Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405020 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
and to help you.
I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
orville is far reaching for some reason.
and to set teh record straight,
I am not ashamed of helping that family, and it had nothing to do with any desire to hurt the catholic church. like I said, i am the parent of a down syndrome child, and I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them
Preston,

You wrote:

I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

And, you know that I know that.....love with a gleam in their eyes.....
preston

Waverly, OH

#405021 Nov 26, 2012
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
preston, I'm sure your handicapped child gets all the love he/she needs from you and your family :) And that's what counts the most.
I am sorry, but sheryl, he only lived 15 days. I had him home for part of two days. at home he started having trouble and we rushed him to the hospital, and he stopped breathing while I was holding him and I tried to blow into his lungs.

litle did I know that that was going to be a going away kiss.

and i must admit, not often do I feel a need or a desire to smack someone but gif mocking a mentally retarded person is one of those times.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#405022 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
and to help you.
I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
I am not ashamed of helping that family, and it had nothing to do with any desire to hurt the catholic church. like I said, i am the parent of a down syndrome child, and I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them
Preston, we all care for children such as your child. Is your child a boy or girl? Over the years I have met many children such as your child. They are the most honest people you will find, and all they really want is to be accepted and loved.

I am sure you are a very dedicated and good parent, and I am sure your child loves you very much.

Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405023 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with you, that you wish to make fun of a mentally disabled person.
YOU ARE SICKER THAN THEY ARE,
A good Shepherd supervisor, Norman Dean Lightle,(HANK, THIS MAN WAS MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND AND A MEMEBER OF THE LOCAL COC.) said that soon after he started working at the manor in September 1983, he filed a written complaint against Brother Declan, "whom I firmly believed was involved in sexually molesting the mentally retarded residents." One night, Lightle said, he "caught Brother Declan on the edge of the bed in which mentally retarded resident Fred Moore was." Lightle said he took Moore "to a private room to sleep to protect him from Brother Declan."
NOW LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEAN AND GIF.
ONE PROTECTS AND THE OTHER MOCKS.
Preston,

You wrote:

he filed a written complaint against Brother Declan, "whom I firmly believed was involved in sexually molesting the mentally retarded residents."

If it is true, you know how I would feel about this.....nothing more needs to be said...
preston

Waverly, OH

#405024 Nov 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says......I said not very long ago that I reached my 3 score and ten on 11/15/12. you do the math. I was almost 42 in aug 1988.
OK, I did the math.
3 score and 10 equals 70. November 15, 2012 you were 70. If you are 70 now, and you said you were ALMOST 42 in august of 1988 that would mean you were not 42 in august of 88, but really 46, or you are not really 3 score and 10 but really 66 today?
Preston, I am sure numbers add up the same way in Canada as they do in the USA. Do you really know how old you are, or are we to figure it out for you?(lol)
Were you 42 in 1988 or 46 in 1988? Do you really know how old you are.(lol)
I blew the math, I get in a hurry to post.so I would ahve been 45 in Aug. not 46 yet/

and yes, I was born 11/15/42
and did turn 70 on the 15 of this month.
sorry and thanks for correcting me.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405025 Nov 26, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS A MOORE AS WAS MY GRAN MOTHER..
My Uncle Peter Moore was scalped by the Indians and wore a steel plat in his head...and we are all a hard headed bunch.
We used to have a Moore reunion at Carter Memorial park.Near
Wytheville Virginia..
There were many more Moore's than I could count. I have no Idea where the all lived.
I don't know where there are more or less Moore's than there were then
Now, this is a more pleasant conversation...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405026 Nov 26, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Preston has been caught in a Lie no matter which way he turns for sure.
Don't stir up trouble, 7th...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#405027 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Is Fred Moore akin
to Uncle Few and Aunt Many Moore...
They had a whole passel of girls..
When Uncle Few was ask why he had so many "Many's "
He said all he really wanted was a "FEW MOORE "
Please explain this?

GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.

GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.

Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405028 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but sheryl, he only lived 15 days. I had him home for part of two days. at home he started having trouble and we rushed him to the hospital, and he stopped breathing while I was holding him and I tried to blow into his lungs.
and i must admit, not often do I feel a need or a desire to smack someone but gif mocking a mentally retarded person is one of those times.
Preston,

We, too, lost our nephew in the same way....

The helicopter came down in my brother's yard while he was giving him CPR and they life flighted him but he didn't make it...

He was only 3 years old and we know he is with the Lord.....
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#405029 Nov 26, 2012
If God is everywhere and knows everything why does the scriptures say this?

GE 4:9 God asks Cain where his brother Able is.

PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from his view.

contradictions from the scriptures....
preston

Waverly, OH

#405030 Nov 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston,
You wrote:
I care very much for those type of children, and if you have ever met one, nothing but love comes from them.
ABSOLUTELY!!!
And, you know that I know that.....love with a gleam in their eyes.....
then that makes three of us that love them.

one is lurking but I know that she does too.

it is a shame that a grown man like gif(or his wife, whoever is posting) wishes to make fun of a mentally retarded person.

I have to admit, that I would not have thought that of him.

and his pride will not allow him to repent of that sin, and it is a sin. Jesus loves those little children(no matter how old they are), they still mentally are children
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405031 Nov 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain this?
GE 2:17 Adam was to die the very day that he ate the forbidden fruit.
GE 5:5 Adam lived 930 years.
Michael...

Spiritual.....think spiritual...

Adam died spiritually that very day because of SIN.....

Adam lived physically until the age of 930 years old....
preston

Waverly, OH

#405032 Nov 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston, we all care for children such as your child. Is your child a boy or girl? Over the years I have met many children such as your child. They are the most honest people you will find, and all they really want is to be accepted and loved.
I am sure you are a very dedicated and good parent, and I am sure your child loves you very much.
as i told sheryl, he only lived 15 days and we only had him home for part of two days when he quit breathing.

but it seems that not every person on here likes mentally disabled children.

the true attributes of gif are rearing their evil head up and mocking a child that he didnt even know.

this is making me sick and i am gonna back off for a few.
I never met this fred moore but my heart goes out to him

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#405033 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but sheryl, he only lived 15 days. I had him home for part of two days. at home he started having trouble and we rushed him to the hospital, and he stopped breathing while I was holding him and I tried to blow into his lungs.
~~~

I have made no reference to your grand baby...or any of you family

Reread my former post...I started the funning before you brought up the subject..

If you want to be insulted that is your choice...I didn't even read your post.

Question..

DO YOU HAVE TO CREATE A REASON TO BE BITTER AND ANGRY ALL THE TIME?

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS EVER LOST A GRAND CHILD DON'T YOU KNOW.

ABORTION GOT ONE OF MINE..

.ANOTHER DIED BECAUSE THE UMBILICAL WAS WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK...FROM WHERE MY DAUGHTER WAS WORKING IN A PLACE THAT WAS FOGGY WITH CIGARETTE SMOKE..

ONE OF MY SON'S WAS FOUND HANGED...

AND OTHER GRAND SON DIED FROM PRESCRIPTION OXYCONTIN..

I KNOW WHAT SORROW IS

BUT I HAVE THE COMFORTER ..THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT COMFORTS ME AND MY WIFE.

1Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405034 Nov 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Michael, how do you deal with the loss of a child???

We have to remember that children are God's blessings....

The blessings of God, spiritual and physical, ought never to be taken for granted.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405035 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>then that makes three of us that love them.
one is lurking but I know that she does too.
it is a shame that a grown man like gif(or his wife, whoever is posting) wishes to make fun of a mentally retarded person.
I have to admit, that I would not have thought that of him.
and his pride will not allow him to repent of that sin, and it is a sin. Jesus loves those little children(no matter how old they are), they still mentally are children
Yes, and, they are a blessing from God in which we should NEVER take these blessings (spiritual or physical for granted).

Keep in mind, Preston, that if we stay on the straight and narrow path, we WILL again be with these precious children.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#405036 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Reread my former post...I started the funning before you brought up the subject..
Question..
.ANOTHER DIED BECAUSE THE UMBILICAL WAS WRAPPED AROUND HIS NECK...FROM WHERE MY DAUGHTER WAS WORKING IN A PLACE THAT WAS FOGGY WITH CIGARETTE SMOKE..
I KNOW WHAT SORROW IS
1Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
GIF,

I am so sorry for your losses, too....

Remember, as I just told Preston, if we stay on the straight and narrow path, we, too, WILL again be with these precious children.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#405037 Nov 26, 2012
preston wrote:
and to help you.
How do we know for sure. YOU LIE SO MUCH !!!!

So did you bring to light and out the sexual abuse at the manoe or was that another Lie as well.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#405038 Nov 26, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of Love says.....
I'm glad that you take part of Christmas Jethro.
Michael says......
I am not Jethro.
LOL! Oh no.I am so sorry.

I meant Michael,please forgive me.

Well,I hope to see both of you in heaven.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#405039 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
Question..
I KNOW WHAT SORROW IS
About four months ago my oldest grandson was in his pickup contemplating suicide.. Things had reversed upon him till he felt he could bear it no longer..

A lady knocked on his window .

when He opened it she proceeded to tell him things about himself that only He and God Knew...

He said he dropped his head upon the stirring wheel and sobbed like a baby...and gave his heart to Jesus....

God sent a person (a stranger) to him that not only saved his soul but also saved his life.

I won't go through the particulars but since that day God has seen to it that he is altogether a different successful person and He is working toward becoming a pastor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Married in 8,512
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 8 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE