Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
389,281 - 389,300 of 532,777 Comments Last updated 45 min ago

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Today's "News":

The Pope has issued a new book about Christmas. Seems that there WERE NO ANGELS SINGING ON THE NIGHT JESUS WAS BORN.(Took him 2,000 years to 'discover' that?) Besides THAT is one item that is recorded in scripture.

Talk about 'change'!

And there are other issues...don't recall all of the review. Find it in Breaking Christian News.

KayMarie
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Fr Robert Dye"
Wait, wat?
Did they take Holy Saturday of the calendar when I wasn't looking?
As for "3 days," by Jewish counting, Jesus WAS in the tomb 3 days. 1. Friday. 2. Saturday. 3. Sunday.
That's it. Count 'em. THREE.
One cold say this is not the way we (Americans, or perhaps English speakers) count.
That's true. But it's NOT the only way to count.
Mexicans say "today and 8" when the mean "a week from today." The count "1" on "today," when Americans would count "1" on " tomorrow," and say "a week from today," or "in 7 days."
What is perhaps more interesting is that Jesus dies about 3:00 PM.
3:00 PM on Saturday would be 24 hours. 3:00 AM Sunday would be 36 hours. 4 MORE hours would be 7:00 AM, 40 hours after Jesus died.
Now, if you want to take the 40 as literal you can, but it is also useful toknow that 40 can be (scripturally) a symbolic number meaning "enough," or "a sufficient time."
40 years in the desert. Enough time.
40 days and nights of rain. Sufficient.
Let the raspberries begin!
Rob
The problem comes from human logic. Men assume that the day before the Passover was Friday...thus Sunday could not have been the third day.
The truth is that the Passover was on the FOURTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH. That likely was a Thursday that month.
You can search it out if you wish, but I believe that Passover is the only Sabbath that was required to be kept forever. Jesus declared Himself Lord of the Sabbath, and thereafter many important events (including the Resurrection) were on the FIRST day of the week...NEW BEGINNING.
The first day of the week has been the 'day of rest' from that time on. Read about the Lord's rest in Hebrews.
KayMarie
The bottom line is everyday should be a day for the Lord.
At any Catholic Church, you can go in celebrate daily Mass. Monday-Sunday.
I went this morning. The first reading was Revelation 10:8-11
The Gospel was Luke 19:45-48
I also heard too many snippets from the Bible to count, as is typical at the Holy Mass.
I had Holy Communion and spent time after Mass in quite prayer.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
There were two Shabbats that week; Pesach/Passover and the 7th. He died before Pesach/Passover Wednesday afternoon before sunset.
Now as for counting, evening and morning are considered a day from the very beginning. Unless you're claiming he raised Sunday night you can't get 3 days from Friday evening to Sunday morning Roman time. How about you respect the Hebrew scriptures, understanding, and Yahusha's own words and historical information about when Pesach/Passover happened at that time?
i think you destroyed your own argument with the 3PM Friday to 3PM Saturday; that's only 1 day. And then you devolve into mystical strangeness by talking about the number 40 being about completion? i think i'll rely on the actual word of YHUH and what Yahusha said would happen. That will keep me in good standing with YHUH. Because by your logic YHUH/YHUShA isn't capable of fulfilling his word of being 3 literal days in the tomb like Yonah not seeing corruption (which would happen by 3 days) and then resurrecting.
As for understanding the Hebrew way; i am a Hebrew (not a Jew) an actual descendant of Yshral/Yaaqob; speaking English or being born somewhere has nothing to do with it. Understanding Hebrew and Aramaic and accepting YHUH/YHUShA's testimony does.
Thanks for your insight. I was aware there were Two Sabbaths and often wondered about the 3 days and nights. If they were a litereal 24 hour day or just a day in part etc.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Hojo. Jesus is not restricted to a wafer. The entire Bible confirms the opposite.
Jesus' OWN stated and expressed words in John 6:48-59 "debunk" everything and anything you say regarding the Historical and biblical 2000 years of PROVEN and AUTHENTICATED TRUTH in reference to the Eucharist! Read it!!!! over and over again--until it "sinks into this anti-catholic hatred, aversion and judgemental condemation" that has "infected your heart, mind and soul"! Jesus said "for unless you eat my body,(which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink) YOU CANNOT----have eternal life!!!
The spoken words of Jesus HIMSELF--do not lie!!----but "you" do!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

while the Roman Catholic make much ado about the BLOOD..AND BODY OF CHRIST JESUS

THEY BOW BEFORE IDOLS, ICONS, STATUES, AND STORE RELICS
AND IN THEIR MAUSOLEUMS, THEY WORSHIP THE DEAD...
The Catholic Church "does not" take the "spoken, stated and expressed words of Jesus (lightly)---but apparently YOU DO!!
In regards to the words that Our Lord "clearly speaks" in John 6:47-59 "For unless you eat my Body,(which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink)---you CANNOT---have ETERNAL LIFE!!

