Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,416
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Pad

Rockford, IL

#406208 Dec 1, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad good friend
Here is something you might consider, and others....We all know that Mary is Blessed because of being the Mother of Jesus. It is a rather common acceptance by all Christians be they Protestants,or Catholics, non-denominational....
But Jesus makes a teaching of such circumstances, and Luke 11:28
"But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.",
is a greater reason for being blessed.
We can enter into the same relationship of Mary and Jesus, which is being hearers and keepers of the word of God....Remember she heard, through the angel the Word of God, and responded, "May it be done unto me, according to thy Word." And this is even more of a reason for her being called blessed. And we too are blessed....that is happy.
I couldn't agree with you more! We can enjoy this season,a n d focus on the holy family with a real purpose, that touches us individually.Thank you for sharing!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#406209 Dec 1, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly....KayMarie.....
If you believe that you have, today, the same power as the apostles had, you have been sadly deceived.....
Better work on your understanding of the Word of God...
~~~~

What you believe is a lie that has been propagated across the world

and is the reason the the CHURCH IS BEING OVERTAKEN BY THE DEVIL TODAY..

FOR STARTERS..

THE LAST WORDS OF JESUS... BEFORE HE LEFT THE EARTH

WERE.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

YOUR POWERLESS DENOMINATION ...AMONG OTHERS,,,HAVE DENIED TIE HOLY GHOST POWER (THE DUNAMIS THE JESUS SAID THE CHURCH WOULD RECEIVE)
AND ACT AS IF JESUS LIED...

GOD'S POWER (THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO THE APOSTLES)

IS AVAILABLE FOR TRUE BELIEVERS

IT HAS HAS NEVER DIMINISHED ONE IOTA

GOD WILL NOT FORCE HIS POWER UPON UNBELIEVERS SUCH AS YOUR SELF

~~~

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 --> Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:<--

from such turn away.
Clay

United States

#406210 Dec 1, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheep says.......
I don't know, Michael. It amazes me that people of even less than moderate intelligence cannot see it!
Michael says....
They see it alright, but FEAR of questioning, is why they don't allow themselves to believe it.
The church created a gold mine following. The early church fathers quickly learned that those that adhere to the faith would never question or deny the stories that were told.
Most Catholics I know are Catholic by choice. By that I mean they are adults now and have a choice.
Your theory that we are stupid sheep or something doesn't hold up. I could easily walk into any thousands of protestant churches in my area and leave Catholicism behind.
Or like you, could choose not to believe at all.

Maybe you could recruit me into atheism.
I doubt you could because Atheist theories on how we got here sound way more silly than religious beliefs.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#406211 Dec 1, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Before there was a Christian bible, there was Church traditions. If you were a Christian for the first 300 yrs, you would have no choice but to go along with Church traditions. You would have been celebrating Mass and partaking in Confession and Holy Communion LTM.
If you can't do it now, you wouldn't have done it then either.
Clay,you cannot compare your church of today and its sophisticated style of worship,and the liturgy of this time with that of the first 300 years.Everything no doubt was different.The Mass was even more made into what you know after The RCC was formed and it dominated Europe. The First century Christians were obviously much more simple,individualism more than likely noticeable.

The words of Jesus much more fresh,and the practices of the faith simple,to the point and not without much persecution, which accompanied the believers as they gave the truth to others.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#406212 Dec 1, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The duality of the life. Amazing isn't it.
Good/evil
"God"/"Satan "
No I am not lost in any type of darkness, but I guess you would know me better than myself, huh?
Do you see your arrogance in thinking you know another person's life? It really doesn't surprise me at all, because all the Catholics, I've ever discussed this with, all seem to be the same way....they know what is best for me, even though don't haven't a clue on what I do, where I go, or why I do things.
Sounds to me, that you'll need to step into the confessional and ask for forgiveness of judging others.
Please show me why I am "lost in deep darkness"?
BTW - I'm still waiting on where "God" has stated Gnosticism is heresy. For that matter - where has "He" stated that any religion is heresy?
Free-will = Self / Spirit / being / and "of the mind" = MORAL
NASL good friend

In a sense we all see what we want to see, as a result of memory....

The disciple that sits in a cave in total darkness for a month, can only remember what the light is like....And then when taken out, is blinded by the light, and his memory of the light taken away.

Likewise each of us live with the memory of what we think is truth and light, but it is not the Truth and Light....

