Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
389,061 - 389,080 of 532,461 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

when I need prayer,I go to those people who can approach the throne of Grace, not hypocrites, like you LTM

which is why God has touched this old body several times(that orville has mocked btw).

and when I had to go, God had already went ahead of me.

Tommy had already had a vision of me having that blockage and it being removed by God.

bub stopped by the other day and told me that God had sent him to Pray for my shingles(at no time did I ask one person of this forum to pray for me about them)and NOW THE PAIN HAS LESSENED TREMENDOUSLY.

if i am this evil, why is God helping me out SO MUCH?

and why are you sufferring so much?LTM and why is mrs fraud having to go back so often. when God healed my heart, I havent been back to the doctor since.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again--Michael--which is about "par for the course" with you! God will eventually judge you and your actions----not me or anyone else. You will have to answer to HIM for the distortions, heresy, exaggerated deception and hatred that you have for Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Like I have told you before, our family continues to pray (at Daily Mass) for you, confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, justachristian1, OLDJG, jethro8 and all the other ant-catholic "bashers" on this forum that you will come to the TRUTH of True Salvation in Jesus Christ HIMSELF in and through His One True Catholic Church--the Bride of Christ!------despite the distorted hate that you display to us Catholics and Our Lords Church------a happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family!
HOJO says he is not going to be judged by God! He is perfect.

unbelievable!

You keep saying I am bashing your church, and then in your next post you bash to teachings of the protestant church, and may I remind everyone that you informed us you sneak into the back door of your former protestant church once in awhile to see whats going on.

YOur a phoney baloney!

If God judges me he will say good work Michael. You seek the truth you just don't accept it out of fear.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks preston!! A happy and blessed Thanksgiving, this day,to you and your family.
you are very welcome HOJO.
when I cross over and it could be any day, I have used up my allotted time of 3 score and ten, I want to stand and say to my Savior that I have stood for what is right and His Truth.

I believe that anthony hit the nail on the head the other day when he asked me a question as to why the (so called ) protestants wish other chrsitians dead but the catholics never say things like that.

I gave him what I thought was an honest answer. "you were taught better, growing up in your church"
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what its all about.......divide yourself from others.
You're just mad because your wife is going to make you sit at the childrens table again! for thanksgiving.
what a funny, I domt celebrate holidays.I will be reading, maybe watch some football but I dont care much for it.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
when I need prayer,I go to those people who can approach the throne of Grace, not hypocrites, like you LTM
which is why God has touched this old body several times(that orville has mocked btw).
and when I had to go, God had already went ahead of me.
Tommy had already had a vision of me having that blockage and it being removed by God.
bub stopped by the other day and told me that God had sent him to Pray for my shingles(at no time did I ask one person of this forum to pray for me about them)and NOW THE PAIN HAS LESSENED TREMENDOUSLY.
if i am this evil, why is God helping me out SO MUCH?
and why are you sufferring so much?LTM and why is mrs fraud having to go back so often. when God healed my heart, I havent been back to the doctor since.
Preston says.......if i am this evil, why is God helping me out SO MUCH?

Michael says......I don't even go to church, and my health is perfect and that of a 30 year old stallion. Too bad for you and your poor health. I have healthy children, grand children, 2 collector cars, money in my investments and life couldn' be better at age 63.

Why do 30,000 children starve to death everyday in our world? Why is God helping you and not them?

Why do 10,000 americans suffer and die in vehicle accidents every year? Why is God helping you and not them?

Why do thousands of pain suffering people die of cancer, lukemia, heart disease every year? Why is God not helping them but has time to help you with your trivial problems?

Its all in your head, and I just gave you the proof above.

UNBELIEVABLE!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says.......if i am this evil, why is God helping me out SO MUCH?
Michael says......I don't even go to church, and my health is perfect and that of a 30 year old stallion. Too bad for you and your poor health. I have healthy children, grand children, 2 collector cars, money in my investments and life couldn' be better at age 63.
Why do 30,000 children starve to death everyday in our world? Why is God helping you and not them?
Why do 10,000 americans suffer and die in vehicle accidents every year? Why is God helping you and not them?
Why do thousands of pain suffering people die of cancer, lukemia, heart disease every year? Why is God not helping them but has time to help you with your trivial problems?
Its all in your head, and I just gave you the proof above.
UNBELIEVABLE!
what you just gave me is proof on one thing.

THAT YOU ARE A LIAR, NUFF SAID.

REEMMER THAT ONE WORD HAT YOU WER GOING TO DO COCNCERNING ME.

