Pope says christianity has made a miscalculation of important events and dates.<quoted text>
I did read the article. Sorry man, there was nothing shocking in it. I don't know what to tell you mike. I never once thought the Church (or anyone) could possibly know the exact yr Christ was born.
Its not like Mary and Joseph took Him Chunk E. Cheese every year for His Birthday.
And why would the Holy Spirit feel the need to reveal the actual date?
If you were adopted and did not know your actual Birthday, would it lesson the significance of your birth and life?
1) There is no basis for historical fact of the birth year of Jesus.
2) There is no basis for hsitorcal fact of December 25
3) There is no basis for historical fact of farm animals in the nativity scene that all catholics originally believed and practiced.
What is coming down the pipe next Clay?
Clay says......did read the article. Sorry man, there was nothing shocking in it. I don't know what to tell you mike. I never once thought the Church (or anyone) could possibly know the exact yr Christ was born.
Don't know the birthday and year of the most important man in christianity? Don't know what he did for a living to support himself? Don't even know what this man looked like? Don't know the dates of the crucixion and resurrection yet christians claim these to be the MOST IMPORTANT dates on their calendar? How can you say you know Jesus when you don't know anything about him?
Clay says.......how could anyone know the exact year?
Michael says......Julius Cesaer we know plenty!
) Born July 100 BC in Subura Rome
) Died March 15, 44 BC. age 55.
) We know what he did for a living.
4) We know what he looked like as we still have coins today that depict his image.
5) Many Mulitiple sources of information about this man.
Jesus we know nothing! really!
You tell me what I posted that upsets you? I posted the truth. How can the truth upset you so?