Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,925
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#404489 Nov 24, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
AND BEING CALL A LIAR EVERY TIME THE SUBJECT IS BROUGHT UP.
HEY, WHAT CAN PEOPLE SAY.

it is easy to spot a liar, especially with all of your qualifications.

this fits you to a tee;

Reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, and liars
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404490 Nov 24, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you posted yesterday morning:
confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."
Since: Jun 10
"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
23 hrs ago Judged:
Today's "News":
The Pope has issued a new book about Christmas. Seems that there WERE NO ANGELS SINGING ON THE NIGHT JESUS WAS BORN.(Took him 2,000 years to 'discover' that?) Besides THAT is one item that is recorded in scripture.
Talk about 'change'!
And there are other issues...don't recall all of the review. Find it in Breaking Christian News.
KayMarie"
You didn't JUST write singing instead of saying, you included snide and contemptuous remarks directed at the pope as though he was ignorant of scripture.
Would you say that writing "Seems that there WERE NO ANGELS SINGING ON THE NIGHT JESUS WAS BORN.(Took him 2,000 years to 'discover' that?)" is just mistakenly typing singing instead of saying?
Would you say that writing "Besides THAT is one item that is recorded in scripture." is just mistakenly typing singing instead of saying?
Would you say that writing "Talk about 'change'!" is just mistakenly typing singing instead of saying?
Your problem Kay (and your husband's) is that you feel absolutely no remorse for attacking the pope because you have nothing but contempt for him and the Catholic Church. You feel justified in repeating any slander, truthful or not.
Your nice little "from the heart" is simply your feeble attempt to appear like a nice lady, when in fact most know that you and you husband harbor a deep seated hatred for Catholics.
"They are not hearsay...I was there."
That's a lie. You weren't in the confessional. You weren't with your friend as he spoke to the priest.
"For your own sake, give Jesus a chance with your heart."
You really need to take your own advice. Your behaiviour is far from Christ-like.
Every important christian event and date has been now altered because the catholic church screwed up with following false information about our calendar.

That means my 2012 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ is now really a 2008 Malibu. I have just lost $8000 in residual worth. Thanks Pope Benedict!

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Jesus+born+y...

I can't wait for his sequel his book II.

I predict Limbo will be back, Paul was really the 13th apostle, and the crucifixion was on a Monday, and Jesus spent 6 days and nights in the tomb.

Its just gets better!
Clay

Chicago, IL

#404491 Nov 24, 2012
jonah the prophet wrote:
<quoted text>that part of the context is just what idiots like you quote.LOL
but there is not part of any verse that tells me that I cant be a "fruit inspecter" and the fruits of benny hinn and mr/s fraud are rotten.
I was thinking of changing my name too. My real name is Liam or Bill. To some its Liam (which is short for William)
I used Claypool because I'm a huge fan of Bassist Les Claypool from the band Primus. Later I just used Clay. I didn't think I would be on here for two
+yrs, i was only making a quick post one day so i just used whatever name came to my mind.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#404492 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, WHAT CAN PEOPLE SAY.
it is easy to spot a liar, especially with all of your qualifications.
this fits you to a tee;
Reality is the enemy of fakes, frauds, and liars
~~~
MORE GOSSIP... FROM THE PROFESSIONAL RAILER.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404493 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I have used the nick of Jonah before and this time I added the last two words so when Orville stands before God, he will remember that.
a false prophets lies, not one person can say that they have caught me in a lie. like Orville did about jesus.
WHEN i SAY THE bIBLE SAYS SOMETHING,IT DOES. I AM NOT LIKE HIM AND MR/S FRAUD.
Johah the prophet (aka PRESTON) says........

WHEN i SAY THE bIBLE SAYS SOMETHING,IT DOES.

Michael says (lol) what does that mean? when the bible says something it does!(lol)

Michael says. The bible states many times that Jesus had brothers. It is clearly written for christians to read. The catholic church denies they are brothers of the Lord, that they are actually cousins, other christians claim they are brothers of another mary and even other christians claim Joseph was married before and they were step-sons.

When you tell this multiple answer info. to a non-christian what do you think they say? They say christians can't seem to agree aon anything the bible says.

BUSTED!

lets not forget the talking snake and donkey stories right from the bible.

I just wonder if that talking donkey was one of the farm animals in the nativity scene that all catholics own? Interesting!

#404494 Nov 24, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I have used the nick of Jonah before and this time I added the last two words so when Orville stands before God, he will remember that.
a false prophets lies, not one person can say that they have caught me in a lie. like Orville did about jesus.
WHEN i SAY THE bIBLE SAYS SOMETHING,IT DOES. I AM NOT LIKE HIM AND MR/S FRAUD.
~~~
MORE GOSSIP FROM THE PROFESSIONAL RAILER.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#404495 Nov 24, 2012
inquisition Continued
Modern times
By 1500, the Catholic Church had reached an apparently dominant position as the established religious authority in western and central Europe dominating a faith-landscape in which Judaism, Waldensianism, Hussitism, Lollardry and the finally conquered Muslims al-Andalus (the Muslim-dominated Spain) hardly figured in terms of numbers or influence. When the institutions of the Church felt themselves threatened by what they perceived as the heresy, and then schism of the Protestant Reformation, they reacted. Paul III (Pope from 1534 to 1549) established a system of tribunals, administered by the "Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Universal Inquisition", and staffed by cardinals and other Church officials. This system would later become known as the Roman Inquisition. In 1908 Pope Saint Pius X renamed the organisation: it became the "Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office". This in its turn became the "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith"[11] in 1965, which name continues to this day.
Functional role
In practice, the Inquisition would not itself pronounce sentence, but handed over convicted heretics to secular authorities for the punishment deemed fitting by the Church.[12] The laws were inclusive of proscriptions against certain religious crimes (heresy, etc.), and the punishments included death by burning, although imprisonment often for life or banishment could be used. Thus the inquisitors generally knew what would be the fate of anyone so remanded, and cannot be considered to have divorced the means of determining guilt from its effects.[13]
Purpose
The 1578 handbook for inquisitors spelled out the purpose of inquisitorial penalties:... quoniam punitio non refertur primo & per se in correctionem & bonum eius qui punitur, sed in bonum publicum ut alij terreantur, & a malis committendis avocentur. Translation from the Latin:... for punishment does not take place primarily and per se for the correction and good of the person punished, but for the public good in order that others may become terrified and weaned away from the evils they would commit.
NOTE
I would not have cut and pasted the above,,,
But
I am sick and tired of the denial of History of the
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...BY ROMAN CATHOLICS HERE IN THIS FORUM
AND BEING CALL A LIAR EVERY TIME THE SUBJECT IS BROUGHT UP.
Your "distorted and twisted" anti-catholic sources of TRUE Apostolic Church history are not the "blueprint" for my own or ANY other Catholics personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ--in and through His One True Catholic Church. You are "not" a liar Confrinting---only a perverter and a false misrepresenter of the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and a Protestant heretic in falsifying what the Catholic Church "actually" believes and teaches!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404496 Nov 24, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, nothing you've ever posted upsets me. Is that what you think your doing?
So little of Jesus Christ's life is documented. Even in the Gospels we are only told of moments of His life during the last 3 yrs. I have no idea if He was the captain of His high school soccer team or not.
How did a guy who was seemingly anonymous; put to death; all but 1 of His Apostles were killed too; and most leaders of His early Church were also killed.... Yet, people signed up to replace the fallen Bishops and Priests the next day, knowing they too would be killed. How did people like me come to believe in the Christ 2,000 yrs later?
Answer: The Holy Spirit.
Today is the feast day of St. Andrew Dung-Lac.
He was a Catholic Priest who was beheaded in Vietnam 150 yrs ago, along with 117 other Priests.
These men went to their deaths for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Every religious belief in the history of mankind had martyrs.

The Muslims that flew the planes into the WTC martyred themselves.

Put your own head on the chopping block if you are that strong a believer? I dare you.

If anyone today in america claimed they were dieing for some religious belief whether setting themselves on fire or some other form of death, I would believe everyone would say......they are crazy.

What say you?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#404497 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
Your behavior is far from Christ-like.
DO YOU AND YOUR
SO CALLED CHRISTIAN CATHOLICS WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR INQUISITION AS YOU WERE LAST EVENING?
WITH YOU PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE?
OR ARE YOU WILLING TO LET THE SUBJECT DROP?
THERE IS MUCH MORE HISTORY OF YOUR PAGAN CHURCH THAT CAN BE PLACED UPON THIS FORUM..
YOUR CHOICE
The Inquisition is still going on in the Catholic Church. In fact, almost every Religion has some sort of Inquisition. Including yours.
If a guy stood up in your compound and said "your a fraud, Pentecostals are not speaking in tongues, you suck Confrint!!"
You *might* have a mini trial with other elders of your cult, on what to do with this guy. If he says he's sorry, you might let him stay. Or you could make him pack his bags and leave the compound.

But as far as the Inquisition in the Catholic Church during medieval times? The Church was surrounded by people attempting to overthrow her. War was everywhere (it was medieval time!)

Murders were extremely rare. I read one article where thieves would lie and say they were heretics, just so they could go to a Catholic courtroom and end up in a prison where they were fed good.

Shall we talk about what you people did to innocents during the Salem Witch Trials?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#404498 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
DO YOU AND YOUR
SO CALLED CHRISTIAN CATHOLICS WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR INQUISITION AS YOU WERE LAST EVENING?
THERE IS MUCH MORE HISTORY OF YOUR PAGAN CHURCH THAT CAN BE PLACED UPON THIS FORUM..
YOUR CHOICE
Kay claimed she's not a trouble maker. I used her own words. Her own post. I didn't make anything up. It wasn't hearsay. We were all witnesses.

I learned a long time ago to stop declaring innocence when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

It's time to fess up. That would be the Christian thing to do.

#404499 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
DO YOU AND YOUR
YOUR CHOICE
___
YOUR CHURCH HAS KNOCKED ME OFF OF THIS FORUM TWICE..AND I HAVE COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT AVATAR..
IF YOU KNOCK ME OFF...I WILL JUST CHANGE AVATARS AND COME BACK AGAIN.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#404500 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay says to Michael..
Sorry dude, the census in Bethlehem didn't care much about His birth.
Michael says........Scriptures claim 3 wisemen riding camels from miles away followed a light in the sky and pinpointed a cave bringing gifts of gold, myr and frankencense to the NEW BORN MESSIAH. Could you follow a star and locate a Cave 8 miles away? I don't think so. Just tall tales clay.
Sounds important to me.
King Herod decides he wants no part of this baby Jesus the messiah, so he decides to kill all male infants trying to kill baby Jesus, but at the Nick of Time the family escapes to Egypt.
Nothing in world history records such an event.
Right from the get-go the news was out there......according to christian ONLY writers.
Michael the star was a sign of his birht not a GP tracker. They new ere to go look because of prophesy in the scriptures that fortold were he woul be born.

Micah 5

2 But thou, aBeth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of bJudah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be cruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from deverlasting.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#404501 Nov 24, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ?!!!!!!!!!
pope hojo for one,and lets not forget our old missing friend gened,he was an extemely nasty guy.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404502 Nov 24, 2012
LIAM or BILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, nothing you've ever posted upsets me. Is that what you think your doing?
So little of Jesus Christ's life is documented. Even in the Gospels we are only told of moments of His life during the last 3 yrs. I have no idea if He was the captain of His high school soccer team or not.
How did a guy who was seemingly anonymous; put to death; all but 1 of His Apostles were killed too; and most leaders of His early Church were also killed.... Yet, people signed up to replace the fallen Bishops and Priests the next day, knowing they too would be killed. How did people like me come to believe in the Christ 2,000 yrs later?
Answer: The Holy Spirit.
Today is the feast day of St. Andrew Dung-Lac.
He was a Catholic Priest who was beheaded in Vietnam 150 yrs ago, along with 117 other Priests.
These men went to their deaths for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
LIAM or BILL....says

Nothing you've ever posted upsets me.

Michael says......I am glad to know that!

thanks for the heads-up!

#404503 Nov 24, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Kay claimed she's not a trouble maker. I used her own words. Her own post. I didn't make anything up. It wasn't hearsay. We were all witnesses.
I learned a long time ago to stop declaring innocence when you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
It's time to fess up. That would be the Christian thing to do.
~~~
YOUR INQUISITION IS NOT WORKING.

usa

#404504 Nov 24, 2012
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad--you continue to rely on your anti-catholic "pot of propaganda" to bail you out of any discussion. That my friend is the "only thing" that is clear to you. You continue to have "no idea" as to what you are talking about, which is "no surprise to ANY of us Catholics who know the TRUTH of Church History. If you have "any knowledge" of apostolic Church History---of which you obviously have "none" you would know that statutes in Churches were icons used in the Churches (before the bible was put into print in 1440 by Guetenberg who invented the printing press. Icons were a part of the worship in the Church as partitioners were given a "visible idea" as to what Jesus or His apostoles looked like...... Catholics "DO NOT" worship idols, never have and never will,despite the ongoing "lies" that are spread by bible only Protestants,(like you) who rely on "Protestant Propaganda" in order to keep their bible only "leaking" boat from sinking!!
if no apostle taught/preached in a church how can you have apostolic church history? name one apostle that preached in a church? not a pope (a pope is not an apostle) but one of the original apostles that traveled with jesus...you talk about true church history how come you never mention how the church got people to believe in it when it started 2000 yrs ago? how people were beaten,tortured,killed if they did not believe,how come you never speak of that TRUE HISTORY??
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#404505 Nov 24, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Michael the star was a sign of his birht not a GP tracker. They new ere to go look because of prophesy in the scriptures that fortold were he woul be born.
Micah 5
2 But thou, aBeth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of bJudah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be cruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from deverlasting.
I hope these wisemen weren't bitten by any of the farm animals at the cave or stable. OH! I forgot there were no farm animals there. The pope has just confirmed that teaching. Disgregard.

Now that the church found out that Jesus was actually born years earlier, does that mean too that the 3 kings had to leave their location 4 years earlier than before?

All the events in christianity now move back 4 years.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#404506 Nov 24, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Every religious belief in the history of mankind had martyrs.
The Muslims that flew the planes into the WTC martyred themselves.
Put your own head on the chopping block if you are that strong a believer? I dare you.
If anyone today in america claimed they were dieing for some religious belief whether setting themselves on fire or some other form of death, I would believe everyone would say......they are crazy.
What say you?
All religions have a Spirit guiding them. After all, people are seeking something SPIRITUAL when pursuing God.
So, what kind of Spirit causes Muslims to blow themselves and innocent children up,'in the name of God'? It isn't the Holy Spirit, its is an evil spirit.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404507 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
___
YOUR CHURCH HAS KNOCKED ME OFF OF THIS FORUM TWICE..AND I HAVE COME BACK WITH A DIFFERENT AVATAR..
IF YOU KNOCK ME OFF...I WILL JUST CHANGE AVATARS AND COME BACK AGAIN.
WOW!!!!

you broke your own record.

TWICE!!!!!!!.

how long does it take you to catch on? there is something that you aint doing right.

it is being TRUTHFUL.LOL

usa

#404508 Nov 24, 2012
Melissa Miller, 41, of Port St. Lucie, was blowing her horn and going 100 mph in a 30-mph zone on U.S. 1 in Fort Pierce at 1 a.m. Tuesday, told officers God told her to do it.

JETHRO:I posted this and no one responded to my question,is she telling the truth? did god speak to her and tell her to do what she claims? is it because everyone here knows god does not speak to people? if he doesn't that blows a lot of bible stories.also the myth of his existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Tue Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE