Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,503)

Showing posts 390,041 - 390,060 of511,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

here you Orvalle.

another of my nicks and with another town that I have never heard of nor know where it is.

jonah
Marengo, OH

and no, I am not going to ell you where the forum was that this post was on.lol

but shoot, no one can keep a secret from an great prophet like you.lol

how come God could and did tell me about mr fraud stealing material from his church magazines and you dont hear from him?

are you shuckin and jivin us?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You Michael, are a "perfect example" of a Democratic
come on, HOJO.

the democratic party wants nothing to do with this retard from canada whose impaired functioning has lead him to be deficit in his behavior and he tries to mislead people with his poor excuse of humor.

4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is any question that the Christ commanded water baptism as a condition of salvation, and all who are capable of hearing that and understanding it are bound by it.
Rob
I think there is a very real question. Are there 'conditions' tied to a 'free gift'? Are there conditions to attaining a RELATIONSHIP with Christ?
All forgivness. All power. All payment for our sins is in Christ
Himself. It is all about our 'relationship' with Him..........
What can water do? Can it wash away sins? Can it bring about a relationship? Can it in any way add to the 'finished work' of our atonement that Jesus 'paid in full' on the cross?
In other words....Is Jesus sufficient?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got mail.
you have two, check the second one, it is very important.
Clay

Oslo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help you out. You will find it on Page 19380 in post #402221
Its important to understand, 4gvn.. No Catholic would ever think we'd suddenly shine the light on ya! Lol
You're convinced. Period. Therefore, anything anyone has to say to alter your views will be ignored.. By YOU!
Its just the way it is. Eventually you'll lay in bed and wonder about truth. We all do. So what iS truth?
Prove the Catholic Church wrong and I will join your sect. its as simple as that ...
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>here is what dust Storm says about your sister in satan marge.
Dust Storm
Saint Paul, MN

never mind Orville, you can be captain hooks religious cleric and advisor

I don't care what a Roman, nor you, a Roman, state about Marge. As they are lies.

It's ironic your mentioned post has eerily themed words as yours Preston.

Because back in the day you posted from St. Paul than posted from Ohio in the following post. How is this possible?

It is only possible when you and Dust Storm have pre-arranged to post certain remarks. Thats how. The Above post, again proves this.

Further, back in 2010, Your post carried your name. Only the I.P. from St. Paul Minn. And a "United States I.P.( from Lay Apostle),. Both are staunch Roman Catholics.
Yet again in a short time span your name "suddenly" comes back as an Ohio post.

I conclude your working together. Two-Three Romans collaborating.

You will try to say "TOPIX" did it. But we all know better.

here are some of the post:

JOnah from Rockford Ill.:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

Jonah from Ohio April 2, 2010, Post number 180542:

This post is real important. Preston claims he was in the Military. But the guy who blew the whistle on the sexual abuse at Good Manor was a resident. FRED MOORE. Thus had a disability severe enough to be institutionalized. He could not ever get admitted into the military. Especially having the States records on facts .