"

IGNORED"
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

preston wrote:
<quoted text>you are very welcome HOJO.
when I cross over and it could be any day, I have used up my allotted time of 3 score and ten, I want to stand and say to my Savior that I have stood for what is right and His Truth.
I believe that anthony hit the nail on the head the other day when he asked me a question as to why the (so called ) protestants wish other chrsitians dead but the catholics never say things like that.
I gave him what I thought was an honest answer. "you were taught better, growing up in your church"
Its all baloney, and I will prove it. If God is not happy with me and the protestants than I ask God right now, to strike us dead right this minute!

57, 58, 59 , 1.00 were all still here! Sorry Preston.

I wish I had some swamp land for sale.....(lol)

Busted!

Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
You don't know how to read the Bible. 5:22 is not speaking out against an actual word here.
So don't be a foolish.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
Although I don't believe your an actual bible worshiper like some on here, I think you're still in error on how you read it and approach it.
The new evangelicals entering the Catholic Church this year ( cathedralsaintPaul.org ) are amazed at how much Bible there is in the Catholic Church.
I heard a few say how their ministers would take a various verse every week, isolate it and hammer away in a 90 min sermon.
The Catholic Church uses all of the Bible. The Old Testament flows into the New.
More importantly, the Church has never changed scripture. Every single one of you (I hate to say) are guilty of changing the bible to mean opposite of what Gods will is. Simply put, we have writings from the first century that shows how they viewed and taught the Gospel. You guys came along 1,800 yrs later and reversed it. To me, that is securing your fate if one is aware of doing it.
Could you show me where any part of the Bible has been changed to say the opposite? I've heard some magnificent sermons, but 90 minutes???
I've heard a few 60 minute ones, but the people sat in rapt attention, and enjoyed it. The people who grouched about it, were the ones whose 'toes got stepped on'. The Word 'reproves' the world...and men don't always like being reproved.
Does the Bible say, "How shall they PREACH except they be sent? Or does it say, "How shall they READ A LOT OF SCRIPTURE except they be sent?"
You say that the CC has never changed scripture. They added 'limbo'...then they removed it. They added purgatory (don't know how that one stands at the present). They taught indulgences 60 years ago, but folk now say that they never did. They added the assumption/glorification of Mary. The Bible instructs that the Nazerites were to drink NO wine, but CC priests sometimes have problems with alcoholism.(Jesus used unleavened bread for the Passover meal, why would he have used 'leavened'/fermented grapes?)
The CC teaches that the priest CHANGES the bread and wine to flesh and blood. Jesus didn't perform some magic incantation. He said, simply, this IS my flesh and my blood. If He withheld Himself from the earth, it would dry up...no food or water anywhere.
If it's a matter of either/or when it comes to worship, it is far better to worship the Bible (which is the Word of God...which IS Jesus), than to worship men or an organization made up of men. Men are proven to fail.
I can SEE what the Bible says. Sometimes HE reveals it to me, Himself. Sometimes He allows other to help me to understand it.
What MAN is superior to the Word of God?
KayMarie
Are you saying, Kay, that you worship the Bible?

Are you calling Paul's letters to the Church @ Corinth, JESUS?

That is insanity.

You people have done so much damage to sacred scripture its sickening.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Im wondering why you think its ok to declare oneself a minister, and teach Gods word, when clearly it is different than what was once understood?
Do you realize you are basically saying the Holy Spirit was wrong before? Or you don't think people got the proper message and now the Holy Spirit gave it to you??
Bizarre .. Very bizarre.
~~~

What was ONCE UNDERSTOOD IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AS THE WILL OF GOD...cost the lives of millions of true Christians and it is still on their (blood guilty) hands.

If you still hold to that ...WOULD YOU NOT REPEAT THE SAME HORRIFIC THINGS THAT WERE DONE IN THE Crusades and the inquisition.?..

Are you saying the Holy spirit brought on the holocaust of the Roman Catholic Church?

Suppose you tell those that were tortured and flayed put ON THE WRACK, RAPED,MURDERED and burned at the stake
that your Church is the "ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH.." is still teaching the same demonic conjecture...and willing to follow it's old ways...

your rational is scary.
~~~~

1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
The next time you grab our book of Revelation and teach the children that the whore of Babylon is the Catholic Church, you are securing your fate. You are adding to the Book. You are inserting your own personal opinion that is opposite of what the Angel was trying to show John.
Can you think of a better word i should use other than fool?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

mike'
I am glad that you enjoy good health, but I showed you of those who mocked God and their health was taken away from them.

so enjoy it while you got it.

as for me, my health was ruined when I was only 22 years old.

I went from being a superb athelete, to a cripple in just a few hours.

I played college baseball at Rio Grande, was going out for the army boxing team before I received orders to go to Vietnam(and back then, you wouldnt have wanted to meet me in a alley or any other place). in about two minutes(or less), your momma wouldnt have known you.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>what a funny, I domt celebrate holidays.I will be reading, maybe watch some football but I dont care much for it.
You don't celebrate holidays? What is your wife suppose to do if she wants to celebrate the holidays? Is she suppose to watch football with you or read?

I feel sorry for your kids. No turkey dinner, no pumpkin pie because you want to read and humbug the holidays.

In Canada its not even our thanksgiving but I am watching the Macy thanksgiving parade today.

I will bet when its your BIRTHDAY you don't read. You expect everyone to buy YOU presents, but when it comes to holidays that all americans celebrate you have an angst against it.

How american is that?

gobble gobble gobble!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
mike'
I am glad that you enjoy good health, but I showed you of those who mocked God and their health was taken away from them.
I played college baseball at Rio Grande, was going out for the army boxing team before I received orders to go to Vietnam(and back then, you wouldnt have wanted to meet me in a alley or any other place). in about two minutes(or less), your momma wouldnt have known you.
Doesn't matter how tough you are. There is always someone tougher.

Too bad for your health, you shouldn't be criticizing others maybe thats why God has punished you.

God givith and God taketh away......right?

I must be doing something right!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all baloney, and I will prove it. If God is not happy with me and the protestants than I ask God right now, to strike us dead right this minute!
57, 58, 59 , 1.00 were all still here! Sorry Preston.
I wish I had some swamp land for sale.....(lol)
Busted!
Christine Hewitt: a Jamaican Journalist and entertainer,said the
Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written, in June 2006
she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other
name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many
have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still
alive.

JESUS!!!

P.S: If it was a joke, you would have sent it to everyone. So are
you going to have courage to send this?. I have done my part,
Jesus said "If you are embarrassed about me, I will also be embarrassed
about you before my father."

What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but
loses his soul? What can man give in exchange of his soul?(Matthew
16:26).

enjoy yourself mike. the time may come and it will, when you will not be laughing .

there is an appointment that has been set for you and YOU WILL KEEP IT.and when that happens, I pray that there will be a person like me who will help you to cross over
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
mike'
You just need to lighten up a little and not take life so seriously. Night time TV hosts and comics make fun of religious beliefs all the time. People laugh when its not THEIR RELIGION that is being mocked, but when it is their religion they get all upset.

Relax and everything will be fine. I truly believe that Confrint. and KayMarie are good people. They might not like my way of thinking but I don't believe they are hateful towards me.

Get back on track.......and take care of your health, and don't take my sense of humor too seriously.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't celebrate holidays? What is your wife suppose to do if she wants to celebrate the holidays? Is she suppose to watch football with you or read?
I feel sorry for your kids. No turkey dinner, no pumpkin pie because you want to read and humbug the holidays.
In Canada its not even our thanksgiving but I am watching the Macy thanksgiving parade today.
I will bet when its your BIRTHDAY you don't read. You expect everyone to buy YOU presents, but when it comes to holidays that all americans celebrate you have an angst against it.
How american is that?
gobble gobble gobble!!
my birthday was just afew days ago, no presents(dont accept them, since I can and do buy anything that I want and I dont want much).

and since you brought it up, my wife worked over 12 hours last nigth so she will be sleeping most of the day before she goes back to work at 6:30
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
What was ONCE UNDERSTOOD IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AS THE WILL OF GOD...cost the lives of millions of true Christians and it is still on their (blood guilty) hands.
If you still hold to that ...WOULD YOU NOT REPEAT THE SAME HORRIFIC THINGS THAT WERE DONE IN THE Crusades and the inquisition.?..
Are you saying the Holy spirit brought on the holocaust of the Roman Catholic Church?
Suppose you tell those that were tortured and flayed put ON THE WRACK, RAPED,MURDERED and burned at the stake
that your Church is the "ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH.." is still teaching the same demonic conjecture...and willing to follow it's old ways...
your rational is scary.
~~~~
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Hmmm, I just don't see your personal take on history as being fact. Could you show me where I could read about the millions of people the Catholic Church murdered?
Or are you just going to keep lying?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter how tough you are. There is always someone tougher.
Too bad for your health, you shouldn't be criticizing others maybe thats why God has punished you.
God givith and God taketh away......right?
I must be doing something right!
there isnt an honest bone in your body, is there?

the conversation about health has been orville mocking my health.

and yeah, I have met many MEN(that leaves you out) that could and did whip me. no biggie.

but they fought a man that had usage of both arms, not like now with me only having one good arm(per se).

BTW, are you bored or something. I am supposed to be on your IGNORE LIST.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>
~~~
your rational is scary.
~~~~
BTW, I wasn't talking about the Catholic Church in my earlier post. I was talking about the Bible. You changed the meanings of scripture. Why? Was the Holy Spirit wrong before?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
More 1 hr True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... 1 hr Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 41
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 19 hr Scales Off 8,120
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••