Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
388,861 - 388,880 of 536,862 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Where is the evidence?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bK-Dqj4fHmMXX&feature=fvw p&NR=1
guess that her post about Jesus speaking in tongues went over your haad, just like you saying that Jesus never paid any taxes
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a good idea for you (being a supposed person called by God) to research an learn about the Crusades and Inquisition. Right now you risk baring false witness. And worse, teaching the children in you Pentecostal compound lies.
Your elders lied to you guys about these events, as well as Constantines role because they feared you all knowing the truth. Now you, carry this lie on.
And Confront, if I found out the Catholic Church has lied to me at anytime in history about the faith, i would leave it today. I promise I would stop attending Church at this moment.
The truth is, you and every other non Catholic ( although you undoubtedly experience Gods love and mercy too) need to accept lies in order for your faith to function.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
How do you know I am not a Jew...You don't know me personally..
One thing for sure I don't suffer from ego mania.
If man himself could have saved man kind then Jesus died in vain.
With out Christ a man is like one stuck in quicksand and attempting to pull himself out by his boot straps.
Because you've stated you were a pastor in a Christian Church.

Have you been lying?

"If man himself could have saved man kind then Jesus died in vain."
- if man could understand that Jesus died to show that we live on through a spiritual form, instead of thinking his death was for some other purpose [the forgiveness of sins], then you would be believing and understanding what Jesus actually taught.

"With out Christ a man is like one stuck in quicksand and attempting to pull himself out by his boot straps."
- untrue and very speculative for someone who doesn't know how to take responsibility for themself.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You were a former Catholic, yet you believe the Church 'exists' because we all read stories with characters in it. Thus we believe..
Then after you're done with your rant, you shout "busted".
Lol. Interesting that people tell us Catholics what we believe; why we believe; and who we believe.
Then they yell 'busted', as if they unlocked a secret of our faith....based on what they think we believe..
Believe what you want. You and other religious people are always telling non religious people that you have all the answers,you have the only key to the kingdom of heaven, we are wrong because you're book says so. but whenever anyone questions you about you're belief, you get your back up and very defensive. Why?

read slowly......if everyone agreed with your theology, this forum would have ended almost 5 years ago. The debate continues, and arguments are made from different sides. Don't you like discussions. Don't you like a challenge?

Interesting, there are almost as many former catholics on this forum than church attending catholics. Kind of mirrors whats going on in the world outside the forum wouldn't ya say?.

preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
We might disagree on some theology but you are both good people.
No one should be subject to personal attacks as you have.
just to help you mike,

for several years, the first, second or third post that mr fraud would make after coming on line would be an ad hominem attack of me unti I no longer take it any more.

now if you dont appreciate that, that suits me to a tee, it hasnt taken very long for people to figure you out.

you are a disgruntled old man who has no friends so you spend your time on here going from one person to the other attacking them

just happens to be my turn this week.and let me clue you in, I am not like Hojo. you push me, old man and I will push back much harder than you ever knew from someone.