The world is deep darkness. And those living in it think they know it is light.

Gnosticism is a way of understanding the world. It touches and feels its way around with what it calls truths and light(your "nuggets").

BTW, Your question about, "Where God has stated Gnosticism is heresy?", is to loaded a question to answer.

I have tried different approaches, and you deny the approach. So it always ends up that I have to prove to you that God exists....So far it goes to cosmological, ontological, and moral approaches, which I have used.(I have avoided anecdotal evidence, since your writings already have dismissed it.) And now we touch the "good/evil" issue which is empirical argument against God, to which I in good theodicy reply...,
good/evil is not the same as God/Satan....God is the Creator. More in line with good/evil would be Archangel Michael/Fallen Archangel Satan....

This is another reason why you are in deep darkness, you mix up God and Satan and make them equal....
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#406214 Dec 1, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Before there was a Christian bible, there was Church traditions. If you were a Christian for the first 300 yrs, you would have no choice but to go along with Church traditions. You would have been celebrating Mass and partaking in Confession and Holy Communion LTM.
Sorry Clay are you dismissing the O.T. this was write by men who walked with God. The Holy Scriptures.
Jesus Himself told man to search the Holy Scriptures (meaning the O.T.) Jesus Himself referred to them many times stating it is written.
Clay to God protestant catholic pentecostal etc etc etc, means nothing. Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God, and liked it to a treasure of unspeakable wealth.
Your soul is not worthless Clay Jesus shed His blood for the souls of the world.
Jesus' tears and cries, are heard and seen through out the centuries,
He saw past and present and futures souls lost, He cried out for them but they shut their ears and closed their hearts to Him.
They followed after other gods, gods made by man , and carried to alters erected to place their gods and worship them.
I don't carry my God any where He carries me.
The true alter of God is in the heart and soul of His people.
Who worship Him in Truth and in Spirit.

Location hidden

#406216 Dec 1, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, it's just an institution that liked to change the doctrine when other so-called "Catholics" were in disagreement.
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Wars-Patriarchs-E...
Your hypostatic union was a developed concept.
NASL good friend

The RCC is not an institution....

I looked up the amazon book, and read its review( with *****) which partially states,

"....Some of the inferences and comments as well as references (even Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code" was cited) might attract criticism from serious history enthusiasts, but the book as a historical account seemed accurate...."

So how can anyone take such a book seriously? "seemed accurate"...."Da Vinci Code....Come on.
LTM

#406217 Dec 1, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would have a choice Clay, I would have been like millions of others of that day who wouldn't go along with the Romans or the Pharisee's and scribes. I would have been feed to the Lions .
I would have been part of the church of The Way (THE WAY BEING JESUS") WAKE UP CLAY YOU ARE FOLLOWING A MAN MADE CHURCH, AND MAN MADE TRADITION.
JESUS KEPT THE TRADTIONAL HOLY DAYS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, DO YOU CLAY, IF THE SABBETH DAY WAS UNIMPORTANT TO GOD WHY IS IT IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS, AND IN HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS.
HOW ABOUT THE PASSOVER, JESUS HIMSELF BECAMING THE PASSOVER LAMB.
ALL THESE THINGS SPOKEN OF IN THE BIBLE IF THEY WEREN'T IMPORTANT WOULD NOT BE THERE.

Location hidden

#406218 Dec 1, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement moved you higher on the list! How stupid can you really be? You must be a poe.
<quoted text>
Let's see:
1500BCE One person could own another.
1500CE One person could own another.
That is the same.
1500BCE The master could legally sell his slave.
1500CE The master could legally sell his slave.
That is the same.
1500BCE The master could legally own slave and pass that slave and the slaves offspring off to his heirs.
1500CE The master could legally own slave and pass that slave and the slaves offspring off to his heirs.
That is the same.
1500BCE The master could legally kill his slave.
1500CE The master could legally kill his slave.
That is the same.
1500BCE The master could legally sell the slave's wife and child.
1500CE The master could legally sell the slave's wife and child.
That is the same.
I am not seeing the how the meaning of the word has changed. So the true reason of why you will not explain the difference, is because there is no difference. You are either a liar or an idiot.
TBS

Educate yourself....You can start here concerning slavery.

