Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,653
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#407432 Dec 6, 2012
very sad..''who don't have clue''..very sad..nobody lock up them there..shame what a shame..after all many revoke who can't.. so simple..is that you clu..yes..
As you see kids in ordinary school..yes they can be lazy as well crazy..so what?

Now look many talent who is simple born as talent!

Is that deference then you force someone what can't or have ability to do?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#407433 Dec 6, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sensible? The CC has a history of abuse from 31ce. The 12 Inquisitions for example. Constantine was the first Pope, a Pagan from Rome. All of the teachings of the CC are from Babylon, 2000 years before Christ. Leave the CC church, find the right way to serve God. If you search, He will find you. I do promise.
Thank you. I left the RC church a long time ago. I made an honest effort to re-join but it didn't work (there are some things I miss about it). I'm aware of some horrible things the church has done in the past - I was trying to be nice. During WWII, "Hitler's pope" didn't do as he should have done, no matter how many of today's Catholics will deny his lack of charity towards people he COULD have helped. Excuses are still being made for his terrible sins, sins which hurt so many, many innocent people.(I can almost hear the deniers practically screeching right now.) The RC church is unbelievably far removed from Jesus' teachings. I think His teachings are wonderful, though He was only one of countless preachers who taught the very same philosophy. My main reason for my disbelief that Jesus was divine is that I find it practically impossible to REALLY think any dead body can come back to life. I hope it's true, but I think it's quite incredible. Another thing, supposedly when He resurrected, a bunch of long-dead saints somehow came out of their graves and walked among the crowds. Do you believe that? If they did come back, what did they do - die again and jump back into the ground? Some of these old stories are just too much, it seems. But if you have good reason to believe in any of this, I'm more than willing to listen.
truth

Perth, Australia

#407434 Dec 6, 2012
Why others institution is better does meter which religion or not religion?
no-religion org.
or
no-religion institution
Did they abuse or make direct or indirect victims on massive scale?
Yes much more.

Now they liked deadly control with intelligent design.
chip as cheap very cheep life as nothing as you see animals in zoo..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#407435 Dec 6, 2012
no
much more early in matrix come whooooooooo

i don't defend what you try tell me..no

your policy to control system behind economic and finacial dependence as well much more don't have nothing to do with Jesus Christ belivers..
We wrote many time how its easy make someone as undeground control state any org any institution..but
but you can't control belivers as corect zillion/zillion when Jesus Christ say..you are alive church as beliver in your midest is my altar..

yes
0003 bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
dr hubo policy is gone invisible spirit..

Are you for sure that speed can't destroy building house or any building..yes yes yes i am very sure..without any gun or spend any money less asked for license from nobody..only if you have that power.

''if if if''
truth

Perth, Australia

#407436 Dec 6, 2012
In future you have offer like never before miracle..o really..its not god its fine perfect destruction.

Why they fall as they fall before?
truth

Perth, Australia

#407437 Dec 6, 2012
We have government and ministers who can declare just for one dollar others lunatic or send evil friend destroy anyone for one dollar like never before.

Because of that institutional harassment many revolution is win against all of them.
In future will be some.media not going help..because media is not leadership its just cover up as they know many things what is wrong as they doing wrong as they know it is as it is.

Good people not going tolerated as is not do in past will be in future too.

You will asked yourself on which way.
Does meter which way..we stop respect many things..how its look when you ignore someone..very nice..really.
marge

Ames, IA

#407438 Dec 6, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is not in and of itself a sin. It is the action that's sinful. I never said post-pubescent males were *in* the priesthood. Kay, you're grasping at straws. You enjoy attacking the Church and will say absolutely anything, true or not, in order to do so. You threw down the sex abuse card, turned it into strictly pedophilia which it isn't, and are now trying to say that those who enter the priesthood and religious life are mere teenagers who haven't a clue as to what they're doing. According to you they're discerning vocations because the notion of responding to a higher calling sounds romantic. It couldn't possibly be that these are highly educated adults who've given a tremendous amount of thought and prayer for several years in their discernment of a life of service to God, to answer His personal call, to build up and minister to His kingdom. Self control for love of God...what a concept!
Robert was right, priests are married to the Church. At one point, the disciples ask Christ if it is "expedient not to marry?" He replies that "not all can accept this teaching; but those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born so...and there are eunuchs who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let him accept it who can" (Mt 19:10-12).
Interesting article: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/resources/a...
Hey Regina:)

You know my take on this right? The sin part comes in when your young men love the church more than God who made it. Therefore they don't know or follow the Gospel but their flesh and are NOT SAVED. We know this because many others can serve God for a lifetime and not fall into that sort of sin.