AS THE BIG FRAUD AND HIS WIFE HAVE FOUND OUT,LOL

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a good idea for you (being a supposed person called by God) to research an learn about the Crusades and Inquisition. Right now you risk baring false witness. And worse, teaching the children in you Pentecostal compound lies.
Your elders lied to you guys about these events, as well as Constantines role because they feared you all knowing the truth. Now you, carry this lie on.
~~~

YOU DENY THE HOLOCAUST OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC YOUR PAGAN RELIGIOUS SOCIETY AGAINS TRUE CHRISTIANS...RIGHT ?

Do you also deny the Jewish Holocaust OF World War two..

Constantine is not consistent with the Bible Truths...

and neither are you consistent with WORLD HISTORY...

You evidently live in a state of denial...of GOD'S WORD AND WORLD

HISTORY...
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - you seemed to not answer these questions either.
Care to give them a whirl?
Why do you think a religion is required to achieve this level of humanity?
Can't do it on your own? Do yo need help? Are you unsure?
You can't do it on your own.
Is that really what you're trying to convince everybody? Dude, you already relied on others to bring you the gospel.
I suppose you could write your own bible and create your own religion. But if that is not Gods will for the New Ager... You're in a world of hurt shall you steer others down a false path.
Be careful..be very very careful. You best hope you are correct.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
And Confront, if I found out the Catholic Church has lied to me at anytime in history about the faith, i would leave it today. I promise I would stop attending Church at this moment.
The truth is, you and every other non Catholic ( although you undoubtedly experience Gods love and mercy too) need to accept lies in order for your faith to function.
Clay says........

.........And Confront, if I found out the Catholic Church has lied to me at anytime in history about the faith,

OK! Do you believe this below from the bible?

1) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

2) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS

3) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB

FALLACY!

Christians say, Atheists have no morals. All one has to do is take a look at the American prison system. Nearly 77% of violent criminals are Christian and NO, most of these Christians did not convert after conviction, they were Christian at the time of the crime. The greatest genocides in human history stemmed from the Christian faith. If you examine secular societies in comparison to religious societies; secular societies will consistently have less crime, unemployment, corruption and more freedom, share of wealth and a higher standard of living. Nearly EVERY single advancement towards morality (I.E: ceasing native genocide, freeing the slaves and women’s suffrage) was OPPOSED by the church and Christian organizations.

Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. You and other religious people are always telling non religious people that you have all the answers,you have the only key to the kingdom of heaven, we are wrong because you're book says so. but whenever anyone questions you about you're belief, you get your back up and very defensive. Why?
read slowly......if everyone agreed with your theology, this forum would have ended almost 5 years ago. The debate continues, and arguments are made from different sides. Don't you like discussions. Don't you like a challenge?
Interesting, there are almost as many former catholics on this forum than church attending catholics. Kind of mirrors whats going on in the world outside the forum wouldn't ya say?.
What's interesting is that all these supposed 'former Catholics' don't seem to know jack squat about the faith.
And they are ignorant as all hell. So, the Church is much much better off without them.
The quicker the casual Catholics leave the Church, the better off we'll be. They are nothing but a cancer anyway.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes an insane claim that the OT was written in some unknown "tounge" called Hebrew:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
++++++++++
sorry, that you cant read, mrs fraud was using some verses in the OT to support her doctrine of speaking in tongues and wHAt I said was that the OT was written in Hebrew with one exception and therefor hebrew was no unknown tongue.

R U REALLY THIS STOOPID THAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

then tell us,{{{did you or did you not infer}}}} that the words of jesus along with those spoken in hebrew(you do know that almost all of the OT was written in Hebrew) in the OT were forms of unknown tongues?

what part of that question to mrs fraud are you having trouble understanding.

you are trying to tell a lie and you got caught.

false prophet fits you to atee

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've stated you were a pastor in a Christian Church.
Have you been lying?
"If man himself could have saved man kind then Jesus died in vain."
- if man could understand that Jesus died to show that we live on through a spiritual form, instead of thinking his death was for some other purpose [the forgiveness of sins], then you would be believing and understanding what Jesus actually taught.
"With out Christ a man is like one stuck in quicksand and attempting to pull himself out by his boot straps."
- untrue and very speculative for someone who doesn't know how to take responsibility for themself.
I GAVE MY LIFE OVER TO GOD ...IN CHRIST WHEN I WAS A VERY SMALL CHILD..

From that time until now he has been MY HEAVENLY FATHER...

Your pitiful attempt to dissuade me to move away from what I have

learned received and enjoyed at His hand over the years is hilarious.

Jesus said

Mat_11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mat_11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

I have done what he ask....and God has kept His promises..

and done what He said he would do..

~~~
Your post mean nothing to me...you might as well stop exercising your fingers as far as I am concerned...

72 years walk with God has give me lot of wonderful experiences, and no devils from hell can steal them from me.

I have come to far to turn away from my Lord and Savior.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>just to help you mike,
for several years, the first, second or third post that mr fraud would make after coming on line would be an ad hominem attack of me unti I no longer take it any more.
now if you dont appreciate that, that suits me to a tee, it hasnt taken very long for people to figure you out.
you are a disgruntled old man who has no friends so you spend your time on here going from one person to the other attacking them
just happens to be my turn this week.and let me clue you in, I am not like Hojo. you push me, old man and I will push back much harder than you ever knew from someone.
Preston says........

Let me clue you in. I am not like HOJO. you push me, old man and I will push back much harder than you ever knew from someone.

MICHAEL says:

OK! Preston, I will meet you in the alley. You better show up.

marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The manner how to use the gift of tongues. It may be lawful for one or two, or at the most for three, to use the gift of tongues, one after another in an assembly, so that there is someone to expound their utterances. But if there are none to expound, let him that has the gift speak to himself alone.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston is an avalanche of uncontrollable LIES....
Every link has the entire LIE made by Preston. Brace, in typical Roman-Coyote fashion, Preston will immediate befig the diversion game....
WANNA TELL ME WHERE i WAS CORRECT{ED} AND ON WHAT.
should have been CORRECTED, instead of the word CORRECT
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
++++++++++
OK Preston let's start here:
Here Preston states he did not make the statement he very clearly did make:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/pope-benedict -...
it is to bad and pathetic that over 70% of those who considered themselves to be Christians, voted for him.
++++++++++
Physical PROBLEMS?
You stated you were healed. Not once, but twice !!!!:
And here:
++++++++
NEXT:
Preston states Mormons are the "other sheep". Preston champions them. yet just a few hours later, he condemns Mormons:
The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ
Yes!
The Book of Mormon people were Jesus' other sheep...
YET Preston then states, in the same day, a few hours later, the opposite....
++++++
I am like John the Baptist.
+++++
Preston is like "JOSHUA"....
Joshua seemed to think just exactly as I do...
++++++
USES KARMA as a reference:
+++++
Preston speaks to himself....
+++++++
Confrinting also bust Preston:
++++++++++
Makes an insane claim that the OT was written in some unknown "tounge" called Hebrew:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
++++++++++
THE FIRST POST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

i LEFT OFF THE TWO LETTERS (ED) ON CORRECTED. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT?

SECOND LINK, i HVE NEVER POSTED ON POPE BENEDICT.LOL.

third , as I HAVE TOLD YOU, IT CAME FROM cnn. NO BIGGIE THERE.

FOURTH, NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ANY MORMON ON THAT LINK THAT YOU ARE SHOWING AGAIN.

JOHN THE BAPTIST.

STILL SAME OLD SAME OLD, NEVER POSTED ON YOUR FALSE LINK, BUT IF IT REFERS TO THE STATEMENT THAT I MADE ABOUT ME NOT BENDING, I CERAINLY AM LIKE HIM.LOL.

karma, dont know in what reference you are using this word , but it soemtimes rears up and bites people like YOU

JOSHUA, YES, HE WAS A RIGHTEOUS MAN AND SO AM I, WHICH BEHOOVES US TO LIVE LIKE THOSE RIGHTEOUS MEN IN THE ot.

speaking to my self. about like your false link again.

the insane claim about the OT came from mrs fraud.lol.

and you are really insane.lol
44GVN

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>just to help you mike,
Preston you are like a small child with your silly name calling, Your Mr. Fraud routine is childish and getting really old. You do more attacking than anyone on this thread and that is because you are a NUT CASE! I will say it again. GROW UP PRESTON.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting is that all these supposed 'former Catholics' don't seem to know jack squat about the faith.
And they are ignorant as all hell. So, the Church is much much better off without them.
The quicker the casual Catholics leave the Church, the better off we'll be. They are nothing but a cancer anyway.
CLAY says.......

MICHAEL says........why do you recite the lords prayer at every mass you attend, if you don't really mean what you say. and say "WE FORGIVE THOSE THAT TRESPASS AGAINST US"

Your just a phony baloney.....

If all the part time/fence sitting/rule breaking, late attending, girl watching, catholics left the church for good, who is going to pay all the bills? Every dollar collected from the casual catholics helps pay all the bills of the church.

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE CHURCH LEADERS SAY DON'T COME BACK as long as they jingle money into the collection baskets.

You haven't thought this through at all!
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I GAVE MY LIFE OVER TO GOD ...IN CHRIST WHEN I WAS A VERY SMALL CHILD..
and took it back the next day, like the spoiled infant that you are.

God dont call cowards and liars, like you are.

you couldnt tell the truth if your life depended on it and IT DOES!

and you wife is just as bad.

you two are certainly yoked equally.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:
The manner how to use the gift of tongues. It may be lawful for one or two, or at the most for three, to use the gift of tongues, one after another in an assembly, so that there is someone to expound their utterances. But if there are none to expound, let him that has the gift speak to himself alone.
marge , there is an actual Gift of speaking in another Language(which is the correct term), but only Righteous people have it.
and this blibber blabber isnt it.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

44GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Preston you are like a small child with your silly name calling, Your Mr. Fraud routine is childish and getting really old. You do more attacking than anyone on this thread and that is because you are a NUT CASE! I will say it again. GROW UP PRESTON.
whoa. tell him to stop and then I would have no reason to continue making him look like the idiot that he is.

as for you.

what are you going to do about it.?

nothing.

you make me laugh with you childish behavior and you neggies.

do you really think that you have any influence with Christians on here. they have read your filthy posts to John from NJ?

CHRISTIANS DONT TALK LIKE YOU AND ORVILLE.

EVEN THE SDA SATANIC FOLLOWER OF ELLEN WHITE DIDNT APPROVE OF ORVILLEs POST TO ME, WHICH SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW MUCH LOWER YOU ARE ON THE CHAIN OF HELLBOUND PEOPLE COMPARED TO HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••