Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,700
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

United States

#407453 Dec 7, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sensible? The CC has a history of abuse from 31ce. The 12 Inquisitions for example. Constantine was the first Pope, a Pagan from Rome. All of the teachings of the CC are from Babylon, 2000 years before Christ. Leave the CC church, find the right way to serve God. If you search, He will find you. I do promise.
When someone starts out an argument, "Constantine was the first Pope .. "

It really doesn't matter what point they are trying to make afterwards.
I don't mean to insult you, but Constantine was never a Pope. Anti Catholics can't provide any evidence that Catholicism was different before and after Constantine. However, Catholics can provide evidence that our faith was remarkably similar pre 330 Ad and after.
Clay

United States

#407454 Dec 7, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for asking,i'll be fine,i hope,my doctor is just concerned about my unexplainable weight loss and the run down tired feeling i constantly have,and he believes it is because of the chemo drug i take,he has told me i should stop working and go on disability,he's been trying for a year to get me to do,but i don't feel comfortable doing it,because i'm not disabled to the point that it would kill me to do what i do,it's not an easy job but it helps keep me in good shape, so i thought,but they think otherwise,my family is pushing me also to go on disability. the big factor will be money,what i'd be getting on a monthly basis will factor into any decission i make,i have time to think it through and that's what i'm going to do for now.
Man, I hope all is good otherwise.. What kinda illness do you have?
Also, were once a Catholic?
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407455 Dec 7, 2012
The Greatest Story Ever Told is The Greatest Lie Ever Told.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407456 Dec 7, 2012
truth wrote:
James
explain
'Oruzje ljubavi' onog koji daje zivot u punini.
Christ can recreated church within 3 days.
1000 human years is only one day of Jesus Christ.
You will find the Truth on this site.
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god-toc.htm
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#407457 Dec 7, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>But you are changing the subject. YOU SAID that any unrepentant sin of a believer was "not covered by the blod of Jesus". Which would be enough to condemn one to hell. The fact is, the MOMENT we recieve Christ, we are given a 'FREE GIFT'. All of our sins are at that moment placed under the blood of Jesus. If they are not, we are not saved; we have no assurence of heaven, we are not sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption, We do not have ETERNAL LIFE. We are only 'pardoned' untill the next time we 'fall short of the Glory of God. THEN we would have to be saved all over again.....and on and on we would go.
Proverbs 28:13

13 Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper,
but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Genesis 3:11

11 And he said,“Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

What were the consequences of their unrepentant hearts from the sin they committed?

Whenever there is an unrepentant heart, there must be judgment from God.
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#407458 Dec 7, 2012
Voting for Obama is like being in the Special Olympics,you won but your still retarded.
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#407459 Dec 7, 2012
When Barack and Michelle Obama have sex Michelle always gets on top because Barack Obama always screws up
Whitey

Burlington, WI

#407460 Dec 7, 2012
America is adopting a new currency. Obma is replacing the Dollar with the Food Stamp
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#407461 Dec 7, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>But you are changing the subject. YOU SAID that any unrepentant sin of a believer was "not covered by the blod of Jesus". Which would be enough to condemn one to hell. The fact is, the MOMENT we recieve Christ, we are given a 'FREE GIFT'. All of our sins are at that moment placed under the blood of Jesus. If they are not, we are not saved; we have no assurence of heaven, we are not sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption, We do not have ETERNAL LIFE. We are only 'pardoned' untill the next time we 'fall short of the Glory of God. THEN we would have to be saved all over again.....and on and on we would go.
When we do fall,(sin) let us be sure to learn the lessons from the temptation and from the fall.

If we do not learn, we will likely fall again (right into sinning again.)

Immediately, confess our sins and draw near to God.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#407462 Dec 7, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="_BobLoblah_"07D ec12.....
.....You must own da largest Pulp & Paper mills in da WholeWideWorld to manufacturer the paper on which you keep your listings of 'ALL Catholics'.
Ps:....Define 'a lot' are child molesters.....!!!!!
Most child molestations happen within the immediate family.
How many of your family have you buggered???....ya schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You speak as one who has much knowledge of family problems...and in the same mouth, you defend the CC's TOO loudly.
One of the first attempted 'defenses' that a guilty child presents, is, "he did it, too."
KayMarie
08Dec12.....

......Naw.

You are the LIAR hereIN and so envious and jealous of the Roman Catholic Church that you jest cannot handle anything good that people say about it.

