Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
393,141 - 393,160 of 538,653 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You say I don't accept a portion of his teachings, but if Thomas and Judas were true, then they would have been accepted by the Church. The resurrected Christ would have made sure of that..
Those books do not seem authentic one bit. They seem forged by men.
How do you know what you "seem" to think they are or not?

You are not one to allow "God's inspiration" to be at work. Why do you limit men to choose what "God" inspires?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>if what i posted was not the truth,how come you don't prove me wrong with real historical facts?,you spout nothing but b.s. you never show any history at all, you just post put downs and tell me i'm wrong,but show no proof that i'm wrong.my anti-catholic conclusions as you say are true corroborated catholic history,i gave you a list and asked you to prove what i posted was wrong and you did not do that,you just did what you can only do,and that is call people names and liars,and not prove me or anyone else wrong.
I have proven you wrong--over and over and over again--with TRUE AUTHENTICATED AND VERIFIABLE CHURCH HISTORY from documented writings from the Early Church Fathers and Apologistic Historian writers , both Catholic and Protestant. You have proven NOTHING to me but the same old "anti-catholic garbage history" that you "dig up" and ONLY YOU are the one that calls it truth! It is distorted, twisted and perverted nonsense---"AND YOU KNOW IT" -jethro8. Tell is to your atheist, agnostic and other anti-catholic buffoons, THAT YOU HANG AROUND WITH, who are in the same "doldrums of anti-catholic hate, animosity and vengeance that YOU ARE!! You say and prove NOTHING (as usual).
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

yes usually your neigbour park 5 car per day on street or your home..say look your block road..

i accept neighbor from prison in my house as well he sleep comfortable in bad but i sleep outside and cry..
did you judge me because of that..
yes you are
set aparat owfull against me..
ones when cancer enter in your body did you welcome disease..
o yes o yes yes
ones when you help
they will tell you good owfull wife
you not worthy
they try kick you out from your house
they will appear many times as provocation front of your house as well your door..
until your accusers have fully be very proud of that sort of justice..

i am in prayers
be bless
be bless
be bless

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

who="jethro8" the devil wants me,he's got one hell of a fight on his hands,i don't go quietly,never have never will.

God does want you...even invites you to come to Him. The devil has no interest in any man...he only destroys them to spit at God.

Don't think you can fight the devil and win; only Jesus can do that.
The devil is a master liar, and he fights dirty. You'll lose every time that you attempt to defeat him at his own game.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
More inquisition and name calling from you Roman Catholics..
Evidently none of you have any proof that you can give from the Bible
Do you do the usual childish thing......that Roman Catholics do
You call names...and vent your rancor.
When you get through name calling you have not accomplished anything....
you know that if you would just drop it, this would not continue.

for some reason, you and your wife?husband(dont know who we are talking to) seem to think that you can say what you want, when you want, and still not be held to accountability.

it doesnt work that way.

I do know that if I hadnt seen the "ditto, me too" I wouldnt have reverted back to calling you mr/s fraud.

I can and will keep my word, but not if I am attacked by you or anyone else. this is a free forum open to all and we can share our beliefs without resorting to lies to make ourselves seem to be more than what we are.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

try like this
do you remember love of song
a e i o u
n
na ne ni na no nu
try as note

you say la la la

i say
na na na ni na na ne ni na na

try sing song as note
with letter ''n''
a e i o u

you choose la la li la la lo lo lo la la
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you ought to be ashamed of your self for that self righteous attitude that you a re now taking.
everyone knew that he wanted me dead and all because I corrected him in his deceitfulness and lying about Jesus.
I showed you the page and dont deny it, then when called on it you said that your eyes were bothering you and you couldnt read .
no matter what has been said to me or about me, I NEVER stooped that low to tell someone that i wanted them dead.
what comes out of your mouth will judge you and you are lying now and you know it.
just like mrs fraud wants to deny her lie about the wine but she was afraid to, except with you, you arent smart enough to know that lies will send you to hell
POT
KETTLE
BLACK?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"the WHY didnt you make your statement that you never lied about that nun?
instead you remained quiet and asked me to provide proof that you said it, and I did.
so there was no "lie being made",
YOU HAD ALREADY MADE IT AND I PROVED IT AND LTM AGREES WITH YOU.
YOU LIE AND SHE SWEARS TO IT.

I never lied about the nun. You didn't prove any thing. You repeated the assumptions of others about what I said...NOT what I said. That is where you made the lie.

KM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" lol, when I read your words,
one thing stood out.
she is like Eve in the garden, smiling all of the time that she is lying to God.

You two make lies together...like your 'Eve smiling while lying to God'. Maybe you could give the chapter and verse?

KM
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

yes go back and see where you wrote
''nobody can't go into heaven only who is child or childish..see
Why you oppose yourself..go read back see and read where?

''innocent kids''

its most beautiful soul as you see smell in beautiful garden..its all around ..

Why God say..its ok kids can go into Heaven!
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
More inquisition and name calling from you Roman Catholics..
Evidently none of you have any proof that you can give from the Bible
Do you do the usual childish thing......that Roman Catholics do
You call names...and vent your rancor.
When you get through name calling you have not accomplished anything....
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor

Is that biblical enough for you? I'd suggest you and your wife commit it to memory, and then stop doing it. Voila! Just like that, no one will have to call you liars anymore! See how it works?

It would be anyone's greatest accomplishment to get you two to tell the truth for a change.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Catholic Church add books to the Bible?
YES THEY DID.
They added 27 books to the Bible in the 4th century.
Clay, I hope you don't mind that I cut away all of the incindiary, snide remarks and meaningless chatter. As you can see, It didn't leave much.
But, it is interesting that you claim that the RCC "DID add books to the bible".
What does the scripture say about adding or taking away from the word of God?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"
for some reason, you and your wife?husband(dont know who we are talking to) seem to think that you can say what you want, when you want, and still not be held to accountability.
it doesnt work that way.
I do know that if I hadnt seen the "ditto, me too" I wouldnt have reverted back to calling you mr/s fraud.
I can and will keep my word, but not if I am attacked by you or anyone else. this is a free forum open to all and we can share our beliefs without resorting to lies to make ourselves seem to be more than what we are.

LTM did a very nice post, saying that we should obey God's command to 'love one another', instead of all the name calling. I said, "Ditto", because it is the truth.

You IMAGINED that I was talking to you. You weren't mentioned, and there was NOTHING in my post that could be construed to mean you personally.

KM
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"the WHY didnt you make your statement that you never lied about that nun?
instead you remained quiet and asked me to provide proof that you said it, and I did.
so there was no "lie being made",
YOU HAD ALREADY MADE IT AND I PROVED IT AND LTM AGREES WITH YOU.
YOU LIE AND SHE SWEARS TO IT.
I never lied about the nun. You didn't prove any thing. You repeated the assumptions of others about what I said...NOT what I said. That is where you made the lie.
KM
I never made a lie, in fact, I could have copied your post but I decided against overkill.(it was around 11/17)

lets face facts, you were wrong, you were shown to be wrong, so just admit it and that would tickle the hearts(that you got the courage to admit a mistake, your husband never does) of many people on this forum.

you arent God, so you arent perfect and none expects you to be.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Psalm 51;11
do not drove me away from before your face
and your ''Holy Spirit''
O do not take away from me.''n''

115 psalm
115 see me here ''trust in God there shield is'' bless
small ones as well great ones
''n'' god will give increase to you
to you and your sons

be bless
be bless
be bless
Who can bless you if I cant?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
trust in Lord
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
In Paul's letter to the Corinthians 7:32-34, he writes: "In all that you do, I want you to be free from worry. An unmarried man can spend his time "doing the Lords work and thinking how to please Him. But a married man "cannot do that as well: because he has to think about his earthly responsibilities and how to please his wife. His interests are divided.(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING FOR PRIESTS CELIBACY)---Verse 34--"It is the same with a girl who marries. She faces the same problem. A girl who is "not married" can devote herself full time in pleasing the Lord in all she is and does"! But a married woman must consider other things such as housekeeping and the likes and dislikes of her husband".(THE CATHOLIC CHURCHES BIBLICAL TEACHING AND REASON FOR SISTERS AND NUNS IN THE RELIGIOUS LIFE).Verse 35 I am saying this "to help you" and not to try to keep you from marrying, but to "help you" to serve the Lord best--"free as possible" to distract your attention from Him."
You see, KayMarie--all you have to do is "read the bible" and believe what is says regarding the Catholic Churches teaching for the religious life instead of "projecting" your own personal (non-catholic) opinion!!! God Bless!!!
For the RCC, or any one else to make laws, commandments of men, unbiblical (requirements or restictions) is to be just like the Pharisees that Jesus judged so harshly.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that biblical enough for you? I'd suggest you and your wife commit it to memory, and then stop doing it. Voila! Just like that, no one will have to call you liars anymore! See how it works?
It would be anyone's greatest accomplishment to get you two to tell the truth for a change.
Oh dear Regina you went the way of Sophie with no answer but name calling, we could say liar liar back at you but we don't have to because we give the Truth from God and you plainly hate it and can't handle or refute it(Truth from God to you).

Go to the Teacher already, May He bless you.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston" lol, when I read your words,
one thing stood out.
she is like Eve in the garden, smiling all of the time that she is lying to God.
You two make lies together...like your 'Eve smiling while lying to God'. Maybe you could give the chapter and verse?
KM
lol, did I say it was in the Bible, I said that is what you reminded me of.I always clarify myself when I am stateing something from the Bible.

and it came to me very quickly, so it might have been from the Lord, cant say one way or the other.however you arent near as perfect as some people on here think that you are. in fact, the more that you post, the more that is revealed about your character.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="preston"
it doesnt work that way.
LTM did a very nice post, saying that we should obey God's command to 'love one another', instead of all the name calling. I said, "Ditto", because it is the truth.
You IMAGINED that I was talking to you. You weren't mentioned, and there was NOTHING in my post that could be construed to mean you personally.
KM
her very first line was about people calling other people liars on this forum, AND THAT WAS THE THEME FROM MIKE FOR TWO WEEKS OR SO,SO IT DIDNT TAKE A PERSON WITH THE IQ OF A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME.

SO IF YOU WERE NOT THROWING THAT SLUR AT ME,

i APOLOGIZE TO YOU.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

who="ReginaM"

Rev. 22:15 But outside (the holy city) are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, AND WHOEVER LOVES AND PRACTICES A LIE.

You already call me a liar when I tell the truth. That is just your way. Knowing that verse doesn't seem to help you any. You know absolutely NOTHING about the incidents that I mentioned, but you declare them to be lies anyway.

KayMarie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 7 hr ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Wed Ponniah 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Crazy 8,273
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Tue christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Aug 23 ELIAS IBARRA 46
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••