4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus is the One in Charge. If He chooses to make exceotions to His own rule, who are we to question that.
.We know the rule, and should be following it.
Infants cannot know the rule, and I seriously doubt that God would hold them to it.(Might He hold their parents to it? it's possible ...)
Rob
Have you really thought of what you are saying,implies? Jesus can make 'exceptions' as to the 'requirement' for salvation and everlasting life?
Jesus is the 'Righteous Judge' of all humanity. Do you believe that a 'Righteous Judge' can use two different scales, or standards. Can a 'R.J.' allow one into heaven unbaptized and yet condemn another to hell for the same reason. Not and be a 'Righteous Judge'.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Those who believe that they are "saved" by faith, alone are so full of shit.
Again, I say... when Christ spoke to the woman at the well, He said.... "GO AN SIN NO MORE!" Those who foolishly believe that you are "saved" by faith, believe that He said...."Hey, Kiddo, we all make mistakes. Hell, I even made a mistake by creating Lobbyists in Washington. So, lookie here. In a little while, I am going to die for your sins. So, you go along now, ply your trade, sleep with men for money, it is okie doakie with Me because that is what I came to do. Die so all of you can sin your asses off, shit on your parents, lie about your neighbors, cheat your customers and those who work for you out of money you owe them in wages, screw your brains out, double points if you screw your neighbors spouse, gossip and lie your ass off all you want. All you have do do, is every once in awhile, say... "I believe in Jesus", and all will be just fine with Me. Now, scoop along now, you little scamp... and don't get any crabs, cause they are hell to get rid of."
Nope, don't think Jesus said that. He said... "GO AND SIN NO MORE....!"
Was LUKE in the OLD TESTAMENT? No, you ignorant ass dip shits.... LUKE wrote the BOOK OF ACTS...
In the Book of Acts... Christ says...
"Be penitent, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out. "
Why, if you dummies believe, that faith is all you need, why would Jesus say that you need to REPENT for your sins?
Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
John 3:4
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.
Why would John say through Christ...."Sin is Lawlessness", if all you dummies believe that there is no longer a "law."
Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
There is that word, REPENTANCE again, damn, some of you are screwed.
John 5:14
Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him,“See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse may happen to you.”
Wow, that Jesus was on a SIN NO MORE kick... how could HE say that when y'all believe that you are saved by faith alone?
Stop sinning, you dumb asses, and start living a life that emulates the teachings of Jesus Christ, or, stop calling yourselves Christians.
No one who is a child of God believes that it's ok to sin.

You need to clean that nasty mouth if you want people to take you seriously.

We are to strive to be Christlike.
No man is without sin,that's why it's a repentant way.

Your nasty words are not what Christ wants us to use to spread His message.
Clay

Oslo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>I think there is a very real question. Are there 'conditions' tied to a 'free gift'? Are there conditions to attaining a RELATIONSHIP with Christ?
All forgivness. All power. All payment for our sins is in Christ
Himself. It is all about our 'relationship' with Him..........
What can water do? Can it wash away sins? Can it bring about a relationship? Can it in any way add to the 'finished work' of our atonement that Jesus 'paid in full' on the cross?
In other words....Is Jesus sufficient?
It should be easy to prove the Catholic Church wrong. But you can't.
UNLESS. you manipulate scripture to mean opposite of what first Christians understood .
Its easy, your fore fathers from the Revolution did it to brainwash ya. So you carry the torch now to spew anti catholicism.
State your evidence or get out of here.
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
here you Orvalle.
another of my nicks and with another town that I have never heard of nor know where it is.
jonah
Marengo, OH
and no, I am not going to ell you where the forum was that this post was on.lol
but shoot, no one can keep a secret from an great prophet like you.lol
how come God could and did tell me about mr fraud stealing material from his church magazines and you dont hear from him?
are you shuckin and jivin us?

Holy God reveals what HE wants revealed. Currently you are being revealed:

your church along with any church is judged by its leaders. you cant change that.and if your leaders arent going to follow Christ, they certainly arent going to tell you how to follow Him, since that convicts them as being sinners.

and just look at this forum, there is NOT ONE catholic THAT ISNT AS DEVIOUS AS THEY COME. THEY CANT TELL THE TRUTH FOR LYING, AND WHEN THEY ARE SHOWN THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS, THEY STILL CONTINUE TO WALK IN DARKENESS.

look at lag. 4bdn made a post about a evil pope(so evil even you catholics didnt like nor want him), he was shown that he was wrong yet he continued as if he was right.

and lady, your leaders are filthy!!! AND i CAN BACK UP WHAT i SAY, SO IT AINT BEARING FALSE WITNESS.

I was the person that blew the whistle on the good shepherd manor clergy who killed joey.

making you FRED MOORE.

http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf...

Additional problems soon followed at GSM. By late August 1984, Salem had
learned that a resident of GSM, Fred Moore, had made allegations of being sexually
abused by The Brothers.(Plaintiff’s Exhibit 15.) In an August 21, 1984, letter to Salem,
Moore named four brothers and stated that they “use me for a girl.*** I am sick and tired
of being pushed around.” The letter also states:“I have never told this to anyone before. I
never had the opportunity, because I didn’t know I had any rights until you told me.”

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Those who believe that they are "saved" by faith, alone are so full of shit.
Again, I say... when Christ spoke to the woman at the well, He said.... "GO AN SIN NO MORE!" Those who foolishly believe that you are "saved" by faith, believe that He said...."Hey, Kiddo, we all make mistakes. Hell, I even made a mistake by creating Lobbyists in Washington. So, lookie here. In a little while, I am going to die for your sins. So, you go along now, ply your trade, sleep with men for money, it is okie doakie with Me because that is what I came to do. Die so all of you can sin your asses off, shit on your parents, lie about your neighbors, cheat your customers and those who work for you out of money you owe them in wages, screw your brains out, double points if you screw your neighbors spouse, gossip and lie your ass off all you want. All you have do do, is every once in awhile, say... "I believe in Jesus", and all will be just fine with Me. Now, scoop along now, you little scamp... and don't get any crabs, cause they are hell to get rid of."
Nope, don't think Jesus said that. He said... "GO AND SIN NO MORE....!"
Was LUKE in the OLD TESTAMENT? No, you ignorant ass dip shits.... LUKE wrote the BOOK OF ACTS...
In the Book of Acts... Christ says...
"Be penitent, therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out. "
Why, if you dummies believe, that faith is all you need, why would Jesus say that you need to REPENT for your sins?
Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
John 3:4
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.
Why would John say through Christ...."Sin is Lawlessness", if all you dummies believe that there is no longer a "law."
Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
There is that word, REPENTANCE again, damn, some of you are screwed.
John 5:14
Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him,“See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse may happen to you.”
Wow, that Jesus was on a SIN NO MORE kick... how could HE say that when y'all believe that you are saved by faith alone?
Stop sinning, you dumb asses, and start living a life that emulates the teachings of Jesus Christ, or, stop calling yourselves Christians.
YOU WROTE

"Those who believe that they are "saved" by faith, alone are so full of shit."

WOW
ONE FROM THE "ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH" HAS JUST GIVEN A EYE OPENING REVELATION OF WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT..TO HIM/HER

AM I RIGHT ..RIGHT..CLAY AND HOJP?
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the One in Charge. If He chooses to make exceotions to His own rule, who are we to question that.
.We know the rule, and should be following it.
Rob
Can the 'Righteous Judge' change the rules He extablished? Can a R.J. say to one who was not baptized "enter in to your salvation and yet cast another into eternal darkness for the SAME OFFENSE? Not the God I know. There is only one requirement for salvation and that is to recieve JESUS as our Saviour. ALL ELSE is done not to gain salvation and the new birth, but because the new birth has occured.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what a Roman, nor you, a Roman, state about Marge. As they are lies.
It's ironic your mentioned post has eerily themed words as yours Preston.
Because back in the day you posted from St. Paul than posted from Ohio in the following post. How is this possible?
It is only possible when you and Dust Storm have pre-arranged to post certain remarks. Thats how. The Above post, again proves this.
Further, back in 2010, Your post carried your name. Only the I.P. from St. Paul Minn. And a "United States I.P.( from Lay Apostle),. Both are staunch Roman Catholics.
Yet again in a short time span your name "suddenly" comes back as an Ohio post.
I conclude your working together. Two-Three Romans collaborating.
You will try to say "TOPIX" did it. But we all know better.
here are some of the post:
JOnah from Rockford Ill.:
Jonah from Ohio April 2, 2010, Post number 180542:
This post is real important. Preston claims he was in the Military. But the guy who blew the whistle on the sexual abuse at Good Manor was a resident. FRED MOORE. Thus had a disability severe enough to be institutionalized. He could not ever get admitted into the military. Especially having the States records on facts .
Orville,
there are times that my avatar shows ottawa and other places.

I do not live in Canada,nor Ottawa,Tn.

I don't know why it happens,but it does.

