Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,942
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#404905 Nov 25, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Orville please lets just drop it and try to forgive and move on?
I want to get back to the subject on the forum.
hey cut some slack to your "brother".

getting to feel some reserve now, are you?

it is easy to see he is mentally unbalanaced which is probably why his alleged church wouldnt help him.

I knw that even as geneous as I am, I would only pay for a bus ticket to a mental hospital for him, and then i would want to see him get on the bus, and it would have to be no stops on the way type of bus.

with grills on the windows so he couldnt escape
preston

Waverly, OH

#404906 Nov 25, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of your advice to him to forgive. got a secret for you. he needs to ask God for forgiveness for lying, I havent done anything to be forgiven for, all that i did is catch him in his lie.
Orville

Portland, OR

#404907 Nov 25, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>

Is this a game I am not aware of?

Almost one hour ago, I pinned Preston onto the mat with a evidence of his lies. Then 4GVN comes to Prestons aid. Worse is emailing Preston, after Preston has so belittled 4GVN, and then you ask me to drop the ball Marge .

What is going on here?

And what is the subject on the forum Marge? It varies from post to post.

It started from a declaration of " Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican". OK. It has been proven many times to be a lie from Rome.

Perhaps it should be coined "The dysfunctionals".
Orville

Portland, OR

#404908 Nov 25, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and I told you what you could do about any time that I spent in the army.but I will tell you this, and mr fraud can verify it. I spent two weeks at the Gap and the moquitos are bigger than a B-52 in not bigger. an arc light is nothing compared to those boogers .he will know what the Gap is, your probably cant find it.
as far as the family reply, it was to the sda guy, and therefore was none of your busnes.lol
LIES !!!!!!!!!!
Orville

Portland, OR

#404909 Nov 25, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and I told you what you could do about any time that I spent in the army.but I will tell you this, and mr fraud can verify it. I spent two weeks at the Gap and the moquitos are bigger than a B-52 in not bigger. an arc light is nothing compared to those boogers .he will know what the Gap is, your probably cant find it.
as far as the family reply, it was to the sda guy, and therefore was none of your busnes.lol

Back to the originall question:

Your diverting. I did not ask about your family. I asked about your military service.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5 ...

Jonah:

I was the person that blew the whistle on the good shepherd manor clergy who killed joey.

http://www.mnddc.org/parallels2/pdf/90s/97/97 ...

mildly retarded resident, were among the
few allowed inside. Many nights,
according to court testimony, the
liquor flowed as the selected
brothers partied with their
favorite residents behind closed
doors.
Were it not for Moore, the
troubles at Good Shepherd might
never have come to light. In
August 1984, Moore, now 38 and
living on his own and working as dishwasher in Cincinnati, wrote a letter
complaining about conditions at the
home. The letter went to the state
mental health department.
Moore's accusations were scandalous.
Four brothers, he wrote, "use me for a
girl." There were times, he continued, "I
had to hide from brothers and sleep in
ladies' bathrooms on the floor because
they were after me to force me to do
things I didn't want to do." Moore signed
the letter and added a drawing of a smiling
face and a postscript. "P.S.," it said,
"I feel much better!"

Well Preston--Fred Moore, how is it you enlisted having a State known disability?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#404910 Nov 25, 2012
preston wrote:
~~~
THE GAP Is an

Adult Group Home in Waverly, OH ... Basically,

they are designed to bridge THE GAP...

between independent living and nursing home facilities.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404911 Nov 25, 2012
here this addy has me in another state.

jonah
Rockford, IL
preston

Waverly, OH

#404912 Nov 25, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THE GAP Is an
Adult Group Home in Waverly, OH ... Basically,
they are designed to bridge THE GAP...
between independent living and nursing home facilities.
I guess that I gave you more credit than you deserved.

Fort Indiantown Gap, also referred to as "The Gap" or "FTIG", is a census-designated place and U.S. Army post primarily located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.

I thought that you lived in that area, I was mistaken. beautifu country but as I said, the mosquitos were very vicious, and screens wouldnt keep them out, one bite and they were through
preston

Waverly, OH

#404913 Nov 25, 2012
I had to spend my two weeks army reserve duty there
preston

Waverly, OH

#404914 Nov 25, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES !!!!!!!!!!
why dont you go back to your hospital
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#404915 Nov 25, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>hey cut some slack to your "brother".
getting to feel some reserve now, are you?
it is easy to see he is mentally unbalanaced which is probably why his alleged church wouldnt help him.
I knw that even as geneous as I am, I would only pay for a bus ticket to a mental hospital for him, and then i would want to see him get on the bus, and it would have to be no stops on the way type of bus.
with grills on the windows so he couldnt escape
Preston you are the most unbalanced person I know you are all over the place.
Leave Orville alone and start tending to your own short comings, people in glass houses should not throw stones.
You boost to being the best at everything, and your not .
I see you have taught your kids to be bullies like you.
Every Christian
preston

Waverly, OH

#404916 Nov 25, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that I gave you more credit than you deserved.
Fort Indiantown Gap, also referred to as "The Gap" or "FTIG", is a census-designated place and U.S. Army post primarily located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
I thought that you lived in that area, I was mistaken. beautifu country but as I said, the mosquitos were very vicious, and screens wouldnt keep them out, one bite and they were through
when I got there that morning, it was very traumatic. a jet fighter flew into amountain and killed himself. this was the last of july 67 or early aug 67.

and i remember the col who was post commander and the chief nurse (a col from balto, Md.)came up to me and asked me if I would fix up some emergency packs. they had no surgical packs and supplies.

so I did and I fixed up one for me and it came in handy. and mr fraud, if I told you what I did on the turnpike one rainy night , you wouldnt believe it.it was around bedford.
marge

Ames, IA

#404917 Nov 25, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost one hour ago, I pinned Preston onto the mat with a evidence of his lies. Then 4GVN comes to Prestons aid. Worse is emailing Preston, after Preston has so belittled 4GVN, and then you ask me to drop the ball Marge .
What is going on here?
It started from a declaration of " Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican". OK. It has been proven many times to be a lie from Rome.
No games, I through Preston out of my 'church' on here a long time ago, it's you all that keep talking to him.

and no i didn't see 4gvn come to his aid but I did see Karen email him, that distressed me.

And the topic I was on is, The True Church of God.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404918 Nov 25, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on here?
orville, you ahvent pinned me on no carpet, but you need to reread this psot taht you made.it is full of errors.

I feel sorry for you, you have lost it.why dont you go to bed, you have changed the mood of this forum tonight.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404919 Nov 25, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
No games, I through Preston out of my 'church' on here a long time ago, it's you all that keep talking to him.
and no i didn't see 4gvn come to his aid but I did see Karen email him, that distressed me.
And the topic I was on is, The True Church of God.
marge, I dont feel the need to tell you what karen and i discussed but if you knew, in no way would you be distressed. I assure you of that. and i am serious, no smart alec remarks or anything like that.

and why anyway, should it bother you? karen has kept her word to me , unlike you and LTM. she is a women with principles, and i have kept my word to her. karen and I were close at one time, and we both want that again.

and to clear it up, they dont "talk" to me, they "attack" me, quite a difference, and i am glad that I dont Pastor your "church". you couldnt stand hearing the Bible Truth as preached under God anointing

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#404920 Nov 25, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on here?
~~~

Orville"

We are not against you...we have all suffered at one time or another at the hands of Preston...

..As much as My wife and I have been slandered and called names by this man we still feel compassion for him..as well as we do for your illness ...which we understand could be terminal unless God heals you.

His evidently is mental and yours is physical...

The banter that he creates evidently gives his some kind of emotional release and it is probably better just to consider his emotional condition and forgive him.

This is a no win situation were a we evidently just has to consider the source as one with an emotional condition. One that is in a stressed out and feels that he must strike out at something....and
We just happen to be near by...

In the psychiatric ward it is called a religious disorder syndrum.

Having spent much time in nursing homes with my wife...I have observed

many there... that have the mindset that they are the only ones there.

I sense that that is Pres ton's mindset as well.

As for yourself..

You are to close home to allow an unforgiving spirit to have control...

So My Brother I would recommend that you forgive the man and let it drop..for Jesus sake.

Love prayer respect and encouragement to you and yours

God is faithful.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#404921 Nov 25, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on here?
SAY WHAT??? I come to Preston's aid. It would be a cold day.....Emailing Preston??? What in the world are you talking about?
preston

Waverly, OH

#404922 Nov 25, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston you are the most unbalanced person I know you are all over the place.
Leave Orville alone and start tending to your own short comings, people in glass houses should not throw stones.
You boost to being the best at everything, and your not .
I see you have taught your kids to be bullies like you.
Every Christian
I dont usually respond like this but hwre goes.

SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH.

LOOK AT THE POSTS. HE IS ATTACKING ME.

nope my kids are not bullies but they dont take crap off of imbiciles like you.

justin was a student leader his senior year. you dont get that respect by being a bully. when he met jesse jackson this spring, jessie was Very impressed with him and told him some day, he will be a leader.

you dont know me, you judge me because of mental patients like orville, and your own mental deficiencies.

look at karen rebuking Orville, while you keep silent

when jess said what she did to richard, she didnt like him putting her father down
preston

Waverly, OH

#404923 Nov 25, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>SAY WHAT??? I come to Preston's aid. It would be a cold day.....Emailing Preston??? What in the world are you talking about?
come on, admit it, orville the prophet had the vision, and he probably knows what you told me.

and thanks for sending it.I will have to think about what you sent to me. might be later when i reply
preston

Waverly, OH

#404924 Nov 25, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Orville"
We are not against you...we have all suffered at one time or another at the hands of Preston...
..As much as My wife and I have been slandered and called names by this man we still feel compassion for him..as well as we do for your illness ...which we understand could be terminal unless God heals you.
at no time have I slandered you or your wife, you continue this rote but never provide proof.

Orville HAS BEEN ATTACKING ME, NOT VICE VERSA. LIKE I DO WITH YOU, I DEFEND MYSELF. AND NO HIS PROBLEMS IS NOT OPHYSICAL, IT IS MENTAL. LOOK AT HIS POST. HE BLAMES 4BDN FOR EMAILING ME, HE DOESNT GET ANYTHING RIGHT, THAT IS THE SIGN OF MENTAL ILLNESS.

why wouldnt his church help him if he was in need?

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A CHURCH TURNING DOWN HELP FOR SOMEONE IN THEIR CHURCH. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IF I PASTORED THAT CHURCH, I WOULD HAVE RESIGNED AFTER THEY REFUSED HIM IF HE ACTUALLY WAS IN NEED.

and if you really are a preacher, you must agree with my assessment of that situation, like me or not like me.

it is said to say, but orville is a basket case who needs help.

straight creek?

nezt time, you will have me at crooked creek.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Crazy 8,633
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... 20 hr pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) 22 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE