Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
390,501 - 390,520 of 538,525 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
only karen will tell you that it is a Repenting Way, not one that a person can do as they want, carry threats to other people, talk filthy to those who withstand them, and I could go on and on, since we have seen much from these types of people.
and the only person that beleives in OSAS that doesnt live like the devil, talk like the devil and live like him is Chuck, and it is a shame that he beleives like he does, but I beleive that he lives like a Christian ought to live,
I certainly cant say the same about some others on here who beleive in OSAS.
4bdn talks like the devil, marge buys dope to last her a year at a time acccording to her own words.
and then you two want to try to convince the catholics on here are LOST,
look at the mirror, you have no legal right to talk and present yourself as being Christ like.
Get thee behind me SATAN!
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>she will not care, the longer the day, the better she feels, aint that right marge?lol
and people know what I am talking about.
Get thee behind me SATAN.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!!
did jesus come back and no one but the filthy mouth pxxxxxx know it
Get thee behind me, SATAN.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>she will not care, the longer the day, the better she feels, aint that right marge?lol
and people know what I am talking about.
Get thee behind me,SATAN!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Gunslinger wrote:
Hell, I've been saying that Catholics are the only folks who do not piss God off for three months now. About time the Pope picked up on my lead.
Can't find anywhere where it says"The only way to the FATHER is through the Pope!" So...is the Pope still infallible these days?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
in this verse we see the writer is talking to the Brethren, not sinners.
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
here we see that a persons heart can turn to one of unbelief, and WALK AWAY FROM THE LIVING GOD.
Now that isnt what I am saying, that is straight from the word of God.
preston, I have a question for you if you don't mind. How does a person believe in something that seems ridiculous to them? I am, of course, speaking of myself and talking about all the so-called "visitations" of Mary, whom Jesus never once claimed she'd have any intercessory power. For example, the clergy at Medjugorge (sp?) have announced time and time again that nothing supernatural is going on there, yet people still flock to that place all the time. They simply WANT to believe she appears there, don't you think? I try at all times to keep an open mind, but there's no way I can take something like that seriously.

I'd really like your opinion on this. Thanks.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DON"T KNOW? YOU the GREAT CATHOLIC SCHOLAR? Are you serious. Let me ask you another way. Is there ANY OTHER WAY TO GET TO HEAVEN b;ut by the BLOOD OF JESUS AND HIS SACRIFICE AT CALVERY? And do you think God would have require the sacrifice of His only Son if there was any other way??????????
You "already" know the answer 4GVN....Quit trying to "bait" Catholics and other Christians into your (Rhodes/McCarthy) heretical "bible only" question and answer "3 ring circus game"! Your Protestant (contradicting) "personal opinion" answers are a "total waste of time"! Study the Catholic Catechism if you "really want to know" the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible. But we, as Catholics, ALL KNOW that you won't do that--because you would rather live in world of "half-truth, half-heresy" Christianity in which your "personal opinions" are the (final authority)--just like the rest of your 42,000+ inconsistent and conflicting bible only Protestants believe!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not believe in the Old Testament...
WHERE DID YOU REFERENCE
"TO Begone you pHillistine"...COME FROM.
The Philistines are only mentioned in the Old Testament.
Did you not know...THAT
WHAT IS REVEALED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FULFILLED IN THE NEW...
The history of creation in not written in the New Testament..
THERE IS NO REFERENCE OR PROPHECY CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OF A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
SINCE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC HAS NO LEGITIMATE REFERENCES...CONCERNING IT'S EXISTENCE IN THE THE OLD TESTAMENT,
It is incumbent OF the Roman Catholics to ignore,
AND DENY THE OLD TESTAMENT...
AND ATTEMPT TO SUPERIMPOSE THEMSELVES INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT...
WHERE A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS NO REFERENCED EITHER.
LEGITIMACY MUST BE ESTABLISHED FIRST..BEFORE AND ONE SHOULD PAY IT ANY MIND.
Personally (after over 60 years of Bibles study)...I have failed to find any legitimacy at all.
Jesus Said
Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Search THE SCRIPTURES... and look: for out of Rome Italy no CHURCH UNIVERSAL COMES FORTH.
Can you give me a scripture that will legitimize it?
29Nov12.....

.....and Jesus said to His apostles: " be not like the Philistines, these hypocrites"....

Ps:....of which you are von tooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you wish to undo infant Baptism.. Tell us,
When is it ok for us to get Baptized- according to you, the new authority on Christianity?
29Nov12.....

......without speaking about Baptism and pertaining to circumcision.....

Ps:....When they circumcised 'dicKlay' and a coupla udder schidt-for-brains hereIN.... they found out later that they had thrown the better part away.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Live Action wrote:
The laws were never done away with.they were never nailed to a cross.this is why we live in a sin sick world their would be no reason to have a kingdom or heaven if the laws were kept we would be living in heaven on earth.
come out of this world so that you do not partake in her sins.warning if you do you will be called a nut a looney tunes.people hate the truth because the truth hurts and you might have to change and admit you are wrong.
29Nov12.....