I hope that helps.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>One can only hope his children took after their mother and have a lot of patience and take the blame.
at the auction, a few months ago, the auctioner said to jessie, where did you get your good looks from, not your father, thats for sure.

and boy did she lay into him.

this is what she said."I look just like my dad".

and my son, looks like me(more than jessie), and gets his high, very high IQ from me, even tho his mom is pretty smart.

and our oldest daughter looks like my sister and very much like my sisters daughter..

and two of them are feisty, jess, not as much now, but she used to fight at the drop of a hat and she would drop the hat.

justin doesnt argue, he just swings and flattens people. he is fast like I used to be.and he hits hard.

and the oldest wouldnt fight anyone, she is laid back, in her old age.

so that is my family, I thought that I would tell you before the prophet did.lol
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they are, but one thing that you need to take into consideration.
NONE OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.
AND IF YOU WERE A PROPHET, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.LOL

You remember "Buckster". he knew you used many names. I saved his response to you:

4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
We do what we can. With infants, if we are going to err, we will err on the side of caution, and baptize.
.I cannot find your earlier post, so I will try to address it as best I can from memory.
It is my belief that baptism of infants confers grace. Does this involve the HS? Yes, of course. All graces involve all the Persons of the Trinity.
Is the grace received at baptism of an infant (or an adult, really) the same as being "born from above?"
Rob
Why do you believe that 'grace is recieved at baptism'? Is there a scripture citation for that belief?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

has anyone told you lately that they love your Christan attitude and teachings?

never mind, even tho I aint a prophet, i know the answer is a resounding NO!!!!!
Clay

Oslo, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Ok, my previous post may have been smug.

Seriously, I owe no loyalty to any Church... If you can prove the Catholic Church are not who they claim to be... I will join your particular sect tomorrow. I will research and check your claims to seed if its sufficient for me to leave the Church.

Balls in your court. If you speak truth, it should be easy.
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Orville,
there are times that my avatar shows ottawa and other places.
I do not live in Canada,nor Ottawa,Tn.
I don't know why it happens,but it does.
I hope that helps.

This does not over ride what Preston stated.

It is very rare for a I.P. to constantly display different I.P. locations. Occasionally yes.

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy God reveals what HE wants revealed. Currently you are being revealed:
your church along with any church is judged by its leaders. you cant change that.and if your leaders arent going to follow Christ, they certainly arent going to tell you how to follow Him, since that convicts them as being sinners.
and just look at this forum, there is NOT ONE catholic THAT ISNT AS DEVIOUS AS THEY COME. THEY CANT TELL THE TRUTH FOR LYING, AND WHEN THEY ARE SHOWN THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS, THEY STILL CONTINUE TO WALK IN DARKENESS.
look at lag. 4bdn made a post about a evil pope(so evil even you catholics didnt like nor want him), he was shown that he was wrong yet he continued as if he was right.
and lady, your leaders are filthy!!! AND i CAN BACK UP WHAT i SAY, SO IT AINT BEARING FALSE WITNESS.
I was the person that blew the whistle on the good shepherd manor clergy who killed joey.
making you FRED MOORE.
http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf...
Additional problems soon followed at GSM. By late August 1984, Salem had
learned that a resident of GSM, Fred Moore, had made allegations of being sexually
abused by The Brothers.(Plaintiff’s Exhibit 15.) In an August 21, 1984, letter to Salem,
Moore named four brothers and stated that they “use me for a girl.*** I am sick and tired
of being pushed around.” The letter also states:“I have never told this to anyone before. I
never had the opportunity, because I didn’t know I had any rights until you told me.”
Orville, I am glad that you care so much about me,

HOWEVER YOU ARE BRINGING UP A SEPERATE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BEFORE jOEY.

but because I know that you care so much, the manor has been taken over by another organization, or so i have heard.

instead of you trying to find fault with me, and people taking your side just because it is me, a better time spent would be in prayer for these peole that now run that manor and those individuals who need constant care due to their health issues.

there were a few bad apples and the catholic church has weeded them out.

you bring up old news aint no news. it shows how evil,that you are, and the devil has taken over your body and soul, and IT SHOWS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 390,041 - 390,060 of511,929
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 31 min ELIAS IBARRA 22
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 34 min Cultastic 7,642
Greek Orthodox prelates denounce Catholicism as... 15 hr post 3
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Apr 14 Highchurchman 5
Krakow prays to its saint John Paul II Apr 12 Clear Dharma 5
Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims Apr 10 Silent Crusader 4
Pope Presses Anti-AIDS Chastity Strategy in Africa Apr 8 Atheist Silurist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••