Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,789
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#408454 Dec 10, 2012
4GVN wrote:
4GVN wrote:
preston wrote:
May God find him a nice quite out of the way place in a hot
community. where the sun never shines.
These are Preston's own words in which he asked that God would send Billy Grahm to hell. He even pointed out that I was smarter than another poster for recognizing that fact. BUT now Satan's pawn is trying to deny that that is what he said. He is trying to decieve. He is being a LIAR, while calling everyone else liars.
&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&So PERCY, since you are trying to LIE your way out of your OWN WORDS. Tell us what this statement meant.
I think that I ahve made my self very clearon my statement about this flse teahcer and curseer of israel.

God says he will curse anyone who curses Israel and that person will be sent to hell.

I agree with that and I do beleive that is where any person including graham should be if they know the Word of God and speak evil against Gods people.

if you dont like that, to bad, it is Biblical.

how many times do you need me to repeatt what god says before it sinks in?

at no time have I backed up on what I believe and said.
preston

Waverly, OH

#408455 Dec 10, 2012
4GVN wrote:
4GVN wrote:
preston wrote:
These are Preston's own words in which he asked that God would send Billy Grahm to hell. He even pointed out that I was smarter than another poster for recognizing that fact. BUT now Satan's pawn is trying to deny that that is what he said. He is trying to decieve. He is being a LIAR, while calling everyone else liars.
&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&So PERCY, since you are trying to LIE your way out of your OWN WORDS. Tell us what this statement meant.
SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE I AM TRYING TO LIE MY WAY OUT OF MY STATEMENT.

I BELIEVE IT WITH ALL OF MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD OF GOD.

and unless graham repents, he will spend eternity in hell.

simple as that. now what part of my words are you not understanding.

you arent making me look bad, but you certainly arent helping your cause
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408456 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>BIAS?
ANYONE CAN SEE THAT ANY BAIS ON THIS FORUM IN DIRECTED AT ME BY FRIENDS OF THE DEVIL IN WHICH YOU ARE INCLUDED.
Don't refer to me as a friend of the Devil. I AM NOT 'YOUR' FRIEND.
marge

Ames, IA

#408457 Dec 10, 2012
I saw him write something about Karen that i'm sure she never saw, she should know better by now...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#408458 Dec 10, 2012
who="TheBlackSheep"
Where did you get all that? Book, chapter and verse, please.

So far I've got 22 verses from at least a dozen books. It would take a long post. I think I've covered it though.
KayMarie

Deut. 33:27 The Eternal God is your refuge. I Tim. 3:16 God was manifested (revealed) in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Heb. 5:7,8 His sufferings. 1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luk 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, AND SHALL BE IN YOU.

Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

1Co 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
1Co 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but WE SHALL ALL BE CHANGED
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
preston

Waverly, OH

#408460 Dec 10, 2012
4GVN wrote:
preston wrote:
and to help you out concerning me,

I came on this forum using the nick of Christian rabbi. because I am zealous over Israel and her people. I dont apologize for that.

AND ANY PERSON WHO SPEAKS EVIL ABOUT HER DESERVES TO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL, AND THAT INCLUDES FALSE TEACHERRS.

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

when a person speaks against Israel, they are speaking about the nation that my Savior came from.so graham not only spoke evil against israel but he blasphemed Jesus also since He was jewish(you ought to use your head on this subject)

and you are agreeing with graham, you are only trying to discredit me, and you are failing.I stand on what God says

I will take God's blessing over your cursing any day of the week.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408461 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>he knows that I am not that person, he is acting like his father the devil
You his daddy?
preston

Waverly, OH

#408462 Dec 10, 2012
marge wrote:
I saw him write something about Karen that i'm sure she never saw, she should know better by now...
unlike you, karen made an agreement with me and hasnt broken her word, nor have I broken mine with her.

and I saw your post where you said that you were disturbed by her emailing me. do you think that she didnt see it to?

my feelings were, why is it any of marges business?

and if you knew, and I am not going to tell you, YOU WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU REALLY WOULD.

well maybe you wouldnt, but most people would.it is ironic that soem of you wanted to bring peace and now she and I are back where we used to be and you are trying to shoot your mouth off and cause trouble between karen and I.

well guess what. it wont work.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408463 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I think that I ahve made my self very clearon my statement about this flse teahcer and curseer of israel.
God says he will curse anyone who curses Israel and that person will be sent to hell.
I agree with that and I do beleive that is where any person including graham should be if they know the Word of God and speak evil against Gods people.
if you dont like that, to bad, it is Biblical.
how many times do you need me to repeatt what god says before it sinks in?
at no time have I backed up on what I believe and said.
I am here openly proving that you are indeed a liar. I have posted your own words in which you make the request that God may condemn Billy Grahm to hell. If that is not true I will ask again, "WHAT DO THESE WORDS MEAN".? Why are you refusing to answer the question?
preston

Waverly, OH

#408464 Dec 10, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text> Don't refer to me as a friend of the Devil. I AM NOT 'YOUR' FRIEND.
perverts are usually satanic influenced. so yeah you and the sda are friends of the devil.

