Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,451)

Showing posts 389,001 - 389,020 of512,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ORVILL DIDNT WANT TO SHOW The ACTUAL LINKS SINCE THEY SHOW HOW REDICULOUS THAT HIS ASSERTIONS HAVE BECOME.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mr FRAUD, song, and dance, routine is getting old, and stale.
you need new material.
ps your upper case button must be stuck. If you haven't noticed most of your posts seem like you are YELLING!!!!!
again, your hypocrisy is showing, mr fraud does the same things.

and for YEARS, I HAVE SAID THAT I USE CAPS FOR EMPHASIS ONLY.

BUT HOW I ADDRESS MR FRAUD IS MY BUSINESS, I HAVE SAID OFTEN THAT MY POSTS ARE FOR ME ONLY, I POST IN A MONOLOGUE SINCE MANY PEOEPLE LIKE YOU AND ORVILL ARENT VERY SMART.

AND I THINK THAT HOJO OR SOMEONE ELSE JUST RECENTLY HAVE TOLD YOU THAT ALL YOU DO IS RECYCLE OLD NEWS ABOUT CATHOLICISM.

DO YOU NEED A NEW CAPE(sorry, should have read CANE for your blindness) FOR YOUR VAUDEVILLE ACT OF trying to expose it?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
GIF,
You wrote:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SUCCESSION OF ANY KIND PAPAL OR OTHERWISE..
The apostles had to lay their hands to give power.....
There are NO apostles today, therefore, we DO NOT receive that kind of power....
BUT, we do receive "spiritual gifts" as we have received the "gift of the Holy Spirit."
Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and <<<ye SHALL receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.>>>
Now, GIF, what are the purposes for which we receive the "spiritual gifts???"
1 Corinthians 12:7
7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the [[[[[common good.]]]]]
Ephesians 4:12-14
12 <<<<<For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:>>>>>
13 Till we all come in the ~~~~~unity of the faith,~~~~~ and of the *****knowledge of the Son of God,***** unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the [[[[[fulness of Christ:]]]]]
14 [That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;]
Remember, what are the purposes of receiving these "spiritual gifts???"
They are given for the common good and the building up of the church.
GIF,
Did God want us to be uniformed about these spiritual gifts???
NO!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 12:1
12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do NOT want you to be uninformed.
What does Paul tell us:
He wants us to know ABOUT and UNDERSTAND what we have been given by God.
This is why we have the "indwelling of the Holy Spirit."
Now, GIF, what are the "spiritual gifts???"
I will let you answer this question.....
GIF,

You haven't answered my question...

WHY???
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
you need new material.
ps your upper case button must be stuck. If you haven't noticed most of your posts seem like you are YELLING!!!!!
lets see what you say now. your new buddy is screaming .

confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."

Since: Jun 10

"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
46 min ago New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've stated you were a pastor in a Christian Church.
Have you been lying?

"I GAVE MY LIFE OVER TO GOD ...IN CHRIST WHEN I WAS A VERY SMALL CHILD..

MIKE, I LEARND SOME TIME AGO, TO IGNORE ANYTHING THAT YOU SAY AND NOT LET IT INFLUENCE ME IN ANY WAY.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TWO FACED, AND LIKE AN OLD DOG. TO OLD TO LEARN NEW TRICKS, AND TO DUMB ALSO.

btw, WANNA SEE MORE POSTS WHEN HE POSTS IN CAPS?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I only care about Jesus because He promises me something??
I understand in the Atheist world its all about me me me. You only view the world as far as your personal satisfaction can allow you.
In Christianity its not about me me me at all.
I happen to love Jesus Christ and I believe through the Eucharist and Gospel I've come to know Him.
Heck, I feel like I know Him better than I know members of my own family. That's the truth.
And, to love one another...

And, to help people....and the list goes on....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
you need new material.
hojo
Champlin, MN
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
14 hrs ago Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED!
Michael---you have posted "nothing but" overblown and exaggerated" (National Inquirer) type articles (ALL with anti-catholic "spin") to them. The "truth" to you is (again) "nothing but" lies to ALL OF US -- Catholics on this forum--who "actually" KNOW THE TRUTH!! You have so much anti-catholic hostility, hate and vengence in your life, that your mind, heart and soul has been "corrupted" with BUSTED and UNBELIEVABLE deception,--------- deceiving yourself as you "desperately and unsuccessfully" attempt to deceive others
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

and this post was to you.

yet nothing but silence from you.

confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."

"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
3 hrs ago who="Michael"]
If Jesus was such a great man wouldn't one believe that christians would know much about this man?
They know nothing.
1) When was he actually born? No one knows
2) What did he do to support himself? No one knows.
3) What did he look like? No one knows.
4) What was the date of the crucifixion and resurrection? No one knows that either.
5) Was he married? No one can verify if he was or not, though christians don't want him to have been married.
No one really knows anything about a man that christians claim to be the greatest man that ever lived.

~~~

NO MAN (THAT WAS EVER BORN ON EARTH)... HAS HAD MORE INFLUENCE UPON MAN KIND THAN JESUS CHRIST.

H Y P O C R I S Y.

that is how it is called and it goes by the name of michael
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>What about your friend Apostle Preston who saw Jesus over Vietnam while in a Airplane. He say's he is am Apostle..........LOL
I am sure Preston can answer for himself...
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says.......
The quicker the casual Catholics leave the Church, the better off we'll be. They are nothing but a cancer anyway.
MICHAEL says........why do you recite the lords prayer at every mass you attend, if you don't really mean what you say. and say "WE FORGIVE THOSE THAT TRESPASS AGAINST US"
Your just a phony baloney.....
If all the part time/fence sitting/rule breaking, late attending, girl watching, catholics left the church for good, who is going to pay all the bills? Every dollar collected from the casual catholics helps pay all the bills of the church.
YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE CHURCH LEADERS SAY DON'T COME BACK as long as they jingle money into the collection baskets.
You haven't thought this through at all!
We forgive those who trespass against us.

Now, how is a casual Catholic trespassing against me?

Also, the more Catholics, the more bills the Church has.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for all peoples to be in the fullness of the faith, which is the Catholic Church. But that's not reality. Right now its best the folks who wish to hang around once and awhile and claim they are Catholic ...and form groups like "Catholics for Choice" and websites like "National Catholic Reporter" ...its best they leave the Church. They refuse to be Catholic. They think they can be like Protestants and design their own Jesus.. Sorry, does not work tat way. Don't let the door hit you in the butt.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY says.......Heck, I feel like I know Him better than I know members of my own family.
Religion will teach you CLAY to fear standing up for yourself. When you practice faith instead of conscious living, you live under a cloak of fear. You fear offending God. You fear missing mass on sunday. You fear your own fear! You lose control of your own creative freedom.
I stand up for myself, and not afraid to claim I am an independant thinker. But you have allowed religion to erode your own self-trust by explaining why you're unable to successfully manage life on YOUR OWN terms.
Live in fear the rest of your life and just hope it will turn out OK in the end.
You are a perfect match for religion, if you're afraid or unwilling to assume total responsibility for your own life.
Michael,

Why all this talk about fear???

I have no fear...respect, yes...

Psalm 118:8

8 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

another one for you michael.

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Orville good friend

Assuming one is already a Christian:

I wrote...,"So there is a process of conversion which entails first of conviction, and then an act repenting, knowing it is a sorrowful thing we did when we sinned...."

And you agreed....

I wanted to expand on the "knowing it is a sorrowful thing we did" a bit....Just knowing we sinned, and being sorrowful is not enough. No matter how intensely our sorrow is, the point is we have sinned, and sorrow is not a sufficient excuse.

And because there is no sufficient excuse for sinning, we must reaffirm our vows of not to sin again. That is easily said, but in the heart may be (is) difficult. So there is always a leftover, a sort of stain which remains behind, which is known as guilt.

It would be better for us not to sin, so that our garments may be white, when we come before God. But if they are stained with guilt, then this is problem, as each of us desires to be spotless before God....So this becomes a delemma. The more guilt, the more one is blinded, and the heart grows cold. The soul becomes stained, and the Christian feels they are saved, but is in confusion....
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Preston can answer for himself...
just another example of the devil working in him, 44bdn and orville.

mischief is their occupation
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

my Experiences are mine, no man has to answer for them or for me.

and only the devil will try and destroy them. so that lets the sda cultist know where he stands with God.

I would think that he and 44bdn would find that if they really are serving God, they must speak out against the jibber jabber of mr and mrs fraud.

My Experinces are mine and they have nothing to do with false doctrine.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>just another example of the devil working in him, 44bdn and orville.
mischief is their occupation
Your adversary the devil - Your enemy; he who is opposed to you. Satan opposes man in his best interests. He resists his efforts to do good; his purposes to return to God; his attempts to secure his own salvation. There is no more appropriate appellation that can be given to him than to say that he resists all our efforts to obey God and to secure the salvation of our own souls.

barnes notes on the Bible.

find your own link.lol

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

who="New Age Spiritual Leader"

Why don't you believe Jesus?

Nearly every post to everyone closes with that question. Would you be a parrot?

KM
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
We forgive those who trespass against us.
Now, how is a casual Catholic trespassing against me?
Also, the more Catholics, the more bills the Church has.
Don't get me wrong, I would love for all peoples to be in the fullness of the faith, which is the Catholic Church. But that's not reality. Right now its best the folks who wish to hang around once and awhile and claim they are Catholic ...and form groups like "Catholics for Choice" and websites like "National Catholic Reporter" ...its best they leave the Church. They refuse to be Catholic. They think they can be like Protestants and design their own Jesus.. Sorry, does not work tat way. Don't let the door hit you in the butt.
Clay says....."Catholics for Choice" and websites like "National Catholic Reporter"

Michael says........Its not the 90s anymore Clay.(lol) The world has changed, but the church still lives in the darkness of ancient times. You still burn candles for lighting.(lol)

CLAY says.......Also, the more Catholics, the more bills the Church has.

Michael says......so why is the catholic church doing an OUTREACH PROGRAM to bring more people to the church?(lol)

Without money the catholic church would start disappearing tomorrow. ITs all about the money, the power and the control. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Churches take in BILLIONS of dollars, pay no taxes, and every week ask for a little more money. BRILLIANT!

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

preston wrote:
another one for you michael.
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Confrinting is using a very old computer. Its not his fault.

You do it on purpose.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael,
Why all this talk about fear???
I have no fear...respect, yes...
Psalm 118:8
8 It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in humans.
TRUTH says.......I have no fear.

Michael says....Thats good to know.....I will mark you down in the "NO FEAR" column.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston says........
Let me clue you in. I am not like HOJO. you push me, old man and I will push back much harder than you ever knew from someone.
MICHAEL says:
OK! Preston, I will meet you in the alley. You better show up.
Hey Michael"]

Did you ever hear of Waldin Hill Rd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 389,001 - 389,020 of512,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••