Ps:....Your problem is dat you got buggered early on in life and that you are 'sore' dat you don't have a cock to use.

Have a nice day.

.....Get lost. Phuck Off.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407463 Dec 7, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone starts out an argument, "Constantine was the first Pope .. "
It really doesn't matter what point they are trying to make afterwards.
I don't mean to insult you, but Constantine was never a Pope. Anti Catholics can't provide any evidence that Catholicism was different before and after Constantine. However, Catholics can provide evidence that our faith was remarkably similar pre 330 Ad and after.
Constantine was Pope 25 March 708
– 9 April 715
(7 years+)

Location hidden

#407464 Dec 7, 2012
Whitey wrote:
When Barack and Michelle Obama have sex Michelle always gets on top because Barack Obama always screws up
08Dec12.....

.....Actually BobLoblah suggests dat BroncoBama marry the country.

Ps:.....he has been screwin 'er long enough.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#407465 Dec 7, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>your half right,the church is pagan/christian 50/50%
I think its more like 50%50 half homo and half child molesters.

Location hidden

#407466 Dec 7, 2012
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for asking,i'll be fine,i hope,my doctor is just concerned about my unexplainable weight loss and the run down tired feeling i constantly have,and he believes it is because of the chemo drug i take,he has told me i should stop working and go on disability,he's been trying for a year to get me to do,but i don't feel comfortable doing it,because i'm not disabled to the point that it would kill me to do what i do,it's not an easy job but it helps keep me in good shape, so i thought,but they think otherwise,my family is pushing me also to go on disability. the big factor will be money,what i'd be getting on a monthly basis will factor into any decission i make,i have time to think it through and that's what i'm going to do for now.
08Dec12.....

....Time for you to climb back down in dat baseMent apartment you rent off some farmere's outHouse, crawl onto your filty couch, become sorry for ALL the dings you said about the Roman Catholic Church, bless yourself, put hour head between your legs....

Ps:.....and kiss your arse 'goodBye'.

May God have mercy on your hole.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#407467 Dec 7, 2012
4GVN wrote:
All sin is against God and must be confessed to Him.

Psalm 32:3-5

3 When I kept silent,
my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.

4 For day and night
your hand was heavy on me;
my strength was sapped
as in the heat of summer.

5 ~~~~~Then I acknowledged my sin to you
and did not cover up my iniquity (sin.)
I said,“I will confess
my transgressions (sin) to the Lord.”
And you forgave
the guilt of my sin.~~~~~
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#407468 Dec 7, 2012
Psalm 32:2

2 Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord does not count against them
and in whose spirit is no deceit.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407469 Dec 7, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>08Dec12.....
....Time for you to climb back down in dat baseMent apartment you rent off some farmere's outHouse, crawl onto your filty couch, become sorry for ALL the dings you said about the Roman Catholic Church, bless yourself, put hour head between your legs....
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Is this Persy it sure has under tones in past conversaions and reflects his nature and demonic spirit but hidden by a diffrent name ?
preston

Waverly, OH

#407470 Dec 7, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your information and your response to my post.
I was reluctant at first to say anything about the article but whenever something re sexual abuse is posted my ears perk up because of all my years working with offwnders and victims.I agree that people exploit this particular problem and inflame the numbers to discredit the Church.My goal is a balance hold the real offenders accountable with no minimizing or cover up. Protect the innocent priests who are serving God and are now in a vulnerable position because of those who offended and those who covered up.
I was never accused myself but for a while my institution worked with girls. Often they used accusation to get even with a staff who held them accountabkle etc. At the same time have seen victims decimated by people an entire system that did not want to believe them.Both poles are abhorrent.
a word of advice, this person can and probably will be your worst enemy, so be careful. I could go back and find someposts as to how she/he treated John another Orthodox, so be careful
preston

Waverly, OH

#407471 Dec 7, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Persy it sure has under tones in past conversaions and reflects his nature and demonic spirit but hidden by a diffrent name ?
dont feed the troll, I dont and never have used those kinds of words and you know it.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#407472 Dec 7, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>08Dec12.....
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
basement, apartment. rent off some farmers out house, defends the catholics against anyone else on this board but it is ok for him to do it his self. Yeppers sounds likes Persy to me ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 7 hr John 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr Mr Sir 8,699
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 23 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Sun Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
More from around the web