Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681967 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

preston

Athens, OH

#408420 Dec 10, 2012
6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

-- Galatians 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#408421 Dec 10, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a catholic school. We started in grade 1. 3rd day the nun Sister Marceline (a tyrant) already starting with the religion screaming at me for saying this doesn't make sense and she screamed back "JUST BELIEVE IT" and quit questioning what I am saying. Next subject spelling she tells us to ask any questions we want to. WHAT??
By day 4 in grade 1, she lost me, and I treaded water for the next 7 years with every religion teacher screaming at me "DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, JUST BELIEVE IT"
NO!
I too have had that experience.....Don't question...accept it!! If I had a question I received the belt.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#408422 Dec 10, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians the most logical conclusion is you feel guilt and conviction and you're simply trying to find fault in God to justify your running.
Works like this the sinful hate hearing the truth so they persecute those who tell the truth.
This is why John the Baptist lost his head.
OK, if you say so. What grade did you get in high school psychology?
Michael

Canada

#408423 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dream on" Michael! Your hatred and "desperate" hostility against the Catholic Church will be to your own "demise and destruction". Jesus Christs (historically and biblically PROVEN --One True Catholic Church--will CONTINUE to flourish, bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the World and will CONTINUE "live on, and grow" until Jesus returns for the second time--DESPITE heretics, bigots, false teachers, agnostics and atheists whose vengeance against the Catholic Church are (the gates of hell in Matt16:18) that shall NEVER prevail against Our Lords One True Catholic Church.
Mark my words.

Even when you find out that I am correct, you will arrogantly never say "Michael you were right"

You are so full of fear, going BOO to you would probably make you jump 10 feet.

I give information, thats all, why so hostile all the time?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408424 Dec 10, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
AWSOME LET'S GET SOME ROCKS all of us who are without sin can cast some stones. Oh wait never mind.
Yes my friend you didn't read far enough to see that part.
You are missing the point! These are your god's laws! I didn't make them up! No Atheist made them up!

Funny that jesus said that about condemning people, yet you christians condemn Atheists all the time!

"Oh no, BlackSheep, you condemn yourself! First you have to believe in jesus, then we won't throw stones."

Michael

Canada

#408425 Dec 10, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have had that experience.....Don't question...accept it!! If I had a question I received the belt.
You too eh?

I never got the belt, I got the strap on the hands, or sent out of the room. I think from grade 1 to grade 8 I was outside the class more than inside.

After all these years what good has it done? People today are leaving or changing religions more often than they change their underpants.

I don't care what people believe, but when some things make no common sense at all, these are the things they believe the most.(lol)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408426 Dec 10, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Himself he still died. The resurrection is the Miracle. As you know the bible so well why ask me?
Is jesus god? If so, gods cannot die.

If jesus is god or was with god in the beginning, then jesus knew that he could not really die. Therefore, no sacrifice.

So, we can conclude that you do not believe that jesus is god and the trinity is BS.

Cool. It is good to know how one believes.
Michael

Canada

#408427 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
It will "never happen" so it is not worth my time to answer another one of your anti-catholic distorted "myths and legends" that you are "so famous" for "making up"!!
You are afraid to answer and I know it!

I am not afraid, why should you be?

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#408428 Dec 10, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO.....says..
You flip flop. You have no mind of your own. That is a clear vision of you being manipulated.
I don't feel sorry for you.
Your mind is fully corrupted and "distorted" with heretical and vindictive opinions, laced with heretical and exaggerated anti-catholic statistics------ in which "no Catholic (who knows the TRUTH) is, has, or will EVER believed" to be true. We, as Catholics, ALL feel sorry for you and the "bondage" of anti-catholic hostility and hatred that you have "sunken into"!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#408429 Dec 10, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>09Dec12.....
.....Wow!!!
Now, dat's originality 'semenKnoticSmuts'...
Ps:....How's dis??
..When GOD rested on a Sabbath, he schidt down into your skull. HE still allowed you to blink, but you were NOT able to wipe yer arseHole...
....by da vey, why don'tCha pull down dat condom dat's been hanging out of yer hole for some 6 weeks now. Your stink permeates the Topic and BobLoblah can smell ya haul da vey ovva here.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Absolutely no respect for the women folk.

Lord have mercy.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#408430 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference Michael is that your "bogus statistics" along with your negative anti-catholic insults, of hate, hostility and vengeance against Jesus Christ, His One True Catholic Church and the Catholic Christian believers, along with doctrine of TRUE FAITH------(never end). UNBELIEVABLE AND (double) BUSTED!!
There is no evidence of a god or jesus, therefore we cannot hate it. We do hate the church and their covering up crimes, the inquisitions, the crusades, intelligent design bs, the forcing the ten commandments into our public builds, etc.

Now, if you and robert could show us this evidence, maybe we would have something to talk about.
Michael

Canada

#408431 Dec 10, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were taught that God created a divine plan. He checked it over, said it was a good plan. His plan knows the hour and minute of everything we do, and everything we do has already been mapped out according to his divine plan.

OK! then along comes mankind when they want something changed they start praying. What is the sense in praying if your intentions are to screw up to change Gods divine plan.

makes no common sense!
preston

Athens, OH

#408432 Dec 10, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy.
you shouldnt have done that. now he will attack you also.
Michael

Canada

#408433 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is fully corrupted and "distorted" with heretical and vindictive opinions, laced with heretical and exaggerated anti-catholic statistics------ in which "no Catholic (who knows the TRUTH) is, has, or will EVER believed" to be true. We, as Catholics, ALL feel sorry for you and the "bondage" of anti-catholic hostility and hatred that you have "sunken into"!
I asked you a simple question. You fear to answer.

I will leave it at that.

very sad.

According to your post everyone in our world who is not catholic is not worthy. Is that what you are saying over and over?

Very sad.

Location hidden

#408434 Dec 10, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah whatever you say PERSY !!!!
I think your falsely accusing him.You better be careful.
He's not that nasty poster.
Michael

Canada

#408435 Dec 10, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
.......coming from a guy who has family members who are not catholic. I can't imagine what you say to them.

Location hidden

#408436 Dec 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>you shouldnt have done that. now he will attack you also.
I aint worried about it.

He's filthy.

I will just ignore the rest of his post.
preston

Athens, OH

#408437 Dec 10, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord have mercy.
with oddjg not being on here for some time, I am thinking that they are the same person.both have one thing in common, a filthy mouth,.
Michael

Canada

#408438 Dec 10, 2012
Anthony posted to me several months ago...

regarding all the crap going on in the church and catholics not following the teachings that the catholic church would be better off going smaller or downsizing.

Michael says......

....Today, Everybody talks about how the Pope wants a smaller, purer church. Well, they talked about that in the 16th century. And they got it!!

.....They lost half of Europe. Now they are losing Ireland, Austria, Germany, the American church is teetering. You have people who love their faith but cannot support these sinful acts by the institution.

Now the church according to Anthony wants to DOWNSIZE even smaller!

Yikes! When I go to MacDonalds I usually UPSIZE!

UNBELIEVABLE!
preston

Athens, OH

#408439 Dec 10, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your falsely accusing him.You better be careful.
He's not that nasty poster.
he knows that I am not that person, he is acting like his father the devil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Jun 19 Dementia mental c... 36
News Gregory: Bishops - can never say we are sorry e... Jun 18 Listen to the Word 1
News Pat Robertson Is Birth Control (Nov '14) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jun 12 Married in 10,558
News Why Melania Trump covers her head one day and n... Jun 8 lavon affair 10
News How the war-of-words between Trump and Pope Fra... Jun 8 USS LIBERTY 9
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Jun 7 princess_noochie 84,749
More from around the web