Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687311 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Father Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#405736 Nov 29, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Education! Just think about how things were just 40 years ago. How much outside influence did most children have? a few channels on TV, school, and family friends. Now how much do they have?
catholic mass was done in Latin, fish was eaten on Friday, purgatory was a 'real' place, a divorce and following in love with a non-catholic meant excommunication! None of which has its basis in the bible.
Today, kids are exposed to the internet and all that comes with it. How many tv channels do you get? 200? 300? How many of them are movie channels that show R rated movies, any time of the day. How many people are divorced? Should they be damned to hell for that?
The catholic church, instead of standing by its long held assertions, caved. They admitted that they were wrong about so many things. Ergo, they are not controlled or guided by a prefect god!
Thank you for staying on topic.

"... ye shall know them by their deeds."

Jesus certainly did NOT lead the Vatican to issue an official statement a few years ago -- about how the child sex-abuse scandal was an invention of the American media.

Logic 101....

If Jesus really appointed and guides an institution which systematically covered up world-wide child sex abuse for so, so long -- then what does that say about Jesus?

I refuse to believe that the Jesus of the Jefferson Bible is such a creep, no mater what Catholics insist.

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#405737 Nov 29, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really? You don't read the bible!
Why am I against murder? Let's pretend that you sincerely need an answer for that.
1. I don't want to be murdered.
2. I don't want my family to be murdered.
3. I don't want my friends to be murdered.
4. I don't want people I know to be murdered.
5. I don't want strangers to be murdered.
Oh! You wanted me to say, cause god said not to murder, right? But then I can quote many parts of the bible were your god demanded that people be murdered.
The bible is cool! You can justify any horror that you want, just by knowing the proper verse, from the proper translation.
Sadly, so can everyone else.
Ah...so you have morals. Where do they come from and why do you have them..why does it matter?

You're an anger little girl aren't you?
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#405738 Nov 29, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reading the bible thru the eyes of Protestantism. Read it thru the eyes of the Catholic Church. You will see its not meant to be a word for word literal translation. In fact, it never was like that until some knuckle heads came along and took our Bible and beat us over the head with it. These people are nomads.
The books that make up the Bible are inspired by God (we believe), using human thought with divine insights . The writers used LANGUAGE AND CULTURE from their own time period to paint a picture of God for the reader. Slavery is mentioned at times, simply because people around that time had slaves. The writer mentioned slaves because that was the normal speak.
God chose to let humanity figure out that slavery was wrong. In His eyes, we're all slaves anyway. Slaves to sin.
There's the rationalization of slavery -- exactly as predicted only a few posts earlier!!

lol -- "God chose to let humanity figure out that slavery was wrong."

Rationalization at its most absurd.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405739 Nov 29, 2012
POWERFUL SCRIPTURE HERE:

Ezekiel 18:26

26 If a <<<righteous> >> person ~~~TURNS~~~ from their righteousness and COMMITS SIN, they will DIE for it; because of the sin they have committed they will die.

Lots of meaning in this scripture people....
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#405740 Nov 29, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reading the bible thru the eyes of Protestantism. Read it thru the eyes of the Catholic Church. You will see its not meant to be a word for word literal translation. In fact, it never was like that until some knuckle heads came along and took our Bible and beat us over the head with it. These people are nomads.
The books that make up the Bible are inspired by God (we believe), using human thought with divine insights . The writers used LANGUAGE AND CULTURE from their own time period to paint a picture of God for the reader. Slavery is mentioned at times, simply because people around that time had slaves. The writer mentioned slaves because that was the normal speak.
God chose to let humanity figure out that slavery was wrong. In His eyes, we're all slaves anyway. Slaves to sin.
I haven't really followed all of your discussion, Clay.
But a few thoughts on translation.
"Word-for-word" translation is the proper approach for scripture scholarship. If our best understanding of a word is "slave" ("owned property"), then that's the way we should translate that word.
It is sometimes the case that an original language lacks a word or phrasewith a nuance which exists in English, but in that case, the translator should go with the best understanding of the *literal* translation of the word in the original text, even if it seems to lose meaning in the target language. That way, we don't risk inserting our own bias.
A "good" example of this is the New World (Jehovah's Witnesses) Translation changing stauros to "stake" to fit their theology, rather than the more likely "cross."
Doubt about meaning should be relegated to a footnote.
There *is* an approach which looks to meaning rather than literal translation. If a translator is looking to produce a translation which will not distract from prayer (via difficulty in concept), then the translator may choose to make the translation "easier to read" for nderstanding, BUT it ought to be made VERY clear that this is the approach which was used. The "Good News" translation is an example of this.
The "King James" translators were instructed to go for beauty in translation, and they did EXTREMELY well in that regard. It is among the most beautiful of translations in English, and I use the 23rd Psalm from the KJV pretty regularly at funerals, at the graveside. But I don't know that I would use it for scholarship.
For scholarship, I would probably go with the Oxford Annotated Translation, which is what we used in sem. After that, probably the NAB.
I think I would avoid the Douay Rheims for scholarship, although the translation os quite beautiful.
"Slave" in scripture is a confusing concept. At times, it seems to be close to our notion of deep south slavery, but at other times, it seems more close to indentured servant.
People who want to discredit the Bible will try to apply 21st century understanding of morality to peoples 40 centuries back, and say that this does the job of discrediting.
Doesn't pass muster, as morality does not exist in a vacuum. We cannot apply our understaning of morality, formed as it is in relation to understanding of intelligence, genetics, race, economics and war, as if the peoples 40 centuries back had views on these things that we are capable of understanding.
.Some concepts (genetics) they had not at all, and some (economics) are completely beyond what we will ever really understand.
Rob
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#405741 Nov 29, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's minor changes. The Mass is the same in structure and substance since the first Century, when the Apostles taught it. You'll never see the Church eliminate the Liturgy of the Eucharist because people think its to boring or don't want to kneel. I guarantee you Protestant Churches will take a vote on it.
Again -- Not "since the first century." DUH! You should know better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphora_ (liturgy)

"Many ancient texts of anaphoras have survived, and even if no more in use, they are useful to trace the history of the anaphoras, and in general the history of the Eucharist during the centuries. Most of these texts became parts of anaphoras still in use."

Sometimes you get carried away. Maybe if you first verified your claims before posting, and back them up with links -- even links to the Catechism.

Then readers - and even you - might learn something useful.
Free Mind

Eaton Park, FL

#405742 Nov 29, 2012
Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't really followed all of your discussion, Clay.
But a few thoughts on translation.
"Word-for-word" translation is the proper approach for scripture scholarship. If our best understanding of a word is "slave" ("owned property"), then that's the way we should translate that word.
It is sometimes the case that an original language lacks a word or phrasewith a nuance which exists in English, but in that case, the translator should go with the best understanding of the *literal* translation of the word in the original text, even if it seems to lose meaning in the target language. That way, we don't risk inserting our own bias.
A "good" example of this is the New World (Jehovah's Witnesses) Translation changing stauros to "stake" to fit their theology, rather than the more likely "cross."
Doubt about meaning should be relegated to a footnote.
There *is* an approach which looks to meaning rather than literal translation. If a translator is looking to produce a translation which will not distract from prayer (via difficulty in concept), then the translator may choose to make the translation "easier to read" for nderstanding, BUT it ought to be made VERY clear that this is the approach which was used. The "Good News" translation is an example of this.
The "King James" translators were instructed to go for beauty in translation, and they did EXTREMELY well in that regard. It is among the most beautiful of translations in English, and I use the 23rd Psalm from the KJV pretty regularly at funerals, at the graveside. But I don't know that I would use it for scholarship.
For scholarship, I would probably go with the Oxford Annotated Translation, which is what we used in sem. After that, probably the NAB.
I think I would avoid the Douay Rheims for scholarship, although the translation os quite beautiful.
"Slave" in scripture is a confusing concept. At times, it seems to be close to our notion of deep south slavery, but at other times, it seems more close to indentured servant.
People who want to discredit the Bible will try to apply 21st century understanding of morality to peoples 40 centuries back, and say that this does the job of discrediting.
Doesn't pass muster, as morality does not exist in a vacuum. We cannot apply our understaning of morality, formed as it is in relation to understanding of intelligence, genetics, race, economics and war, as if the peoples 40 centuries back had views on these things that we are capable of understanding.
.Some concepts (genetics) they had not at all, and some (economics) are completely beyond what we will ever really understand.
Rob
"Doesn't pass muster, as morality does not exist in a vacuum."

That's a much better job of rationalizing, but still rationalization.

Based on "morality does not exist in a vacuum," maybe the RCC should review all other preconceived notions of morality? Maybe contraception is not immoral?

That's one take. Here's another. By inference, you are also saying that beating a slave so severely that it takes a few days for him or her to die -- somehow fits into a scheme of perfect morality for its day. Nonsense!

Nothing wrong with faith. But to turn it from a pathway into a perfect destination invites all kinds of rational inquiry.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#405743 Nov 29, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>No God Only that man mortal man made him a god.he is your heavenly father.And the laws were never done away with never fulfilled this is why the earth is sin sick.Guess no one listened to Yahshua ether.To keep the laws is a hard thing to do this is why no one does and why no one recognized the law much easier to not keep them.
Can I ask you something?

Why doesn't the Jewish people offer animal sacrifices like they once did?

What changed that they feel they no longer need to do it any longer?

I'm just curious.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#405744 Nov 29, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much ,Pad, for your kind words.From the heart thank all of you that pryed for me. I had a very close call. My wife kept me up yo date on who0 here were praying for me, who here was emailing her, etc, and helped me immensely to get through.I still am on oxygen, but I am home. he lung disease I have is not as serious as what the previous doctors diagnosed.At first the other doctor thought I had contracted something rare that can get progressively worse and can often be terminal.The disease they diagnosed is not terminal though it has a pretty long period of rehabilitation.
This is the fourth life our Saviour has given me. First when I was born, second when I was told I had cancer, the third was this last bout, and the fourth, most important life He gave me was a new life in Him.
Its hard to express my gratitude to so many. Please know that I know each of your kindnesses and that they filled my heart.
Please know that the Lord, our God and Saviour is very real. Thank you Son of David for having mercy on me a sinner.May the uthor of Life cotinue to shed His mercy and compassionate bliessinmgs on you all.
Good to see you back Herme and that you are able to be up and moving. Wishing you a speedy recovery before the Holidays and a blessed time with family.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#405745 Nov 29, 2012
who="Hermeneutics Smutics"Thank you so much ,Pad, for your kind words.From the heart thank all of you that pryed for me. I had a very close call. My wife kept me up yo date on who0 here were praying for me, who here was emailing her, etc, and helped me immensely to get through.I still am on oxygen, but I am home. he lung disease I have is not as serious as what the previous doctors diagnosed.At first the other doctor thought I had contracted something rare that can get progressively worse and can often be terminal.The disease they diagnosed is not terminal though it has a pretty long period of rehabilitation.
This is the fourth life our Saviour has given me. First when I was born, second when I was told I had cancer, the third was this last bout, and the fourth, most important life He gave me was a new life in Him.
Its hard to express my gratitude to so many. Please know that I know each of your kindnesses and that they filled my heart.
Please know that the Lord, our God and Saviour is very real. Thank you Son of David for having mercy on me a sinner.May the uthor of Life cotinue to shed His mercy and compassionate bliessinmgs on you all.

Thank God for all His wonderful gifts. We are happy to see you posting once again. We're hoping to see Sere, too.

We are all blessed.

KayMarie

#405746 Nov 29, 2012
who="Sherlayne"
Believe me, it's not my intent to argue with you. I'm only providing info that a priest told me regarding cavemen not having souls. How can anyone know that?

The assurance that we have is the aforementioned verse: "And man became a living soul." Also "God looked on His creation, and said, "It is GOOD".

Many are not willing to accept what the Bible says...OR they don't know what it says. So they reason that the early man didn't have what we do, so they must have been dumb, ignorant cavemen.

Contrariwise, scripture tells of men writing with diamond tipped pens. It reveals weather patterns...including hurricane's, and also great life lessons.

Mankind has never been 'dumb'...just hard-headed!:)

KayMarie

#405747 Nov 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
Sorry.....this makes no sense...
What is baptism for??? Forgiveness of sins...wash away your sins....
So if you are baptized as an infant...what sins have you committed???? Plus, you MUST CONFESS with YOUR MOUTH...how can an infant do that.....
So as you grow and get older and SIN, what happens with these sins???? You retain them and still in a lost state....outside of Christ.....
And, you are IN NEED to be BAPTIZED for the forgiveness of your sins.....BURIED WITH HIM IN BAPTISM....INTO HIS DEATH, BURIAL, AND RESURRECTION....does an infant have the knowledge of how IMPORTANT this ACTION is????
Common now....
~~~

The Baptism that washes away our sins

is

==>the Baptism in the Blood of Jesus...

Read the scripture

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another,

==>and THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST his Son cleanseth ( IS CONTINUALLY CLEANSING ) us from all sin.<==

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

It is WASHING OF THE BLOOD WHICH BRING REGENERATION FOLLOWED BY

CONTINUAL WASHING (renewing of the Holy Ghost) that keeps us saved.

___

Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,

by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

JESUS SAID,,

Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized (CLEANSED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS) shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Joh_6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Joh_7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh_11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Joh_12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

Joh_14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#405748 Nov 29, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone uses a verse of scripture and believes with all their heart it's truth, that is not lying.
I don't think you know the difference.
Deliberate ignorance is a form of deceit. Convincing yourself that certain verses are saying X, just because you really really want it to say X...is a form of lying. They do it all the time of here.

And yes, SOME have posted scripture verses knowing its wrong.

#405749 Nov 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you something?
I'm just curious.
~~~

THE SACRIFICE OF ANIMALS and their blood was a foreshadow/type of the sacrifice of the Blood of Jesus ..

After Jesus was sacrificed upon Calvary's cross there is no need for any more sacrifice of animals.

When Adam and Eve sinned in the garden they became aware.knowledgeable of what sin is.

God killed an animal to make them coats..

Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Gen 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

___

From that time forth (until Jesus died on the cross (and became the supreme sacrifice)... there were animal sacrifices made when a man wanted to communicate with God..

When Jesus died he opened up a continual communication between man and God

NOTE

Animal blood only covered sin..FROM ONE DAY OF ATONEMENT TO THE NEXT...

.THE BLOOD OF JESUS ERADICATES SIN.

CONCERNING THE SACRIFICES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
Heb 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Heb 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
Heb 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Heb 9:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

Heb 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

NOTE
Heb 9:28 So CHRIST was ONCE offered to bear the sins of many;

and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without

sin unto salvation.

Heb_10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,

there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405750 Nov 29, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The Baptism that washes away our sins
is
==>the Baptism in the Blood of Jesus...
Read the scripture
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another,
==>and THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST his Son cleanseth ( IS CONTINUALLY CLEANSING ) us from all sin.<==
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
It is WASHING OF THE BLOOD WHICH BRING REGENERATION FOLLOWED BY
CONTINUAL WASHING (renewing of the Holy Ghost) that keeps us saved.
___
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,
by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
JESUS SAID,,
Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized (CLEANSED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS) shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
Joh_6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Joh_7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh_11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh_12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
Joh_14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Thank you, GIF!

We are baptized into his death, correct?

So the baptism we receive today is in the Father, <Son,> and the Holy Spirit....

Why?

We are baptized into His death, burial and resurrection....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405751 Nov 29, 2012
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you something?
I'm just curious.
FOL,

I hope and pray that they would understand that animal blood will NOT save anyone...

We all need the blood of Jesus Christ...baptized into His death, burial and resurrection....

Hebrews 9:15

15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—[[[[[now that he has DIED as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.]]]]]

***set them free from the SINS committed under the FIRST COVENANT....Old Testament....

#405752 Nov 29, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberate ignorance is a form of deceit. Convincing yourself that certain verses are saying X, just because you really really want it to say X...is a form of lying. They do it all the time of here.
And yes, SOME have posted scripture verses knowing its wrong.
~~~

YOU WROTE

"Deliberate ignorance is a form of deceit."

You condemn yourself...

.. Right?
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#405753 Nov 29, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Again -- Not "since the first century." DUH! You should know better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaphora_ (liturgy)
"Many ancient texts of anaphoras have survived, and even if no more in use, they are useful to trace the history of the anaphoras, and in general the history of the Eucharist during the centuries. Most of these texts became parts of anaphoras still in use."
Sometimes you get carried away. Maybe if you first verified your claims before posting, and back them up with links -- even links to the Catechism.
Then readers - and even you - might learn something useful.
Verified claims before posting??? Lol.
Now THAT is funny coming from the mind that's free!

The Catholic Mass 2012 vs the Catholic Mass 150A.D.

Gather on Sunday? Check.

Readings from the Gospel or Memoirs of the Apostles? Check.

Homily or sermon? Check

Prayers of thanks? Check

Partaking of the Eucharist? Check.

Hope this down load works....

www.voobys.com/video/video.php...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#405754 Nov 29, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way; just no god required.
I can understnd this, because I also believe there is no god that controls this world - only men do.

Unfortunately, many a man, believe that one does, even though they can never explain why, if such a god exists, "He" doesn't stop wars, famine, poverty, homelessness, murder, kids freezing to death trying to get home, etc.

They would just rather blame it on men, even though out of the other side of their mouth, they say "God" created us.

They are so confused in their belief, they only believe what they do, because they want to be part of a larger lie.

Shoot - if honesty is a good example - it is far and few between with the posters on this forum, barring any recent posters sincerity (i.e "Clay").
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405755 Nov 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
FOL,
I hope and pray that they would understand that animal blood will NOT save anyone...
We all need the blood of Jesus Christ...baptized into His death, burial and resurrection....
Hebrews 9:15
15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—[[[[[now that he has DIED as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.]]]]]
***set them free from the SINS committed under the FIRST COVENANT....Old Testament....
Human sacrifice was needed....

Why???

Blood -(Jesus' blood)....

Why???

God is Spirit....no blood...but,

God is Love....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 hr Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web