Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
389,421 - 389,440 of 536,890 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
1Co 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
You C Roman Catholic Idolaters
and
Preston the railer
make for good example of Christianity
"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER .." RIGHHT
No name calling or trying to shame there. lol
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...So if I told lies and was deceptive like you then I could be like you and claim the Lord did it for me? No Thanks! You need to ask much harder then because their is nothing about you that is truthful. What you should do is apologize, but your true nature is evident to every Catholic here and so is the nature of those protestants who say nothing.
DUST STORM..........Have you! never told a LIE?

BUSTED!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

for you ,mike, this verse explains all that needs to be said concerning her and him.

[4] He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him./her(I added that )

one commandment is this,

THOU SHALL NOT LIE.

and it this that judges her not me and surely not you. it is none of your business
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No name calling or trying to shame there. lol
he is angry because I agreed with anthony that it isnt the catholics on here who are lying constantly and calling names,like these alledgely chrsitians.

when the names of karen, chuck and hank are removed, there are none left on this forum

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, just as I said, she gets shown to be a liar and leaves and then you show up.Now how did I know that?
thankfully, I dont keep company with the likes of you and her.
~~~
OH YES YOU ARE KEEPING COMPANY WITH US.... ALL RIGHT!

WHAT YOU ARE ADMITTING.... BY YOU POST HERE..IS...

is that you are out of control...

THAT MY WIFE AND I AM CONTROLLING YOUR ACTIONS

HERE ON THIS FORUM...WE ARE MAKING YOU DO YOUR THING.

RIGHT...

DO YOU ALSO DREAM ABOUT US WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO SLEEP?

I would never give any one that much control over me..

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

who="Fr Robert Dye"
Wait, wat?
Did they take Holy Saturday of the calendar when I wasn't looking?
As for "3 days," by Jewish counting, Jesus WAS in the tomb 3 days. 1. Friday. 2. Saturday. 3. Sunday.
That's it. Count 'em. THREE.
One cold say this is not the way we (Americans, or perhaps English speakers) count.
That's true. But it's NOT the only way to count.
Mexicans say "today and 8" when the mean "a week from today." The count "1" on "today," when Americans would count "1" on " tomorrow," and say "a week from today," or "in 7 days."
What is perhaps more interesting is that Jesus dies about 3:00 PM.
3:00 PM on Saturday would be 24 hours. 3:00 AM Sunday would be 36 hours. 4 MORE hours would be 7:00 AM, 40 hours after Jesus died.
Now, if you want to take the 40 as literal you can, but it is also useful toknow that 40 can be (scripturally) a symbolic number meaning "enough," or "a sufficient time."
40 years in the desert. Enough time.
40 days and nights of rain. Sufficient.
Let the raspberries begin!
Rob
The problem comes from human logic. Men assume that the day before the Passover was Friday...thus Sunday could not have been the third day.
The truth is that the Passover was on the FOURTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH. That likely was a Thursday that month.
You can search it out if you wish, but I believe that Passover is the only Sabbath that was required to be kept forever. Jesus declared Himself Lord of the Sabbath, and thereafter many important events (including the Resurrection) were on the FIRST day of the week...NEW BEGINNING.
The first day of the week has been the 'day of rest' from that time on. Read about the Lord's rest in Hebrews.
KayMarie
KayMarie

Your going to have to show me that the 14th day of the first month was "likely" to have been a Thursday....

At best you would be guessing. At worst wrong.

We have no way of determining the exact time of the year when we compare our calendar with the Jewish calendar. And the calendar of the Jewish year was so very fluid during the time of Jesus, there is no way of determining what is likely or what is not likely....

Instead we must turn to the Gospels and Jesus being the fulfilment of the O.T., which support Friday as the Passover....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
A RAILER HAS NO DEFENSE BEFORE GOD.
I will not be judged over your sins of lying and stealing, you will take the blame for them, NOT ME!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

who="Dust Storm"
LOL...So if I told lies and was deceptive like you...their is nothing about you that is truthful...your true nature is evident to every Catholic here and so is the nature of those protestants who say nothing.

This is what is troubling about Catholicism (and other 'natural' people). You will lie about people about whom you know nothing at all. You said,'their'(that should be 'there' BTW) is NOTHING about you that is truthful.

So much for knowing-it-all...

KayMarie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

who="ReginaM"
Because you didn't just "mention" it. You said it was recorded in scripture, that the Pope changed it. LTM high-fived you. You were both wrong. An apology would be nice.

Portion of pope's book review:

"According to the pope's research, there is also no evidence in the Gospels that the cattle and other animals traditionally pictured gathered around the manger were actually present.
Pope debunks Christmas myths
He also debunks the claim that angels sang at the birth, a staple theme of Christmas carols."

KayMarie
