguely held by some, such as Ambrose, but it was not until 831 A.D. that Paschasius Radbertus, a Benedictine monk, published a treatise openly advocating the doctrine of transubstantiation. Even then, for almost another four hundred years, theological war was waged over this teaching by bishops and people alike until at the Fourth Lateran Council in 1215 A.D., it was officially defined and canonized as a dogma.
I read the whole article,interesting to say the least.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409387
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"by His wounds we are healed"
WOUNDS....
It doesn't say:
"by His words you are healed"
During Jesus' earthly ministry, He would often heal people by simply saying the words.
When He healed a paralytic:
Luke 5:24
24 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man,“I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.”
Jesus, also, healed people by His touch.
But, we are talking about WOUNDS....
What is it about His wounds that would heal us (SPIRITUALLY)???
Jesus’ wounds healed me ~WHEN~ He bore my sins in His body!
1 Peter 2:24
24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
You belong to Jesus, who bought you with His blood.
CHARLATANS like him and his wife will not believe you even when you use the Bible to disprove their opinions.just as I showed the article by this person who tried to say this one greek word also means to "heal' when it doesnt.

and I showed that Matthew is stating very clearly that the Prophecy{of Is.} was fufilled when they brought people to Jesus and he cast out the demons and healed their sickness.

of course, I do believe in divine healing having had two in the past year, ut those kinds of people(him and her) cheapen the relationship that God gives us with this baloney(which I love, poor mans ham) they try and feed us
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409388
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BTW, hank,

how could 4bdn know that oldjg is gone from this forum?

unless he was trolling and using that nick?

for some reason,he is silent. wonde why?
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409389
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>not to long ago, you defended Billy Graham in a reply to gif(not that he was opposing graham, dont want you to think that I am saying that) and now you are saying exactly the opposite of what graham has said and it has been recorded.
Jesus is the WAY,and we cannot change that,no matter how good and noble believers of other religions may act or do good things,and believe of course in their diety.
Now I believe your statement to be correct and accurate, but graham doesnt and has said otherwise.
The Infamous May 31, 1997 Interview: Graham and Schuller
The Reverend Robert
Schuller of
California's Crystal
Cathedral interviewed
Billy Graham.
Robert Schuller: "Tell me, what do you think of the future of Christianity?"
Billy Graham: "I think everybody who knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, they're members of the Body of Christ...God's purpose is to call out a people for His name, whether they come from the Muslim world, Buddhist world, the Christian world, or the non-believing world, they are members of the Body of Christ, because they've been called by God. They may not even know the name of Jesus...and I think they are saved, and that they are going to be in heaven with us."
Robert Schuller (overjoyed): "What I hear you saying is that it's possible for Jesus Christ to come into human hearts and soul and life even if they've been born into darkness and never had exposure to the Bible. Is that a correct interpretation of what you are saying?"
Billy Graham: "Yes it is, because I believe that. I've met people in various parts of the world...that have never seen a Bible or heard about a Bible, and never heard of Jesus, but they've believed in their hearts that there was a God."
So, there you have it. The world's most famous evangelist teaches that no one needs Jesus to be saved and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. They're already members of the Body of Christ whether they know it or not! All they have to do is believe in a God--like one of the three million Hindu gods; or perhaps the man-god whom many Buddhists worship, the Dalai Lama; or the Moslem's Allah; or perhaps the Cosmic God of the evolutionists; or the witches' horned god, Pan; or perhaps all that people must do is believe in the New Age deity--themselves--as God!
preston,never saw that interview,and did hear of it till now.Robert Schuller is he of the same way of thinking? He at times seems very liberal as his denomination sways to and fro.

You know lots of people today are considering a broad faith like the one mentioned in the interview.Billy Graham is not my lord,nor is he the one I pray to.If of course that interview is true,and what he said is accurate,I am sadened by that.He could have said, people's hearts are being prepared to receive Christ's message of salvation. I understand where he is coming from,but I cannot agree that, as those people remain in darkness and do not hear the gospel,that they receive salvation through Christ.We might as well not even waste our missionaries,and the efforts to bring the gospel to every creature.

Billy Graham has come a long way if he has resorted to that,his son never says things like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Gee-Tee 8,204
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... Thu Barbarian 5
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Thu Finish this sentence 894
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Thu fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Jul 30 psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Jul 29 ELIAS IBARRA 60
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••