I would like to have a back and forth with this with you Regina I believe we could both come to better understanding, not now though bed time, love you:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#407439 Dec 6, 2012
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The article does not contend the definition of pedophilia you have given.
Second, The conclusion is based on the John Jay Independent study and they say, "Another key difference found in the study is that a little less that half of the priests (1881) were found to be subject to unsubstantiated allegations.
An unsubstantiated allegation was defined as “an allegation that was proven to be untruthful and fabricated” as a result of a criminal investigation. This rate of false accusations is much higher than found in the general population.
So I suppose you could challenge the methodology of how they arrived at the rate, nevertheless it was the finding and that information is not provided. One can also easily argue that just as many factors are involved regardless of the institution and some of those possible motives are given. Regardless it is not anywhere near the focus of the study nor does it seek to discredit legitimate claims, but rather look at the whole for the fullest extent of the picture. The numbers are the numbers.
Third, I think the article was more than fair in pointing out that no definite statisitics can be applied in terms of false memory.
You are a freakshow. The CC is pagan 100%. Don't defend a sore on humanity.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407440 Dec 6, 2012
The Pope is an the Antichrist.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407441 Dec 6, 2012
All religion is a Scourge on humankind?
truth

Perth, Australia

#407442 Dec 6, 2012
James

explain

'Oruzje ljubavi' onog koji daje zivot u punini.

Christ can recreated church within 3 days.
1000 human years is only one day of Jesus Christ.
James

Brisbane, Australia

#407444 Dec 6, 2012
truth wrote:
James
explain
'Oruzje ljubavi' onog koji daje zivot u punini.
Christ can recreated church within 3 days.
1000 human years is only one day of Jesus Christ.
Look at the truth at, http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god-toc.htm
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#407445 Dec 6, 2012
The Palestinian Jews of the early Christian era rejected the Apocrapha. The Jews of Palestine-including the Jewish Council of Jamnia, which met in A.D.90-rejected the Apocrypha. This is understandable, in view of the fact that there were no Jewish Propets who lived during the 400 yr. period between the old and new testaments.(the time that much of the Apocrypha was written).In keeping with this, ancient Jewish historian Flavius josephus excluded the Apocrypha from Scripture. Philo, a Jewish eacher who lived in the first century,quoted from almost every canonical Old Testament book, but never once quoted from the Aprocrypha.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#407446 Dec 7, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jethro sorry to hear you were ill, hope you are ok now.
thanks for your concern LT,i'm ok,the problem is i'm burnt out,my job is physical and the chemo drugs are burning me out,i'll be leaving work for awhile under protest,but dr. insists i take time off regroup get tests done plus an mri and see what's going on,i'm on a 12,000 calorie diet a day and i'm not putting any weight on,and i failed a stress test,meaning lifting weights and so forth,i use to be able to bench press 225 lbs 20 times dead lift 400 lbs,i'm down to 10 times each then i get extremely tired,i have no signs of cancer, and that is the puzzling part.it could be the chemo drug that is doing this to me.

usa

#407447 Dec 7, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but you Jethro8 can "believe what you want"! I've listen to your anti-catholicism distortions of TRUE history and biblical truths, repeatedly!! I'll stick to the TRUTH of history and the bible with Jesus Christ at (Daily Mass, the Eucharist, the biblical readings, the Sacraments and the Adoration Prayer Chapel, in and through Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church, which continues to grow (world-wide) each and every day. Hope your atheism, or agnosicism or "whatever -unbelief of the TRUTH--- that you "prefer to hold onto"---works out for you!!
you can deny it till hell (the church) freezes over,but the people know the truth,your church is not what it claims to be,and it's incomprehensible that they would make such a rediculous statement considering their past history of murders,tortures,molestings,mo ney laundering,bank fraud,and who knows what else they've done,it's all factual,you are just blinded by the sparkles and glitter they put on display in their churches to get you to believe they are the real deal.jesus was rejected as the son of god because he looked ordinary to people,a true devine king,would look like royalty, dressed in fancy robes of silk an linens,that is what people would think,and the c.c. is doing the same thing,they build these architechual wonders and fill them with gold and silver trinkets and put idols on the walls to draw people to them and take them for their money,that's all they care about,they themselves proved that by covering up the child molesting that was going on.the most hideous of crimes against a child and they did not care,and you want to call it gods true church,that is the biggest farce i've ever heard.

usa

#407448 Dec 7, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but you Jethro8 can "believe what you want"! I've listen to your anti-catholicism distortions of TRUE history and biblical truths, repeatedly!! I'll stick to the TRUTH of history and the bible with Jesus Christ at (Daily Mass, the Eucharist, the biblical readings, the Sacraments and the Adoration Prayer Chapel, in and through Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church, which continues to grow (world-wide) each and every day. Hope your atheism, or agnosicism or "whatever -unbelief of the TRUTH--- that you "prefer to hold onto"---works out for you!!
Daily Mass, the Eucharist, the biblical readings, the Sacraments and the Adoration Prayer Chapel....JETHRO:this is all man made B.S. if the history i posted is wrong prove it,instead of just throwing insults and garbage around,prove that the crimes i spoke of are untrue,i know for a fact you can't do that,because if you could,you would of by now,but you just utter the same old thing post after post,and none of it contains any real historical facts. prove they didn't torture people into joining the church,prove the church of antioch was not taken by force,prove the crusades are a myth,prove they never touched a child,prove they never laundered money for the mafia,and commited bank fraud,prove they had the devine right to change gods commandments,prove it's ok to worship idols/saints. ball is your side of the court now. show some true factual history that proves everything i posted is wrong....good luck.

usa

#407449 Dec 7, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a freakshow. The CC is pagan 100%. Don't defend a sore on humanity.
your half right,the church is pagan/christian 50/50%

usa

#407450 Dec 7, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"
Hojo...I recognize your posts before I even see your name. Try praising God instead of your One True Apostolic Catholic Church, Sacraments, and the Adoration Prayer Chapel.
KayMarie
back in the good old days you, would be tried and crucified as a heretic for what you just posted.

usa

#407451 Dec 7, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Daily Mass, the Eucharist, Prayer, Bible Readings, etc.---are ALL giving "glory, adoration, respect, homage, reverence, veneration and PRAISE to Almighty God HIMSELF and to HIS SON Jesus Christ, ALL which is manifested in and through Our Lords Catholic Church--of which HIS bride---IS---the Church!......... Thanks KayMarie and Gods Blessing to you and your family during this season of Advent!!
don't you feel guilty at all about lying? "Our Lords Catholic Church",show me a passage from any book that says jesus is catholic.i've never met a jew that is catholic, have you? or anyone here? has anyone here met a jewish catholic?? or better yet, followed catholic traditions?

usa

#407452 Dec 7, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="LTM"
Hi Jethro sorry to hear you were ill, hope you are ok now.
Same here. Praying for you.
Gif and KM
thanks for asking,i'll be fine,i hope,my doctor is just concerned about my unexplainable weight loss and the run down tired feeling i constantly have,and he believes it is because of the chemo drug i take,he has told me i should stop working and go on disability,he's been trying for a year to get me to do,but i don't feel comfortable doing it,because i'm not disabled to the point that it would kill me to do what i do,it's not an easy job but it helps keep me in good shape, so i thought,but they think otherwise,my family is pushing me also to go on disability. the big factor will be money,what i'd be getting on a monthly basis will factor into any decission i make,i have time to think it through and that's what i'm going to do for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 4 hr John 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr Sir 8,699
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 20 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 21 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
More from around the web