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I have been saying for years on this forum that none of the writers of the era of Jesus never wrote or recorded anything about him. How could they, he wasn't alive then.(lol)

All we need is to find Jesus birth certificate to clear up this matter.

What happens now on December 21, 20012? What now is the real date of the Myan end of the world as we know it now that the pope has fiddled with our calendar?

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make you a deal. You show me why I should not be Catholic and if it checks out, I will leave.
Easy right?
I will warn you, that I will research whatever you tell me. I been down this road with lots of different Protestant sects..I was looking for a new 'church' once before. They didn't check out. Basically, I caught them lying about Catholicism. It seems they can't exist without being deceitful. I never ever heard the Catholic Church lie about them.. nuff said.
You will find the Toilet paper in Isle #5

LOL

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is Rob, no images for anything in heaven in the earth or in the sea or beneth the sea angels are in heaven are they not.
there are images of Mary, the is an image of Jesus, there are images of saints. You claim Mary and the saints are in heaven, we already know Jesus is.
LTM

You must live without imagination in your religion. Without creativity in your religion. Without art in your religion.

You miss out on beauty in your religion.

Are you allowed to even sing?
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>i like preston,there are a lot worse people on here than him.

There is ?!!!!!!!!!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
OH YES YOU ARE KEEPING COMPANY WITH US.... ALL RIGHT!
WHAT YOU ARE ADMITTING.... BY YOU POST HERE..IS...
is that you are out of control...
THAT MY WIFE AND I AM CONTROLLING YOUR ACTIONS
HERE ON THIS FORUM...WE ARE MAKING YOU DO YOUR THING.
RIGHT...
DO YOU ALSO DREAM ABOUT US WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO SLEEP?
I would never give any one that much control over me..
LOL, IT IS YOU THAT COMES ON HERE AND FIRST POSTS ABOUT ME.

SO WHO IS BEING CONTROLLED.

IT IS YOU BY YOUR FATHER THE devil.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

The entire christian calendar is based on miscalculation.(LOL) WHAT!

I knew that when I was 10.

Doesn't matter what dates are changed or what traditions disappear, December 23 will always be "HAPPY FESTIVUS"

Wouldn't one believe the holy spirit would have tweeted all the previous popes and said, hey guys your christian calender is @$#%-ed Up!

Not a peep.

Late night TV is going to have a field day with this. The pope admitting that the entire christian calendar is off by MANY YEARS!

UNBELIEVABLE!
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a image of a saint IS Idolizing it.
What about a photo of a Saint?
Can we hang a picture of Mother Theresa, but then take it down once she is declared a Saint?
Trying to understand you logic if there is any.

Many Saints from the 20th century has their photo taken. Catholics sometimes display them in our Churches and homes. No? Are we worshiping it?

Help me out here Marge, It seems you are an authority on the do's and don'ts...
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
for you ,mike, this verse explains all that needs to be said concerning her and him.
[4] He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him./her(I added that )
one commandment is this,
THOU SHALL NOT LIE.
and it this that judges her not me and surely not you. it is none of your business
The pathological liar on the other hand, IS aware that they are lying BUT will go to extremes to make you believe that they are truthful
Orville

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME HELP YOU OPUT.
STARTED OUT AS cr, THEN ATEMCOWBOY, JONAH,pRESTON, REDWAX AND OCCASIONALLY, i WOULD USE SOME WEIRD NAME IF I WAS FROM MY PRIVATE FORUM.
AND THO IT ISNT A SECRET, TOPIX HAS LISTED ME IN iND, mICH oHIO. maybe ky.
what bothers me about theses people like marge who actually befriend you even after you wish me dead as I showed your post to LTM.
But I am not in the least concernend about marge liking or talking to you. she is the most unstable and ignorant persons on here. I had to set on her with her stupid psotsa that was already fulfilled in the Garden that she tied to use to promote OSAS.
the devil his way of grouping you people

Trying to play your use of many names as if it is "natural" did not work.

And your B.S. to pass on the varuios cities to TOPOX is equall B.S.

Odd, that only "Preston" has exclusive "cities" attached to your "Names".

Then you tried to further diminish your fables by stating " I WAS FROM MY PRIVATE FORUM".

Oh really? A private Forum?!!!! Must be for "Preaches" only eh?

Perhaps a "Gay-Preacher's" forum. Romans have many "Gay" and Pedophile forums.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I will not be judged over your sins of lying and stealing, you will take the blame for them, NOT ME!!!
Throw away all your nativity goats, cows, camels, etc. Get your burro out of the nativity scene. The pope is now saying we have to please the vegens! Just plants allowed in the nativity scene.

The entire christian calendar wrong says the pope.

I can't wait until BOOK II and see what changes he will make to christianity then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/21/pope-jesus-...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-...

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ?!!!!!!!!!
let me make a prophecy to YOU.

you will apologize to me and make it RIGHT, or you will spend eternity in hell.

and I dont claim to be a Prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••