Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
388,981 - 389,000 of 532,407 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
4GVN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

LTM,looks like it s your turn. The nut case has got to b attackng someone.........It is his 'CHRISTIAN' duty. What a pathetic excuse for a christian, let alone a 'preacher'.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on I am just posting IGNORE!! when he posts to me again.
fine, I have always ignored you anyhow. and also I didnt ask you to start on me Monday.lol.

you are like always trying to be controversial, since you need constant attention with your inferiority complex.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

LTM
Sudbury, Canada
Reply »
|Report Abuse
| Judged
2 hrs ago Judged:

Preston, what are you doing ??

I want you and everyone else on this form to know I do not agree with the way you are talking to and about Orville or KM, and Confrinting,
You really are enjoying yourself being mean aren't you .

LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT DONT AGREE WITH YOU.LOL

you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face. garbage mouth.

it just came to me, no wonder you like mr fraud.

barbage truck driver and a garbage mouth like you go together.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
LTM,looks like it s your turn. The nut case has got to b attackng someone.........It is his 'CHRISTIAN' duty. What a pathetic excuse for a christian, let alone a 'preacher'.
like always,I only respond after I am attacked.

and if she wishes to defend a false prophet who prays for god to kill someone and a woman who lies on Jesus and a man who just lies period. que sera, sera
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Michael"
Preston says.........He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission.
Have you ever made a mistake Preston?
KayMarie
first, unlike her, i dont lie about Jesus,a sin that she will answer to someday,

second, I dont have a garbage mouth nor have I ever been kicked off of topix
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

when a person such as mrs fraud claims that Jesus was speaking in tongues, then the Holy Ghost is brought into this lie of hers,since that is one of the gifts given to certain beleivers(she isnt one), and that borders on Blasphemy, a sin that will never be forgiven.

so she is walking on hot coals already.and for that lie attributed to jesus, she may not be able to have that sin forgiven.

God doesnt accept people speaking mockingly about Him, His Son and the Holy Ghost.

(Galatians 6:7):“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:“Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him”(1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died .

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:“God, that’s for you.”
He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:“Don’t stop me, I’m going down all the way, down the highway to hell”.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

here you go mike,just for you. I saw this article and thought of you at once.

Remember Pharaoh’s question?“Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice?”(Exodus 5:2). Someone commented that God sent Pharaoh a ten-lesson Bible correspondence course, after which he knew who God was.—Larry Acuff, Lithia Springs church of Christ

They mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy”—2 Chronicles 36:16
Pocket BibleVerse of the Day
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalms 73:26
Search the Bible

Enter a bible verse in the box above to quickly view passages from the bible!
More Glad TidingsLook through the latest issue of GladTidings
BibleVisit our online Bible to explore images, commentary, and more.

you may receive a ten lesson corresponance from God some day, if you are unlucky that is.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Jesus say;''are you better''..to whom?

As well Jesus say ..he left openly for us in scripture;''they attacking you because of me''.

''What ever they do to you..they do to me before.''

Please tell me;''Are you without sin?''
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Just sitting here thinking and the Lord gave me this.
That Preston is a prime example of being a little horn diverse from the rest.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Might have been THORN my hearing is not what it use to be.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

no
not..liars..i don't liked them..nooooooo

Who is your real Creator?

Which Lord..how many you have Lord?
''don't have another before me''

remember this

''if i need i will remove not only earth..even your planetary system''..
Who say that?
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

who="Michael"
All day long, back and forth, and back and forth, arguing, name calling, "God loves me more than he loves you nonsense".....over and over.
See how organized religion divides people?

Michael...religion probably is not the problem here. I don't recall much talk between the involved parties about spiritual things. Vietnam veterans have unimaginable soul scars. They went through terror, only to be shamed when they returned here, because of the protests. They likely never knew that Russia spent over one billion dollars to organize the American anti-war protests. Then they also had to deal with Hanoi Jane. Preston appears to have some physical scars also.

He's not the only one with scars. But the pain that is showing up in the abusive talk needs to cease. I learned long ago that one can never hit another person hard enough to salve their hurt. It takes a determination to simply STOP...and that is the way to victory/sanity.

Sorry that you have seen so much disappointment in your religious experience. I can only tell you that THERE IS A GOD, AND HE LOVES YOU/US. Don't stay bitter with Him because you have seen failure in mankind. The flesh is weak, and our knowledge and understanding fall very short of God's glory. BUT it can and will get better as (if) we follow Him.

KayMarie

“Faith, Hope and Love”

Since: Apr 09

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw an empty vessel and filled it up with garbage. He was hungry and swallow every rotten bite.
Why would someone who claims to be a christian say such a wicked thing?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
LTM
Sudbury, Canada
Reply »
|Report Abuse
| Judged
2 hrs ago Judged:
Preston, what are you doing ??
I want you and everyone else on this form to know I do not agree with the way you are talking to and about Orville or KM, and Confrinting,
You really are enjoying yourself being mean aren't you .
LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT DONT AGREE WITH YOU.LOL
you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face. garbage mouth.
it just came to me, no wonder you like mr fraud.
barbage truck driver and a garbage mouth like you go together.
Preston, attack me all you want I don't really care.
you are just a little over the top with your belittling of some very nice people in my opinion.
It seems its you don't know where you stand and are a bit confused Preston.
One time you agree with me what I post now that I disagree with your nasty talk to people you don't.
I don't know about garbage truck drivers in USA but in Canada they make anywhere from $13.50 to $22.00 dollars a hour.
Its also an honest days work your arrogant, and very small right now to me Preston.
We are suppose to be debating, on Gods word discussing it together,
in some areas we disagree and others we agree on Preston it doesn't make people a lair or a devil .
I happen to think Orville and Confrinting and his wife are very nice people who happen to love God.
I have been reading your posts for weeks now, do you because I accepted your apology I was Okaying you trash talk of them and others on here.
Whatever lies you think Confrinting and his wife told was long ago its between you and them.
My agreeing with you about scripture is totally seperated, then my disagreeing with your nasty comments against people on this board.
Your not right about this Preston, you know that so why are you throwing a temper fit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Just sitting here thinking and the Lord gave me this.
That Preston is a prime example of being a little horn diverse from the rest.
Catholic dogma teaching is the same as Babylons .....2000 years before Christ...PAGAN.....
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
I wasn't going to say anything 4gvn , but he is just having to much fun at other peoples expense.
I have been reading his posts for about a week just biting my tongue.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Vry sad..
god don't need nothing from us..free will..its your choice what you will do with your life.

Then if your Creator give free choice..why you judging?
How much you need your god..you not make nothing less or bigger..no

Did Jesus Christ left to us ..yes his cross is beautiful unconditional love=death..see

Why is suffering good?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
HERE IS HER LIE THAT SHE SAID.
YOU LTM REMAINED SILENT WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT MY SAVIOR,
I GUESS THAT HE ISNT YOURS SINCE YOU REMAINED SILENT ABOUT HER LIE.
confrinting with the word
“"GOD IS FAITHFUL."”
Since: Jun 10
"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Nov 16 Judged:
Jesus spoke in tongues: NOTICE THE LIE THAT SHE TOLD ME PAD.
On the cross: "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani", WHICH IS TRANSLATED, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken Me?"
I GUESS WITH YOU LTM, IT IS BETTER TO BE PC RATHER THAN GODLY CORRECT.
I don't know what Pc is Preston, I am also getting old so remind me what your talking about.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

obvious to me that religion is a means for sexually sick people to have freedom to choose which little soul they are going to destroy. Everyone can believe in god be thankful and forgiving all without the bible and mans moronic hurtful religion and ugly sick traditions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••