Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685935 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#408720 Dec 11, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you know me as Preston. I used this nick when I first came on here and I reverted back to it.
wanted to show people that I am a happily married man with a wonderful wife,
like you.
You have a wife 'like Hermi'? Are you a funny boy?
truth

Perth, Australia

#408721 Dec 11, 2012
We have only on horse as gift.
We don't give even money for that.
One very cold winter..when snow become very high and frosty day become long then usual..we have guests in our home..by mistake my good mother heart.
My poor but good mother always act like that..you need help in need..its our Christan way..she replay to my Father.
Nobody want this people..they going died on this winter extreme cold weather.

Did my mother know that people..no..not at all..50 horses most beutifull we as kids watching as never seen before.
We as kids not think as others think..no..to be happy..We just say Father we want horse.

That night is not be mother Mary with Jesus..its been..group of very wealthy people which is simple be stop by weather as well not luck of understanding
nobody like them except.

My mother words to my Father..''i ti sutra mozes nesretnik i bijednik biti''.
After two months we have gift small tiny horse.
We as kids love that horse he grow up with us.

Did Jesus Christ love us..we hear every day..Jesus going reject.
Is that perfect describe negative words.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#408722 Dec 11, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
I am surprised that the millerite church will allow you to post Scriptures.

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#408723 Dec 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for an honest appraisal. That is a rare commodity on here. Blessings.
Thanks. We cant betray honesty depite flack or we will be lost. Thank you.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#408724 Dec 11, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've told you before, St. Paul's idea of 'believing' is different than your idea. Look at what they did immediately afterwards.
What is your definition of believe?
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#408725 Dec 11, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Make my point....hmmm. I would say that 'receiving' Him means trusting what He says we must do and actually doing it. I'm very fond of the parable Jesus told in Matt. 21:28.
That is not 'recieving Him', that is 'obeying Him.' Totally different things.

Location hidden

#408726 Dec 11, 2012
there was a big difference between my grandfather and the rich man.

my grandfather always helped his neighbors with their crops(using horses too). was faithful to his little methodist church where my grandmom played the Piano. when it caught a fire, he furnished the lumber from a little saw mill on his property. and he and his brother who was a carpenter rebuilt it.he was well thought of in his community being a township trustee for many years.

and the rich man!

and I have had the privilege of standing in the pulpit that they built, and Preached.

and was asked to be their Pastor but I turned it down.
he cared only for himself
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#408727 Dec 11, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you cant wiggle out of your lying by posting more verses.
of course the Bible is always right.but my grandfather came back from heaven(not hell) to tell me that I had a job to do for the Lord. if it had been hell, he couldnt have got out for ever.
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND 4BDN WHO PERVERT THE BIBLE BY NOT KNOWING IT.
Ecclesiastes 9:5

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten

Job 14:21If his sons are honored, he does not know it; if they are brought low, he does not see it.
----------
Psalm 88:12Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?
----------
Ecclesiastes 1:11There is no remembrance of men of old, and even those who are yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow.
----------
Ecclesiastes 2:16For the wise man, like the fool, will not be long remembered; in days to come both will be forgotten. Like the fool, the wise man too must die!
----------
Ecclesiastes 8:10Then too, I saw the wicked buried--those who used to come and go from the holy place and receive praise in the city where they did this. This too is meaningless.
----------
Ecclesiastes 9:4Anyone who is among the living has hope--even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!
----------
Ecclesiastes 9:10Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
----------
Isaiah 26:14They are now dead, they live no more; those departed spirits do not rise. You punished them and brought them to ruin; you wiped out all memory of them.

Only by Christ at the ressurection of the dead will one be conscious again.

Location hidden

#408728 Dec 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>You have a wife 'like Hermi'? Are you a funny boy?
what part of a "happily married man with a wife, like you".

are you unable to understand?

you are to stupid to be funny.and if this is a try out, we three arent going to hire you.
chuck

Ashburn, VA

#408729 Dec 11, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, much like every other 'christian' that I have ever talked with, you noticed some mistakes on my part while ignoring your own mistakes. What does that make you? Yes, a troll.
and who are you upset with....who took you or God?

Location hidden

#408730 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="7th Day Catholics Rock.[/QUOTE]lol, now you switch to the OT to override the Words of Jesus Himself who told us that the begger could and did talk to that rich man.

I have a very big advantage over you.

I was there and experinced it. and not to boast of anything,

but God has seen something in me to send him back to talk to me, and God has to have seen something in me to have His Son to walk with me through the Valley of death.

it is to bad that you have no fear of God, you will regret it someday.

Location hidden

#408731 Dec 11, 2012
g/n
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#408733 Dec 11, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Again you show the same lack of understanding because you do not understand what it is that the scripture says that we are saved from. You don't understand the New Birth, which is just as real as the physical birth. You don't understand what it means to be saved. There are only to possible conditions, one is either lost(never having been saved) on one is saved.
Today, just as in bible times, when the New Birth takes place there is a transformation that is evident in the life of the believer. When the Holy Spirit moves in ones is changed from the inside out. I am one of millions who testafy of this change. My life has been changed. I am very aware of it. People who know me have witnessed the change. I have witnessed the same life changing esperience in many others. But you hang on to your 'religion' and leave Jesus on the porch. Why don't you invite him in? Why don't you ask him to reveal this to you?
Only Protestant (modernistic) heretical authors--Ron Rhodes, James McCarthy and YOU their most "devoted" follower, 4GVN, could come up with this bogus, distorted, and twisted mis-interpretation of the TRUE interpretation of the bible! If your life has "really changed" (as you claim) you wouldn't be attacking, condemning and passing your "personal opinion" judgement upon the faith and Salvation of others Christians--especially Catholics..
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#408734 Dec 11, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Protestant (modernistic) heretical authors--Ron Rhodes, James McCarthy and YOU their most "devoted" follower, 4GVN, could come up with this bogus, distorted, and twisted mis-interpretation of the TRUE interpretation of the bible! If your life has "really changed" (as you claim) you wouldn't be attacking, condemning and passing your "personal opinion" judgement upon the faith and Salvation of others Christians--especially Catholics..
Well Hello POLLY. lol
towncrier

Alpharetta, GA

#408735 Dec 11, 2012
Some Protestants have been known to say that all the Apostles are equal, with St. Peter having no authority over them. Looking at the verses just referenced above, Our Lord clearly bestowed this right on St. Peter for the good of the Church; to avoid schisms like we see in the Protestant churches today!
towncrier

Alpharetta, GA

#408736 Dec 11, 2012
St. Peter was the first of the Apostles to raise the dead; "Peter kneeling down prayed, and turning to the body, he said: Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes; and seeing Peter, she sat up. And giving her his hand, he lifted her up. And when he had called the saints and the widows, he presented her alive." Acts 9:40,41. There is simply no doubt as to St. Peter's authority over the other Apostles.
truth

Perth, Australia

#408737 Dec 11, 2012
My father help on deference way.
When he see that his relative and people stay struggle..he bring them on path..to have..find job
which can support family to grow up.
On that time my father know how.
When my father left home he know very well what he can and what he can't..yes yes he have many warnings..but he not going as others going..neverrrrrrrrrrr
my father choose deference path..
To be stranger in foreigner country is not very nice as well pleasing always in mind what you can and what you can't.
He is been highly recommend from person to person..deference between systems and organization as well level of life is not been border..you need know how?
You looking on outside appiering..hi hi hi..Is that all..no..people on deference background can be funny unusual winners modern then you think.
Does meter how much they suffer.
From last chair you can see better..you don't need be first..as well look beautiful.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#408739 Dec 11, 2012
towncrier wrote:
Some Protestants have been known to say that all the Apostles are equal, with St. Peter having no authority over them. Looking at the verses just referenced above, Our Lord clearly bestowed this right on St. Peter for the good of the Church; to avoid schisms like we see in the Protestant churches today!
I just read in John 21, Jesus said how when Peter grew old his death would glorify God. He is dead I will follow Jesus, thank you God bless.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#408740 Dec 11, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
g/n
It's funny I just wanted to see what was new and found you posted your pic.
I had an image of you in my head of a totally different looking man.
You remind me of my dad.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#408741 Dec 11, 2012
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what part of a "happily married man with a wife, like you".
are you unable to understand?
you are to stupid to be funny.and if this is a try out, we three arent going to hire you.
Don't get your panties in a bunch,Percy. If that's what floats you r boat, Que Sera Sera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 16 Married in 10,583
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Aug 12 Jeremy 24
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug 9 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug 8 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug 8 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul 29 Anti- 2
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Jul 25 misleading troller 2
More from around the web