Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
392,141 - 392,160 of 537,391 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I would have no trouble locating a good mental health practitioner in Sault Ste. Marie. When would you be available for an appointment?
have you noticed when she is caught in a lie, she uses her eyes or something else, as her excuse,

rather than admitting that she lied and was caught in her lies.

if I had to be that deceitful, I wouldnt be on this forum, since there are some that arent as ignorant as her and gif.still trying to be nice as you mentioned(sic).

oops, that is from that dead language, excuse me.lol
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get worked up in the secrets. For some odd reason.. You do.
Its my understanding, that Mary is a powerful powerful intercessor. But she can only act if we humans make the initiative. She brings the prayers to Jesus in a similar way when she interceded at the wedding in Cana when Christ performed His first miracle.
God, of course, knew WWII Was going to happen, but He respects our free will and even allows evil to interact in our lives in order to bring out the greater good in humans. We humans could have stopped WWII. Mary could not have on her own. It takes us to act first. Once we make that initial step, Mary, the Saints and our earthy friends can pull us along.
Its like the drug addict who badly needs treatment. His friends and family can't really do much UNLESS he makes the initial step. No matter how badly you wanna help the person, if they don't want it, you can't help them. You ever watch Intervention on TV? The ones who get help are the ones who look at their family members and say "ok, I need to be saved".. Then and only then, can the family really get the power to help.
Mary is our spiritual Mother, and the Saints are our friends. They desperately wanna get involved in helping us to Jesus Christ. But their hands are tied, unless we act first.
CLAY says......

..Its my understanding, that Mary is a powerful powerful intercessor.

MICHAEL says....

...Battle of the intercessors!

..Muslims believe with all their hearts, according to the Quar'an 39:44 that ALL intercessors belong to ALLAH exclusively.

Clay says Muslims are wrong! Muslims say Christians are wrong?

Michael says, who really gives a shite!(lol)

UNBELIEVABLE!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I would have no trouble locating a good mental health practitioner in Sault Ste. Marie. When would you be available for an appointment?
Anthony, I found a mental health clinic for you. NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY!... Its close to home in Minneapolis.

http://www.bhs.umn.edu/east-bank-clinic/menta...

However, there is a waiting list.........take a number!!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>have you noticed when she is caught in a lie, she uses her eyes or something else, as her excuse,
if I had to be that deceitful, I wouldnt be on this forum, since there are some that arent as ignorant as her and gif.still trying to be nice as you mentioned(sic).
Preston.

...You seem to be hung up on Liars. Almost every post its about those that are not truthful.

When Preston! are you going to give us the total number of Catholic Bishops around america who LIED, DECEIVED and COVERED up criminal behavior commited by their minion priests?

You say nothing! Do you want some help tallying up the total?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
You do this ONLY FOR YOUR OWN TRIBE, not for people from other nations.
The message is clear. Slavery is OK, for the Bible tells us so.
Period, the end.
There you go again! You are not allowed to read more than you are told!:-):-):-)
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony, I have some one better His name is Jesus. He is my Rock.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

confrinting with the word wrote:
.....and IT WILL NOT BE GOD'S WILL, OR HIS FAULT.(Certainly He could prevent it...but He would have to make robots out of us...or just wipe us out.) He put us here to do a job, and to learn some things.

Don't blame God when you/we don't do OUR job that He is given us to do.
KayMarie
Liar.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>have you noticed when she is caught in a lie, she uses her eyes or something else, as her excuse,
lol. Some of these folks think that Jesus spoke the King's English.

