Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,155
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
preston

Waverly, OH

#403849 Nov 21, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I just want to give you the hint that you aint hidden be hind your avatar
a word to the wise is sufficient.
I would suggest you should stop your slander harassment and demeaning of my wife and I.
lol, you got that off of karen profile back in sept so dont lie. I have never placed my addy in any avatar of mine.

if so, where did I retire from?

and what is a feeble brained person like you going to do? by knowing where I used to live?your battery operated wheelchair would be worn out by the time that you drove it here.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#403850 Nov 21, 2012
...not AND...God IS LOVE.
The world presents God as an angry ruler who is just looking for an excuse to destroy us. He's been working on me, and little by little, I've come to see Him in a more favorable light. But finally I've begun to see Him as He really is.
We try to follow lots of 'rules'; try to force ourselves to 'be good'...even when we don''t want to. And sometimes we don't even try; we feel that it is 'too hard', or even that He is demanding too much. Our weakness prevents us from believing that even God could be perfect in love.
Tonight I began to get what I think is the whole picture. It took some time for me to realize that He could love ME! Who am I, that He should love ME? Some more perfect one of whom He could be proud...but not me.
God spoke through the prophet, saying, "I know the thoughts I think toward you," and He says those thoughts are to do us GOOD, not evil. He IS love, thus nothing else can come forth from Him. But that leaves us with questions...how/why could He let bad things happen to us if He loves us?
Well...now I see what is going on. God gives us commands (instructions) for living...NOT because He doesn't want us to enjoy life. After all, HE gave us LIFE; then He gave us His Son. If He gives us His dearest and best, why would He withhold anything else?
The secret is this: He wants us to be healthy and whole, body, mind and spirit. The first reason He instructs us to follow His thoughts, is that the pleasure derived from sin is temporary...and then it brings death. That destroys our health physically, mentally, and spiritually.
But suppose I'm not hurting anyone else, we ask? Because sin not only hurts us, it hurts those around us. Sickness, and divorce and greed, etc. bring pain and suffering, not only to the sinner, but to his/her neighbor. Our family/neighbors suffer greatly if we are sick; shock waves rumble out to hurt everyone when there is a divorce. If we follow His instructions, our lives become a blessing, if we do not, our actions become a curse to others (His other children.)
But what about hell, we ask? Isn't it mean of Him to be so angry with those who fail? If you've just been washed clean, and the old dog shakes his mud and fleas on you...though you 'love' Rover, can't you be a bit upset? God has given us everything necessary for 'life and godliness'. When His gifts are rejected willfully, it is simply proof that that individual is NOT love. Like begets like. It is a principal that works throughout God's world. So if one deliberately chooses to 'live in sin'; wounding all around him, that is proof that that one is NOT His 'seed'.
Now, Rover can't help himself; he doesn't even know how he is offending you...he's just trying to get comfortable...but God has made us able to hear and understand. It takes us a while to understand, but He patiently works with us as one works with a dear child. He FORGIVES us as long as our hearts are willing. Many times He waits on us when our understanding is lacking, and doesn't discard us. He LOVES us, He BELIEVES in us. He KNOWS what we can become, so He is patient.
Patience is PART of love (remember that the next time you are impatient). It takes time to cultivate love in us, so He remains patient. We are weak, and so He is merciful. Mercy is another PART of love. As obedient children we need to show mercy and patience (love) to His other children.
God IS LOVE...
Happy Thanksgiving,
KayMarie
KayMarie good friend

Nicely said....

You wrote, "We try to follow lots of 'rules';"

I would add, that when we try to live up to rules of doing good, we get tangled up....

Gal 5:22-23
the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

There is first of all love, but then a sense of joy, and not of drudgery or a heavy heart in doing God's Will.

This is why angels fly...(smile)
preston

Waverly, OH

#403851 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
I would suggest you should stop your slander harassment and demeaning of my wife and I.
perhaps you should contact your church and tell them not to give out your home address to any person that might ask for it.LOL

I can go back and get their addy if I really wanted to. you know, that home address where you were stealing their material from

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#403852 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and looks like old mr fraud is too by listing an old address of mine that he probalby got off of karens profile back in sept when she was mad at me.but no biggie, I havent lived there for over two years.
You still own the farm..and have it rented keep up you slander harassment and demeaning and I just might like to own a farm On Walden Rd in Waverly Ohio.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403853 Nov 21, 2012
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
KayMarie good friend
Nicely said....
You wrote, "We try to follow lots of 'rules';"
I would add, that when we try to live up to rules of doing good, we get tangled up....
Gal 5:22-23
the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
There is first of all love, but then a sense of joy, and not of drudgery or a heavy heart in doing God's Will.
This is why angels fly...(smile)
when she is rolling around on the floor, she gets tangled up all of the tieem

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#403854 Nov 21, 2012
who="New Age Spiritual Leader"
Why don't you believe Jesus?
Nearly every post to everyone closes with that question. Would you be a parrot?
KM
Maybe if you answer the question honestly, I wouldn't ask it anymore.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403855 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You still own the farm..and have it rented keep up you slander harassment and demeaning and I just might like to own a farm On Walden Rd in Waverly Ohio.
uh, yeah, I was talking about the peson tha we had to evict because she was stealing everything that she could. this was not info that wa kept secert fromany poster on here.

so dont act like you uncovered a secret .

and as I have told you time and time again. the TRUTH IS THE PERFECT DEFENSE AGAINST AN ACCUSATION OF SLANDER.

NOT ONLY THAT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS JUST LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE WORD "curse" means.

Libel is a form of defamation based on material printed or in a visual medium and is akin to slander, which is generally defamation concerning speech or gestures.

since I have never met you,thanks be to God for that, gestures are not applicable in this sense.lol nor have I ever heard you speak.

thankfully intelligence is not your forte.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403856 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
and topix can be brought in acourt of law and then we would know why they kicked you off,

not only that, your posts will easily show that time and time again, you have come on here and attacked me first.

topix doesnt lie.lol

#403857 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>when she is rolling around on the floor, she gets tangled up all of the tieem
As I said before a word to the wise is sufficient...

your only option would be to plead insanity.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403858 Nov 21, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you answer the question honestly, I wouldn't ask it anymore.
if he was honest , then I wouldnt have found out that he is a fraud.

any person that would steal his bosses material and pass it off as his work doesnt have much of God in him
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403859 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Michael"]
Did you ever hear of Waldin Hill Rd
Nope!

I live in Ontario Canada, you live in Pennsylvania am I suppose to know where it is?
preston

Waverly, OH

#403860 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
want me to send you a crying towel to go with your holy laughter.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403861 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
you are even stealing the words that I quote often.

lol.

a court would laugh at your ignorance. you didnt even know what slander is.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403862 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and topix can be brought in acourt of law and then we would know why they kicked you off,
not only that, your posts will easily show that time and time again, you have come on here and attacked me first.
topix doesnt lie.lol
You sure have collected a lot of PEANUT SHELLS today from the posters. You are closing in on the record. Congratulations!
preston

Waverly, OH

#403863 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
BTW, why did topic kick you off, this has been asked for several years and you remain silent.

what did you do that was so unchristian like?

topix has even allowed odd jg to stay on even after his filthy talk.

and what did your wife say that topix censored and warn her for it?

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#403864 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>and topix can be brought in acourt of law and then we would know why they kicked you off,
topix doesnt lie.lol
preston et al - how about a little forgiveness?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403865 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I do it sometimes because of my fingers beng crooked as i HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, AND THEN SOMETHING I DONT.
you can guess which it is on this reply.
mr fraud does it becaus he doesnt know any better, like you recycling old news.
Preston says..... like you recycling old news.

Michael says......I try to be nice to everyone and this is thanks I get from you.

#403866 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>you are even stealing the words that I quote often.
lol.
a court would laugh at your ignorance. you didnt even know what slander is.
dO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE?
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#403867 Nov 21, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, why did topic kick you off, this has been asked for several years and you remain silent.
what did you do that was so unchristian like?
topix has even allowed odd jg to stay on even after his filthy talk.
and what did your wife say that topix censored and warn her for it?
You are being a bully again!

Move over to the middle of the floor where the X is, so I can pull the lever to open the trap door.
preston

Waverly, OH

#403868 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
now read my lips very closely.

I dont nor have I ever lived in Waverly, ohio.

I have time warner and that is the office that sends out my phone and net bill.lol

AS I have SAID NUMEROUS TIMES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 11 hr Hebrewsunite 8,634
Pope hopes Turkey visit promotes peace 14 hr champion65 4
A Gentleman. Thu QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Nov 25 pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Nov 25 God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Nov 24 Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE