Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,445
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403922 Nov 21, 2012
Just sitting here thinking and the Lord gave me this.
That Preston is a prime example of being a little horn diverse from the rest.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403923 Nov 21, 2012
Might have been THORN my hearing is not what it use to be.
truth

Perth, Australia

#403924 Nov 21, 2012
no
not..liars..i don't liked them..nooooooo

Who is your real Creator?

Which Lord..how many you have Lord?
''don't have another before me''

remember this

''if i need i will remove not only earth..even your planetary system''..
Who say that?
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#403925 Nov 21, 2012
who="Michael"
All day long, back and forth, and back and forth, arguing, name calling, "God loves me more than he loves you nonsense".....over and over.
See how organized religion divides people?

Michael...religion probably is not the problem here. I don't recall much talk between the involved parties about spiritual things. Vietnam veterans have unimaginable soul scars. They went through terror, only to be shamed when they returned here, because of the protests. They likely never knew that Russia spent over one billion dollars to organize the American anti-war protests. Then they also had to deal with Hanoi Jane. Preston appears to have some physical scars also.

He's not the only one with scars. But the pain that is showing up in the abusive talk needs to cease. I learned long ago that one can never hit another person hard enough to salve their hurt. It takes a determination to simply STOP...and that is the way to victory/sanity.

Sorry that you have seen so much disappointment in your religious experience. I can only tell you that THERE IS A GOD, AND HE LOVES YOU/US. Don't stay bitter with Him because you have seen failure in mankind. The flesh is weak, and our knowledge and understanding fall very short of God's glory. BUT it can and will get better as (if) we follow Him.

KayMarie

“Faith, Hope and Love”

Since: Apr 09

San Antonio, TX

#403926 Nov 21, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw an empty vessel and filled it up with garbage. He was hungry and swallow every rotten bite.
Why would someone who claims to be a christian say such a wicked thing?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#403927 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
LTM
Sudbury, Canada
|Report Abuse
| Judged
2 hrs ago Judged:
Preston, what are you doing ??
I want you and everyone else on this form to know I do not agree with the way you are talking to and about Orville or KM, and Confrinting,
You really are enjoying yourself being mean aren't you .
LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT DONT AGREE WITH YOU.LOL
you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face. garbage mouth.
it just came to me, no wonder you like mr fraud.
barbage truck driver and a garbage mouth like you go together.
Preston, attack me all you want I don't really care.
you are just a little over the top with your belittling of some very nice people in my opinion.
It seems its you don't know where you stand and are a bit confused Preston.
One time you agree with me what I post now that I disagree with your nasty talk to people you don't.
I don't know about garbage truck drivers in USA but in Canada they make anywhere from $13.50 to $22.00 dollars a hour.
Its also an honest days work your arrogant, and very small right now to me Preston.
We are suppose to be debating, on Gods word discussing it together,
in some areas we disagree and others we agree on Preston it doesn't make people a lair or a devil .
I happen to think Orville and Confrinting and his wife are very nice people who happen to love God.
I have been reading your posts for weeks now, do you because I accepted your apology I was Okaying you trash talk of them and others on here.
Whatever lies you think Confrinting and his wife told was long ago its between you and them.
My agreeing with you about scripture is totally seperated, then my disagreeing with your nasty comments against people on this board.
Your not right about this Preston, you know that so why are you throwing a temper fit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#403928 Nov 21, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Just sitting here thinking and the Lord gave me this.
That Preston is a prime example of being a little horn diverse from the rest.
Catholic dogma teaching is the same as Babylons .....2000 years before Christ...PAGAN.....
LTM

#403929 Nov 21, 2012
4GVN wrote:
LTM,looks like it s your turn. The nut case has got to b attackng someone.........It is his 'CHRISTIAN' duty. What a pathetic excuse for a christian, let alone a 'preacher'.
I wasn't going to say anything 4gvn , but he is just having to much fun at other peoples expense.
I have been reading his posts for about a week just biting my tongue.
truth

Perth, Australia

#403930 Nov 21, 2012
Vry sad..
god don't need nothing from us..free will..its your choice what you will do with your life.

Then if your Creator give free choice..why you judging?
How much you need your god..you not make nothing less or bigger..no

Did Jesus Christ left to us ..yes his cross is beautiful unconditional love=death..see

Why is suffering good?
LTM

#403931 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
HERE IS HER LIE THAT SHE SAID.
YOU LTM REMAINED SILENT WHEN SHE LIED ABOUT MY SAVIOR,
I GUESS THAT HE ISNT YOURS SINCE YOU REMAINED SILENT ABOUT HER LIE.
confrinting with the word
"GOD IS FAITHFUL."
Since: Jun 10
"JOHN 14: 2" --"MATT 10:27"
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Nov 16 Judged:
Jesus spoke in tongues: NOTICE THE LIE THAT SHE TOLD ME PAD.
On the cross: "Eloi Eloi, lama sabachthani", WHICH IS TRANSLATED, "My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken Me?"
I GUESS WITH YOU LTM, IT IS BETTER TO BE PC RATHER THAN GODLY CORRECT.
I don't know what Pc is Preston, I am also getting old so remind me what your talking about.

Since: Mar 11

Clayton, Australia

#403932 Nov 21, 2012
obvious to me that religion is a means for sexually sick people to have freedom to choose which little soul they are going to destroy. Everyone can believe in god be thankful and forgiving all without the bible and mans moronic hurtful religion and ugly sick traditions.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403933 Nov 21, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Pc is Preston, I am also getting old so remind me what your talking about.
Politically Correct but with him you never know.
LTM

#403934 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
here is your post LTM and there would never be such filth that would come out of my mouth.
BUT I LET IT GO BECAUSE OF OUR DEAL.
LTM
Sudbury, Canada
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Yesterday Judged:
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You were once a protestant you told us, who was ejected from the church, thrown to the curb, dusted yourself off, walked down the street and there was a catholic church. YOu walked inside everyone there said "welcome aboard HOJO".........you are now one of us, and everyone lived happily ever after.
thats about it!
I bring the news we all need to know.
YOU;
They saw an empty vessel and filled it up with garbage. He was hungry and swallow every rotten bite.
that is pathetic and you attack me because I have to defend myself against the like of orville and mr/s fraud.
AND THE ONLY GARBAGE WAS WHAT CAME OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTH.
and noone who would claim to be a Christian would ever a stoop that low.you know absolutely NOTHING about HOJO.
and all that I know about him is that he doesnt include me in the list of unchrisitans that attack him,constantly
AND I AINT TALKING ABOUT mike either.
IT WAS GARBAGE AND FILTH THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
I did say that Preston, He is an empty vessel and was filled up with garbage from the catholic church.
He needs to empty himelf again and go to the Bible and eat at the banquet Jesus has set.
No bunt intended, if a person hasn't recieved the truth from the gospel of Jesus he is full of garbage.
'I NEVER CALLED HIM A LAIR, A DIRTY FILTHY IDIOT, A DEMON, OR DEVIL, NEVER CALLED HIM RETARD, STUPID ETC.'
truth

Perth, Australia

#403935 Nov 21, 2012
why buda help with cross ..
budah
buda=neka bude about what

Are you for sure nepal is not there?

''heavenly body''

Why I am wrong?
LTM

#403936 Nov 21, 2012
Amore wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone who claims to be a christian say such a wicked thing?
AMORE, all do respect, you have not been here long enough to understand me or what I was getting at.
God's word is treasure, it is truth. HOJO is following another gospel., a different doctrine that has been proven false.
From God's own word the Holy Bible.
Which HoJo doesn't believe .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#403937 Nov 21, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic dogma teaching is the same as Babylons .....2000 years before Christ...PAGAN.....
Right you are.
and the cult still tries to deny that Revelation 17 & 18 foretells their destruction so clearly -- they cannot stand to see the truth. Please pay no heed to the negative judgies you got -- it's no doubt from the romanists in here.
truth

Perth, Australia

#403938 Nov 21, 2012
Its pleasure=love lots of love= Which your Creator created within you..o well why not?..7 billions kids on this planet..please explain better..oh oh oh sweet dream..could you imagine..if god open every roof on this planet ..perhaps special day Saturday and Sunday..What he can see..oh
7 billions divided on 4 side world sphere
How many per day ?..billions pair..cmockkkkkkkkkk
LTM

#403939 Nov 21, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Politically Correct but with him you never know.
Thanks 7th, I am not familar with all the computer talk. though I should have known that one LOL.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#403940 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I stick with the subject...of this forum
Which is,,,
"Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican."
TO YOU ...
I am evidently the subject..
___
I write about the Roman Catholic church versus the Bible...
___
You write about me and attempt to judge me personally..
which is a waste of time.
___
I write about a bogus religious system.
You judge my relationship with God.
___
I do what God has call me to do...
which is....

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?
YOU are the problem--Confrinting!! Attacking, condemning and judging the faith of other Christians, especially Catholics. You call the Catholic religious system "bogus" because of your OWN HATE and HOSTILITY toward Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church. Show me in the bible, where God has call YOU to attack, condemn and judge ANYONE ELSE'S faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ.
LTM

#403941 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>just got back from church and really enjoyed myself.
I dont know that I have ever asked you for any of your advice.
and i must admit that I was very surprised at the post that you a made last night wasnt it. about some garbage which was very crude and i never expected you to make some a strange comment. ONE THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE.
and lets look at the facts. Orville said that he prayed that God would kill me.
BUT SINCE IT WAS ADDRESSED AT ME, IT IS OK WITH YOU AND IT MUCH BE SINCE YOU NEVER SAID A WORD.
AND EARLIER TODAY, HE LISTED A BUNCH OF LIES ABOUT WHAT I NEVER SAID. FOR INSTANCE WHEN I WROTE ABOUT MRS FRAUD LUYING AND DAYING THAT JESUS SPOKE IN TONGUES.
YOU NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT HER LIE, WHY NOT? IF IT HAD BEEN ME, WOULD YOU HAVE REMAINED SILENT.
I made a deal with YOU not to attack you and I have kept my word,
WHICH IS WHY I SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT YOUR FILTHY POST.wasnt it to HOJO? should I go looking for it to show you how filthy your mind was?
FOR YEARS, MR FRAUD WOULD COME ON HERE AND ATTACK ME, AND IT WOULD TAKE HIM ONLY TWO OR THREE SOMETIMES HIS FIRST POST.
AND LTM REMAINED SILENT, WHY IS THAT?
AND I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM TO STOP AND YET LTM NEVER GAVE ME ANY CREDIT FOR THAT, WHY IS THAT?
ARE U BEING A HYPOCRITE? THE ANSWER IS YES.
Preston, when I see one of your posts talking about other people and you start with you trash talk I don't read any more.
That is garbage, I don't fill myself up with garbage.
Your a nasty mean man, who takes pleasure in belittling people and making fun of people for making mistakes, that is sick.
Only a small minded person would do that. I don't care how must of the Bible you know, what your doing isn't from God, its all you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 8,511
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 4 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE