Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,147
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#403869 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
dO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE?
BRING IT ON.

they would laugh at your ignorance.

I have never said anything about you or your false religion that isnt the truth.

I am not like you, I dont make false accusations, such as my not being a preacher etc.

well you did shut that lie up after karen told you differently.lol

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#403870 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you should contact your church and tell them not to give out your home address to any person that might ask for it.LOL
I can go back and get their addy if I really wanted to. you know, that home address where you were stealing their material from
IF YOU DO THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME ANSWER I DID,
IT WAS GIVEN TO ME TO USE IN MY PASTORAL MINISTRY..
preston

Waverly, OH

#403871 Nov 21, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being a bully again!
Move over to the middle of the floor where the X is, so I can pull the lever to open the trap door.
it was an HONEST question and the statemnt after it was corect.also.

He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission. no one would have known it if he hadnt told us.lol

is that slander also against yourself.?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403872 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said before a word to the wise is sufficient...
your only option would be to plead insanity.
Why don't you and KayMarie meet Preston by the old bridge on Walldin road in Ohio and you can all duke it out. I will watch.

At your age it might be your last fight.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403873 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>it was an HONEST question and the statemnt after it was corect.also.
He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission. no one would have known it if he hadnt told us.lol
is that slander also against yourself.?
Preston says.........He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission.

Have you ever made a mistake Preston?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#403874 Nov 21, 2012
who="Robert F"
Good Morning KayMarie
I agree with you but would like to expand a little.
A walk in faith is necessary, and is one more of the intellect. In addition to faith, is necessary both hope and love. These latter two are more of the will. Christians believe these become part of their nature "born into them", when they are born again.(Jesus exhibited these qualities of God.) And yet they must also be pursued, to grow closer to God. This is one of the areas we are to grow in, which is toward Godliness....
Secondly, we also have born into us virtues of prudence(intellect), justice(will), temperance and fortitude(emotions). And these are in how we relate to our fellow man....We must grow in these areas as well in our humanity....
You make a note of "feeling" of greed and other ways of the flesh....I agree, yet it is not that we are not to have feelings, and be stoics, nor go to the other extreme and be hedonists(which is the way you are expressing your thoughts). Our feelings(emotions) must be made temperate and strong. It is a good thing for the intellect to guide them, in that way we can become zealous and strong for the Lord.
I know there is more, Robert. In no way did I cover the subject. God GAVE us the capacity to 'feel'. But He instructs us that our feelings are to be ruled. If we feel the fleshy things (anger, hate, greed, etc.), we are walking in the flesh. He gives us the power to 'feel'(by choice) those higher things (love, joy, peace, forgiveness, etc.).
KayMarie
Kay Marie

I think I am understanding you....

There is a distinction between our humanity( and our tendency to go after fleshly things and God(which are the "higher things").

To be a bit clearer, we must not deny our humanity but embrace it, and (control) it....Our nature, our will, our passions....

When we are born again, we are given the capacity, as you say to feel those higher things. It is being aware of them, and come to understanding them. It is part of being concious.

#403875 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>now read my lips very closely.
I dont nor have I ever lived in Waverly, ohio.
I have time warner and that is the office that sends out my phone and net bill.lol
AS I have SAID NUMEROUS TIMES.
~~~
WHERE YOU LIVE CAN BE EASILY FOUND OUT...
MY CONCERN IS FOR YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST YOUR DEMEANING & SLANDER.

#403876 Nov 21, 2012
If it matters to anyone, the word I used that topix objected to was from a Bible dictionary...not something that I use in speaking.
We were discussing the word 'churl', and I posted what the BIBLE dictionary said about it.

Topix operates a computer system that picks up on objectionable words, thus the "n"ly word didn't escape the computer. Had a human being been reading the post, they would have noticed that.

So sorry for the objectionable exchanges that are going on on here. "EVERY idle word shall be accounted for", AND "you will be judged by YOUR words."

An old proverb says, "Make your words sweet; you may have to eat them."

May all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving...

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

#403877 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
IF YOU DO THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME ANSWER I DID,
IT WAS GIVEN TO ME TO USE IN MY PASTORAL MINISTRY..
I was nevver sonceend about what you say that they would say, it had to do with what you DIDNT say, which was to tell people that those artilces wer not yours, they you were taking them form anotehr source and accepting the praise for them

now that is the correct usage of the word,"plagarize",

and God showed me that you were stealing them without crdit being given where it was due.

and you can deny until the cows come home, BUT HE ALLOWED ME TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

YOU NEED TO GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND PONDER ON THAT FOR A WHILE.

you said that I wasnt a Preacher and you were told differently, maybe you aint right on this issue either.

and the RAILING that you do against me may be held against you some day.

several times, I asked you to stop and yet when you would come on, you would begin to rage at me.JEALOUSY PLAYS A BIG PART ON THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE DONE IT.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403878 Nov 21, 2012
If it matters to anyone, the word I used that topix objected to was from a Bible dictionary...not something that I use in speaking.
We were discussing the word 'churl', and I posted what the BIBLE dictionary said about it.
Topix operates a computer system that picks up on objectionable words, thus the "n"ly word didn't escape the computer. Had a human being been reading the post, they would have noticed that.
So sorry for the objectionable exchanges that are going on on here. "EVERY idle word shall be accounted for", AND "you will be judged by YOUR words."
An old proverb says, "Make your words sweet; you may have to eat them."
May all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving...
KayMarie
you and your husband got an excuse for every idle word that you speak even when you lied about Jesus speaking in tongues, when you knew good and well that he didnt.

so why did your husband get kicked off as he said that he did.wanna make excuses for him too?

#403879 Nov 21, 2012
who="Robert F"
Kay Marie
There is a distinction between our humanity( and our tendency to go after fleshly things and God(which are the "higher things").
To be a bit clearer, we must not deny our humanity but embrace it, and (control) it....Our nature, our will, our passions....
When we are born again, we are given the capacity, as you say to feel those higher things. It is being aware of them, and come to understanding them. It is part of being concious.

Agree. This is why Paul instructs us to 'bring every thought into subjection to the mind of Christ'. And, "love thinketh no evil".
Accusing others, and thinking vengeance, etc., DO COME FROM EVIL influence; whether it be the flesh or demonic influence. We are to deliberately cast such thoughts aside; replacing them with forgiveness, compassion, etc.

Jesus said that "This is the WORK of God, that you believe on Him Whom He hath sent." If we truly believe that He is loving and merciful, we will follow His example. Love is a choice, not a 'feel good' feeling. The 'feel good' comes as a result of being loving.

KayMarie
preston

Waverly, OH

#403880 Nov 21, 2012
here is the word churl, why would it be kicked out by topix.

a rude, boorish, or surly person.

and why would a bible dictionary use obscene language that topix would not allow.

The same Greek word as used by the LXX. here is found in Matthew 25:24 , and there is rendered "hard."

from easton bible dictionary.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/chu...

something aint adding up.

same link dictionary king james.

Churl

A rude, fraudulent person

more from that link;

CHURL

churl (kilay or kelay):

The Hebrew word occurs only in Isaiah 32:5,7, in the latter verse in a form slightly modified so as to produce a pleasing assonance with the word immediately following. The word probably means "crafty" or "miserly," both ideas being suitable to the context, though "miserly" accords with the setting in Isa somewhat better.

In 1 Samuel 25:3 the Hebrew qasheh which means "hard," "severe," "rough," is rendered "churlish." In Saxon, churl, as the name for the lowest order of freemen, came to be used of persons boorish in manner. The rough and ill-mannered Nabal is aptly described as churlish.

John Richard Sampey

now lets see if topix puts my post through
preston

Waverly, OH

#403881 Nov 21, 2012
I used several bible dictionaries AND AS ALL CAN SE, IT WENT THROUGH WITH NO PROBLEM

and i received no warning
preston

Waverly, OH

#403882 Nov 21, 2012
Truth
The best defense against a libel suit is the truth. Truth is an absolute defense against libel because defamation is supposed to be the false accusation or malicious misrepresentation of a person's words or actions, according to the Princeton WordNet website

Read more: What Are the Six Defenses for Libel?| eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8118023_six-defenses...
preston

Waverly, OH

#403883 Nov 21, 2012
and since ministers are public figures the burden of proof rests entirely on the plaintiff.

In New York Times v Sullivan (376 U.S. 254, 84 S.Ct. 710 (1964)), the United States Supreme Court changed this traditional feature of the common law with respect to public figures, and ruled that in cases where a public figure was libelled the burden of proof would be on the libeled person (the plaintiff).
Live Action

Edmond, OK

#403884 Nov 21, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>It Is Written:
Romans 11:21.
For if Yahweh spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Remember Yahweh desired Mercy not Scarifice and Judgement.
We are still to keep the commandments of Yahweh. Does not Grace entail Mercy ? it is by the Blood of Christ that Jew and gentile alike are saved.
Good Post !!!
I do not believe in a easy way out of sin and yet we will all be judged.And i do agree with the laws. they are love and peace most want to twist them into something evil....Again I do not think we will get off scott free by grace or the fact he died on the cross for our sins we one day will all be judged and hopefully forgiven.

One thing i am sure of in heaven the new earth or the kingdom we will be taught the laws and will keep them or we will not be there he will not allow heaven to become defiled like this earth.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#403885 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>whoa. tell him to stop and then I would have no reason to continue making him look like the idiot that he is.
as for you.
what are you going to do about it.?
nothing.
you make me laugh with you childish behavior and you neggies.
do you really think that you have any influence with Christians on here. they have read your filthy posts to John from NJ?
CHRISTIANS DONT TALK LIKE YOU AND ORVILLE.
EVEN THE SDA SATANIC FOLLOWER OF ELLEN WHITE DIDNT APPROVE OF ORVILLEs POST TO ME, WHICH SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW MUCH LOWER YOU ARE ON THE CHAIN OF HELLBOUND PEOPLE COMPARED TO HIM
I got Newa for you the SDA as you put it only ststed HE would not wish you dead that's it nothing more or less and mopst certainly was NOT in defense for anything you had to say on the matter. So quit your lying this is about the 3rd time now.

#403886 Nov 21, 2012
who="Michael"
Preston says.........He is the only person that has been kicked off of topix and that was by his own admission.
Have you ever made a mistake Preston?
LOL Not our Preston, Michael. By his own admission, he is the smartest person on here, and the best preacher. I do think he needs to get a better Bible dictionary, though. The Bible dictionary used the 'n' word with -ardly on the end of it. I didn't make it, I just printed what was in the book.
Duke it out?:)
KayMarie
Live Action

Edmond, OK

#403887 Nov 21, 2012
With another Pagan holiday around the corner one the cerebrates. the murder of over 12 million natives.It is a time to give thanks.well everyday is time to give thanks.Sheeple are pagan and don't even know it.

no where in the scripture does it ever mention a holiday. it does tell you to keep his feast days and his sabbath.only a very few do.

we have been lied to by the roman catholick church every church for that matter.the world is sick along with the people I give thanks for the creator Yahweh for the understanding he gave me and for letting me see how evil the world really is........May father Yahweh give each and everyone of you the understanding you need and the ability to see what this church has done to the world.they have defiled the scripture added to and took away and just left many things out....And yet the united states sends out army's to change religion.to push a man made god on the world.

If the roman catholick church is the woman the beast then the united states is the evil beastly system being the hand of rome.

And the message will be preached to to world and then the end will come.

one last thing the fish comes from the god of dagon the pope wears it and it is on many cars and trucks and many business cards.how brain washed is the world.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#403888 Nov 21, 2012
who="Robert F"
Kay Marie
Agree. This is why Paul instructs us to 'bring every thought into subjection to the mind of Christ'. And, "love thinketh no evil".
Accusing others, and thinking vengeance, etc., DO COME FROM EVIL influence; whether it be the flesh or demonic influence. We are to deliberately cast such thoughts aside; replacing them with forgiveness, compassion, etc.
Jesus said that "This is the WORK of God, that you believe on Him Whom He hath sent." If we truly believe that He is loving and merciful, we will follow His example. Love is a choice, not a 'feel good' feeling. The 'feel good' comes as a result of being loving.
KayMarie
KayMarie

I agree....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 8 hr Hebrewsunite 8,634
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 11 hr champion65 4
A Gentleman. Thu QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE