Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,953
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#404388 Nov 23, 2012
Michael wrote:
The entire christian calendar screwed up says the Pope!
We have to move all the dates of historic events in christianity back a few years, we don't know exactly how many years. Make your own guess!
First time in HISTORY the roman catholic church admits making a mistake.
Michael

Since you don't know what the year is now, that makes all records invalid. Your birth certificate is invalid. Your baptismal date is invalid. Your confirmation is invalid. Your school records are wrong. You have no traceablity. You don't exist.

All the history you think you know is now wrong. Everyone you quote is wrong. All the ancient dates are now wrong....Your thinking is now all wrong....You haven't got a clue as to anything anymore. You don't exist.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404389 Nov 23, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to play your use of many names as if it is "natural" did not work.
And your B.S. to pass on the varuios cities to TOPOX is equall B.S.
Odd, that only "Preston" has exclusive "cities" attached to your "Names".
Then you tried to further diminish your fables by stating " I WAS FROM MY PRIVATE FORUM".
Oh really? A private Forum?!!!! Must be for "Preaches" only eh?
Perhaps a "Gay-Preacher's" forum. Romans have many "Gay" and Pedophile forums.
atemcowboy

Since: Jan 08

Greenville, OH
atemcowboy

Marion, OH

looks like TOPIX SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT THAT YOU ARE BUT DONT WORRY, EVEYONE KNEW IT.

and I dont even know where greenville is, you should have seen me laughing when they had in sinking springs, ohio.

YOU CAN TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD, BUT YOU WILL NEVER CLEAN YOUR OWN SLATE UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404390 Nov 23, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Do you think anyone cares? I knew Dec 25th wasn't Our Lords real Birthday since i could remember. In school, it was never ever claimed to be His actual Birthday.
You got any other shocking stuff? lol
I think that he saw Elvis fishing on the Mckenzie River, but dont tell anyone.k?
Anthony MN

United States

#404391 Nov 23, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
"Truth does not shame those who are honest.
THEN NOTHING THAT I WRITE HERE AND BACK IT UP WITH SCRIPTURES SHOULD SHAME YOU.
YOU GIVE NO REBUTTAL FROM THE SCRIPTURE...ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK ME
AS A PERSON.
AS FOR THE EVENTS I HAVE GIVEN...EVEN IF I PRODUCED WITNESSES WITNESSES
YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THEM EITHER ...NOW WOULD YOU..
I don't think your wife is very honest if she's unwilling to admit she's wrong about her post this morning, or you either since you defend her dishonesty.

No, I don't trust you or your witnesses. You have a poor track record.
marge

Ames, IA

#404392 Nov 23, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>Marge I have A question for you.If it say's in most king james bibles in the concordance that the words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken and so that mortal man changed his name and made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship gods and or gods. then why do you???????And as you know the scriptures are derived from the dead sea scrolls wrote in Hebrew it reads YHWH In short Yahweh And at the time their was never a j in the Hebrew language how can his son's name be jesus.Please help me to understand this.And I ask people if they ever heard about Yahweh most say no and then the ones who do say yes Yahweh god...My point here is nothing makes the creator a god but for mankind...And also he tells us the you will cause them to forget my name
And anyone is free to answer this question.
And here is another tid bit you know those energy drinks the monsters those are Hebrew letters that represent the numbers 666
Well the New Testament was written in Greek... maybe someone else can answer that.

Do you not believe the prophesy in the Old Testament about God the Father sending us a Savior, His Son, to be born of a virgin?

Look up the word Messiah.

God with us.
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

#404393 Nov 23, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>atemcowboy
Greenville, OH
atemcowboy
Marion, OH
looks like TOPIX SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT THAT YOU ARE BUT DONT WORRY, EVEYONE KNEW IT.
and I dont even know where greenville is, you should have seen me laughing when they had in sinking springs, ohio.
YOU CAN TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD, BUT YOU WILL NEVER CLEAN YOUR OWN SLATE UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME.
The same thing happens to me, Preston. Topix hasn't gotten my correct town once in all the time I've been on here, they're not even close.
Anthony MN

United States

#404394 Nov 23, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>at least soem people have come to that same conclusion that I have.
I have said time and time again that I have to DEFEND myself against his attacks and as soon as he comes on here, he attacks me, just as he did today.
Yesterday was so nice not having him and his wife throwing lies and slurs arond constantly.
your nick gien to him and are fit them pefectly.
Ananias and Saphriria.
One lies and the other agrees to it.there is NO way that they ahve studed the Bible for 125 , both are very ignorant.
when a person states the Truth, they do not hav e to go back and change their story constantly, that is the Mark of a Liar.
How can you tell if someone is a pathological liar?
•Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).
Another WikiAnswers contributor adds:
•They lie about even the smallest things. For example, saying "I brushed my teeth today," when they didn't.
•They add exaggerations to every sentence.
•They change their story all the time.
•They act very defensively when you question their statements.
•They believe what they say is true, when everyone else knows it isn't.
this fits Saphriria perfectly, remember the story about the nun and the wine.
Yeah, I really don't know what to think of those two.

Kay says she was taught never to shame "human creation", but her actions speak otherwise. I can only guess that she's either dishonest or she thinks Catholics are sub-human.
Live Action

Edmond, OK

#404395 Nov 23, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the New Testament was written in Greek... maybe someone else can answer that.
Do you not believe the prophesy in the Old Testament about God the Father sending us a Savior, His Son, to be born of a virgin?
Look up the word Messiah.
God with us.
no no.the virgin thing is a joke no way would Yahweh trespass against a woman and place a seed into her body....And sure he sent his son.....as for the new testament....you are beating around the bush about Yahweh not being a god it is in every concordance i can think of....
preston

Waverly, OH

#404396 Nov 23, 2012
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing happens to me, Preston. Topix hasn't gotten my correct town once in all the time I've been on here, they're not even close.
orville has been trying to prove that I am wrong on anything or everything eveer since he lied abbout Jesus and i called him on it.

It is a shame that some people have that desire to make others look bad just to make themself look clean.

orville will never make it. every person on here but him knows that this is not unusual with Topix
Live Action

Edmond, OK

#404397 Nov 23, 2012
you sheeple need to watch this movie many truths

marge

Ames, IA

#404398 Nov 23, 2012
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your declaring to be "sinless". Imagine, what would jesus have done had it not been for Preston?
I was never mad Orville just don't undersand, I gave the kids the same 'look' when they were on the Ron Paul kick, always complaining and raising your voices, but never take a step to do anything about it. I love you my brother:)

See you later, someone's stinkin up this place again, may the Lord rebuke him.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404399 Nov 23, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I really don't know what to think of those two.
Kay says she was taught never to shame "human creation", but her actions speak otherwise. I can only guess that she's either dishonest or she thinks Catholics are sub-human.
maybe a little of both,well a lot of being dishonest. he came on here being a fraud and she is just like him. the devil has yoked them equal.
when you see that people like them follow the likes of benny hinn, that clue sticks out as to the character that they possess.

Benny Hinn is a Fake!

by David J. Stewart

At Benny Hinn's crusades—he dazzles the crowds, plays captivating music, and manipulates the emotions of the audience; BUT, he is not of God. What is happening is not of God. Benny Hinn is a master con artist, who fully understands the human psyche. I was watching one of Benny Hinn's crusades the other day on TV. At first impression, Benny Hinn appears as a man of God. He has that curious and distinguishing look that mesmerizes the crowds. Benny Hinn comes across as an extremely interesting character, with the power to hypnotize the masses with his charm, music, and exploitation of the Bible.

As I watched Benny Hinn perform on stage, it reminded me more of a rock star in concert. There were many thousands of people in the audience, and no doubt, millions more on TV. Just as rock-n-roll fans, the audience was in the palm of the performer, Benny Hinn. Hinn never mentioned the word "sin," never mentioned the word "Saviour," but just kept talking about how wonderful Jesus is. This is one of Satan's greatest deceptions.

We read in Acts16:16-18, "And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour." Just as the demon possessed woman in Acts 16:17 who spoke the truth while also serving the Devil, so does Benny Hinn and mr fraud speak of Jesus Christ while serving the Devil.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/benny_h...
marge

Ames, IA

#404400 Nov 23, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>no no.the virgin thing is a joke no way would Yahweh trespass against a woman and place a seed into her body....And sure he sent his son.....as for the new testament....you are beating around the bush about Yahweh not being a god it is in every concordance i can think of....
I believe Yahweh is God, the Lord our God is One Lord.