I'm sorry for her that she is suffering from brain tumors. The last thing I'd be doing with that kind of ailment would be trashing other faiths on a public forum. I think it may be making her issues worse.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston.
...You seem to be hung up on Liars. Almost every post its about those that are not truthful.
When Preston! are you going to give us the total number of Catholic Bishops around america who LIED, DECEIVED and COVERED up criminal behavior commited by their minion priests?
You say nothing! Do you want some help tallying up the total?
nope!!!

they arent on this forum lying.that is what is important to me.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LTM...
I could never get my mind around praying for the dead.
......If someone was bad, and sinful and now dead, what does praying do for them? Really? If 100 people pray for a dead soul is that better than 1 person praying for them?
If someone lived a good clean life and died, whats the point in praying for them?
When you pray for someone, how is that recorded? Does God read your mind that you are praying for them?
Its all rediculous!
......and BUSTED!
makes no common sense......
Hi Michael, I could never figure that one out myself, because the Bible clearly says we are not to pray to the dead.
Once someone is is dead it is to late to be good, your fate is sealed. Absent from the body is present with the Lord, if a person is in Christ, if not then they go to hell.
what else that doesn't make sense to me is these doomsday prophets, who predicted a certain day . The Bible clearly says No man knows the hours not even the son only the Father which is in Heaven.
I think its only a fear tactic.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Some of these folks think that Jesus spoke the King's English.
I'm sorry for her that she is suffering from brain tumors. The last thing I'd be doing with that kind of ailment would be trashing other faiths on a public forum. I think it may be making her issues worse.
I told gif that the other night but it went over his head.

and I agree with you, and also more important, the bible agrees with you, but unlike gif, I aint gonna beat her to death with what Jesus says about people like her.

the sad thing is that if a person lies about one thing, they may lie about other things too.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says......
..Its my understanding, that Mary is a powerful powerful intercessor.
MICHAEL says....
...Battle of the intercessors!
..Muslims believe with all their hearts, according to the Quar'an 39:44 that ALL intercessors belong to ALLAH exclusively.
Clay says Muslims are wrong! Muslims say Christians are wrong?
Michael says, who really gives a shite!(lol)
UNBELIEVABLE!
You just found out through that internet thingy that Muslims and Christians disagree on religion huh?
Buhahaha.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony, I found a mental health clinic for you. NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY!... Its close to home in Minneapolis.
http://www.bhs.umn.edu/east-bank-clinic/menta...
However, there is a waiting list.........take a number!!
Does anyone else hear the crickets chirping?

Get a new schtick Mike, it's tiresome. I know what...since you're so starved for attention, maybe you should try taking your wife on a vacation instead of speding all your time huddled around a computer trying to fill in for Rodney Dangerfield.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Michael, I could never figure that one out myself, because the Bible clearly says we are not to pray to the dead.
Once someone is is dead it is to late to be good, your fate is sealed. Absent from the body is present with the Lord, if a person is in Christ, if not then they go to hell.
what else that doesn't make sense to me is these doomsday prophets, who predicted a certain day . The Bible clearly says No man knows the hours not even the son only the Father which is in Heaven.
I think its only a fear tactic.
LTM, Mike doesn't believe the bible is God's written word. Why would you be looking for agreement from him on what it says?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
or....
5. They hate Jesus.
Yes! How many things, that you do not believe in, do you spend time hating?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 25:39
39 “‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and sell themselves to you, do not make them work as slaves.
These slaves (poor-without money, food, etc.) were to be treated well, workers/employees, not working him like you might want to work a slave.
Are you really that stupid or just playing around? I am serious! I cannot tell. You quote the bible, proving my point, and you act as if you out smarted me.

Treat them well, but if they piss you off, you can kill them. WTF?

OK, I talked myself into it. You are not stupid, you are just playing me! I was hoping that no one was really that stupid!

Then again, maybe you have a nurse standing by yelling, "BREATH!" every few seconds.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeing your slave
Deuteronomy 15:12
12 If any of your people—Hebrew men or women—sell themselves to you and serve you [six years,] in the seventh year you must let them go FREE.
Slave free after serving 6 years....
You must supply your slave before letting them go....
Deuteronomy 15:14
14 Supply them LIBERALLY from your flock, your threshing floor and your winepress. Give to them as the Lord your God has blessed you.
***Give to them as the Lord you God has BLESSED YOU.....
Odd how you left out the part about the slave's wife and children. They get to stay with the master, for life.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your future sins already forgiven if you decide not to repent after you commit them?
No, Anthony, that is not the way it works. It is like this. I ask you a question, then you answer said question. You don't ignor it and ask another question. You can do it. It just seems to be very difficult for you. Try again.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
Did you know that gossiping is a sin, old woman?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
Well Clay changing the Ten Commandments of God is very serious, and they have been changed by the Catholic church like it or not it is a fact.
They are also in grieve sin of adding and subtracting from God's Holy Word.
The trutth is in the pudding Clay.
There is not place like purgatory, Mary is not Queen of Heaven you caatholic's do bow and pray to idols,(IMAGES OF MARY AND OTHER SAINTS SUPPOSITLY, THERE IS EVEN A STAUTE OF SUPPOSITLY JESUS ON THE CROSS AT THE FIRST OF THE CHURCH, PEOPLE BOW AND CROSS THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF IT AND PRAY AND TALK TO IT.
aRE YOU DENYING YOU DO THESE THINGS IF YOU DON'T GOOD FOR YOU,
BUT EVERY CATHOLIC I HAVE SEEN ENTER THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DOES THE SAME THINF.
THE ENTER THE CHURCH STICK THEIR FINGERS IN A URNAL OF HOLY WATER AND CROSS THEN SELVES WALK DOWN THE CHURCH AISLE CROSS THEM SELVE AND HALF KNEEL AND ENTER THE PEW KNEEL ON THE LITTLE BAR IN FRONT OF THEM IN THE PEW.
SEEN PEOPLE GO TO THE STATUES OF MARY AND THE SAINTS, KISS THEIR FEET LIGHT CANDLES AND KNEEL AND PRAY TO THE STATUES.
THIS IS WORSHIP IN ITS CLEAREST FORM CLAY . IT IS WORSHIP OF THE DEAD PEOPLE INSTEAD, OF BOWING BEFORE THE LIVING HOLY RIGHTIOUS UNSEEN GOD. WHO SEES YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING.
'THOU SHALL NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELF AND IDOLS OR ANY LIKENESS OF WHAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE OR THE EARTH BELOW OR BELOW THE EARTH OR UNDER THE WATERS OR BENETHE THE WATERS.
NOW WEATHER IF MARY IS IN HEAVEN OR IN THE EARTH BELOW, YOU HAVE A IMAGE OF HER YOU BOW TO AND PRAY, SAME WITH THE REST OF THE SAINTS.
IT IS FORBIDDEN BY GOD TO DO SO CLAY.
YOUR CATHOLIC LEADERS SAY ITS ALRIGHT TO BUT GOD SAYS ITS NOT, SO THEY ARE LYING AND CHANGING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.
CLAY I BELIEVE YOU TO BE A VERY GOD LOVING MAN, WHO WANTS TO SERVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLING A FALSE DOCTRINE. THE TRUTH IS IN THE VERY BOOK THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CLAIMS THEY GAVE THE WORLD, SO WHY AREN'T THEY OBEYING IT THEMSELVES??
THAT IS THE MILLIOM DOLLAR QUESTION CLAY.
-
-
Anthony MN wrote:
-
Well aren't you the prize citizen, Anthony? Pretending to have the ability to accurately assess someone's mental health over the internet, and offering your services in locating a Mental Healthcare provider. If you would have no trouble locating one for LTM ...HOW COME YOU CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ONE FOR YOURSELF? Yeah, you should probably be more concerned for your own mental health. To think that you are so deeply entrenched in the delusions of the Catholic Church that anyone who proves you wrong needs mental health care? How delusional is that?
-
It simply proves what a good Catholic you are! Fully indoctrinated and fully brainwashed into believing it is the JOB of the CATHOLIC church and the Pope to challenge and change God's Word as they see fit.
-
Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••