......For ALL the misery and agony going on the WholeWideWorld, we still live in a beautiful and wonderful and majestic place.

Ps:.....It is better to have loved and lost than Never to have loved at all (shakeHisspear).

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> So the onl true religion harbors pedofiles and let homo's become priest? very interesting yet troubleing.
29Nov12.....

.....You sound like a genuine schidt-for-brains.

BobLoblah believes dat ALL paedophiles in ALL areas of life should be hung.

Now for you 'dr dill'....With statistics, show the numbers of monster paedophiles (not pedofiles...ya eeejit) that have crept into the Holy Roman Catholic Church and match them up against the numberss of good, honest, kind, compassionate and caring Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests, Monks, Brothers, Nuns and lay-People that have been followers of Catholicism over the past 2000 years.

Ps:....Go ahead and in addition, to help you along, why don't you just show an 'integra' scale hereIN. It's easy to do for anyone with an IQ ...even the IQ of a cabbage...which you don't have.

While you are at it, do a study on paedophilia within the 'sports organizations'. You can start with Penn State. Coach 'what's his name....is roasting in hell, while Jerry da cherry is locked up forever...with certain others to follow. CheckOut the basketball leagues and find out how many young BLACK boys were sexually molested by their 'wonderful coaches and administration staffers'.
As for hockey, they should change the name to 'BlowJob Jocks'.

You are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

29Nov12.....

......The son of da Reverend Jesse Jackson SR., Jesse Jackson JR. has resigned his senatorship withing the US of A senate.

Jackson has indicated in his resignation that he has done some wrong things, but he is resigning mainly because he has been diagnosed as being Bi-Polar.

Bullschidt. Jackson JR. is being investigated for corruption and things are 'heating UP'. Daddy won't gett'em OFF this time.

Jackson JR. is the spawn of the biggest LIAR and Crook in the US of A and a former Black Panter to boot. Where in the hell did this pack of wolves get the untold millions that they have in the bank!!!!!....They most certainly do NOT have the education to have earned that amount legimately.

BobLoblah wouldn't trust these maggots as far as BobLoblah could toss'em.

Ps:....and may they rot in hell to which they so well belong.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Silly worldly idea of God. He doesn't torture anyone for making 'a simple mistake'. He is a loving Father.
KayMarie
Maybe you are not reading the same bible as I am. Or maybe, you are not reading the bible.

Would a loving father ever send his child to a lake of fire? Or separate himself from that child, for eternity?

Would a loving father say that it is OK to own slaves and then kill them?

Read the bible! Your loving god is a man made monster.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Bible says Old testament
Psa_53:1 t A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
New Testament..
Mat_5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Isn't the bible great!

There are so many contradictory verses and so many translations! Between that and the fact that you can quote god, until you need a quote from jesus to overrule god,; and then, you can quote paul to override jesus and god!

Oh, isn't the bible grand! All you have to do is ignore all the crap you don't need or want to know, until you need it, of course! LOL!

The only problem you have, is when someone knows more quotes than you!! Or when someone has read the entire bible and can see what you are trying to do!

Damn the Gutenberg Press! Damn the internet! If it were not for those two inventions, you might succeed!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
They skipped over that passage.
:o)
I wonder if they ever tire of all that skipping?!?!? LOL!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
~~~
To me the fact that he was saved is the important event..
That he was cleansed from all unrighteousness, proves the Love of God
works under any and all circumstances..
Jude the brother of Jesus wrote,... later...
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Yes, as long as the thief's sins were forgiven, that is what counts.....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Begin with me"??
- wow - are you serious?
- What can freelance, armchair-evangelist do to others? Your arrogance is beginning to show Truth.
<quoted text>
No I am not.
Wanna try again?
<quoted text>
Exactly.
<quoted text>
Sounds like you miss the context of the passage.
Here let me help you:
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
Sounds to me you lack the wisdom that James has instructed, and instead, of acquiring it.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
<quoted text>
Oh I have. It sounds like you haven't though.
Why do you have unbelief in what Jesus says?
Your comprehension of scriptures needs to be taken up with God and not me....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I may lack many things but i'm not the one worshiping a man made god.
You are lacking comprehension of scriptures.....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>Belief in a easy way a broad road.
You are what you believe...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If one has utilized what Jesus states, "to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - one will have surpassed the "sins" of the world, and be part of that kingdom he spoke of.
We all have "demons"/"vices "/"addictions"/ "anger"/etc - in your eyes "sin".
It is not by how we dismiss them through a simple repentance ritual, it is how we acknowledge them and then apply ourselves to relinquish them from our "heart" [i.e.'a heavy heart'].
If one is honest - these "sins" you think exist - will not be present.
To be almost saved is to be altogether lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••