Why don't you believe the prophesy?,

And yes He did send His Son born of a virgin, Jesus(Yahweh)said He and the Father are One.
preston

Waverly, OH

#404401 Nov 23, 2012
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never mad Orville just don't undersand, I gave the kids the same 'look' when they were on the Ron Paul kick, always complaining and raising your voices, but never take a step to do anything about it. I love you my brother:)
See you later, someone's stinkin up this place again, may the Lord rebuke him.
lol even the sda didnt agree with Orville saying that he prayed that God would kill me, it pleases me to no end that you consider him your brother.

your ignorance has been well noted ever since you and lTM graced this forum with your satanic ideas.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#404402 Nov 23, 2012
who="Live Action"no no.the virgin thing is a joke no way would Yahweh trespass against a woman and place a seed into her body....And sure he sent his son.....as for the new testament....you are beating around the bush about Yahweh not being a god it is in every concordance i can think of....

Your reasoning doesn't add up. God is God, you say, and sent His Son. But He would not trespass against a woman.

Well, to begin with, God is a Spirit...not a flesh body that could or would violate a woman. With her agreement, He miraculously "sent His Son". She said to Gabriel, "Be it unto me, even as He has said."

God is known to remove cancers and disease from people...and NO PHYSICAL HAND did the work. He is THE MIRACLE WORKER.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

#404403 Nov 23, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>orville has been trying to prove that I am wrong on anything or everything eveer since he lied abbout Jesus and i called him on it.
It is a shame that some people have that desire to make others look bad just to make themself look clean.
orville will never make it. every person on here but him knows that this is not unusual with Topix
and what is ironic is that marge considers him a brother in christ.Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.she loves the lies and evil that comes from Orville

if one lies once a day, is that a lifestyle? Does it make them a liar? I think not. A liar is one who has lying in their heart and who is defined by their actions. It is one who embraces lying as a way of life. There is a big difference between someone who lies, and someone who is a liar. One may lie, without depending on lying as a means of life.

Orville is depending on his lies to try and discredit me.

Rev 21:7-8
8 " But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

And they(marge and orville) may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

#404404 Nov 23, 2012
who="Clay"
I can't wait to read the book.
These guys don't even have a clue what Christmas is.
Christ's Mass.

If the CC gave us this "Mass", they should have done it right the first time. Nit-picking it now only serves to weaken people's hope/faith.

KayMarie
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

#404405 Nov 23, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
I can't wait to read the book.
These guys don't even have a clue what Christmas is.
Christ's Mass.
If the CC gave us this "Mass", they should have done it right the first time. Nit-picking it now only serves to weaken people's hope/faith.
KayMarie
??

What in the world are you talking about? Do you even know?

And where's that apology?

#404406 Nov 23, 2012
Clay wrote:

I'll make you a deal. You show me why I should not be Catholic and if it checks out, I will leave.
Easy right?
I will warn you, that I will research whatever you tell me. I been down this road with lots of different Protestant sects..I was looking for a new 'church' once before. They didn't check out. Basically, I caught them lying about Catholicism. It seems they can't exist without being deceitful. I never ever heard the Catholic Church lie about them.. nuff said.

Just to forewarn you, I am prepared for you to call me a liar...that seems to be the mode of operation here.

HOWEVER, a man came to our church one night, and attempted to preach Catholicism to me. As we talked, he boasted that he had attended a Pentecostal church for TWO YEARS...also boasting that the pastor was not aware of his affiliation.

He told me that Mary was born of the Immaculate Conception, else she could not have carried the baby Jesus. I said, "Well, that let's you and me out, doesn't it?"
Shocked, he asked WHY? I said, if she had to be sinless to carry His body in her womb, we cannot carry Him IN OUR HEART.
KayMarie

#404407 Nov 23, 2012
who="ReginaM"
??
What in the world are you talking about? Do you even know?
And where's that apology?

You can't understand that line...but you want an apology?

KM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Tue Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Oct 20 Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE