Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,609)

Showing posts 392,161 - 392,180 of513,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

junior d wrote:
Too bad there wrong.
06Dec12.....

.....'they're'.....ya uneducated nincompoop....'juniorStupid'.. .

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

guest wrote:
I ordered thisand watched. It was interesting to say the least. http://www.pbs.org/inquisition/and it basically said what Catholics on this board have been saying. That the Inquisition handed the 'heretics' over to the secularauthorities for punishment. So.AGAIN I will say, the worldas we understand it today, is different than the world during the Inquisition. Today we understand "SecularAuthorities" as being distinctand separate from the Catholic Church. In those days, the "SecularAuthorities" wereallowed to be in place BY the Catholic Church, so IN ESSENCE the SecularAuthorities WERE the Catholic Church.And once they became institutionalized torturersand murderers THEY WERE NO LONGER THE ONE TRUE CHURCH, canyou not understand that? They became murderersalmost immediately, though - weall know that...so inactuality they were NEVER the one true church, especially since they immediately setabout the change everything Christ warned themabout, startingwith; Do not callany manyour Father. Secret Files Of The Inquisition states: For over 600 years The Inquisition enforced Catholic Orthodoxyaround the world. the word "enforced" conjures up thoughts of violence, does it not? The Catholic Church isa joke,and those who have been sucked into its system,are the jesters. Jesus Christ would never beassociatedwith a system suchas the Catholic Church - but in its lust for powerand prominence, the Catholic Church certainly has tried to grab hold of the legitimacy thatassociationwith Christ represents. Since Their Very First Murder The Church Has Shown,Without Equivocation, Who TheyAre TrulyAssociatedWith.any questions?
06Dec12.....

.....anyVon who uses da word 'basically' in a conversation don't know what they are talking about. It ranks up there with 'whatever','whenever','whoever ','maybe', and today's eeejits 'awesome' and the most despicable 'no problem, no problem'.

Ps:...anyOne who uses 'basically'... twice are schidt-for-brains.

You 'guest' are very close to being schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

guys. religions a matter of personal choice. if you choose to be in one then all the power to ya. but.. should you try and PUSH your religion on others like some think they have to. then theyre just making fools of themselves and what they believe in. one can have faith in ones religion WITHOUT BEATING YER FREAKIN CHEST ABOUT IT!
nuff said

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Crickback wrote:
guys. religions a matter of personal choice. if you choose to be in one then all the power to ya. but.. should you try and PUSH your religion on others like some think they have to. then theyre just making fools of themselves and what they believe in. one can have faith in ones religion WITHOUT BEATING YER FREAKIN CHEST ABOUT IT!
nuff said
06Dec12.....

.....ans so here you are 'tryin' to convince members of da Topic to see things your way.

Ps:....Isn't dat preaching!!!!!Vot's da difference.

Are you a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Your Creator see everything.
What is visible and not visible.
It is in vain all story that real Creator did not know nothing.

You are created on his image..then what a about other creation what you try hide..ok if are you..then you need know..real Creator see everything.
now
you don't liked me..
Why is like that?

then you need explain two words

''halali or forgiveness''

Why Jesus Christ is liar?

What a shame from corupt mind?

ok
you are not believer
then ''Why you liked your organization to be with faith?''

''faith'' is build within you..does meter you liked be like God..

''every word which you can't escape''
''where ever you go its waiting''
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make up a list of excuses for why they do not follow this verse:
1. It is the OT, we are not under the old laws!{Now put the 10 commandments up in every school and public building!}
2. You are reading from the wrong translation!
3. god meant that you could not make images of other gods!
4. Our images are not graven.{We ignore the rest of the verse.}
or....

5. They hate Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

you will have 2.5 more day as light then night in darkness o you lover of darkness..
Remember my words!
Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
Absolutely. It was Satan who prompted them to do such a thing! It's glaringly obvious to those who trust the Word of God.
-
I guess when the Church was doing all this dirty work, they never dreamed we would have instant communication as we do today. They thought they would be able to get away with doing what they wanted to do. What the Pope wanted to do.
-
And that is what Jesus meant when he said, "the Gates of Hell will not prevail" against the truth.
-
Even through the Dark Ages there were ALWAYS individuals who knew the Catholic Church would not be able to wipe out the TRUTH THAT IS WRITTEN IN GOD'S WORD.
-
-
Hebrews 4:
12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
-
-
THE WORD OF GOD is sharper than any double-edged sword.
-
The Bible DOES NOT SAY the Word of the POPE is sharper than any double-edged sword.
For centuries, Catholics were foreigners in their own church.......

Corinthians 9-12 --- "So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air. 10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning. 11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and the speaker is a foreigner to me. 12 So it is with you. Since you are eager for gifts of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church."

....until a saint named Michael spoke with the Vatican and they saw the errors of their ways.

Who says the RCC can't learn and grow?

Thank you, Michael.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Free Mind

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you stop reading the bible! You are embarrassing them! ;)
Only they can quote to proper portions of the bible!
Only they can quote from the OT, when it is convenient to their beliefs of to suppress yours.
I cannot be suppressed, thanks to http://skepticsannotatedbible.com
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

its stay upon my bad in house of my grandfather property..i don't see face not any hand as Ghost Holy Ghost..they asked me
''what is most strongest on world''
''Love your God with all your mind and all your heart''

I tell direct without any reserve deeply from my heart. Without any scare at all.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Dec12.....
.....Nope.....
..Not dat von.
If you weren't toooooooo lazy and did some research, you vill find dat Bobloblah (not Bob Loblaws) has beeen around TOPIX Forums a long, long time. Why, you're jest a newComer 'snotNose' along vit being a schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....You are obviously fooled into dinking that the two posters you mentioned are da same....ya eeejit.
Now 'shataanSicke'....git thee forth and multiply in not so many words...in orher words Phuck Off.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You say......my name is Bobloblah (not Bob Loblaws)

What moron would name themselves Bobloblahlah.....furthermore

..The way you construct words, and sentences, its obvious to all of us that you were NEVER! " HOOKED ON PHONICS"....

ps you can't even spell the F word right.

Take my advice, find your former grade 1 teacher and go from there.

BUSTED!!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Dec12.....
.....Nope.....
..Not dat von.
If you weren't toooooooo lazy and did some research, you vill find dat Bobloblah (not Bob Loblaws) has beeen around TOPIX Forums a long, long time. Why, you're jest a newComer 'snotNose' along vit being a schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....You are obviously fooled into dinking that the two posters you mentioned are da same....ya eeejit.
Now 'shataanSicke'....git thee forth and multiply in not so many words...in orher words Phuck Off.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I gave you a FUNNY JUDGEE anyway. I couldn't help myself.

My 15 year old border collie can type on my computer and construct words and sentences better than you can. ARF ARF ARF!

Come on Bob! thats the best you got.

BUSTED!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Abuse scandals worldwide, vatican bank money laundering scandals, infighting cardinals in the vatican for power control, investigations of 47,000 nuns in america, catholics wanting optional celebacy and women priests, priests forming unions..........

All of this in just the past few years, and the vatican as usual says "ITS NOT OUR FAULT"

UNBELIEVABLE!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many verses you quote, you will never erase:
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.(Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
Keep trying! It makes you look smart! Seriously!!
Leviticus 25:39

39 “‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and sell themselves to you, do not make them work as slaves.

These slaves (poor-without money, food, etc.) were to be treated well, workers/employees, not working him like you might want to work a slave.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.(Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
Thief/pay for your debt:

Exodus 22:3

3 but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed.

“Anyone who steals must certainly make restitution, but if they have nothing,[[[they must be SOLD to pay for their theft.]]]
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:22

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be <fined> whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows.

Is your fine too much for striking this pregnant woman, then you could be SOLD as a slave for your punishment!

Other assaults could, also, result in slavery, as your punishment...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeing your slave

Deuteronomy 15:12

12 If any of your people—Hebrew men or women—sell themselves to you and serve you [six years,] in the seventh year you must let them go FREE.

Slave free after serving 6 years....

You must supply your slave before letting them go....

Deuteronomy 15:14

14 Supply them LIBERALLY from your flock, your threshing floor and your winepress. Give to them as the Lord your God has blessed you.

***Give to them as the Lord you God has BLESSED YOU.....
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
According to Catholicism ... 2nd Commandment:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Wow. You are completely lost.

You remind me every time you post, that I indeed belong to the true Church.
What's sad, is I know our side has been explained to you. Yet, you ignore it and continue to spread ideological propaganda.
Please don't refer to yourself as a Christian anymore... Its incredibly insulting.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post "guest."
No its not a great post LTM. Its called BARING FALSE WITNESS.
Its a cult pamphlet. I don't understand why people like you and guest eat this stuff up.
You're victims, and whomever succeeds in convincing you that this is truth, will be in hell someday. That is a very serious matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 392,161 - 392,180 of513,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Cultastic 7,652
Pope stirs Communion debate with call to woman 22 hr Sherlayne 1
Pope John XXIII launched Vatican II and then some Wed Gods R Delusions x Mine 1
Why the Pope Doesn't Care What We Think About t... (Apr '12) Wed Sherlayne 42
Cuban government makes Good Friday official hol... Apr 22 open mind 7
Easter No. 3 for a Prisoner of Castro Apr 21 Knight Templar 1
Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter Apr 20 DR WILLAMS 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••