Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,666)

Showing posts 393,301 - 393,320 of512,395
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="hojo"]
KayMarie--the issue of celibacy criticism by bible only Protestants appears, re-appears over and over again(each time being authentically proven as "biblical truth" according to the teachings of the Catholic Church)----In order to "put this issue to rest" here again, are Pauls writings:
In Paul's letter to the Corinthians 7:32-34, he writes: "In all that you do, I want you to be free from worry. An unmarried man can spend his time "doing the Lords work and thinking how to please Him. But a married man "cannot do that as well: because he has to think about his earthly responsibilities and how to please his wife. His interests are divided.(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING FOR PRIESTS CELIBACY)---Verse 34--"It is the same with a girl who marries. She faces the same problem. A girl who is "not married" can devote herself full time in pleasing the Lord in all she is and does"! But a married woman must consider other things such as housekeeping and the likes and dislikes of her husband".(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING AND REASON FOR SISTERS AND NUNS IN THE RELIGIOUS LIFE).Verse 35 I am saying this "to help you" and not to try to keep you from marrying, but to "help you" to serve the Lord best--"free as possible" to distract your attention from Him."
You see, KayMarie--all you have to do is "read the bible" and believe what is says regarding the Catholic Churches teaching for the religious life instead of "projecting" your own personal (non-catholic) opinion!!! God Bless!!

You seem to misunderstand. I am familiar with this scripture. I've read the Bible 'cover to cover' a number of times.

My point still is that it is a recipe for trouble when a young man is required to pledge himself to a behavior that Jesus said everyone cannot receive. I believe that their hope is honorable, but for many the temptation is just too much when it comes...as it will come.

It is not an 'opinion'. It is a provable fact.

KayMarie
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad you have made a friend that you can converse with on your level Persy.........lol..........see there is someone for everyone out there even on the WWW.
We have witnessed quite a metamorphysis with Percy. Did anyone notice that when several people rebuked him about his self-righteous, condemning,judgemental,mean attitude that he immediatly began to befriend the catholics on here. And they were so stupid that they fell for it. Unbelievable! lol Old Percy obviously isn't really concerned about truth or the GOSPEL. He is just 'real' lonely. lol
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad you have made a friend that you can converse with on your level Persy.........lol..........see there is someone for everyone out there even on the WWW.
That there is funny. I don't care who ya' are.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text> are you that ignorant that you believe that I am worried because a false prophet like Orville prays for God to kill me, do you?
but why would you think it is funny?
but since you do think it is funny, his sin will cling to you at the Judgement.
I most intelligent peoples minds it is a far cry better than your saking that God would send Billy Grahm to HELL. Like is have stated many times, YOU are a LOONEY TUNE.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>We have witnessed quite a metamorphysis with Percy. Did anyone notice that when several people rebuked him about his self-righteous, condemning,judgemental,mean attitude that he immediatly began to befriend the catholics on here. And they were so stupid that they fell for it. Unbelievable! lol Old Percy obviously isn't really concerned about truth or the GOSPEL. He is just 'real' lonely. lol
lets look at who is on YOUR SIDE.

you; afilthy mouth pervert.

sda, a follower of the false prophetess and satan

LTM; proven to be a liar superb

mr/s gif; they cant tell the truth for lying

marge, just her name says all that is needed to say.

Orville, a false prophet who prays for god to kill people.

Oddjg, another filthy mouth, maybe in your category except he doesnt seem to be a pervert.

Oxbow, hasnt been on here for awhile, and we thank the Lord for that.

so far, all you have on your side is a gaggle, now if you could fly, we could call you a skein.
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Help yourself!
Why?
Please find where wrote from dear God about what?
''Don't lose yourself because of me''.

then

Who will save me if God say just like that?

now
About Creation.
My grandmother is been perfect adviser for us.
Very nice lady with strict moral and worthy discipline.

She told to my mother keep this child ..so beautiful worthy.
Where my grandmother see beauty?
''heart''

There is your elixir where you can turn always your sadness into happiness..with that everything you can return what you lost.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lets look at who is on YOUR SIDE.
you; afilthy mouth pervert.
sda, a follower of the false prophetess and satan
LTM; proven to be a liar superb
mr/s gif; they cant tell the truth for lying
marge, just her name says all that is needed to say.
Orville, a false prophet who prays for god to kill people.
Oddjg, another filthy mouth, maybe in your category except he doesnt seem to be a pervert.
Oxbow, hasnt been on here for awhile, and we thank the Lord for that.
so far, all you have on your side is a gaggle, now if you could fly, we could call you a skein.
Looney Tune. lol So you JUDGE(everyone) Marge because of her name? You are a real nut case.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text> are you that ignorant that you believe that I am worried because a false prophet like Orville prays for God to kill me, do you?
but why would you think it is funny?
but since you do think it is funny, his sin will cling to you at the Judgement.
We both pray God will kill your sinful flesh just like we pray for God to kill ours mister, Be Blessed and walk in the Spirit already, duh biggest dummy...
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

God know everything about us.
But you try pretend don't you..what others build as well preserve is dangerous..did you complain that time..no..if not tell me please why not.

Even in peace on long run someone prepare your destruction.When you notice that..just now that you can accuse ME and say ..o you liar!!!

You wish created many weapons as well beneficiary which others used but what you did not know..one card can sweep off everything.Don't you!
Than lazy and crazy can be very happy when they know how impossible notice that.

My good poet old man who is been awarded with one dirty coat tell them what is news of all of them.

''Under Nuts tree he collecting rubbish in early morning and speaking in parable as Jesus speak long time ago.''

Yes great poet which he is been Awarded from Government just with one dirty coat.
byyyyyyy
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"]
KayMarie--the issue of celibacy criticism by bible only Protestants appears, re-appears over and over again(each time being authentically proven as "biblical truth" according to the teachings of the Catholic Church)----In order to "put this issue to rest" here again, are Pauls writings:
In Paul's letter to the Corinthians 7:32-34, he writes: "In all that you do, I want you to be free from worry. An unmarried man can spend his time "doing the Lords work and thinking how to please Him. But a married man "cannot do that as well: because he has to think about his earthly responsibilities and how to please his wife. His interests are divided.(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING FOR PRIESTS CELIBACY)---Verse 34--"It is the same with a girl who marries. She faces the same problem. A girl who is "not married" can devote herself full time in pleasing the Lord in all she is and does"! But a married woman must consider other things such as housekeeping and the likes and dislikes of her husband".(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING AND REASON FOR SISTERS AND NUNS IN THE RELIGIOUS LIFE).Verse 35 I am saying this "to help you" and not to try to keep you from marrying, but to "help you" to serve the Lord best--"free as possible" to distract your attention from Him."
You see, KayMarie--all you have to do is "read the bible" and believe what is says regarding the Catholic Churches teaching for the religious life instead of "projecting" your own personal (non-catholic) opinion!!! God Bless!!
You seem to misunderstand. I am familiar with this scripture. I've read the Bible 'cover to cover' a number of times.
My point still is that it is a recipe for trouble when a young man is required to pledge himself to a behavior that Jesus said everyone cannot receive. I believe that their hope is honorable, but for many the temptation is just too much when it comes...as it will come.
It is not an 'opinion'. It is a provable fact.
KayMarie
God choses a prospective priest and the prospective priest either response to Jesus's call and accepts celibacy as being "married to Christ" or rejects it! It is HIS CHOICE!! He accepts the priesthood and the celibacy that goes with it, in accordance with the teachings of the Catholic Church as they parallel Pauls teachings in I Cor 7:32-35. The "Proven fact" is that "temptation can and does come to everyone" (Catholic or Protestant) Celibate or married and that in (no way) changes the TRUTH of Paul's words in I Cor. The REAL FACT is how that temptation is "responded to" again--whether celibate or married! Sin is and (can be) prevalent anywhere and at anytime!!
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Who is the greatest among you? The one who serves God.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We both pray God will kill your sinful flesh just like we pray for God to kill ours mister, Be Blessed and walk in the Spirit already, duh biggest dummy...
Im sorry to step into this but I must say, arge, I like the adding of the word "mister". I picture you as John Wayne cleaning out an old time saloon of all the rebel rousers OL
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ok
poor or rich
who will or can bless
small ones as great ones..

my priest one day say about group of family which belong nuts..
we call that old tree maruni=kesteni..

He say from altar as gospel when he return face toward last chair where i always sit..
where is maruni or baruni barons disappear?
maron=baron
its been tiny place how they call upon our family in old time where we lose title trough time and system where we live.
disappear most worthy title maron=baron..most high decorated medal..i mean from another side.please don't asked how many medal or title we lose..shhhhhhhh

Could you imagine my priest and his gospel.
Ok my lovely priest he did not know..i give forgiveness..but he is been with gospel ok..no no
try understood if you read..
There live one man which always say.
''now where you live not even birds come any more''
They watching that prophets as lunatic ihaha man.

But he replay..o yes yes yes..
ones more
''who ever building house in sand as well its wrong..water come and everything will be disappear''

Ones more you will return as bird in your old nest
top off hill.

Its very nice have gray hair its wisdom.

Since: Sep 12

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
I find it hilarious that we have an acknowledged atheist

who is worried about Christians whom he does not consider real Christians

not folowing what a God Whom he doesnt believe in

said to Moses (whom I guess he believes is fictional)

and advocating that Christ (Whom he does not believe in as God)

still requires us nonChristians to follow what this nonGod said to nonMoses.

And this is the kind of stuff that people actually put forth as a challenge and we debate here in Topics.

As Don King would say: "Only in America
God speaks to the spirit in everyone some just choose to ignore it till he stops or they can't hear him anymore.
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

O you who cry for righteousness i see your tears!
Who say that?
Perhaps someone yes.
You wonder who talking..prophet is not without honor.
Please calculated how many honor and title your lost prophets have.
Did we lost maRCY AS WELL HONORS.
yES WE ARE.
OH OH OH POOR US..HOW THEY THEY FORGET THAT..ITS BEEN HIGHEST..IN ALL ASPECT..
YES ITS BEEN HEIGHTS AS COULD TROUGH TIME..

''you will sit as judge''
indirectly
marun=barun
o did I..not really
indirectly
yes many many time trough time as well history where we always been simple forgotten
as you see river go under dirty full of sin and go out pure as you see in spring water..
How many times i died?
now
How you find my kesten= pardon nuts?
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Im sorry to step into this but I must say, arge, I like the adding of the word "mister". I picture you as John Wayne cleaning out an old time saloon of all the rebel rousers OL
Hey Hermi it's so nice having you back posting and you know how we Love your input but please stick to the subject at hand, the True Church sent from God, which can only be shared from 'son's of God'.

Serious.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
God speaks to the spirit in everyone some just choose to ignore it till he stops or they can't hear him anymore.
Very interesting, Bat
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Now i am old Baron..or Barun Marun who picking rubbish what is left from others.
Please tell me which honor or title is that!
Did i need save all?
My Lord
My Lady
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
Who is the greatest among you? The one who serves God.
But Percy says," I AM, I AM!"
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Very interesting, Bat
Hey Hermi, did you ever research the evidence concerning the Apocrypha for your self? I saw where you claimed the other posts saved you a lot of time. I hope you examined the claims of both views.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 393,301 - 393,320 of512,395
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••