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/parallel.htm
preston

Waverly, OH

#406219 Dec 1, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have taken our advice, but NO! you had to go on a rant for 6 days.
I can't imagine how many black marks God put in his big book beside your name the last week or two. You were spitting out insults faster than a pin-ball machine goes bing bing bing!
sorry, mike, but it is the OTHER way around. he should have taken some advice a long time ago and educated himself instead of acting like a dummy all of that time.

though you may not like(actually you could care less) itm many people on here have come to know him very well and what they have come to know, they dont like.

it is nothing to you, all that you wish to accomplish on this forum is to stir the pot.fortunately for us, you use a fork instead of a spoon.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#406220 Dec 1, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>You raise a very interesting question. Does the flawed humanity of a nullify the spiritual potency of the laying on of hands.I would say no.Still the question makes one think.
Sin is accompanied by a mindset of compliance.When we sin,if we as believers do not confess our sins and repent of them,we are bound to the control the evil one attempts in deceiving and pollutting what God has given to the individual.

It is not just one sin,I am saying more a mindset that through deception occupies the thoughts and imagination influenced by sin.

Truth of course cannot be altered,but the way it is delivered and given to others by those who are bound in sin is distortion.When the priest of God gives in to personal sin,he takes a chance of becoming ultimately a deceiver,because he has allowed that which is holy in him to become cheapened by his sin.That is why we call things which seem holy and are not counterfeits.The people who fell into sin and error and were once enlightened distorted the truth within them,they cannot serve both God and the devil.

Imagine HS if a whole society of religious people who have truth,and they give in to corruption.The tentacles of evil deceit,cloud their thinking,and they eventually pervert the truth.I have seen churches or fellowships,that were once walking in wonderful truth,and they had a minister who fulfilled his own lusts walked in darkness,and lead that group down a path of sordid beliefs that tore the whole fellowship to shreds,and their youth forsook the Lord,abandoned real faith,and are now of the world,giving no thought of God.

There is a group of people in my neighborhood who live close to each other,were once part of a church fellowship where the minister led the whole group to stealing another fellowship,lied about another pastor and caused havoc for he and his wife.The people near me are no longer walking in faith,they are worldly and abandoned Christianity,they live unto themselves and do not want to hear anything about God.What's sad is that when trouble comes to their home they are hopeless,cuss and show their anger toward God whom they forsook,because of their connection with a pastor who was corrupt.

The truth of Christ prevails,but unfortunately we see people who distort the truth and lead others to destruction with them,all because they did not go to God to stop in its tracks the sin of the pastor from the beginning,which later caused division and a trail of unbelief,rather than real faith.
LTM

#406221 Dec 1, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you believe the church of Jesus was started Clay, I mean followers of God. Remember Abraham, God was with him , He was also with Moses and the people in the wilderness, so in the O.T. god the Holy Spirit was with the people.
Jesus came and walked among us in the N.T. God the Holy Spirit walked with the disciples and taught them, when Jesus left the earth He ordered His disciple to an upperroom and they were all together in one accord ONE FAITH, God the Holy Spirit impowered them they were all Baptised in the Holy Spirit equip to go into all the world and fulfilled the Great Commission Preach the Kingdom of God to all tribes, tongues and Nations.
the operation of the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit would be with them, operating fully.
God the Holy Spirit moved a cross the waters in the Book of Genesis.
So the Holy Spirit of God has been on the earth since day one of creation , when Jesus comes for His church the Holy Spirit will be here no longer, and everything will go void of light and hope.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#406222 Dec 1, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
4GVN good friend
The Church part you got right....Either you are or aren't part of the the Church, born again, and leading a righteous life in Jesus Christ.... The rest of what you write is merely helping to lead a righteous life in Jesus Christ.
As a general rule, someone in Purgatory is heavenbound, just a kind of stopover before the final destination. Time is a relative term we use....
Robert, how many sacriments does the RCC view as salvific?
AS a general rule? Who's general rule. And where do you find scriptural teaching for such?

Location hidden

#406223 Dec 1, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
If God says with "YOUR MOUTH" then that is what He means....
We do not have the authority to charge that....an infant cannot confess with THEIR MOUTH....
Confessing Christ is so important....
"Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also CONFESS BEFORE MY FATHER who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven."
We surely want Jesus to CONFESS us before our Father who is in heaven....
If we deny Christ and not CONFESS with OUR MOUTHS, then we are going to be lost....
Look how important this is:
"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when he comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
An infant/small child cannot understand all of this....
Listen to the Apostle Peter:
"Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven."
What Christ pleased by his confession???
ABSOLUTELY!!!
No disrespect but I do not see how anyone can justify infant/small child's baptism....
Truth good friend

It seems you are "locked" into the "adult" aspect of baptism..., and a literal meaning to the scriptures....I can accept this, but it is only a part of God's Grace of salvation....

