Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,460)

Showing posts 389,181 - 389,200 of529,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone ever believed Dec 25th was Jesus actual Birthday.
As for your other claims...
The Church had the authority to change the Sabbath, because Jesus gave them the Authority.
Sunday was set aside from the earliest possible beginnings of the Church. So people in various cults like SDAs, are in effect, changing what the Apostles clearly taught.
Clay says......

The Church had the authority to change the Sabbath, because Jesus gave them the Authority.

Michael says.......where is it written that Jesus gave the church the authority to change the sabbath? What was the purpose to change the sabbath. Everyone seemed quite happy with the sabbath as it was. as everyone back in the day all back through the OT rested and worshipped on saturday.

The sabbath was changed because christianity took the JEW OUT OF JESUS.

Everything in a jewish way about this man was stripped away from him. Jesus has been made into FRANKEN-JESUS from bits and parts of western world culture including statues and pictures that depict him as a westerner not a middle easterner.

1) Jesus and the rest of the jews worshipped/rested on saturday.
2) Constantine a SUN-GOD worshipper was given the right to change the day of worship to SUN-DAY SUNDAY that to allow him to bring along his pagan tradition.

2) Jews pray with their hands by their sides or back and chant.
Christians changed that to praying with hands at the front and no chanting. Why? They don't want Jesus to be remembered as a Jew.

3) Jewish men wear hats (yamicas) worshipping
Catholic men NO hats allowed worshipping.

4) Jewish women NO HATS worshipping.
Catholic women DO WEAR hats worshipping.

Christianity has squeezed all the JEW out of Jesus and created a man that belongs to them and is not seen as a Jew anymore even though being born in Jerusulem to a jewish family/culture would make you always a Jew no matter if you changed your belief or not.

Its all obvious....

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
YOUR POST IS SO SCREWED UP THAT i CANT RETURN A REPLY ANY OTHER WAY.
QUOTE who="LTM"]<quoted text>
PLEASE SHOW ME THE MESSAGE WERE I EVER SAID I WISH YOU DEAD PRESTON!!! I have never said that about anyone on here or in my life connections.
to say that about me is a lie Preston you are lying now yourself.
ME;
YOU ATTACKED ME YET SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THEM ATTACKING ME FIRST.
I suppose that you think it is ok for {{{a false prophet like orville to wish me dead.}}} I mean that is godly talk, isnt it?
now put your glasses on and read that last sentance and I used quotation marks to help you see it better.
THIS ARGUMENT STARTED BECAUSE ORVILLE LIED ABOUT JESUS NOT PAYING ANY TAXES AND EVER SINCE HE HAS TAKEN EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO HINDER ME INCLUDING LYING CONSTANTLY,
AND I DEFEND MYSELF.
anyway live and learn. I am not like you, when i say something, I can prove it.
AGAIN FOR YOU TO READ.
I suppose that you think it is ok for {{{a false prophet like orville to wish me dead.}}} I mean that is godly talk, isnt it?
HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU OR ANYONE ELSE MISS THAT STATEMENT? IT WAS THE LAST ONE ON THAT POST
LTM, I WENT LOOKING FOR THE POST THAT WAS MADE BY orville AND YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU WERE NEVER MENTIONED, NOW LETS FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF GOD THAT YOU HAVE IN YOU

Orville
Portland, OR
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Nov 10 <quoted text>I just petioned to Holy God to remove your evil irk from this earth.

and for this character, you broke your word and our covenant, but not only ours, but God also witnessed it.

you SOLD YOUR SOUL FOR A MORSEL OF GARBAGE.

Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

you might and will have your payday someday,and then you will find out, why Jesus appeared to me back in 1965,and why my grandfather came back to life to tell me that God had a job for me to do.

you touched and you will pay.

Saying, Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Orville

Battle Ground, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you wer proven to be afake along time ago, and tho I dont reccomend it, all aperson ahs to do is google "yadahim" to find out what apervert taht you are.
also, he is lying, he is and does belong to the sda.
Christians dont celebrate Saturday as our Day of Rest. God gave that day for the Israelites as everybody knows.
Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, since He cried out on that Cross,
"IT IS FINISHED".
and on that Seventh Day, His work was done and He went back to His Father, back to His Day of Rest.

Back it with Scripture.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone ever believed Dec 25th was Jesus actual Birthday.
As for your other claims...
Sunday was set aside from the earliest possible beginnings of the Church. So people in various cults like SDAs, are in effect, changing what the Apostles clearly taught.
Clay says......

What a BS! weak knee excuse to change the jewish sabbath. Why change it at all Clay.

The apostles you say!! They were nothing but a bunch of sunday afternoon illiterate fisherman, and all of a sudden they jump 20 rungs up to be scripture writers. UNBELIEVABLE!

Constantine was the strong muslce and strong arm for the early catholic church, and Constantine strong armed his way into changing the sabbath to coincide with his own pagan beliefs. He worshipped the sun-god.....which he morphed into SUN-GOD....SUN-DAY......SUNDAY worship.

The catholic fathers went right along with that because they wanted to take any remnants of the JEW out of jesus and the laws of Moses.

The conflicting part of this is that the OT is all part of the scriptures, yet the catholic church changed what was written in the OT.

something is terribly wrong!

Thank Goodness I opted out of this nonsense...

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's scary. I don't like insulting them, but if my kids ever ended it up in one of those id be knocking down the door.
this explains a lot. look at where they are from.

We are Shepherd & Shepherdess
of a little Home Church
in southren British Columbia Canada

WHAT A LARGE CONGREGATION,

THERE HOME CHURCH IS SOME DUGOUT ON A RIVER BED
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it with Scripture.
disregard it with scripture if you disagree
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to be "an expert" at twisting the TRUTH. Where and when did I say that I am not going to be judged by God! Yes---you are Michael---UNBELIEVABLE!!

Any God worth his salt would want his creation to explore, learn, share, and enjoy the world he created. I

If a God really wanted the entire world to be eligible to make it to heaven (if such a place exists) and to be catholic is the only way, God would have made everyone catholic. Why? Because he can. He is God. But that is not how our world is.......is it HOJO.

Our world today 2,000 years later consists of 18% catholic. Out of that 18%, less than half practice their faith.

FAILURE!

something is terribly wrong.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>LTM, I WENT LOOKING FOR THE POST THAT WAS MADE BY orville AND YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU WERE NEVER MENTIONED, NOW LETS FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF GOD THAT YOU HAVE IN YOU
Orville
Portland, OR
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Nov 10 <quoted text>I just petioned to Holy God to remove your evil irk from this earth.
and for this character, you broke your word and our covenant, but not only ours, but God also witnessed it.
you SOLD YOUR SOUL FOR A MORSEL OF GARBAGE.
Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
you might and will have your payday someday,and then you will find out, why Jesus appeared to me back in 1965,and why my grandfather came back to life to tell me that God had a job for me to do.
you touched and you will pay.
Saying, Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
PRESTON......
When you go to work, or to a sports event and you sit down and there are people around you, do you ask them if they are catholic? When they say no, do you scream catholicism into them or do you just punch them out with your one good arm?

The world was created for all of us.

By CHANCE only! most of us are born into a belief system. God didn't choose you to be a catholic no more than he chose a man or woman to be born Muslim.

Its all random chance........but! ONLY! your way is right!(lol)

REMEMBER Preston! GOD has no religion......

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post for a very clear understanding and why jethro, the sda guy, and yadahim are wrong.and any other person who insists that we must Observe shabat as our holy day
Shabat is for the Israelites and the Church is not Israel and we have no need to claim it as our day of Rest.
and from the Services of the very earliest Christians, Sunday was the Day for them to gather to Worshp God and His son
I, like you, am satisfied with what Jesus did on the Cross and any person who insists that Shabat must be observed as the christian day of rest, are ignoring the Sacrifice and His Resurrection
and I believe that myself as well as the RCC are in agreement with this very important doctrine and theology
Not everyone in our world believes what you were BY CHANCE ONLY born into (lol)

I am sure non christians have their books that clearly direct them that they have the truth.

Remember God has no religion........
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you wer proven to be afake along time ago, and tho I dont reccomend it, all aperson ahs to do is google "yadahim" to find out what apervert taht you are.
also, he is lying, he is and does belong to the sda.
Christians dont celebrate Saturday as our Day of Rest. God gave that day for the Israelites as everybody knows.
Jesus was resurrected on Sunday, since He cried out on that Cross,
"IT IS FINISHED".
and on that Seventh Day, His work was done and He went back to His Father, back to His Day of Rest.
you can google what ever you want but the sabbath is saturday even your beastly church admits to changing it....you really do lack understanding.
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post for a very clear understanding and why jethro, the sda guy, and yadahim are wrong.and any other person who insists that we must Observe shabat as our holy day
Shabat is for the Israelites and the Church is not Israel and we have no need to claim it as our day of Rest.
and from the Services of the very earliest Christians, Sunday was the Day for them to gather to Worshp God and His son
I, like you, am satisfied with what Jesus did on the Cross and any person who insists that Shabat must be observed as the christian day of rest, are ignoring the Sacrifice and His Resurrection
and I believe that myself as well as the RCC are in agreement with this very important doctrine and theology
you can not stand the truth because you would have to admit you are wrong and you are....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
PRESTON......
When you go to work, or to a sports event and you sit down and there are people around you, do you ask them if they are catholic? When they say no, do you scream catholicism into them or do you just punch them out with your one good arm?
The world was created for all of us.
By CHANCE only! most of us are born into a belief system. God didn't choose you to be a catholic no more than he chose a man or woman to be born Muslim.
Its all random chance........but! ONLY! your way is right!(lol)
REMEMBER Preston! GOD has no religion......
this post was to make LTM see that I didnt accuse her of wanting me dead, as she screamed .

so just scram, your input is worthless
Live Action

Marlow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The bottom line is the roman catholick church is the woman the beast that sits on seven hills named after seven different gods.who changes the laws as she pleases.and is with out a teacher but for satan.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's scary. I don't like insulting them, but if my kids ever ended it up in one of those id be knocking down the door.
he continues to lie and say that he isnt a SDA, but why is her name in that link that he used.

Labels
10 commandments (6) 10 kingdoms (1) 1000 years (1) 1260 day prophecy (2) 1260 days (1) 3 angels message (3) 7th day Sabbath (14) 911 (4) 911 in prophecy (10) a (1) america in prophecy/prophecy/america (14) antichrist (1) Apostacy (1) austerity (1) Baal (1) Bible perversions (4) Bin Laden (1) Catholic church (14) Christ Object Lessons (2) Christmas (2) conversion (1) country living (2) creation (2) Daniel 11:40-45 (2) death (1) demonic worship (2) destruction (2) diet and spirituality (2) disaster (4) economic crisis (12) economy (8) Ecumenism (3)

Ellen G White

(8) end times (57) endtime.(6) errors (1) evil in the last days (7) Extrabibiblical proof (2) faith (2) False church (6) final crisis (2) financial crisis (26) food (1) food crisis (1) Free mason (1) french Revolotion (1) french Revolution (1) global currency (1) God (1) God's church (3) God's Word (10) Gods Holy day (The Sabbath

here is the link that he showed

http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/...

so the TRUTH COMES OUT AND IT CAME FROM HIM.LOL

but I already knew it, I exposed him along time ago and he had to change his nicks .

and here is more proof from that link that shows his background.

These calamities will increase more and more, one disaster will follow close upon the heels of another; and those who make void the law of God will point to the few who are keeping the Sabbath of the fourth commandment as the ones who are bringing wrath upon the world. This falsehood is Satan's device that he may ensnare the unwary.--Southern Watchman, June 28, 1904.{ChS 155.2}

http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/... .

Movements towards Sunday Law - Adventist Online
www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/movement... ... ones who are bringing wrath upon the world. This falsehood is Satan’s device that he may ensnare the unwary.—The Southern Watchman, June 28, 1904.–{ChS 155.2}...
http://www.bing.com/search... .

Now lets see if he will admit that he is sda.

this would be akin to a pentecostal admitting that he was a JW.lol
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Definition of IRK: to make weary, irritated, or bored

Orville
Portland, OR
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Saturday Nov 10 <quoted text>I just petioned to Holy God to remove your evil {irk} from this earth.

