Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
389,721 - 389,740 of 533,565 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404664
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, there wasn't torture and murder by the Catholic Church. You been lied to and you took it. Heck....you're still taking it
Well,Clay, you are partially correct. It was not physically carried out by the Catholic Church, it was only orchestrated by the Catholic Church. Do you take comfort in that fact?
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404665
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness 4gvn, he posted that 3 days ago and you keep re-posting it as if you're having a current conversation about it.
If Fr. Dye is on the same page with Rome (and I know he is) than its all good.
So Clay, since you chose to interject your thoughts, tell me, ARE YOU in agreement with Rob's post? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404666
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cling to those cult pamphlets LTM, they will lead you straight to hell. Avoid them at all costs. Don't be so gullible.
Sorry Clay,but such propaganda can be found in the RC books as well against prots and non-Catholic Christians. History is recorded in a secular setting as well,and all churches are candidly exposed for whatever sins or flaws that have discredited them.Sorry if secular history records much of the disgrace and evil perpetrated by the RCC. It is all disturbing.But think of this Clay in spite of each and every one of our sins and sordid past,a SAVIOR is there to save us from glory to glory.

I do not believe a church is totally bad or totally good,because MEN and Women are in all of them,for better or worse,as a marriage as it were,our churches are the product of men and women flawed by their own sins,yet inspired by the same God as well.

When Jesus returns only than will the the true church be revealed,and the bride will be united with her husband.Why will we be changed in the twinkling of an eye from corruptible to incorruptible? Yes because of our flesh which retains our sinful nature,our evil past,our own stubborn will.But yet our spirits renewed by Christ knows no sin,that is why we battle constantly flesh against spirit.What church we attend and belong to today is our decision,We have the resources to live a holy life by the WORD,and His Spirit who bought us.

We argue here because many of us know that the institution is not what saves us,for it is flawed and sick at times, but Christ alone is the Savior,He gives grace and more grace as we yield to His love.The Holy Spirit is our Comforter,the Word does not tell us that any human being can be our comforter save the Holy Spirit.If it were so,the Lord would have told us that He would send many men and women to comfort us,but instead He said that He would send the Comforter.

To love the church is to love every believer,not some institution of man made substance,but the believer in Christ who is a member of the Body of Christ.We all who have embraced Christ are members of His Body,and that is the church.I do not know what you see when you see the c h u r c h,but when I see it I see all believers who are born of the Spirit of God,washed in the Blood of Christ,and filled with the Holy Spirit of Promise.But that is what we should become,and only in Christ do we have that truth to be complete in the Day of the LORD,our God. When we attack each other's institutions we forget that we are really part of His Body,because Christ has made it so through Calvary.But institutional church structure is our human effort to fulfill Christ's mandate to make disciples of all nations.Christ always remains above our human efforts to institutionalize His body.History as proven to us our fallacy in this way,but we remain bound to our traditions.

Well in spite of this we can still KNOW and LOVE the Lord Jesus Christ,and follow Him even to the death!
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404667
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, there wasn't torture and murder by the Catholic Church. You been lied to and you took it. Heck....you're still taking it
Not in the sense that they wish to portray.

They cannot comprehend as many in America cant nor do they understand the freedoms Americans or the west have. They were all beating war drums before the Iraq war.

I have no doubt LTM would be more than happy to submit to Islam or be put to death for having a bible which is the current penalty in Saudi Arabia. I am sure she was just fine with planes being flown into the WTC. I have no doubt she would have absolutely no problem at all if she, her parents or children were raped, murdered, tortured, forced to convert or if allowed to exist at all would pay most of your wages for the priveledge of being allowed to exist. I know of course no protestants have a problem with the many in the middle east right now who are being forced to leave to survive.(sarcasm) Well to be fair I am sure ltm is ok with it as long as they are Catholic and as long as it doesnt concern her where she lives. I am sure she would have no problem at all if Israel was wiped off the earth. Yeah she could just go to Saudi Arabia right now and whip out her kjv and show them how its done.

Islam means submission, and not just a passive submission to the book of Islam, the Koran. Submission for the followers of Mohammed means to carry out the will of Allah in history. The Muslim doctrine of the jihad, or holy war, stemmed from the ideas of the prophet himself—that is, that it was Allah’s will for a permanent war to reign until the rule of Islam extended over all the world. Hence Islam’s political domination could be, and was, spread by the sword. This is why Hillaire Belloc predicted almost a century ago that the West could again see a threat from Islam:

“It very nearly destroyed us. It kept up the battle against Christendom actively for a thousand years, and the story is by no means over; the power of Islam may at any moment re-arise”(5)
(5) Hillaire Belloc, The Great Heresies, Chapter Four
But, back to the history. By the second half of the 12th century, the Turks had brandished the sword and were creating considerable hardships for Western pilgrims in the East. Travel was no longer safe for Christian pilgrims without an armed escort, and even then, Christians who managed to return to the West had dreadful tales of persecution to tell.

When the call for a Crusade was finally made by Blessed Pope Urban II at Clermont in 1095, he stressed the outrages suffered by fellow Christians at the hands of the militant Muslims:
“They [the Muslim Turks] have invaded the lands of those Christians and have depopulated them by the sword, pillage and fire; they have led away a part of the captives into their own country, and a part they have destroyed by cruel tortures .… They circumcise the Christians, and the blood of the circumcision they either spread upon the altars or pour into the vases of the baptismal font. When they wish to torture people by a base death, they perforate their navels, and dragging forth the extremity of the intestines, bind it to a stake; then with flogging they lead the victim around until the viscera having gushed forth the victim falls prostrate upon the ground. Others they bind to a post and pierce with arrows. Others they compel to extend their necks and then, attacking them with naked swords, attempt to cut through the neck with a single blow. What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women? To speak of it is worse than to be silent .… On whom therefore is the labor of avenging these wrongs and of recovering this territory incumbent, if not upon you?”(6)
(6) Dana C. Munro,“Urban and the Crusaders”, Translations and Reprints from the Original Sources of European History, Vol. 1:2,(Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania, 1895), 5-8

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologeti...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404668
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>oF COURSE it goes in one ear and out the other. It is an unobstructed passageway. And it is not supprising that when you are questioned you duck out.LOL Perhaps I should remind you that you posted to me, not I to you. Now you can run along.
Ireland 1649

The Catholic Faith is banned by invading Protestants. Churches are desecrated. A bounty of ten pounds is placed on each Priests head. Those captured are hung until nearly dead, their stomachs cut open with cleaving knives, disembowled while still alive then beheaded.
Finally, their bodies are chopped in 4 pcs. Anyone found harboring a Priest is hanged immediately.
Nevertheless, it is Sunday, and you owe an obligation to God that is higher than any in the English Government. Arising at Midnight, your wife readies the children for the long chilly walk to Mass......
read more
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404669
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So Clay, since you chose to interject your thoughts, tell me, ARE YOU in agreement with Rob's post? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
I chimed in two days ago.

Water Baptism is the rite of Christian initiation for infants. Just like Circumcision is for Jews. Its what Christ wanted. Its what Christians practiced for 1,800 yrs.
You changed this, why? Who gave 4gvn the authority to do so?
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404670
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW what Inquisition are you even talking about? The Spanish one?
Well, that was carried out by the Spanish Monarchy, not the Vatican.
Of course, your Protestant pastors would never tell you that would they?
Spanish Monarchy accompanied by priests,bishops,and cardinals sent by the holy See to monitor as it were,not stopping the inhuman torture,allegations,arrests,im prisonments,and finally the horrible burning at the stake,the many victims of the Inquisitions both in Europe outside of Spain,in Spain and Portugal,for 6 centuries,and it spread its evil tentacles even to the Americas.

That same Spanish Monarchy attended the Mass every day as it was their tradition,and gave full rights to their subordinates to JOIN the Church in the carnage of free citizens in Christ,or Judaism or Islam,even atheists and any person considered a possible heretic or "enemy of Roman Catholicism".It is all documented in secular history,sorry but a fact and sad,tormenting but forgotten,and now remembered here on this forum,to shock Catholic readers into the realization that their most glorious church has sunk to the most despicable depths to insure its institutional grip on the society of their times.
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404672
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I chimed in two days ago.
Water Baptism is the rite of Christian initiation for infants. Just like Circumcision is for Jews. Its what Christ wanted. Its what Christians practiced for 1,800 yrs.
You changed this, why? Who gave 4gvn the authority to do so?
Golly Gee, Clay. YOu forgot to answer the question. Try again. DO YOU AGREE WITH ROB'S POST? YES or NO? Can you answer this simple question.
And what is a 'rite of Christian initation'? In your own words, if you can. That was a joke. Of course you can't.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404673
Nov 24, 2012
 
