Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683952 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

ReginaM

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#406548 Dec 2, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
ReginaM
Peace
I think there is one thing which is most misunderstood, by non-Catholics, as well as Catholics....That the Mass is actively participated in by the laity. And it is taught to be actively participated in....
Especially non-Catholics have the view that everything comes down from a hierarchy, and this makes the laity some sort of mindless zombie, just following orders.
I think there is evidence within the walls of every church that there are persons, in there, as a habit, or a tradition, but this has been on the decline. And that is a good thing. Get rid of the dead weight. Get back to the basics, live and teach them.
The first half of the Mass, the Gathering in to Hear the Word(Bible) is where one actively participates with the mind and heart, as much as the Feast and the Going Forth....
Hi, Robert! You are so right. We are to fully participate in the Mass, we are to *pray* the Mass. It is the highest prayer we can offer. Sometimes I'm distracted with the stuff of life, worries and so forth, but the best and most fruitful masses are those in which I'm fully present. I love when I see someone with their hands together, pointing straight up to heaven for the entire Mass. It's so intimate, so inspiring. I think God puts those angels in our midst as an example. To be so deep into the Liturgy is such a joy. Thank you.

Go in peace to love and serve the Lord, and one another.

A blessed Advent season to you and yours!
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406549 Dec 2, 2012
http://www.google.com.au/search...

In materialistic world man and woman start discover what is already very well known..from whom?..your loving Creator left..
''i am within you''..
part what is as exist within or without your neurons or any part of your cell body is about what?

''soul=dusa''
Did you know who control that?

Did you know why your Father or mother play killing baby about what?

Is that play as well kill baby to become possess soul in vain or very dangerous game are very popular or very very ow-full crime.

Conciseness as well purpose with conciseness for good or very bad things as well not conciseness which grow up into real crime..if disable did they have still soul..yes they have still soul.
Between conciseness or wanted or not to wanted what is deference.

''precious'' creation is that definition which we need know about all of us as well future generation..or we still need listen ow-full leaders ''who can and who can't''..

If you still have who can and who can't..but precious life become born..what you will do judge?!
How you will judge if child as precious to be born
from
-poor family
-rich family
-white family
-yellow family
-black family
-Yew family
-Christian family
-Muslim family
-or any other family

''precious life'' wanted or not wanted..

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#406550 Dec 2, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Robert! You are so right. We are to fully participate in the Mass, we are to *pray* the Mass. It is the highest prayer we can offer.
Can you tell me where in the bible you find that? I have read the bible, but I must have missed that part.

catholic mass was held in Latin, was it not? Did you understand Latin? Why has the Latin fallen out of favor for many? Did jesus hold mass in Latin?
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406551 Dec 2, 2012
Language..yes your religion as well not religion teachers teach you or very nice people wrote books or any symbol left..
tower..yes in past time people understood each other what they talking..not any deference of any meaning which they can't understood..but fall..yes its been fall as well destroy that sort of collective understanding..now..its very sad describe o its that language hard for you..no its not very hard..many intellect is born between us to now many language any language..then where is problem not to understood each other when we speak deference language.

System which is been before as perfection is describe perfectly..''we lose Mercy''..we fall!!!

Past civilization is been ruin ..as well destroy..who how when?
Then who sustain our life?!

How many times human civilization is been sustain?

Who ruin our perfection as well why?

Did human enemy walking between us?
What is impact toward them who ever they are?
Did they going fall?
Who ever they are?
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406552 Dec 2, 2012
http://faculty.clintoncc.suny.edu/faculty/mic...
you don't liked my letters..no
If not why not!!!
a''nkh''=life

please tell me about magic moment when people take food include vaccine medicine or any religion or without any religion life..about what/

Are you safe?..How much you can trust someone who try ruin?..ruin what?!..your intellect your life everything what stay what others describe about what?
''you can't or you can''..Is that freedom?
Is that holy way?
If are you not religion or without religion is that right?!

no in both case..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#406553 Dec 2, 2012
Fun Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
"MY ONE PURPOSE IS TO CONFRONT WITH GOD'S WORD.."
You may have overlooked this...
11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who slanders a brother, or condemns one, is speaking against the Law and condemning the Law. But if you condemn the Law, you have ceased to be subject to it and become a judge over it.
12 There is only one lawgiver and he is the only judge and has the power to save or to destroy. Who are you to give a verdict on your neighbour?
http://www.catholic.org/bible/book.php...
~~~

Brothers fellowship..

The Bible says..

Eph 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Eph 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Eph 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

~~~
The ROMAN CATHOLICS REFUSE TO COME TO THE LIGHT...

(THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST) LEST THEIR DEEDS BE REPROVED THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CREATE THEIR OWN CONJECTURE?LIGHT....AND IT IS DARKNESS COMPARED TO THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ...JESUS CHRIST.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and

-->men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. <---

Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Joh 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea;

THEY MEASURE THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST..

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#406555 Dec 2, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I dont mind in the least if you try and rationalize your ignorance. just like you said that I attacked orville and I showed that on one page, out of 20 posts he attacked me 5 times.
id you clarify your lie about me attacking him, of course not. your lie was sufficient to know how you feel about the truth.
as far as regie, we both realize tha we are on different sides doctrinally, and some times we have went at each other tooth and nail. that doesnt mean that we cant still like each other.
Hank and i are on different sides concerning Baptism, and we are vey close on many others.but we dont sling mud on each other, the same can be said about chuck and I, we disagree on one subject, and are very similiar on many others.
I am glad that you would rather talk to mike than me, as an old proverb goes.YOU ARE KNOWN BY THE COMPANY THAT YOU KEEP.
I am certain that jethro is just your speed, he loves to blaspheme the Word of God, so you are welcome to walk with him, you both will fall in that same ditch some day.
as far as 4dn, oddjg, orville, oxbow,the sda,and mr/s gif(see I still havent)lol.
I consider all of you as enemies of the Gospel.
and if the catholics on here agree with me, that is up to them
I have to say Preston, I don't know how you keep track of all the wrongs you say that has been said to you by other people you are still bring up stuff that happened years ago relating to Confrint and KM .
Do you sleep good at night, or do you just lay there keeping count,
and is there any forgiveness in your heart toward the people .
I got to say for man who claims to be a man anointed by God to Preach His Holy Word. Your a puzzle I never met any who talks like you to people, you know calling them idiots and lairs and retarded etc etc etc.
Your wife probably won't talk like me God Bless her heart, living with a man who is as perfect as you must be very hard on her.
Preston, you know sooner or later you going to have to face the fact as the man of God you claim to be you can't continue down this road of distruction. its not fruitful.
We both have to stop, and remember it brings no glory to our Lord.
I am not proud of myself for saying some of the things I have to you, its not only wrong it is childish.
So instead of going back and forth with the insults let, just not talk to each other, I don't like you and I know you feel the same about me. I truly think you toot your horn to much and your arm must be killing you from giving yourself a pat on the back all the time. Have to go now, Hope you and your dear wife have a nice Christmas.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406556 Dec 2, 2012
Are you for sure Lucy is not going within you?
oh oh oh yes Lucy going ''in'' not out..about what ruin you your body as well soul..

''In healthy body is very healthy soul.''

Now your predators stay where?!

an en in on un
at it
ah eh ih oh uh=as describe something is wrong as pain

at it is most hard describe or find
then you will find ow-full words as ass can be assassin or you try say poor donkey ass..
really
donkey io io io io as poor voice io+n=ion
ion=as conductor find positive or negative side
do n key
''key''
see

at it=is correct describe place

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406557 Dec 2, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
4GVN good friend
The RCChurch does not view the sacraments as salvific, but that God works by Grace through them....Salvation in the RCChurch is by Jesus Christ alone. Sacraments are signs.
Talking about Purgatory in general....When one becomes a Christian, accepts Jesus as personal Saviour, is baptised, but then goes astray, then sins, and continues to sin, and does not work out their salvation(Philipians 2:12
"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."),
what is God going to do with that person that sins?
God must be a Just Judge(besides being Merciful). Can God call to the Great Feast, those that are not clothed properly? They must be made clean....If we do not start now in this life, then it must be done in the "next" life....
In a sense, consider the journey of the Jew while in the Promised Land...., when they strayed, there was/is a price to be paid, even though God does not forget his covenant with them. God does not forget his covenant with the Christian, but justice must be served....
I am sorry Robert, but if this is what you believe, then you don't know my Saviour. If you did you would know that faith in His COMPLETED work on the cross is the ONLY way to attain spiritual cleansing. ONLY Jesus can forgive us our sins(offenses against Him) and remove them as 'far as the east is from the west. You sir are trusting in an imaginary place to do for you what only Jesus can do. Why don't you trust HIM?
preston

Athens, OH

#406558 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not proud of myself for saying some of the things I have to you, its not only wrong it is childish.
So instead of going back and forth with the insults let, just not talk to each other, I don't like you and I know you feel the same about me. I truly think you toot your horn to much and your arm must be killing you from giving yourself a pat on the back all the time. Have to go now, Hope you and your dear wife have a nice Christmas.
I think that you have said before that you dont like me nor were you going to talk to me again.

however i do admit that the names that you have called mefor instance twice you have called me a J(slang for a donkey like animal).

I think that Christmas will take care of itself. I dont celebrate holidays as I have said numerous times on this forum.

so you got mad (tooting your own horn) by me showing you that John did like me and not as you suggested otherwise.

60 years old and you act like 12. nuff said. now go play with mike and jethro, they both are your style, or 4bdn and his filthy mouth which matches yours.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406559 Dec 2, 2012
lucy give what ion within what bread drink vaccine food anything air breathing water drinking..and so on
to have impact to lucid dreams or what?

Please tell me..whats going into your healthy body as well healthy soul?!

Anything or anybody body can be as transmitted disease your love-ones your trustworthy in any system religion and without religion.
see..its very easy be sick in both body as well soul..
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406560 Dec 2, 2012
What can wash away my sins?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What about purgatory?
What about baptism?
What about a priest?
What about any thing else in the world?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#406561 Dec 2, 2012
Thank you Jesus!!!
Anthony MN

United States

#406562 Dec 2, 2012
4GVN wrote:
What can wash away my sins?
What about purgatory?
What about baptism?
What about a priest?
What about any thing else in the world?
Right. Without Christ's shed blood, the sacraments would be nothing . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and your grace filled sacraments..
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406563 Dec 2, 2012
Tell me why i am wrong if Lucy know how destroy or make you sick.
Are you going say prove?
Did you know who say that?..act as enemy.

To have healthy soul..do you need be rich or poor
or any color..no!!!

To trust someone do you have rights to know
who try ruin your life?!

If not according justice ..in that case justice to become non-worthy justice.

Then put your justice on shame as display that they can read.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406564 Dec 2, 2012
[QUOTE who=“4GVN”]<quoted text>
So the RCC is biblical when it allows the priests to marry, and it is biblical when it restricts the priests from marrying. Wellll, I guess that makes as much sense as any of the rest of your posts.(rolling eyes, raising left eyebrow, and wondering what in the world is wrong with you).
[/QUOTE]
STAR C's response;

So…. How biblical is this???????… protestant churches allow homosexual cardinals divorced and living with their lover. You should be questioning this… protestant churches allow divorced minister with several ex wives.

Sigh, you are something else, so confused!

4GVN's response: So yo are unable to address the issue so you divert to a non-issue. If you can't answer the question it would be better to 'remain silent and be thought a fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
marge

Leesburg, GA

#406565 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say Preston, I don't know how you keep track of all the wrongs you say that has been said to you by other people you are still bring up stuff that happened years ago relating to Confrint and KM .
I got to say for man who claims to be a man anointed by God to Preach His Holy Word. Your a puzzle I never met any who talks like you to people, you know calling them idiots and lairs and retarded etc etc etc.
Your wife probably won't talk like me God Bless her heart, living with a man who is as perfect as you must be very hard on her.
Preston, you know sooner or later you going to have to face the fact as the man of God you claim to be you can't continue down this road of distruction. its not fruitful.
Hey Ltm big sister,

Don't worry about Preston, he will curse us whether we talk to him or not it's what his Father the devil does because he can't touch us.

Many blessings to you Sis you and your family, I love you:)
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406566 Dec 2, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
His poor( and I do mean poor) wife probably doesn't get to say much at all. She is to busy apologizing for the idiot she married. lol Like I haave told you before LTM,just because a dog barks does not mean you have to answer it. Nuff said.
truth

Canning Vale, Australia

#406567 Dec 2, 2012
wrong
i point
where is wrong in your mind as well heart where your soul rest..

Where is your sin error or mistake?
look
hm
your god
yes yes yes your Creator know your place..why is like that..you try tell me..who is bigger then God why is like that?!
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#406568 Dec 2, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Without Christ's shed blood, the sacraments would be nothing . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and your grace filled sacraments..
Nope, fraid you just don't get it. It is not Jesus' sacrifice plus anything. His sacrifice was all sufficient. Nothing but the blood of Jesus. And "PURGATORY" IS NOT A SACRAMENT. In fact, purgatory is not anything. Just a false hope for those who don't trust fully in Jesus. You know, kind of like limbo. Jesus said thier sins would not be forgiven in this life or the next. But you say they will be forgiven in the nest life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Tue misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web