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY TO YOU NOT TO USE BIG WORDS IF YOU DONT KNOW THEIR MEANING,

BUT "IRK" AINT A VERY BIG WORD,

and you aint very smart.lol
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Any God worth his salt would want his creation to explore, learn, share, and enjoy the world he created. I
If a God really wanted the entire world to be eligible to make it to heaven (if such a place exists) and to be catholic is the only way, God would have made everyone catholic. Why? Because he can. He is God. But that is not how our world is.......is it HOJO.
Our world today 2,000 years later consists of 18% catholic. Out of that 18%, less than half practice their faith.
FAILURE!
something is terribly wrong.
Again---look in the mirror--Michael--and you will see "what is wrong"!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>you can google what ever you want but the sabbath is saturday even your beastly church admits to changing it....you really do lack understanding.
if you want to observe saturday as Shabbat. you ought to learn to spell it correctly.

Shabbat (Hebrew: &#1513;&#1463;&#14 73;&#1489;&#1464;& #1468;&#1514;&#8206;, "rest" or "cessation") or Shabbos (Yiddish: &#1513;&#1488;&#14 89;&#1468;&#1506;& #1505;) is the Jewish day of rest and seventh day of the week, on which they remember the traditional creation of the heavens and the earth in six days and the Exodus of the Hebrews,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat
you arent jewish and I know his for a fact.

they are very intelligent people and you aint.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>you can google what ever you want but the sabbath is saturday even your beastly church admits to changing it....you really do lack understanding.
Do you think that Preston is Catholic???

lol......
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>he continues to lie and say that he isnt a SDA, but why is her name in that link that he used.
Labels
10 commandments (6) 10 kingdoms (1) 1000 years (1) 1260 day prophecy (2) 1260 days (1) 3 angels message (3) 7th day Sabbath (14) 911 (4) 911 in prophecy (10) a (1) america in prophecy/prophecy/america (14) antichrist (1) Apostacy (1) austerity (1) Baal (1) Bible perversions (4) Bin Laden (1) Catholic church (14) Christ Object Lessons (2) Christmas (2) conversion (1) country living (2) creation (2) Daniel 11:40-45 (2) death (1) demonic worship (2) destruction (2) diet and spirituality (2) disaster (4) economic crisis (12) economy (8) Ecumenism (3)
Ellen G White
(8) end times (57) endtime.(6) errors (1) evil in the last days (7) Extrabibiblical proof (2) faith (2) False church (6) final crisis (2) financial crisis (26) food (1) food crisis (1) Free mason (1) french Revolotion (1) french Revolution (1) global currency (1) God (1) God's church (3) God's Word (10) Gods Holy day (The Sabbath
here is the link that he showed
http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/...
so the TRUTH COMES OUT AND IT CAME FROM HIM.LOL
but I already knew it, I exposed him along time ago and he had to change his nicks .
and here is more proof from that link that shows his background.
These calamities will increase more and more, one disaster will follow close upon the heels of another; and those who make void the law of God will point to the few who are keeping the Sabbath of the fourth commandment as the ones who are bringing wrath upon the world. This falsehood is Satan's device that he may ensnare the unwary.--Southern Watchman, June 28, 1904.{ChS 155.2}
http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/... .
Movements towards Sunday Law - Adventist Online
www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/movement... ... ones who are bringing wrath upon the world. This falsehood is Satan’s device that he may ensnare the unwary.—The Southern Watchman, June 28, 1904.–{ChS 155.2}...
http://www.bing.com/search... .
Now lets see if he will admit that he is sda.
this would be akin to a pentecostal admitting that he was a JW.lol
{Ellen White says in RH, January 11,1887 par. 15}
Already the restraining Spirit of God is being withdrawn from the earth. Hurricanes, storms, tempests, fire and flood, disasters by sea and land, follow each other in quick succession. Science seeks to explain all these.

kinda reminds a person of old pat robertson, doesnt it?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>you can not stand the truth because you would have to admit you are wrong and you are....
The Sabbath was NEVER COMMANDED of the Gentiles.....

Jews....

Jews....

Jews....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 389,181 - 389,200 of529,842
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••