people only have to read your posts about me to see that.lol

BTW, anthony was to smart to fall for that "nice guy act' that you tried to play on him.

what was your nick when i used to show how evil you are before you switched to this one?

anyway, g/n. gotta pay for something on ebay and then to bed.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408465 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text> AND ANY PERSON WHO SPEAKS EVIL ABOUT HER DESERVES TO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL, AND THAT INCLUDES FALSE TEACHERRS.
No, this is just more of your ignorance showing forth. No one deserves to spend an eternity in hell for saying something negative about Israel.(even if it is true)
The ONLY thing that determines one's eternal destiny is "What they have done with Jesus." You teach more false doctrine than ANYONE ON THIS THREAD that 'claims' to be a christian. Even worse for a johnny-jump-up-'preacher'.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408466 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text> what was your nick when i used to show how evil you are before you switched to this one?
anyway, g/n. gotta pay for something on ebay and then to bed.
YOu tell me, you are the one fabricating (LYING) about this too.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408467 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and to help you out concerning me,
I came on this forum using the nick of Christian rabbi. because I am zealous over Israel and her people. I dont apologize for that.
AND ANY PERSON WHO SPEAKS EVIL ABOUT HER DESERVES TO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL, AND THAT INCLUDES FALSE TEACHERRS.
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
when a person speaks against Israel, they are speaking about the nation that my Savior came from.so graham not only spoke evil against israel but he blasphemed Jesus also since He was jewish(you ought to use your head on this subject)
and you are agreeing with graham, you are only trying to discredit me, and you are failing.I stand on what God says
I will take God's blessing over your cursing any day of the week.
You were discredited long ago by all discerning people on this thread. Those who have no discernment, I can not help. But it is quite obvious.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#408468 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE I AM TRYING TO LIE MY WAY OUT OF MY STATEMENT.
I BELIEVE IT WITH ALL OF MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD OF GOD.
and unless graham repents, he will spend eternity in hell.
simple as that. now what part of my words are you not understanding.
you arent making me look bad, but you certainly arent helping your cause
I have shown you repeatedly, and you are still trying to squirm(or should I say slither) your way out of it. And of course you still won't answer my question.
But you are right about one thing. I am not making you look bad. You are doing that all by yourself.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#408469 Dec 10, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you're talking about. I just read last Decembers posts and they were more brutal then now.
The remaining Catholics on here are remarkably respectful considering what we're dealing with.
These aren't debates and you know it. You just sling mud all day cuz you hate the Catholic Church.
Anyway, you bore the heck out of me. I suppose I'll stop replying to the same ol garbage too, and maybe you'll think its some sort of victory by you.
Oh well. Yawn.
See, I'm already falling asleep posting this.
I have the scars from my Nuns 25 years ago. Don't tell me how holy the CC is, you freakshow. How would you like to be belted when you asked for a glass of water??

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#408470 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>OK, if you say so. What grade did you get in high school psychology?
College and I did quite well thank you for asking.

Fort Worth, TX

#408471 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point! These are your god's laws! I didn't make them up! No Atheist made them up!

Funny that jesus said that about condemning people, yet you christians condemn Atheists all the time!

"Oh no, BlackSheep, you condemn yourself! First you have to believe in jesus, then we won't throw stones."
No you're trying make the argument that 1 God made a world of hate and murder.
2 If you believe in a mass murdering God than you are guilty by association.
While the idea is absolutely asinine you would also have us believe you're an atheist. Which is in no way true, you just hate God or one reason or another. This is an issue you will have to work out with God no one here can help you.

Fort Worth, TX

#408472 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>Is jesus god? If so, gods cannot die.

If jesus is god or was with god in the beginning, then jesus knew that he could not really die. Therefore, no sacrifice.

So, we can conclude that you do not believe that jesus is god and the trinity is BS.

Cool. It is good to know how one believes.
Here I thought you knew the bible read the book of John. Know the subject matter and come back and see me.

Fort Worth, TX

#408473 Dec 10, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence of a god or jesus, therefore we cannot hate it. We do hate the church and their covering up crimes, the inquisitions, the crusades, intelligent design bs, the forcing the ten commandments into our public builds, etc.

Now, if you and robert could show us this evidence, maybe we would have something to talk about.
How does evolution explain life from non- living matter? How does the Big Bang explain why physics and the laws that govern the universe work? How does science explain the literal billions of missing fossils that would have to be to prove man evolved from ape?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#408474 Dec 10, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>

According to your post everyone in our world who is not catholic is not worthy. Is that what you are saying over and over?
Very sad.
Still "making up things" like you usually do Michael! You are so "perverted and obsessed with your hatred and vengeance for Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church, that you will "say or do ANYTHING" out of "sheer spite" and "desperation".---The fact is that I NEVER said that-----ANYONE, who is not a Catholic is not worthy!---Only you could "accuse me of saying this" while at the same time (ASKING ME) if I said it!!---- You, my friend, are in "urgent need" of emotional, spiritual and psychological healing. My family and "continue" to pray for you, Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, jethro8 and other Catholic "bashing" heretics that God Our Father will bring you to the TRUTH of Salvation in and through His Son Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 7 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 18 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE