Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,081
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#403889 Nov 21, 2012
who="Live Action" With another Pagan holiday around the corner one the cerebrates. the murder of over 12 million natives.It is a time to give thanks.well everyday is time to give thanks.Sheeple are pagan and don't even know it.
no where in the scripture does it ever mention a holiday. it does tell you to keep his feast days and his sabbath.only a very few do.
we have been lied to by the roman catholick church every church for that matter.the world is sick along with the people I give thanks for the creator Yahweh for the understanding he gave me and for letting me see how evil the world really is........May father Yahweh give each and everyone of you the understanding you need and the ability to see what this church has done to the world.they have defiled the scripture added to and took away and just left many things out....And yet the united states sends out army's to change religion.to push a man made god on the world.
If the roman catholick church is the woman the beast then the united states is the evil beastly system being the hand of rome.
And the message will be preached to to world and then the end will come.
one last thing the fish comes from the god of dagon the pope wears it and it is on many cars and trucks and many business cards.how brain washed is the world.

Thanksgiving is a PAGAN holiday? You don't sound very thankful...so I guess that explains it.

The closer I get to God, the more He shows me the greatness of His world and people. If all you see is evil, you need a new picture. The evil will pass away.

God promoted no holidays? Do you know what 'holiday'(HOLY DAY) means?

Doesn't the Bible say that the 'unthankful' will not enter heaven?

KayMarie
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403890 Nov 21, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe in a easy way out of sin and yet we will all be judged.And i do agree with the laws. they are love and peace most want to twist them into something evil....Again I do not think we will get off scott free by grace or the fact he died on the cross for our sins we one day will all be judged and hopefully forgiven.
One thing i am sure of in heaven the new earth or the kingdom we will be taught the laws and will keep them or we will not be there he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.
I agree. It was mans laws the mosanic laws that was nailed to the cross that God desired mercy on and not sacrifice of ox, bulls, goats, sheep, doves etc.
Grace by no means is a liscense to sin. I believe when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye is when Gods new covenant that Christ is the mediator of and shed his blood for is implemented and God puts his commandments in out hearts to were we keep them and sin no more. We are raised incorruptable at that time. Yes you are correct we will be keeping them in heaven.

Yahweh Bless.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403891 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I was nevver sonceend about what you say that they would say, it had to do with what you DIDNT say, which was to tell people that those artilces wer not yours, they you were taking them form anotehr source and accepting the praise for them
now that is the correct usage of the word,"plagarize",
and God showed me that you were stealing them without crdit being given where it was due.
and you can deny until the cows come home, BUT HE ALLOWED ME TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.
YOU NEED TO GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND PONDER ON THAT FOR A WHILE.
you said that I wasnt a Preacher and you were told differently, maybe you aint right on this issue either.
and the RAILING that you do against me may be held against you some day.
several times, I asked you to stop and yet when you would come on, you would begin to rage at me.JEALOUSY PLAYS A BIG PART ON THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE DONE IT.
All day long, back and forth, and back and forth, arguing, name calling, "God loves me more than he loves you nonsense".....over and over.

See how organized religion divides people?
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403892 Nov 21, 2012
Live Action wrote:
With another Pagan holiday around the corner one the cerebrates. the murder of over 12 million natives.It is a time to give thanks.well everyday is time to give thanks.Sheeple are pagan and don't even know it.
no where in the scripture does it ever mention a holiday. it does tell you to keep his feast days and his sabbath.only a very few do.
we have been lied to by the roman catholick church every church for that matter.the world is sick along with the people I give thanks for the creator Yahweh for the understanding he gave me and for letting me see how evil the world really is........May father Yahweh give each and everyone of you the understanding you need and the ability to see what this church has done to the world.they have defiled the scripture added to and took away and just left many things out....And yet the united states sends out army's to change religion.to push a man made god on the world.
If the roman catholick church is the woman the beast then the united states is the evil beastly system being the hand of rome.
And the message will be preached to to world and then the end will come.
one last thing the fish comes from the god of dagon the pope wears it and it is on many cars and trucks and many business cards.how brain washed is the world.
Not sure Thanksgiving was gleaned from any Pagan Holiday. Is it a man made Holiday yes but not in connection to paganism. It is good to be Thankful to Christ for supplying our needs and blessing in this life.
Bless
Just my thoughts.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403893 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>it was an HONEST question and the statemnt after it was corect.also.
He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission. no one would have known it if he hadnt told us.lol
is that slander also against yourself.?
You have racked up 189 negative judgies today, just 3 short of John NJ record.

Can you do it??

Why not let it go and just move on!!

44GVN

Wentzville, MO

#403894 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>whoa. tell him to stop and then I would have no reason to continue making him look like the idiot that he is.
as for you.
what are you going to do about it.?
nothing.
you make me laugh with you childish behavior and you neggies.
do you really think that you have any influence with Christians on here. they have read your filthy posts to John from NJ?
CHRISTIANS DONT TALK LIKE YOU AND ORVILLE.
EVEN THE SDA SATANIC FOLLOWER OF ELLEN WHITE DIDNT APPROVE OF ORVILLEs POST TO ME, WHICH SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW MUCH LOWER YOU ARE ON THE CHAIN OF HELLBOUND PEOPLE COMPARED TO HIM
GROW UP PRESTON. And get your meds checked.
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#403895 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do it??
I don't know Michael, but could it be because "he is nuttier than a fruit cake?" Just sayin'.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#403896 Nov 21, 2012
Preston, what are you doing ??

I want you and everyone else on this form to know I do not agree with the way you are talking to and about Orville or KM, and Confrinting,
You really are enjoying yourself being mean aren't you.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#403897 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do it??
I think I just gave him the last 5
4GVN

Wentzville, MO

#403898 Nov 21, 2012
LTM wrote:
I want you and everyone else on this form to know I do not agree with the way you are talking to and about Orville or KM, and Confrinting,
Amen. But it is not just them, as you well know. It is everyone. If not now,soon. What a poor example of christianity displayed here.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#403899 Nov 21, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
You ask, "What is the difference if I believe in his teachings, or in the person?"
The difference is this, even the devil believes in the teachings of Jesus. But that has no effect....
For a mere human person to say they believe in Jesus' teachings is to imply that they see Jesus as just a man. And that his teachings are "good", or even "perfect". And this brings a temporal understanding and a temporal peace. But there is no eternal salvation and peace.(This is why you have written before that no one knows what lies beyond death of the body.)
But to believe in Jesus the person, means to accept that Jesus is both God and Man. And that his sacrifice, death and resurrection is what brings eternal salvation and peace.(Those of faith, in Jesus know, because they have touched Jesus. And they have eternal salvation and peace, though they may not understand it temporally.)
It is for this reason, as another example, that Buddhists do not consider Buddha as being God, but merely an "enlightened" man, and follow his teachings. And they still seek eternal salvation(nirvana) rather than having it.
I never got into a discussion with you on the many aspects of being a Christian. In all we have discussed, we never really get past this difference of hearing his sayings, and being a Christian yet. So I have yet to "connect" with your "perceptions".
You also will not found "eternal salvation" unless you die.

We are no different in that regard.

Those like you, who think they know of what will become of others and their "eternal salvation", are only proving more and more of their ignorance towards what they believe and arrogance of others.

You may believe as you wish - as you already do.

Self.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#403900 Nov 21, 2012
Clay wrote:
Question of the day:
Who started the Catholic Church?
Every Protestant, evangelical, SDA, Jehovah's, Mormon, sect can be traced to a single person.
But the Catholic Church does not have an apparent founder.
It has long been said by desperate Protestants that the Roman Emperor Constantine founded it. But there is absolutely zero evidence that this man could have.
So He is ruled out.
So who did?
The answer is that the Catholic Church can trace their lineage to Jesus Christ and what He said to Peter that day: "Peter, you are the Rock upon which I'll build MY CHURCH, And the gates of Hell shall not prevail"
The Catholic Church is the Apostasy Paul fortold. Acts Acts 20:29, 30...2 Peter 2:1...1 Tim. 4:1, 2.....It traces back to Ancient Babylon, 3rd century....2000 years before Jesus. The teachings of the CC and those in Babylon are the same.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#403901 Nov 21, 2012
Naturally I am Catholic and the Pope only says what God tells him thru prayer.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403902 Nov 21, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know Michael, but could it be because "he is nuttier than a fruit cake?" Just sayin'.
From now on I am just posting IGNORE!! when he posts to me again.

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403903 Nov 21, 2012
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I just gave him the last 5
lol !

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403904 Nov 21, 2012
Salt Lick Girl wrote:
Naturally I am Catholic and the Pope only says what God tells him thru prayer.
Explain how you gave yourself the name SALT LICK GIRL.

preston

Waverly, OH

#403905 Nov 21, 2012
LTM wrote:
just got back from church and really enjoyed myself.

I dont know that I have ever asked you for any of your advice.

and i must admit that I was very surprised at the post that you a made last night wasnt it. about some garbage which was very crude and i never expected you to make some a strange comment. ONE THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE.

and lets look at the facts. Orville said that he prayed that God would kill me.

BUT SINCE IT WAS ADDRESSED AT ME, IT IS OK WITH YOU AND IT MUCH BE SINCE YOU NEVER SAID A WORD.

AND EARLIER TODAY, HE LISTED A BUNCH OF LIES ABOUT WHAT I NEVER SAID. FOR INSTANCE WHEN I WROTE ABOUT MRS FRAUD LUYING AND DAYING THAT JESUS SPOKE IN TONGUES.

YOU NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT HER LIE, WHY NOT? IF IT HAD BEEN ME, WOULD YOU HAVE REMAINED SILENT.

I made a deal with YOU not to attack you and I have kept my word,

WHICH IS WHY I SAID NOT ONE WORD ABOUT YOUR FILTHY POST.wasnt it to HOJO? should I go looking for it to show you how filthy your mind was?

FOR YEARS, MR FRAUD WOULD COME ON HERE AND ATTACK ME, AND IT WOULD TAKE HIM ONLY TWO OR THREE SOMETIMES HIS FIRST POST.

AND LTM REMAINED SILENT, WHY IS THAT?

AND I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM TO STOP AND YET LTM NEVER GAVE ME ANY CREDIT FOR THAT, WHY IS THAT?

ARE U BEING A HYPOCRITE? THE ANSWER IS YES.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403906 Nov 21, 2012
HOW COME YOU DIDNT SAY CRAP AFTER MRS FRAUD ACTING SMART WITH THIS POST AFTER SHE KNEW THAT I HAD APOLOOGIZED AND SHE DID IT FOR SPITE AND LTM REMAINED SILENT.

easy to do, and topix makes it very simple.

here is what you said and for no Godly reason only because the deil made you, I guess.

Keep trusting Him...and don't let the 'filthy dreamers' worry you. It was offensive, I'm sure, when you spoke of HAVING ONCE BEEN a drinker, but had had none for (was it) 36 years...and someone began calling you a 'filthy drunk'. But THAT is their problem...

KayMarie

and my response to you earlier.

confrinting with the word wrote:
and someone began calling you a 'filthy drunk'. But THAT is their problem...
KayMarie

ME;
but there is a big difference between me and people like oddjg and your old man.

I was man enough to admit that I shouldnt have called him that. your old man has made accusations against me, aND I have proved to him that they were lies, yet the old geezer aint got enough of god in him to admit that he is lying, not to mention WRONG.

and what is very evident on this forum, is that when one of you are called out,then you two switch places and continue

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#403907 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how you gave yourself the name SALT LICK GIRL.
I am from Salt Lick Ky and I love the town very much. I live on moore's ferry road!
preston

Waverly, OH

#403908 Nov 21, 2012
AND IN THIS PSOT, PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT i DEFENDED YOU ltm AND i DIDNT HAVE TO INCLUDE YOU.

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Word tells us to energize or stimulate that gift which is within you or any of us who have been blessed with a charismatic gift from the Holy Spirit.
but be careful not to mock or attack the experiences of others who know full well that the charismatic gifts are of God,and used for ministry,witnessing and prayer!
neither LTM nor myself have attacked the actual gift of speaking in a language that others might know and understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 1 hr champion65 4
A Gentleman. Thu QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Crazy 8,633
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE