Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,100
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#404548 Nov 24, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Preston, before you leave the forum forever, tell me, Do ou think that you(who have just been caught in a lie) are the only one going to heaven? Please answer, and then LEAVE. LOL
find the post. but take your time. I only have around 5000 posts. should take you till 2015.

and then, you will be so frustrated that what little of your mind that you have now, will all be gone.lol

and since you have read most of my posts, you should realize how stupid the sda guy was in saying what he said about me.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404549 Nov 24, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>God works in the heart of 'individuals' one at a time.
yes He does, however it seems that the devil works in groups, as we can read from the Bible.

and my statement is surely true since we can see how your group(ltm, marge, orville , oddjg,sda guy, mr fraud and mrs fraud)are all filled with that satanic spirit.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404550 Nov 24, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>No,Presto, I learned a long time ago not to make deals with the Devil.
yeah. that is when you sold your soul to him.

you arent fooling anyone, people have read your filthy posts in the past.

you cant erase them, nor hope that people overlooked them
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#404552 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>michael needs to be more worried than we do here in the US.those muslims who live in Mich had to flee because of saadam as well as the clerics in Iran.
of course, I will donate 200.00 to help pay for a one way ticket to gaza for Mike.
the price is around 976.00. should be cheaper since it would be one way.
Mike in the Gaza Strip. I'd give him about 10 minutes.

On a side note, my next door neighbors are a multi-family of Muslims from Iraq who left during Sadam Hussein's reign of terror. Nice people. I speak to them often. They know we're Catholic. The patriarch breathed a sigh of relief when he realized we weren't fundamentalist/evangelical protestants. I'm not implying anything, but it is what it is.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#404553 Nov 24, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Robert F"
KayMarie
Your going to have to show me that the 14th day of the first month was "likely" to have been a Thursday....
At best you would be guessing. At worst wrong.
We have no way of determining the exact time of the year when we compare our calendar with the Jewish calendar. And the calendar of the Jewish year was so very fluid during the time of Jesus, there is no way of determining what is likely or what is not likely....
Instead we must turn to the Gospels and Jesus being the fulfilment of the O.T., which support Friday as the Passover....
As the Jewish calendar (there are more than one) is/are different from the one that we use, it might be impossible. This is where scripture comes in.
Do you believe that Jesus lied??? He said that He would be in the grave/tomb as Jonah was in the whale. That means three days. In order for the Resurrection to occur on the first day of the week, He would have had to be buried on Thursday. An evening and a morning being one day (God said in Genesis).
Thursday p.m. to Friday a.m. One day
Friday p.m. to Saturday a.m. Second day
Saturday p.m. to Sunday a.m. Third day
Jesus prophecy = three days
Scriptural fact = Resurrection was on the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK.
The fourteenth day of the month might have been any day of the week.
Also, there were times when there were back-to-back sabbaths. One sabbath was determined by counting a certain number of days from a special sabbath, the appointed sabbath was one day after the ordinary sabbath of that week. This meant that in one weeks time there would be three sabbaths.
KayMarie
KayMarie good friend

I can see what you are saying....

The only point I would make is that Jesus said it would be the "sign" of Jonah....And signs are not based in physical reality, but are affected by them....

The 3 literal days and nights may be more figurative than actual. The Jews back then did not measure time with "punch-clock" accuracy.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404554 Nov 24, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is when you see one with a stick of dynamite you won't be here reporting on it....
(lol) right! If I see them flicking matches, or clicking lighters than I know I am too close....... ""KA!%@$@-ING BOOM"
preston

Waverly, OH

#404555 Nov 24, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
On a side note, my next door neighbors are a multi-family of Muslims from Iraq who left during Sadam Hussein's reign of terror. Nice people. I speak to them often. They know we're Catholic. The patriarch breathed a sigh of relief when he realized we weren't fundamentalist/evangelical protestants. I'm not implying anything, but it is what it is.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl d-africa-2...
preston

Waverly, OH

#404556 Nov 24, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
KayMarie good friend
I can see what you are saying....
The only point I would make is that Jesus said it would be the "sign" of Jonah....And signs are not based in physical reality, but are affected by them....
The 3 literal days and nights may be more figurative than actual. The Jews back then did not measure time with "punch-clock" accuracy.
http://www.bible.ca/d-3-days-a nd-3-nights.htm#V
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404557 Nov 24, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>God works in the heart of 'individuals' one at a time.
I understand God is very busy, and its obvious he hasn't yet got around to Prestons heart.

I might joke around once in awhile but I like everyone regardless of belief or no belief.......how could that be bad?

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404558 Nov 24, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael is doing just fine up here in the land of ice and snow.

Why did my ancestors settle so far north? DAMMIT!
preston

Waverly, OH

#404559 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
(lol) right! If I see them flicking matches, or clicking lighters than I know I am too close....... ""KA!%@$@-ING BOOM"
they use more modern technology that matches today.

if you see a muslim reach for a cell phone, it might be to late 4 U
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404560 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
When you were in vietnam you said you never did any combat duty. Were you a male nurse? Just wondering!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404561 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>as I just posted.
karen says it is a Repenting Way and I agree.
What no lies were told? I can't believe it.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404562 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were in vietnam you said you never did any combat duty. Were you a male nurse? Just wondering!
sorry, But I am not going to give out any info to help the sda guy and 4bdn.

I want them to prove that I said that I saw God .

and 4bdn is so ignorant that he thought that your post of satire was true and accurate.help them out so they know what you a re doing.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404563 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I will make the same deal with you as I did the sda guy, show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.
and if you cant find it, you leave.
deal?
Preston says......show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.

Check Post...#404,527 read your comments from that post about you seeing God in an airplane?

preston

Waverly, OH

#404564 Nov 24, 2012
some of these people on here have never read Onion or even heard of it. I posted an article some time ago and mr fraud went berserk. it was so funny.

satire is a word that some of them cant even spell ,let alone know what it is.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404565 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>they use more modern technology that matches today.
if you see a muslim reach for a cell phone, it might be to late 4 U
(lol)!

When you look around your city and all the taxi cabs have quickly disappeared from the streets, and the 7-11 stores have closed down quickly you know were in deep trouble.

A Muslim with a dot on their forhead is a PUSH START. The ones with turbins are a PULL START.

We have to be prepared Preston, we haven't got time worrying about who is lieing and who isn't.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404566 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael is doing just fine up here in the land of ice and snow.
Why did my ancestors settle so far north? DAMMIT!
I would think that you would be pleased to leave the hyperborean region of the northern part of the United States for the balmy shore and beaches of the gazan strip
preston

Waverly, OH

#404567 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
(lol)!
When you look around your city and all the taxi cabs have quickly disappeared from the streets, and the 7-11 stores have closed down quickly you know were in deep trouble.
A Muslim with a dot on their forhead is a PUSH START. The ones with turbins are a PULL START.
We have to be prepared Preston, we haven't got time worrying about who is lieing and who isn't.
lol, the nearest city is around 65 miles from where I live, and the nearest taxi stand is around 25-30 miles from me.
and i havent seen a 7-11 store since 1966.

can you give me better hints than those?
preston

Waverly, OH

#404568 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says......show the post where I have ever said that I saw God while I was in an airplane.
Check Post...#404,527 read your comments from that post about you seeing God in an airplane?
topix deleted that post, sorry.

did mr fraud or his wife write it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 2 hr sava 3
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••