Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,659)

Showing posts 393,161 - 393,180 of529,748
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no debate here....salvation cannot be earned by works. The Catholic Church has always said its a free gift from God.
Why must you continue to bear false witness?
If what you are saying is true of the RCC, then all one has to do is to recieve. With that I would agree. But that is not the case, is it Anthony?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" lol, did I say it was in the Bible, I said that is what you reminded me of.I always clarify myself when I am stateing something from the Bible.
and it came to me very quickly, so it might have been from the Lord, cant say one way or the other.however you arent near as perfect as some people on here think that you are. in fact, the more that you post, the more that is revealed about your character.

So now you are getting extra-Biblical revelation from God?

Thanks for telling me that there are some respectable people on here; people who don't find it necessary to abuse others in an attempt to destroy them.

Good...I shall post more and more...I want people to know MY character for what it is; NOT what YOU say that it is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
KayMarie
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ok
''love one another''
if i say little bit yes and little bit not..
How you will judge me?
Husband is first but woman is last..if something happened all hardship stay on wife as woman.3x
Asked yourself why Jesus fall under Cross 3x
Who sustain woman ..with what..with prayers and love within heart.

''house stay on wife 3x foundation, only one as 4 on husbund''..
Go and asked good Queen How much stay over Her foundation.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" her very first line was about people calling other people liars on this forum, AND THAT WAS THE THEME FROM MIKE FOR TWO WEEKS OR SO,SO IT DIDNT TAKE A PERSON WITH THE IQ OF A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME.
SO IF YOU WERE NOT THROWING THAT SLUR AT ME,
i APOLOGIZE TO YOU.

Thank you. I threw no slur at you.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear Regina you went the way of Sophie with no answer but name calling, we could say liar liar back at you but we don't have to because we give the Truth from God and you plainly hate it and can't handle or refute it(Truth from God to you).
Go to the Teacher already, May He bless you.
yes you could call reggie a liar many times, however if she isnt a liar and you havent proved it, what then does that make you?

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor
Is that biblical enough for you? I'd suggest you and your wife commit it to memory, and then stop doing it. Voila! Just like that, no one will have to call you liars anymore! See how it works?
It would be anyone's greatest accomplishment to get you two to tell the truth for a change.

they have been caught in some whoppers, and ALL REGGIE IS DOING IS ASKING THEM TO STOP.

WHAT PART OF THAT BOTHERS YOU?

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR THAT IF WE SEE A PERSON SIN, THEY SHOULD BE WARNED AND SHOWN THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAY,

now again, why should a person using the Word of God as reggie did, is that so harmful to you?

do you hate the Word of God so much that you wish to silence her?
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>then dont concern yourself with His Laws. since you dont beleive Him.
I didnt know that when I first posted to you, so I will not waste my time with you. walk in the light that you believe in
I'm so glad you have made a friend that you can converse with on your level Persy.........lol..........see there is someone for everyone out there even on the WWW.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="preston" lol, did I say it was in the Bible, I said that is what you reminded me of.I always clarify myself when I am stateing something from the Bible.
and it came to me very quickly, so it might have been from the Lord, cant say one way or the other.however you arent near as perfect as some people on here think that you are. in fact, the more that you post, the more that is revealed about your character.
So now you are getting extra-Biblical revelation from God?
Thanks for telling me that there are some respectable people on here; people who don't find it necessary to abuse others in an attempt to destroy them.
Good...I shall post more and more...I want people to know MY character for what it is; NOT what YOU say that it is.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
KayMarie
yeah, every once in awhile He speaks to me,(how do you think I found out about the material that gif took from his church magazines, lol).

and I guess that you get something(extra biblical) too. for instance. I bookmarked this.lol

who="jethro8" there is no proof,no history,apostolic succession does not exist,jesus never said he is building his catholic church in italy,what proof do you have?? except a pack of lies,phony traditions created by men put together by an roman emporer.your right that's real proven historical fact.
In ten days the Lord will prove Himself real to you.
KM

and i dont care how much you post(just wish that you didnt hide behind your husband, that is actually lying(trolling) to a certain extent), you are the person who puts your foot in your mouth, not me.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

hee hee, Preston complaining about being attacked!!!
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

about ''comforter''
''i been prisoner'' you not except me
i been hungry you not feed me
i been thirsty you not give me drink

i except prison in my house as well help him
until he accuse me and become false wiotness against me

i give money that he cam pay bills as well not to be hungry or thursty..
but he set up for accuse as well rest me

Did you judge me because of that?

We help many times people like them
but they spit over us as well curse us..
i bless them
i give help for them as bread for them

''ti mene kamenom sakom osudom i placem
a ja tebe kruhom i svetim blagoslovom''

be bless
be bless
be bless

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
.... we know there was no Jewish canon until 70 yrs after Jesus died......
There was no Christian canon until 300 years after Jesus died.

Note that the Torah was ALWAYS part of every Jewish canon as well as the Samaritans (even to the present day).

ALSO the Dea Sea Scrolls prove that, but for a couple verses, the Hebrew Scriptures are unchanged for the last 2200 years. Not so for the Christian variations of them.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad you have made a friend that you can converse with on your level Persy.........lol..........see there is someone for everyone out there even on the WWW.
uess that you couldnt and cant read, I told him that I wouldnt talk to him. I dont waste my time with fools.

so you should feel proud, I place you just above people like him

you believe there is a God, however your allegiance is to the god you serve which is satan.
ReginaM

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="ReginaM"
Is that biblical enough for you? I'd suggest you and your wife commit it to memory, and then stop doing it. Voila! Just like that, no one will have to call you liars anymore! See how it works?
It would be anyone's greatest accomplishment to get you two to tell the truth for a change.
Rev. 22:15 But outside (the holy city) are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, AND WHOEVER LOVES AND PRACTICES A LIE.
You already call me a liar when I tell the truth. That is just your way. Knowing that verse doesn't seem to help you any. You know absolutely NOTHING about the incidents that I mentioned, but you declare them to be lies anyway.
KayMarie
Kay, your words are indicative of a guilty conscience. You've been caught out too many times by too many people. I and the other Catholics know enough about those incidents to know that they're gossip, rumors, and outright lies. You owe us a large apology, but I think we'd all be willing to let it go if you would just stop the nonsense. If you're that insecure in your beliefs that you need to justify them by running down the faith of others, then you deserve nothing but pity. For someone who's so worried about the impression given to unbelievers who might be lurking, one would think you would practice what you preach and start acting like a Christian. Cut out the snide remarks, etc. and you'll be left alone.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>yes you could call reggie a liar many times, however if she isnt a liar and you havent proved it, what then does that make you?
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
they have been caught in some whoppers, and ALL REGGIE IS DOING IS ASKING THEM TO STOP.
WHAT PART OF THAT BOTHERS YOU?
THE BIBLE IS CLEAR THAT IF WE SEE A PERSON SIN, THEY SHOULD BE WARNED AND SHOWN THE ERRORS OF THEIR WAY,
now again, why should a person using the Word of God as reggie did, is that so harmful to you?
do you hate the Word of God so much that you wish to silence her?
and just in case someone thinks that my words are not Biblical.reggie did what she is supposed to do

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KayMarie--the issue of celibacy criticism by bible only Protestants appears, re-appears over and over again(each time being authentically proven as "biblical truth" according to the teachings of the Catholic Church)----In order to "put this issue to rest" here again, are Pauls writings:
In Paul's letter to the Corinthians 7:32-34, he writes: "In all that you do, I want you to be free from worry. An unmarried man can spend his time "doing the Lords work and thinking how to please Him. But a married man "cannot do that as well: because he has to think about his earthly responsibilities and how to please his wife. His interests are divided.(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING FOR PRIESTS CELIBACY)---Verse 34--"It is the same with a girl who marries. She faces the same problem. A girl who is "not married" can devote herself full time in pleasing the Lord in all she is and does"! But a married woman must consider other things such as housekeeping and the likes and dislikes of her husband".(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING AND REASON FOR SISTERS AND NUNS IN THE RELIGIOUS LIFE).Verse 35 I am saying this "to help you" and not to try to keep you from marrying, but to "help you" to serve the Lord best--"free as possible" to distract your attention from Him."
You see, KayMarie--all you have to do is "read the bible" and believe what is says regarding the Catholic Churches teaching for the religious life instead of "projecting" your own personal (non-catholic) opinion!!! God Bless!!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
hee hee, Preston complaining about being attacked!!!
are you that ignorant that you believe that I am worried because a false prophet like Orville prays for God to kill me, do you?

but why would you think it is funny?

but since you do think it is funny, his sin will cling to you at the Judgement.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" I never made a lie, in fact, I could have copied your post but I decided against overkill.(it was around 11/17)
lets face facts, you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong, so just admit it and that would tickle the hearts(that you got the courage to admit a mistake, your husband never does) of many people on this forum.
you arent God, so you arent perfect and none expects you to be.

Why don't you copy my post? I can't find it. If there is ANYTHING amiss in it, I will have NO PROBLEM in correcting it.

KayMarie
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>NOW LOOK VERY CLOSE AT THIS POST LTM, ORVILLES FIRST POST IS ONE ATTACKING ME.
HE DOESNT SHOW WHO THIS POST WAS FROM OR WHAT IT CURTAILS,
ALL IT IS ,IS A BLATENT ATTACK ON ME AND WITH YOUR POOR EYESIGHT, YOU CANT see IT.
Poor Preston. Everyone is attacking YOU. What a switch. They do say that what goes around....Just sayin'. Wouls you like a little cheese with that WHINE?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" I never made a lie, in fact, I could have copied your post but I decided against overkill.(it was around 11/17)
lets face facts, you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong, so just admit it and that would tickle the hearts(that you got the courage to admit a mistake, your husband never does) of many people on this forum.
you arent God, so you arent perfect and none expects you to be.
Why don't you copy my post? I can't find it. If there is ANYTHING amiss in it, I will have NO PROBLEM in correcting it.
KayMarie
address your reply to regie and other catholics. ok?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I find it hilarious that we have an acknowledged atheist

who is worried about Christians whom he does not consider real Christians

not folowing what a God Whom he doesnt believe in

said to Moses (whom I guess he believes is fictional)

and advocating that Christ (Whom he does not believe in as God)

still requires us nonChristians to follow what this nonGod said to nonMoses.

And this is the kind of stuff that people actually put forth as a challenge and we debate here in Topics.

As Don King would say: "Only in America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="ReginaM"
Kay, your words are indicative of a guilty conscience. You've been caught out too many times by too many people. I and the other Catholics know enough about those incidents to know that they're gossip, rumors, and outright lies. You owe us a large apology, but I think we'd all be willing to let it go if you would just stop the nonsense. If you're that insecure in your beliefs that you need to justify them by running down the faith of others, then you deserve nothing but pity. For someone who's so worried about the impression given to unbelievers who might be lurking, one would think you would practice what you preach and start acting like a Christian. Cut out the snide remarks, etc. and you'll be left alone.

A scripture verse is indicative of a guilty conscience???

All that you and other Catholics know CANNOT change what I have seen with my own eyes. And YOUR behavior on here leads me to wonder how much of your word is deliberate propaganda.

Why would you accuse a stranger of lying, when you know NOTHING of the event in question?

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 393,161 - 393,180 of529,748
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••