Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,657)

Showing posts 393,121 - 393,140 of529,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Jesus Christ come fulfill law.
its love

''neglected''

''you neglected your God''
''its written''

Long time is seen from eyes of prophets.

Did you judge and killed prophets?
yes you are its your law..

''everything will past my words not''
Jesus Christ word is perfect.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>couldyou tell us where Paul changed any Law?
I havent ever read that, so maybe you can enlighten not only me but every one else.
the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and just and good" (Romans 7:12).
doesnt sound like Paul is destoying the law in that verse. may be you just dont have that understanding that paul has?
so how about what he wrote to Timothy?
All scripture" (which certainly includes the Torah, or section known as "the Law") is "profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16).
One of god's laws is: You must stone a girl to death for not being a virgin on her wedding night.

Do you follow this law?

If she is the daughter of a preacher, she must be burned at the stake.

Do you follow this law?

Do you make rape victims marry their rapist? As long as the rapist paid the father 50 shekels, of course.

Do you follow this law?

Why not? Both god and jesus said that you had to follow god's laws; why don't you?

If you tried to follow those law of god's in America, you would be thrown in jail. Most of you claim that your god's laws are above man's laws, but you still don't follow god's laws, why?
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

We don't need think.

''its already seen with eyes of all prophets''
''corupt and neglected''
your law is not my law and never will be..
as well for me and many not exist..
as not exist for Jesus Christ..
its simply like that..

corupt people from corrupt organization lead people astray..
they serve organization not people..

They set up themself above all..

They think they are god..in reality not.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
One of god's laws is: You must stone a girl to death for not being a virgin on her wedding night.
Do you follow this law?
If she is the daughter of a preacher, she must be burned at the stake.
Do you follow this law?
Do you make rape victims marry their rapist? As long as the rapist paid the father 50 shekels, of course.
Do you follow this law?
Why not? Both god and jesus said that you had to follow god's laws; why don't you?
If you tried to follow those law of god's in America, you would be thrown in jail. Most of you claim that your god's laws are above man's laws, but you still don't follow god's laws, why?
I am going to give you a very simple answer.

the Laws were given to help us live a godly life, dont break them, no Punishment.

now see how simple that is?
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

cross
did you put and kill Jesus Christ on cross
-don't kill is your law

then you are
pro-death
trough man come death
you calling on death as well you are pro-death..
then your law not worthy
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real thikie, aren't you?
I am an Atheist. There is no evidence of a god.
then dont concern yourself with His Laws. since you dont beleive Him.

I didnt know that when I first posted to you, so I will not waste my time with you. walk in the light that you believe in

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to give you a very simple answer.
the Laws were given to help us live a godly life, dont break them, no Punishment.
now see how simple that is?
Real simple! You are not following any of the ones I mentioned, so you will next tell me that through jesus, you are forgiven; but you don't even acknowledge that you are failing to obey these laws. You are doing nothing to follow these laws.

You are not thinking, tomorrow god, I will go out and help my neighbor stone his daughter because her wedding sheets were not bloody!

What does your god say about willfully disobeying his laws and doing nothing to correct it?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>then dont concern yourself with His Laws. since you dont beleive Him.
I didnt know that when I first posted to you, so I will not waste my time with you. walk in the light that you believe in
That's stupid! Didn't you read the bible? You are supposed to kill me! You are suppose to kill my entire village! That raises some concern with me.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
More vitriol, more lies, more envy. Do you think God is happy with your doing this? Not a very good "Christian" witness, Kay. You're coming across as an embittered shrew.
~~~

More inquisition and name calling from you Roman Catholics..

Evidently none of you have any proof that you can give from the Bible

Do you do the usual childish thing......that Roman Catholics do

You call names...and vent your rancor.

When you get through name calling you have not accomplished anything....
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
When we are talking about the catholic church and you throw out accusations about our families, you are dodging responsibility.
How many priests have been caught? How many of them has the church moved from one parish to another after the family complained. How many of those priests were caught again? And how many of them were once again, shielded from the law, and moved to yet another parish?
How far up did the cover up go? For how many years?
Once you deal with that, then we can talk about my family.
Eh, you guys are the ones who bring up child sexual abuse every single day.
I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy. My kid is more at risk at your family reunion then a Catholic function with a Priest. Statistically speaking, there are more potential perpetrators in all other institutions- and families.
Point being, I would never get online and trash Blacksheeps family for having molesters and his aunts n uncles being hush hush about it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real thikie, aren't you?
I am an Atheist. There is no evidence of a god.
Anyone that post as much as you ..........indicates that you need to confirm your own silly beliefs. There is a creator freakshow. Tool.....there is no fossil evidence in the evolution debate..........nada. Find another forum to post your trashy, scum, dripplings.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
This is as plain as I can make it. If you don't understand it, get some help.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Anyone who has to post as much as you, is a freakshow. You are false, a liar in everyway TOOL. Gleen your appraisal. You succumb to garbage talk.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your home Herme, and your health is stable.
Thanks

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

who="TheBlackSheep" I have read the bible. I have done a lot of research and I have found that the bible is a man made book, created to control others. If you, or anyone else, has enough evidence to convince me that I am wrong, I would be glad to hear it. After all, if there is a heaven and a hell, I would rather not be tortured for eternity just for not believing in the right god.

I trust that you are sincere in your request.

Your research is without value. There are multitudes out there who love to spout THEIR version of a god...or NO god. Many of them are very intellectual...college professors, and such. But if you read carefully, you will see that each one is very 'proud' of 'their' knowledge. Usually, a few days/years down the road, each of them is proven wrong.

It is like the snake oil salesman of years ago, or the food 'scientists' of today. Every few years one of them comes up with a 'miracle' food that will make you live forever...OR one that is sure to kill you. Give it a few years, and the new 'studies' will come out 'proving' the earlier 'studies' to be wrong.

In the 1960's the 'studies' proved that bread was killing heart patients. If you had a heart attack and went to the hospital, they would not give you bread. They didn't read the Good Book, because it says, that, "bread STRENGTHENS the heart." (Just eat a couple of slices...not the whole loaf".) We ate with a school teacher friend who piled his plate high with mashed potatoes, but bragged that he ate no bread!

It has been the same way with eggs, fats (some are better than others), and other items. In each case TIME and experience have wiped out the 'wisdom of the world'.

Meanwhile, the Bible has plodded right along...read Psalm 119 instead of that gruesome slavery stuff you've been into. Those passages that seem questionable either have translation problems...or your life experiences have not helped you to understand.

In America we once had slavery...but over the years, we learned better, and even began making special arrangements to show special kindness to those people. We even proudly elected a black president. But something happened...many black youth are trying to punish white people today for something that happened to their ancestors 150 years ago. Did YOU ever own a slave? Did YOU ever hang a black man? Few Americans could even THINK about such a thing. We live and work and go to church with them.

But politicians and other 'opinionated' folk are acting as if todays people are guilty of the 'sins of the fathers'.

Watch how the world turns for a bit. You will learn a lot from it. It is something like the 'jot and tittle' discussion we had. The Bible didn't say that we could change the law...it just said that we could break it. The law stays the same...but the offender will be punished.

KayMarie
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I told you o love of darkness..remember my words.

Did you set up yourself over my line.

If you go over
then you will have 2.5 toward 3x times high light then usual inaf destroy this planet and entire Sun system..

now
Have my blessing and peace!

Because upon all of us God exist and control entire human destiny.

Don't make argument with me!
Don't judge me because your leaders set up before many things.

I am believer in Creator of Heaven and Earth.
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

now
Why you tell me..you are atheist!?
Why?

''Did you exist?''

Yes you are!

Because of that..I am believer that my as well your Creator exist.

Why is like that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Real simple! You are not following any of the ones I mentioned, so you will next tell me that through jesus, you are forgiven; but you don't even acknowledge that you are failing to obey these laws. You are doing nothing to follow these laws.
You are not thinking, tomorrow god, I will go out and help my neighbor stone his daughter because her wedding sheets were not bloody!
What does your god say about willfully disobeying his laws and doing nothing to correct it?
Productive advice: study and learn Dispensational Theology v Covenental Theology

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

who="TheBlackSheep"
Again, it is plainly written. One might fulfill prophecy but one cannot fulfill a law. They can either obey it or break it.
Rom. 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore LOVE IS THE FULFILLING OF THE LAW. Obeying God's law IS love; love is obeying it, for GOD'S LAW IS LOVE.
Lev. 19:18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, BUT YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF: I AM THE LORD.(THAT is God's law.)
KayMarie
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

i explain..
your law is not my law..
even if you kill me nothing change..no
Others know how life going into existence.

From tiny cell as ion..ion can go where ever liked toward positive as well negative as conductor.even as tiny invisible trough time as well space become again life..its from all eternity.

You will say;''where is that?''.

Now you need explain why is like that?

Where is nothing how become something!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, none of this made sense to me. jesus said that you were not to change god's laws and that he did not come to destroy the laws. paul comes in and destroys the laws! And you believe paul.
Its clear that you did no read what I provided. I provided a definitionof fulfikll. La dee da la de da la la

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 393,121 - 393,140 of529,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••