tot+h=toth
12 piramide

oh oh really
what a about 24 + 1..who is one?
''25'' why my number
25=1/4
then where is another 3x
sphere
north east south west

which 1/4 will be safe
only one 1/4 will be safe
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
i need calculated
shhhhhhhhhhh
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404674
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fr Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
.
While it is true that we as Catholics practice infant baptism, I seriously doubt it it truly ne essary for anyone who has not attained the age of reason.
.
Rob
Do you agree with this statement ,Clay?
Read the question carfully, and try to actually answer it. Thanks in advance for your 'effort'.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404675
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland 1649
The Catholic Faith is banned by invading Protestants. Churches are desecrated. A bounty of ten pounds is placed on each Priests head. Those captured are hung until nearly dead, their stomachs cut open with cleaving knives, disembowled while still alive then beheaded.
Finally, their bodies are chopped in 4 pcs. Anyone found harboring a Priest is hanged immediately.
Nevertheless, it is Sunday, and you owe an obligation to God that is higher than any in the English Government. Arising at Midnight, your wife readies the children for the long chilly walk to Mass......
read more
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm...
Henry the Eighths church,a spawn of Roman Catholicism with priests,nuns and other clergy,deacons and brothers,even having monasteries such as those of Saint Benedict.Today a Catholic convert from Anglicanism in England can find those disgruntled with that decision.But the truth is that two brothers,siblings of religious institutional hiearchies hate one another,and to this day there still is rivalry.The English are known for their stubborn ethnocentrism,and their anglicanism is a stronghold of identity to every British subject.The Roman Catholic Church to a Britisher who is Anglican,represents Italian domination of their church,anglicanism is English to the core,and they hate everything that is not British running their lives and especially their church.

The Irish always remained a threat to English sovereignty,because they clung to the Italian Roman Church.It is nationalistic pride that remains even to this day in the British,the Irish to them are seditious in their pride of Roman Catholicism.The British are at odds at times with the Scots and Welsh as well.I lived in South Wales for a year plus several months,believe me the British are tolerated in Wales,but not loved.Yes they may love Prince Henry,but they would sooner be Wales a separate country from Britain.

The Scottish people have always had a bone of contention with England.Even though both Scotland and Wales are basically Protestant,they are not solidly nor ever were Anglican in majority.The Scots embraced Presbyterianism with John Knox,and the Welsh have their brand of Presbyterian/Evangelical church.Anglicans exist of course in both countries and they are not the majority.But because of their protestant roots all three countries have been allied to each other in politics,and defense against enemies.But it is quite clear that both in Scotland and Wales there are many who dislike Britain(England).
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404676
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Spanish Monarchy accompanied by priests,bishops,and cardinals sent by the holy See to monitor as it were,not stopping the inhuman torture,allegations,arrests,im prisonments,and finally the horrible burning at the stake,the many victims of the Inquisitions both in Europe outside of Spain,in Spain and Portugal,for 6 centuries,and it spread its evil tentacles even to the Americas.
That same Spanish Monarchy attended the Mass every day as it was their tradition,and gave full rights to their subordinates to JOIN the Church in the carnage of free citizens in Christ,or Judaism or Islam,even atheists and any person considered a possible heretic or "enemy of Roman Catholicism".It is all documented in secular history,sorry but a fact and sad,tormenting but forgotten,and now remembered here on this forum,to shock Catholic readers into the realization that their most glorious church has sunk to the most despicable depths to insure its institutional grip on the society of their times.
No, we are sorry you choose to remain ignorant. The facts are shocking to most Protestants who are utterly clueless of not only where the bible came from (attested to by protestant shclars and proved numerous times on this forum) but any knowledge of history at all other than blown up myths. Unfortunately you have no interest in the truth acknowledged by Protestants and secular historians even in a BBC documentary.

I have no doubt you were beating the war drums along with most of the evangelical and fundy protestants who were screaming for Muslim heads after 911. Its ok though if the Govt goes to war then its not a problem. It would only be evil if the Catholic Church was involved. ;0 Its ok says the polls amongst evangelicals to torture. The same ones who say, "We would not have done that if the Church and State were intertwined like it was in the days of Old. You would have no problem if I started to force your children to be Catholic right? You would have no problem if they were forced to be Muslim or JW or LDS right? LOL I guess that makes you evil by your standards. Most of Nazi Germany was Protestant, but they werent enlightened like you eh? It was all the churches evil fault the church should have remained silent and done nothing while Christians pleaded to them for help from severe opression, rape, murder, torture, opressive taxes. That was the right thing to do? Ignore their pleas?

The Inquisitions did not involve anyone who was Jewish or Muslim. Your ignorance is showing again, just as your ignorance of the Catholic faith has shown quite often. You can grow up in the faith and know little about it as has been demonstrated by many on this forum. You get what you put into it. Your knowledge is severely lacking so please spare us the you know routine. lol
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404677
Nov 24, 2012
 
rob..who betray==second in line=cerubin
old cherub
o really
why is like that in religion
how many angels ranks ''9''
why is '9'
1234567890
9=second in last person
last letter before z is ''y''
if 9=letter i=yi
rob
cherobin
che rob in
cha che chi cho chu= c ha ''he'' c h i cho chu
chah cheh chih choh chuh
sash sesh sish sosh shuh=s as h ses h s is h sos s os h s huh uh h
map on atlas under h..where show
perfect describe just you need follow code letters and numbers as well words..you can find with any words..in this case find=agent..agent can find..about what which purpose to whom where why?
where is rob in
who how why about what
c h rob in
who is c
who is h
time=tic tac or pronouncement tik tak tik tak=o'clock
robotic..its tehnology set up about what?
Why to whom about what?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404678
Nov 24, 2012
 
http://www.google.com.au/search...
oh
black horse
whats black horse represent in bible=death revelation

death to whom why?

http://www.google.com.au/search...

pyramid read and find what is in..

but why?
for what?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
http://www.google.com.au/search...
where is that piramide
why
which purpose
about what

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
http://www.google.com.au/search...
black horse revelation

ohhhhhhhhhhh
my rosary lead me know

why i go so long
tab horse
no i am not gemble
i am prayer..oh yes..no i don't spent money not to much
just

''symbol''black horse..bible

whyyyyyyyyyyyy
oh

i need find path

i am not going say
my sin my sin my biggest sin
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
its mean i win..find something
who how where
forgive me
i don't be in church
but my rosary stay with me as present always..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
mr and mrs krukovici=corupt=death deadly

Why is like that?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404679
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pad shut up

if i say
''i am truth way..
see how way as code working

many city on this planet
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404680
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the sense that they wish to portray.
They cannot comprehend as many in America cant nor do they understand the freedoms Americans or the west have. They were all beating war drums before the Iraq war.
I have no doubt LTM would be more than happy to submit to Islam or be put to death for having a bible which is the current penalty in Saudi Arabia. I am sure she was just fine with planes being flown into the WTC. I have no doubt she would have absolutely no problem at all if she, her parents or children were raped, murdered, tortured, forced to convert or if allowed to exist at all would pay most of your wages for the priveledge of being allowed to exist. I know of course no protestants have a problem with the many in the middle east right now who are being forced to leave to survive.(sarcasm) Well to be fair I am sure ltm is ok with it as long as they are Catholic and as long as it doesnt concern her where she lives. I am sure she would have no problem at all if Israel was wiped off the earth. Yeah she could just go to Saudi Arabia right now and whip out her kjv and show them how its done.
Islam means submission, and not just a passive submission to the book of Islam, the Koran. Submission for the followers of Mohammed means to carry out the will of Allah in history. The Muslim doctrine of the jihad, or holy war, stemmed from the ideas of the prophet himself—that is, that it was Allah’s will for a permanent war to reign until the rule of Islam extended over all the world. Hence Islam’s political domination could be, and was, spread by the sword. This is why Hillaire Belloc predicted almost a century ago that the West could again see a threat from Islam:
“It very nearly destroyed us. It kept up the battle against Christendom actively for a thousand years, and the story is by no means over; the power of Islam may at any moment re-arise”(5)
(5) Hillaire Belloc, The Great Heresies, Chapter Four
But, back to the history. By the second half of the 12th century, the Turks had brandished the sword and were creating considerable hardships for Western pilgrims in the East. Travel was no longer safe for Christian pilgrims without an armed escort, and even then, Christians who managed to return to the West had dreadful tales of persecution to tell.
When the call for a Crusade was finally made by Blessed Pope Urban II at Clermont in 1095, he stressed the outrages suffered by fellow Christians at the hands of the militant Muslims:
“They [the Muslim Turks] have invaded the lands of those Christians and have depopulated them by the sword, pillage and fire; they have led away a part of the captives into their own country, and a part they have destroyed by cruel tortures .… They circumcise the Christians, and the blood of the circumcision they either spread upon the altars or pour into the vases of the baptismal font. When they wish to torture people by a base death, they perforate their navels, and dragging forth the extremity of the intestines, bind it to a stake; then with flogging they lead the victim around until the viscera having gushed forth the victim falls prostrate upon the ground. Others they bind to a post and pierce with arrows. Others they compel to extend their necks and then, attacking them with naked swords, attempt to cut through the neck with a single blow. What shall I say of the abominable rape of the women? To speak of it is worse than to be silent .… On whom therefore is the labor of avenging these wrongs and of recovering this territory incumbent, if not upon you?”(6)
(6) Dana C. Munro,“Urban and the Crusaders”, Translations and Reprints from the Original Sources of European History, Vol. 1:2,(Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania, 1895), 5-8
http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologeti...
Read the article as well,good,very informative!
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404681
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Notre Dame 22 USC 13 Catholics win again!

I feel so much better now that with any nation or ecclesiastical union with a protestant at the helm their will be no more war or evil anywhere. No Protestant has any part in any war its just their representatives and everyone can just sit back and watch everything happen. Then again their will be lots of Protestant popes with far more authority than any pope has ever had, but they will have had no part at all in anything done wrong by anyone. Its just those Catholics. lol
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404682
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be good for you to do some normal research on it. In fact, learn what an INQUISITION actually is!!
Right now, you know nothing. Tomorrow, come back and talk about it. Be sure to read about the Protestants who also conducted Inquisitions to root out members who went against their religion.
And if you're tallying up a body count, you'll see that the Protestants far outnumber the Catholics in committing murder.
Clay your last sentence here is full of baloney. Prots cannot be blamed for the murder and expulsion of Jews in Catholic dominated Europe for Centuries,so the fact that you decide Prots outnumber Catholics in being murderers is wrong,and impossible.Even though the British Anglicans killed many Catholics,funny they were Catholics too weren't they?of course you don't believe that;but the anglicans were just one country,but the rest of Europe had political ambitions and enterprises in many countries.Spanish and Portuguese Catholics wasted no time in humbling Aztec and Incas of Central and South America,with much murder and massacres.Portuguese Catholics humbled greatly the native populations in Brazil as well.

Your sentence has no proof of which group Catholic or Protestant committed the most atrocities.It seems the Protestant Reformers learned well from their Catholic parents.So any carnage from them is inherited to say the least. Human beings sin,and give in at times to the worst diabolical influences.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404683
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

truth wrote:
pad shut up
if i say
''i am truth way..
see how way as code working
many city on this planet
Jesus is the Way,the Truth and the Life(Hebrews),I proclaim this by fiath in Him,it is not anything to do with Catholic or Protestant affiliation,but as an independent believer who witnesses unto Christ alone.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404684
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dust Storm wrote:
Notre Dame 22 USC 13 Catholics win again!
I feel so much better now that with any nation or ecclesiastical union with a protestant at the helm their will be no more war or evil anywhere. No Protestant has any part in any war its just their representatives and everyone can just sit back and watch everything happen. Then again their will be lots of Protestant popes with far more authority than any pope has ever had, but they will have had no part at all in anything done wrong by anyone. Its just those Catholics. lol
Obama is a globalist liberal socialist,he hates Christianity and has proven that.He unbelievably associates himself with Chrstian faith,and at the same time jabs it with unrelenting fervor.He also stated that he was a Muslim as well.So Obama is not a protestant who does not believe in war,as prots in this country no doubt have been behind many moves toward entering war with other nations.

Look at your church history,wars and rumors of wars should have been their Mission statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 54 min Hebrewsunite 8,197
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 1 hr I_am_Belisarius 35
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 19 hr psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Tue ELIAS IBARRA 60
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••