So, lets go to it this way..., Is an adult, a human being? Is a baby, a human being? Is a fertilized egg, in a woman, conceived person, a human being? Is a handicapped person, that can't speak, a human being? Is a person in a coma, a human being?

Your definition of being saved is limited to adults that get baptized. All other human beings are a "no"? If not "no" then a "maybe"? What would you base your "no" or "maybe" on?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#406224 Dec 1, 2012
who="Clay"
I did read the word of God. I chose to remain Catholic when I could have been anything else.
For the heck of it Confrint. Pretend I'm a new recruit into your religion. Persuade me to leave Catholicism and join the Pentecostals.
I will ask you a series of questions, like a good recruit should do. If you can't answer them without lying, then ill join your Church. If what you speak is the truth, then you got me.(you saved me
From the Pope!)
Your move.

If you were a new recruit, I would tell you first what the Lord has done for me. He said, "Come unto Me, all you that labor, and "I" will give you rest. I came to Him (not to some denomination), and He immediately gave me rest. I found a Friend that sticks closer than a brother. I found an instant release from guilt, because my sins were forgiven (even as He said). I would tell you the wonderful things He said about forgiveness and giving unto others...verses from that Book of life. I would tell you of the joy and the hope that He gives to me. I would tell you that He assures me that He 'will NEVER leave me, nor forsake me'. How wonderful to know that He will not leave me alone as others do...nor will He condemn me as even priests/pastors will do sometimes.

I would explain to you that the way to attain this relationship with Him, is simply to BELIEVE in Him. "The just shall live by FAITH," And then HE GIVES ME THE FAITH WITH WHICH TO BELIEVE! I would tell you that His Spirit will lead you, and comfort you. I would tell you that because of HIS faithfulness, you need never be afraid. "In this world you will have tribulation, but BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD.

I would tell you that He can heal you, and deliver you from addictions. His mercies are new every morning. And yet I would not be finished with all the joys you can find in Him...

Where are your questions?
preston

Waverly, OH

#406225 Dec 1, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Preston,
Hope you are doing better from the shingles.....
Yes, baptism is a visible sign where you see the person being baptized....witnessing the baptism....
But, you cannot see the Holy Spirit come upon them being baptized...remember this is SPIRITUAL...
God is working in the baptism of the person....
Colossians 2:12
12 having been BURIED with HIM in baptism, in which you were also RAISED with him through your FAITH in the <<<<<working of God,>>>>> who raised him from the dead.
Yes...we have a wonderful verse for baptism:
1 Corinthians 6:11
11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
ALL SPIRITUAL.....
Preston, don't you HEAR the URGENCY in Peter's voice....as NO ONE knew when Jesus would come again....SOULS were at stake...DO IT NOW....
Acts 2:38
38 Peter replied,“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you WILL RECEIVE the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Baptism is an immediate step of obedience and an immediate response to faith.
Acts 10:43:”All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."
This is our reward of faith....forgiveness of sins....
again Hank, I am sincerely gonna disagree with you, If you are ever around the altar when a person is praying to receive the Holy Ghost, YOU WILL KNOW when he comes into their heart, you will be a witness to it the same as it was back in the day of Peter and Paul. you will know.
your problem is that you are in a church that doesnt practice what the Apostles saw and taught.and I would give anything to be in church with you and watch you praying(and praying with you) and teh Holy Ghost fell on yo.

we couldnt hold you down, you would be shouting the Victory and probably running outside to tell the World about the glory of God.

you keep talking about "Power" but we are talking about being Baptised with the Holy Ghost, and after you are Baptised by Him, then the power will be given to you.unfortunaely today, a lot of people keep asking for more Power and they dont use the Power that they have.

I wish that there was someone else on here that could talk to you about it too, but there isnt. those who claim it, dont act like it.

it is not about speaking in tongues, rolling on the floor, or not rolling, just laying there like you are dead.it is a close walk, with no compromise because you love God so much, that he and His word are precious to you.

I am thankful, that after I got Saved, that I had some great Bible Teachers and also holy men of God that I could talk to and ask questions and learn what God expects from us, I wish you had the same.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#406226 Dec 1, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>breathing crisis. Life flighted. In the hospital 3 weeks. 1 week breathing tube.Now on oxyen at home.Prevous doctors thought I had lng disease that could be ftal. Now they are confident have an inflammation that is not fatal.It takes a logtime recovry procrss. They still cant put a name on it.
Bottom line: Christ saved me and gave me another life. All praises to Christ who agauin saved an undeserving sinner.
Ponder these precious words from the Apostle Peter hs.

"God the Father chose you long ago, and the Spirit has made you holy.As a result, you have obeyed Jesus Christ and are cleansed by His blood.
"May you have more and more of God's special favor and wonderful peace.
"All honor to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is by His boundless mercy that God has given us the privilege of being BORN AGAIN.
"Now we live with a wonderful expectation because Jesus Christ rose again from the dead.
"For God has reserved a priceless inheritance for H I S children. It is kept in heaven for Y O U, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
"AND God, in His mighty power will protect you until you receive this salvation,because you are trusting him. It will be revealed on the last day for all to see." ( Very interesting this last verse,says a lot here) 1 PETER 2:1-5.

Slong with everyone else dear brother,I am glad to see you back,and with you I agree in prayer that Jesus will contiue to meet your needs that please Him!Just bask in the fact that He has of good pleasure to love you and KEEP you until that DAY of the LORD!
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#406227 Dec 1, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how they lived "all of their lives". There were a handful of bad popes, the vast majority were decent and holy men. Most importantly, not one of them taught contrary to Church doctrine. The Holy Spirit protected the Church from error, even when a bad pope was in charge.
Can I expect an answer to my question anytime soon?
k what history tells u, which is all anyone knows. Deny and make excuses if you must, but you know that what I am saying is true.
Clay

United States

#406228 Dec 1, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
I did read the word of God. I chose to remain Catholic when I could have been anything else.
For the heck of it Confrint. Pretend I'm a new recruit into your religion. Persuade me to leave Catholicism and join the Pentecostals.
I will ask you a series of questions, like a good recruit should do. If you can't answer them without lying, then ill join your Church. If what you speak is the truth, then you got me.(you saved me
From the Pope!)
Your move.
If you were a new recruit, I would tell you first what the Lord has done for me. He said, "Come unto Me, all you that labor, and "I" will give you rest. I came to Him (not to some denomination), and He immediately gave me rest. I found a Friend that sticks closer than a brother. I found an instant release from guilt, because my sins were forgiven (even as He said). I would tell you the wonderful things He said about forgiveness and giving unto others...verses from that Book of life. I would tell you of the joy and the hope that He gives to me. I would tell you that He assures me that He 'will NEVER leave me, nor forsake me'. How wonderful to know that He will not leave me alone as others do...nor will He condemn me as even priests/pastors will do sometimes.
I would explain to you that the way to attain this relationship with Him, is simply to BELIEVE in Him. "The just shall live by FAITH," And then HE GIVES ME THE FAITH WITH WHICH TO BELIEVE! I would tell you that His Spirit will lead you, and comfort you. I would tell you that because of HIS faithfulness, you need never be afraid. "In this world you will have tribulation, but BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD.
I would tell you that He can heal you, and deliver you from addictions. His mercies are new every morning. And yet I would not be finished with all the joys you can find in Him...
Where are your questions?
I already did all of that a long time ago. Now what?

This is the part where you tell me I'm not really a Christian because I'm still Catholic and therefore not saved.
This is also the part where I tell you to get lost. You're no authority on Christianity nor the bible.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#406229 Dec 1, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. That destroys your argument that someone who is a sinner can't still be leading his flock in the truth.
So this preacher who has been having an affair divorces his wife and marries his mistress (causing her to divorce her husband), and spends the rest of his long life with her. According to Catholic doctrine this man is living in an adulterous relationship, a mortal sin. Is this man, someone who spends years in sin, saved, converted, Christian?
I don't know.(only God knows his heart). And you are talking about ONE sin, not a lifetime of sinfulness. I know that he has destroyed his ministry and should not be in a leadership role any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 12 hr Married in 8,299
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 15 hr ELIAS IBARRA 83
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
Pope Francis' one-day trip expected to give Alb... Sep 4 Barbarian 1
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••