You still continue to "make up things" Confrinting regarding this "mentally disordered myth" that has infected you, saying that we as Catholics worship idols. What a crock of Protestant (bible only) BS!! With "ludicrous statements" like this--it only shows how "insecure" and desperate" you "need to be" in order to keep your hatred, hostility and "fire of vengence" (heated up) against Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church...... Condemning the faith of other Christians, passing judgement against the personal salvation of TRUE followers of Jesus Christ (especially Catholics) and listing of (a bunch) of bible verses is the "entire basis" of your ministry. NONE OF THIS makes you a Christian! Take an example from your wife KayMarie!---As I have told you "repeatedly" she is the ONLY true Christian in your family!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm puzzled why a supposed man called by God, would use scripture in your post, then accuse Catholics of worshiping Idols and the dead??
What's wrong? Your Pentecostal Cult can't stand on its own merits? So you have to resort to baring false witness against Catholics....apparently we threaten your brand of Christianity eh? Truth is truth. We Catholics do not need to deceive. You do. That's the only way you can exist.
~~~

YOU ARE PUZZLED BECAUSE OF TWO IMMUTABLE TRUTHS THE BIBLE PRESENTS..

1. Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2.Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

IF YOU EVER DO AS JESUS SAID.... YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL CHANGE..

Mat_18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

I give you three scriptures above that give witness to what Jesus said..

YOU CANNOT GIVE ANY WITNESS FROM THE SCRIPTURES FOR ANY OF THE CONJECTURE THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TEACHES.

JESUS SAID...

Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

YOU DO NOT SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES....

YOUR FOLLOW YOUR CATECHISM.

.WHERE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS WRITTEN

ITS OWN BOOK

AND

WORSHIP ACCORDING TO IT.

YOU MAKE GOD OUT TO BE A LIAR WHEN HE SAID...

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

---

Exo 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

God cannot ...does not lie...and He does not change

Heb 6:17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:

Heb 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which

-->it was impossible for God to lie,<--

we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Heb 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

You attempt to change God's word into a lie..

AND GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT GOD FORBIDS, because your pagan (so called church has given you the permission to do so.

___

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Today's "News":
The Pope has issued a new book about Christmas. Seems that there WERE NO ANGELS SINGING ON THE NIGHT JESUS WAS BORN.(Took him 2,000 years to 'discover' that?) Besides THAT is one item that is recorded in scripture.
Talk about 'change'!
And there are other issues...don't recall all of the review. Find it in Breaking Christian News.
KayMarie
Hi KM something else A POPE has removed from scriptures.
Wow
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
~~~
There is a serious problem with your rational here...
From the Old testament..
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and
--> turn from their wicked ways; <--
then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
David wrote
Psa_66:18 If I ==>regard<== iniquity in my heart, THE LORD WILL NOT HEAR ME:
THE WORD==>REGARD<== DEFINED IN HEBREW AS USED IN PSALM 66:18
H7200
&#1512;&#1488;&#14 92;
ra&#770;'a&#770;h
raw-aw'
A primitive root; to see, literally or figuratively (in numerous applications, direct and implied, transitively, intransitively and causatively):- advise self, appear, approve, behold, X certainly, consider, discern,(make to) enjoy, have experience, gaze, take heed, X indeed, X joyfully, lo, look (on, one another, one on another, one upon another, out, up, upon), mark, meet, X be near, perceive, present, provide, regard,(have) respect,(fore-, cause to, let) see (-r,-m, one another), shew (self), X sight of others,(e-) spy, stare, X surely, X think, view, visions.
___
From the New Testament....
THERE MUST FIRST BE CONFESSION AND REPENTANCE OF SIN..
1Jn_1:9 IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
IF NOT ....THERE WILL BE...
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them,
==>I NEVER KNEW YOU:
depart from me, ye that work iniquity. <==
WE ARE NOT SAVED IN WILLFUL SIN...WE ARE SAVED FROM SIN...
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Helpful reminder indeed. However this entails all sinners under the umbrealla not just the homosexuals. We have adulters, fornicatoed, idolators, liers, thiefs, murderes, etc. that all fit the bill as well.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi KM something else A POPE has removed from scriptures.
Wow
Really? How?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Helpful reminder indeed. However this entails all sinners under the umbrella not just the homosexuals. We have adulterers, fornicator's, idolators, lairs, thief's, murderers, etc. that all fit the bill as well.
~~~

Amen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How?
just because your pope says his piece.... it does not Change God's word...
It time you Roman Catholics learned the truth...

this is the danger of a dictator such as your pope...

___

Jesus said..

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luk_6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Today's "News":
Talk about 'change'!
KayMarie
Back after your "Thanksgiving" break of stirring up trouble and right into it again eh Kay?

I can't find your article on BCN.

BTW, can you give me book, chapter and verse where the angels are singing at Jesus's birth?

Who's really adding to scripture Kay?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
___
Jesus said..
Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Luk_6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
Your wife is back on stirring up trouble again by shaking her finger at the pope.

I guess neither you nor Kay know scripture half as good as you think you do. Maybe you could provide the book, chapter and verse where the angels are "singing" at Jesus's birth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
___
Jesus said..
Break out of the Bondage of any and all religion...

and establish you personal relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ our personal Lord and Savior.

___

The Bible says...Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

___

Rom 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?(that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

Rom 10:7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?(that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Jasher continues the story of Abram: "And it was in the fifteenth year of Abram's dwelling in the
land of Canaan, which is the seventieth year of the life of Abram (the year 1986 B.C.), and the
Lord appeared to Abram in that year and he said to him, I am the Lord who brought thee out
from Ur Chasdim to give thee this land for an inheritance. Now therefore walk before me and be
perfect and keep my commandments ... And thou shalt come to thy fathers in peace and in
good age, and the fourth generation shall return here in this land and INHERIT IT
FOREVER" (Jasher 13:17-19).
Now notice carefully! God told Abram that He would give him the land from the river of Egypt,
the Nile, to the river Euphrates -- and he then told Abram that he would die, peaceably, and in a
good old age -- but notice now! Abram would RETURN in the fourth generation, and inherit the
land FOREVER! This is a prophecy for the FUTURE! In this instance, the fourth "generation"
means 4,000 years, for a full "generation" is a thousand years in fulfillment -- one "day" (II
Pet.3:8-10). Abram was born and lived circa 2,000 B.C. Four "generations" or four thousand
years from that time brings us to circa 2000 A.D.! This is one more astonishing evidence that we
are surely living in the generation of the END TIME!

http://www.parsontom.com/books/Book%20of%20Ja...
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes--the bible IS the word of God--however it is not the "only source of truth" that God chose to transmit His divine infallible word! It can't be because the bible "cannot interpret itself"! That why in I Tim 3:15, Paul calls the Church (not the bible) the pillar, the pinnacle foundation of the TRUTH. You keep arguing that the bible is the only and final authority. However, not only does the Bible "never say that", but the Bible tells us that the (Church) is the final authority. If you want to be faithful to the Bible, then you must be faithful and adhere to the words of Paul in Timothy and follow the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible (only) in Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church....... This is exactly why bible only Protestants have "accumulated" an inconsistent, contradicting, and conflicting "hodge-podge" of over 42,000+ Protestant denomination of confusion and chaos in their "self-interpretation, with their own self-appointed 42,000+ popes,(mis-interpreting the bible) that HAVE NEVER, nor WILL EVER agree on ANYTHING accept attacking and condemning Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church
Here is why your post is half right hojo.For one the Evangelicals no matter how many names they go by,are solidly one in spirit and in truth.They all believe in the Trinity:Father-Son and Holy Spirit.They all believe that human beings are sinners in need of a Savior,and that the Lord Jesus Christ gave Himself as a ransom for many,on the Cross after brutallity by both the Jewish Sanhedrin and the Roman guard who scourged His Holy Body.

Christians have for centuries put their trust in the LORD,and served with great devotion and love the SON,Who is the epitome of Mercy and GRACE.

The Roman Catholic Church is just O n e church,or organization that serves the Living Christ,and although I believe hojo that the LORD uses all believers,He has some issues with Roman Catholicism,and one of those issues is the century old production of images(statues),the building of edifices that honor and glorify saints especially Mary the Mother of our Lord Jesus.

The RCC has broken the FIRST commandment and continues to do so,so as the only interpreters of the Holy Scriptures,that is with great doubt as they clearly do not understand the First Commandment,and sought to break it forcing many in the past to buy and venerate such things,which the LORD considers part of an Abominable assent from His Commandments.

Rosary beads clearly are also a pagan practice as they follow Eastern pagan religious practices as observed by both the Hindus and Buddhists.As a matter of fact many Catholics who are high in the eschelons of office and Church Society consider being aligned with Buddhism especially as adopting their practices which although may be useful,are all counterfeits of what God want to do with His people,not using pagan elements.

The Buddhists by the way had monasteries and such long before the RCC and Orthodox,that is something which a lot of people do not realize as being a similarity that aligns Catholics with Pagan non Christian ways,taking away the Jewish roots of our faith,and aleinating us far from our Judeo-Christian roots.

The Word of God is discerned and perpetuates spiritual discovery and truth,that alone makes the Word of God,something most precious to the Holy Spirit,and not lacking in the ability to direct and even govern Christian bodies,without the totalitarian efforts of a large religious institution.
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How?
LOL...I know, the ignorance that spews from them daily is nothing short of a miracle in itself. I have not read the book, but articles that start with the man in a dress and a funny hat says blah blah are par for the course for those who claim they love the Lord like LTM and KM. Dispicable people without a single speck of truth in them.

Most Protestants have the misunderstanding that whatever a Pope says even if he prefaces it with an opinion is changing the gospel. lol Yet, their ministers very very often say in my opinion, you may disagree etc. Scholarly work is of no importance.

According to at least one protestan source albeit biased against the church the Pope was merely saying that he believed the Angels spoke not sang and that it was believed that their voices were like song. He did not say it never happened nor was it in the gospel. That would be a fair statement, but since I have not seen the exact quote forgive me for not trusting secular and protestant tabloids as we have seen them so accurate so often in here. ROTFL
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I somewhat agree with your post. Christianity makes no sense (on the paper).
I mean, how did it survive? If you were Christian for the first 300 yrs, you were imprisoned. If you were a Bishop or Priest, you were killed. It makes no sense that this religion could have spread throughout the world when its origin is a poor homeless man with 12 followers. By all logic (on Paper) it should have ended when this man was put to death and His closest followers ran to the hills during His trial and crucifixion.
Who would ever believe this man was the Son of God? He had nothing (on paper) to offer anyone. No triumph. No land. No wealth. No freedom from Roman Empire. Yet, people believed Him?
And then, the brutal and evil Roman Empire, who'd been killing Christians for centuries, suddenly becomes Christians themselves?
Makes no sense.
The Church He started should have crumbled long ago as well. They are still very much hated. Every tyrant had the Vatican in their scopes and sought to topple it. Napoleon kidnapped the Pope and jailed him!
The sins of the members of the Catholic Church should have crumbled it too. Even the current abuse scandal cant bring it down!
A Pope a thousand yrs ago, had an affair and committed murder. Yet, even he could not bring down the Church!
The Protestant reformation offered a 'hands free' type Christianity, with no apparent authority - other than ones private interpretation of the Bible. Still, they could not topple the Catholic Church.
Ever heard the phrase it's Not Over Til the Paper Works Done.

LOL You are Clueless.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

who="Anthony MN"
Back after your "Thanksgiving" break of stirring up trouble and right into it again eh Kay?
BTW, can you give me book, chapter and verse where the angels are singing at Jesus's birth?

Easy: Luk 2:8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
Luk 2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luk 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luk 2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
Luk 2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Luk 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Luk 2:15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

Note verse 13. Todays BCN.

Cute...you call me Sapphira, but "I" am making trouble?

KayMarie
ReginaM

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Anthony! Looks like the Pope is more 'bible only' than they are. Who'da thunk it! I'm looking forward to reading his book.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Gee-Tee 8,146
More Thu True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Thu Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Thu ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••